The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

steven shingler and ed siggery

4 posters

Go down

steven shingler and ed siggery Empty steven shingler and ed siggery

Post by welsh-matfield Fri 18 Nov 2011, 6:02 pm

just reading on the bbc about steve shinglers intentions to break into the welsh national set-up. Im calling on all london irish fans to give me a lowdown on how he has been performing over the border, has he impressed or not? Im also curious about the former ponty and scarlets flanker ed siggery who hasnt really been seen in the first team squad at irish despite his impressive reputation, has he disappointed or are irish seeing him as one for the future?

welsh-matfield

Back to top Go down

steven shingler and ed siggery Empty Re: steven shingler and ed siggery

Post by wales606 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 6:03 pm

welsh-matfield wrote:just reading on the bbc about steve shinglers intentions to break into the welsh national set-up. Im calling on all london irish fans to give me a lowdown on how he has been performing over the border, has he impressed or not? Im also curious about the former ponty and scarlets flanker ed siggery who hasnt really been seen in the first team squad at irish despite his impressive reputation, has he disappointed or are irish seeing him as one for the future?

I noticed Siggery is playing for London Welsh on loan this week.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Turkster Fri 18 Nov 2011, 7:21 pm

I was reading a thread on the London Irish Forum where they were enthusing about Shingler, reckoned he was one of their best recent signings, he seems to have played everywhere except where he wants to play though, at 10. Let's hope they give him a chance to impress there as well.

Turkster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:40 pm

welsh-matfield wrote:just reading on the bbc about steve shinglers intentions to break into the welsh national set-up. Im calling on all london irish fans to give me a lowdown on how he has been performing over the border, has he impressed or not? Im also curious about the former ponty and scarlets flanker ed siggery who hasnt really been seen in the first team squad at irish despite his impressive reputation, has he disappointed or are irish seeing him as one for the future?

tackles like Warbs, will fit in well Very Happy

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Turkster Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:52 pm

that's him knackered for the Wales team, can't have more than one dangerous tackler in the team! Laugh

Turkster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down