The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q + A with Keith Leone/Mr Crowley/Jack

+6
Uryu Ishida
Marsh
jeromedubois
Crimey
Adam D
Bull
10 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Q + A with Keith Leone/Mr Crowley/Jack Empty Q + A with Keith Leone/Mr Crowley/Jack

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:19 pm

Hey All

Seeing as all of the other cool kids were doing it, I thought I'd join in (along with the drinking, smoking and buggery).

Any questions you want in either of the characters or OOC can be answered here.

Back to top Go down

Q + A with Keith Leone/Mr Crowley/Jack Empty Re: Q + A with Keith Leone/Mr Crowley/Jack

Post by Bull Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:23 pm

what advice would a hardcore legend offer to the 2 time hardcore champ?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Q + A with Keith Leone/Mr Crowley/Jack Empty Re: Q + A with Keith Leone/Mr Crowley/Jack

Post by Adam D Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:25 pm

Question for Mr Crowley: how do you feel to be asked the same question by Bull that has been asked to every other 6wfer to post a thread asking for questions?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:26 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:what advice would a hardcore legend offer to the 2 time hardcore champ?

The important thing is to make sure that everyone else is constantly reminded of your achievments Wink

But in all seriousness, learn from your title reigns, use what went well again and try to improve upon any factors you didn't like, and soon enough, you will get up to the standards of the hardcore greats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:27 pm

What has your favourite feud been in 6CW or 6WF?

Which wrestler would you most like to have a one on one feud with from 6WF?

Biggest regret in e-fedding?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:31 pm

Adam D wrote:Question for Mr Crowley: how do you feel to be asked the same question by Bull that has been asked to every other 6wfer to post a thread asking for questions?

It angers me slightly, but then I remember that all of you worthless peasents barely have a brain-cell to share between you all, no matter, as soon my lord will cleanse this earth of the weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:32 pm

Jack??

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:35 pm

Which character have you been most jealous of? In terms of feuds and the idea of the character.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:36 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:What has your favourite feud been in 6CW or 6WF?

Which wrestler would you most like to have a one on one feud with from 6WF?

Biggest regret in e-fedding?

1. It's a tough question to answer, I'd have to say as Mr Crowley it would be the feud with Cobra shortly after starting with the character. Cobra really helped to elevate the Crowley character and myself in promoing terms and I owe a lot to him. As Leone however, it would have to be my recent feud with Dicey in 6CW.

2. I'd love to feud at some point with Marshall or Crime Lord, as you both are two top promoers and I think I could really get into that feud.

3. Mr Crowley - Not developing the character further than I did.
Leone - Not finishing off the feud with Abe Abercorn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:39 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:Which character have you been most jealous of? In terms of feuds and the idea of the character.

I'd say there are a number of guys I am jealous of with character ideas, the one I would have to be most jealous of would probably be Median. He was a great monster heel along with his stable, and he had some awesome feuds with Ryan Rose, Dicey Reilly and JJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:40 pm

Sainty wrote:Jack??

I'm not that worried about people learning my real first name for this OOC section, it's not like anyone will track me down and stalk me on facebook. (That isn't a challenge to anyone by the way Laugh )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:41 pm

I thought it was your way of saying you were also Perfect Jack!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:45 pm

Sainty wrote:I thought it was your way of saying you were also Perfect Jack!!

Trust me, if I was Perfect Jack as well, everyone would have heard about it by now Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 01 Dec 2011, 6:54 pm

Leone wrote:
Sainty wrote:Jack??

I'm not that worried about people learning my real first name for this OOC section, it's not like anyone will track me down and stalk me on facebook. (That isn't a challenge to anyone by the way Laugh )

Hey there beautiful.....i see you........

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:38 pm

Would you ever return to just the 6WF side of the show, and which character would you use to do so?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:39 pm

why why why?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:41 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:why why why?
Delilah?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:48 pm

Marshall wrote:Would you ever return to just the 6WF side of the show, and which character would you use to do so?

I don't know if I would just return to the 6WF side of things, for some reason I've always produced my best work in 6CW. If I were to return to the 6WF I would probably create a new character for it, or possibly revive the Crowley character to have one last run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:49 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:why why why?

Care to elborate? chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:51 pm

Are you a fan of the union of 6WF and 6CW, or do you think they should have stayed separate?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:54 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:Are you a fan of the union of 6WF and 6CW, or do you think they should have stayed separate?

I'm personally a fan of the union. We all know that the invasion storyline in the past didn't go as well as it perhaps should have. Now with this union though there is more of a chance of competition and new feuds arising between guys from different companies. It also seems to be pushing up the quality of a number of guys promos at the moment, so I am definitely a fan OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:56 pm

which young stars would you like to feud with and why?

who do you see as the next Leone?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:59 pm

who do you think is the future of both companies and WHY?

What potential areas do you want to go into, character wise and WHY?

Where do you think your next feuds will come from and WHY?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:00 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:which young stars would you like to feud with and why?

who do you see as the next Leone?

Shaun Styles in 6CW shows a lot of potential and I would love to have a feud with him at some point, and I'm getting the chance to promo with a number of younger guys in 6CW with Genesis. From the 6WF, Scorpion would be cool to promo against, as well as someone like Shadow as I just have the feeling that there could be some more dark feuds there.

My answer is similar to Crimey's on the other thread, I don't think there will be another Leone, which just shows how good other characters have been. If we ended up with a generation of "New Hero's" and "New Cassius's", the 6CWF would be a very boring place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:04 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:who do you think is the future of both companies and WHY?

What potential areas do you want to go into, character wise and WHY?

Where do you think your next feuds will come from and WHY?

The future of 6CW I can see being the guys in Genesis and Cerberus, as they just have really creative characters and can all be bonafied main eventers before Night of Glory in my eyes. Honorable mention to the Saviour Assassins. For 6WF, the future is guys like Logan Kincade, Dragon, Shadow, etc, who've all shown their capabilities even as rookies, and if they stick with it, could be in for bigger things very soon.

I'd love a Leone run against a 6CW/6WF legend at one point, to show Leone trying to cement his place in the record books, as well as pulling him back to the slightly darker heel angle he had previous to Destiny, as I think I would really love the promos.

I think my feud after Genesis will be someone like Yarmouth Blade, who has been pushing the main event for a while in 6CW, and I think a feud with him could raise us both up to World Title level.

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:13 pm

have you been impressed with the current crop of rookies?

How long until mcmanus gets a title shot?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:15 pm

ncfc_Tooze wrote:have you been impressed with the current crop of rookies?

How long until mcmanus gets a title shot?

Most new guys who arrive now impress me, as more and more seem to be sticking around and helping their characters grow, but from this particular years crop I have been very impressed. Each one has managed to shoot up the ladder and show themselves to be as good as some of the "old guard" here.

Stick with it for a little while longer dude, and you will get the shots you deserve OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:18 pm

is Uryu old guard or new? is he in the middle?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:19 pm

What has been youre favourite match to read which has involved one of your characters

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:19 pm

who is Jack? , why did Mr Crowley join TWA and what does he think of Neo

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:22 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:is Uryu old guard or new? is he in the middle?

I'd say that although Uryu is old enough to be old guard, he's more new now with all of the alterations you've done and your work with young guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:23 pm

what would you Hardcore Dream Match be containing New , Present and Hardcore Legends?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:23 pm

Steel wrote:What has been youre favourite match to read which has involved one of your characters

Probably the Dicey Reilly vs Keith Leone street fight at One Night in Hell. So much passion went into that match and it had an awesome ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:24 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:who is Jack? , why did Mr Crowley join TWA and what does he think of Neo

Read back Bull and find out who Jack is Wink

Crowley joined TWA to give the place some much needed order, and Crowley hates everyone deep down, so he's unlikely to like Neo one bit, unless he is a Satanist as well Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:26 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:what would you Hardcore Dream Match be containing New , Present and Hardcore Legends?

If I was involved in a Hardcore Dream match it would probably be;

Chamber of Horror's 6 Way Match

Keith Leone vs Dicey Reilly vs Crime Lord vs Enforcer vs Hobo vs Shaun Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:37 pm

Are you as paranoid in real life as your character Leone is?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 8:39 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote:Are you as paranoid in real life as your character Leone is?

I'm not quite as paranoid as him, but I still find myself on occasions feeling a little worried about people around me, I think he's having a bad influence on me Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 01 Dec 2011, 9:12 pm

What made you join e-fedding in the 1st place?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 9:19 pm

fernando wrote:What made you join e-fedding in the 1st place?

I was on a "Create a Wrestler" thread on the old 606, and Deej/Teej put on an ad to join 6wE, and I went on from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 01 Dec 2011, 9:20 pm

Would you ever like to be a part of a stable?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 9:23 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:Would you ever like to be a part of a stable?

It's the one thing that has interested me for a long time. Although Crowley was a brief member of COH, I just never thought the character fit in with the stable, but I would be interested in having Leone in a stable at some point, possibly against Genesis or as an "Evolution" type stable.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:44 pm

Is Jerome Dubois truly a phenomene? hahahaha :P

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:48 pm

jeromedubois wrote:Is Jerome Dubois truly a phenomene? hahahaha :P

Well I would say he is a phenomene after winning the 6CW World Title, but if you want to become "The Phenomene", you need to have one more big moment to top it all off.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri 02 Dec 2011, 12:11 am

What match, feud, or whatever do you think made Keith Leone one of the biggest e-fedding stars?

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Dec 2011, 12:41 am

Leone vs. The Saint. Would you like it to happen??

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:13 am

where do you think I could improve in any aspect?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:37 am

jeromedubois wrote:What match, feud, or whatever do you think made Keith Leone one of the biggest e-fedding stars?

I think the feud with Blue Dragon and Chris Patricks definitely gave Leone a massive boost in terms of pushing him up the card, but I'd probably say the Steel and Dicey feuds in 6CW pushed him to near the top. I wouldn't quite say he is one of the biggest stars yet though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:39 am

Sainty wrote:Leone vs. The Saint. Would you like it to happen??

I'd love for that fued to happen. With Leone's slightly deranged mind-set against Saint's cockiness it could be a great fued, especially if it was for something like the 6CW World Title, one of the title's Saint hasn't won yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Dec 2011, 8:40 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:where do you think I could improve in any aspect?

To be honest Uryu, you have come on leaps and bounds in this run you are having now, so that's a much more difficult question to answer. I'd say the one thing, is that you should allow Uryu to show anger every so often, rather than being the constantly respectful/nice guy, but that's only how I would change him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 04 Dec 2011, 6:34 pm

who do you see your self facing after your feud where you may or may not become champion

who do you see scorpion facing after his feud

why do you pick on bull

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next