The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggest a Name for Nole Pub thread

+11
denzilsmom
noleisthebest
Green
cats_r_cool
Haddie-nuff
David Tails
Solerina
sportslover
Wooffie
yummymummy
novak143
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suggest a Name for Nole Pub thread - Page 2 Empty Suggest a Name for Nole Pub thread

Post by novak143 Thu 10 Mar 2011, 07:51

First topic message reminder :

All Nole fans out there!

We have got our own Novak Pub thread at last! Lets come up with a nice name for this.

Once we get some good alternatives for the name, we shall conduct a poll and finalize a name.

Sounds like a plan. Let's get going then.

I suggest the username of our most ardent fan of Novak on 606: NITB which stands for Nole Is The Best

Nitb, hope you have joined this forum and do let us know if you have any reservations for hijacking your username.

Novak143

novak143

Back to top Go down

Suggest a Name for Nole Pub thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggest a Name for Nole Pub thread

Post by MTS1 Tue 29 Mar 2011, 20:06

'The Serb & Volley' Smile

MTS1

Back to top Go down

Suggest a Name for Nole Pub thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggest a Name for Nole Pub thread

Post by Green Tue 29 Mar 2011, 21:38

That would be a good one, MTS1! It's a shame (?) that's not Novak's style... Wink

Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooffie Tue 29 Mar 2011, 21:42

No ... but its a blummin' great suggestion. thumbsup
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Tue 29 Mar 2011, 21:45

Yeah, Novak would be the "Serb" in that title, and "Volley"... well, that would have to be somebody else. Erm

Green

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Maestro Agro Love Wed 30 Mar 2011, 23:31

What about:

'The incredible-most-bombastically-wonderful-and-fantastically-marvellous thread with topical conversation centred upon the progress and performance of Novak, son of Srdjan and Dijana Djokovic, professional tennis player, contortionist, restaraunteer and mimic, born in Serbia."

Easy, to the point, catchy. I think i've won this one.

Stealth Maestro Agro Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Wed 30 Mar 2011, 23:49

Bedtime TITN :sleep:

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by MTS1 Thu 31 Mar 2011, 18:47

'The incredible-most-bombastically-wonderful-and-fantastically-marvellous thread with topical conversation centred upon the progress and performance of Novak, son of Srdjan and Dijana Djokovic, professional tennis player, contortionist, restaraunteer and mimic, born in Serbia."

Easy, to the point, catchy. I think i've won this one.

Yip, got me beat Very Happy

MTS1

Back to top Go down

Post by kaeru Fri 01 Apr 2011, 09:16

How about "The Impressionist". Djokovic loves to do impressions of other players. It can have a double meaning. Recently, his on-form play has impressed many people.

kaeru

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue 12 Apr 2011, 15:48

There'll only be one name for me...yes, you've guessed it Wink it's ...

[i][b]NOLEISTHEBEST

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:04

Hey, why is this pub empty ? furious

G&T for moi and another round for all on me Very Happy

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2