The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

england post world cup postmortem

Go down

england post world cup postmortem Empty england post world cup postmortem

Post by dogtooth Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:22 am

im sure its being discussed but i cant find a thread.

it is not good that all this muck is being chucked around. moody and jonhson are getting covered in it. rob andrew seems to have chucked a bit himslef yet remains supprisingly spotless.

i think johnson has been treated pretty unfairly. he was dropped into a job he was scarcely qualified for. he has done a resonable job, 50% wins-ok, not good for england but not bad for a new, novice coach.

moody has been a fantastic performer, a reall great of the game. a big player with a big heart and not affraid to stick his face where others are afraid to put their hands. he is being slated for doing his job of trying to get a fair crack for his men.

rob andrews, we have all asked what it is he does. i reckon his primary purpose in rfu is to protect his own arse by using johnno and moody (in this case) as lightning rods and targets for the muck.

ok, a bit rambling and maybe it all looks a bit navie. but in summary; johnno has been unfairly treated and andrews should carry much of any blame for englands onfield/off field rwc troubles.

ok, nice to see you all. im returning to lurk mode. bye
dogtooth
dogtooth

Back to top Go down

england post world cup postmortem Empty Re: england post world cup postmortem

Post by dogtooth Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:26 am

dogtooth
dogtooth

Back to top Go down