The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Views Vs. Posts - Get Writing! For people who read but dont comment.

+7
Davie
Sara
Perry Groves is my dad
The_Essence_of_Excellence
ADMIN
liverbnz
Fadorock
11 posters

Go down

Views Vs. Posts - Get Writing! For people who read but dont comment. Empty Views Vs. Posts - Get Writing! For people who read but dont comment.

Post by Fadorock Thu 10 Mar 2011, 11:26 am

Hello Everyone, right i have a suggestion/minor whinge to improve this site for everyone.

Firstly i would like to say that i think the calibre of articles on this site is superior to the ones on 606 but something is bothering me. Many articles, some quite good articles, have about 2 replies but about 150 views what’s all that about? I’m fairly sure its not the same two people who have replied re looking at the article 75 times each!

My point is this, I am aware that probably quite alot of people read these forum posts but never write anything themselves, occasionally we will get someone making a post and saying "hello, long time reader but first time writer"

I really wish these people would write and comment as well, everyone’s opinion is valid weather you have been watching wrestling since the 50s or since only 2 weeks ago, EVERYONES opinion is valid and should be heard, the problem is i understand that some people like to read and not write anything themselves but it cant be much fun for you guys? all you have to read is a couple of comments from the same people.

If more people don’t contribute then all we will be left with is a narrow opinion constructed from the same few posters.

So i urge EVERYONE to join in, if you enjoy reading these forums and posts then improve the experience for everyone including yourselves by joining in, even if you think your opinion is "wrong" then it doesn’t matter, this is pro wrestling and there is no right or wrong only opinion. So please contribute and we can have more debate and banter, i cant argue with myself and more to the point people don’t want to read me arguing with myself.

Suggestion/rant Over Smile

Fadorock

Back to top Go down

Views Vs. Posts - Get Writing! For people who read but dont comment. Empty Re: Views Vs. Posts - Get Writing! For people who read but dont comment.

Post by liverbnz Thu 10 Mar 2011, 11:34 am

Hi. Long time reader. First time Poster.

I have nothing to say. Thanks.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Views Vs. Posts - Get Writing! For people who read but dont comment. Empty Re: Views Vs. Posts - Get Writing! For people who read but dont comment.

Post by ADMIN Thu 10 Mar 2011, 11:45 am

In an ideal world everyone will post, it'll take time and a fair few people are still over on 606, once the closure happens it'll hopefully improve the postings

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Essence_of_Excellence Thu 10 Mar 2011, 12:11 pm

Lol you have inspired me to actually join and write something so well done!

The_Essence_of_Excellence

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadorock Thu 10 Mar 2011, 12:16 pm

Great stuff welcome aboard Essence of Excellence, the more the merrier. And liverbnz we all know you have plenty to say Wink

Fadorock

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Groves is my dad Thu 10 Mar 2011, 12:21 pm

Unfortunately for me by the time i read an article it has a few posts already on it who share the same views as myself so i always think that i shouldnt post the same opinion and clog up the boards.

I will start making more of an effort to post Very Happy

Perry Groves is my dad

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Thu 10 Mar 2011, 12:24 pm

Fadorock wrote:And liverbnz we all know you have plenty to say Wink

Shocked Very Happy

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Thu 10 Mar 2011, 1:00 pm

I will try and post more, if a topic takes my fancy I tend to post Very Happy

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Thu 10 Mar 2011, 1:01 pm

I was going to add something but I forgot what I was going to say Rolling Eyes

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri 11 Mar 2011, 12:06 am

Sorry but what is the point of this article??? You certainly wouldn't make a good salesman!!

The only way to make people post replies is to produce thought provoking & interesting threads, I'd try that approach rather than ranting at your audience

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 11 Mar 2011, 8:26 am

Should have went for the Delia approach

COME ON,WHERE ARE YOU, WHERE ARE YOU, LETS BE HAVING YOU

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 11 Mar 2011, 8:46 am

Nay Bother wrote:Should have went for the Delia approach

COME ON,WHERE ARE YOU, WHERE ARE YOU, LETS BE HAVING YOU

Quality! laughing

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Fri 11 Mar 2011, 10:37 am

Just read this post. But I'm not going to comment. Whistle

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down