The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vincent Costello vs Keith Leone

2 posters

Go down

Vincent Costello vs Keith Leone Empty Vincent Costello vs Keith Leone

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 9:10 pm

Vincent Costello vs Keith Leone 11125982_10154090261330961_226275157_n

EWF World Heavyweight Championship
Vincent Costello (c) vs Keith Leone

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vincent Costello vs Keith Leone Empty Re: Vincent Costello vs Keith Leone

Post by MtotheC Thu 18 Jun 2015, 12:10 pm

The scene cuts to ringside as we're greeted by the familiar figures of Harold and Henry Lloyd...

HA: We are now just days away from the biggest night in the 6CW calendar

HE: A night where legends are born, legacies are cemented, careers defined and dreams realised

HA: That's right it's the grandest stage of them all... Night... of... Glory!!!!

HE: And in keeping with such a momentous occasion, boy have we got something special for the 6CW universe coming up next...

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the ring a 6CW legend... Geoff Steel!!!!!!

HA: What a way to kick off Night of Glory week, with a man that helped build this company and a former 6CW world champion.

HE: That's right, Night of Glory is a time when the entire 6CW community both past and present come to together to celebrate what makes this the best damn wrestling promotion in the world!

Steel climbs into the ring and takes the microphone, the ring has a red carpet rolled out and a desk with two chairs either side. Geoff acknowledges the standing ovation from the Lloyd brothers and applauds all four corners of the sold out arena who are yelling...

Crowd: ONE MORE MATCH... ONE MORE MATCH... ONE MORE MATCH!!!!!!!!

HA: Looks like the 6CW universe hasn't forgotten Geoff Steel!!!

GS: Thank you, thank you... What a buzz it is to be standing back inside this ring in front of the best damn fans in the best damn city... London!!!!!

HE: Cheap pop!!!

GS: However as much as I'd love to talk to you about me, I've got a job to do tonight... 6CW general manager Dean Andrews called me last week and said he needed some Steel in between two of the most combustable superstars on the roster tonight... The EWF world champion Vincent Costello

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO

And the challenger... Keith Leone!!!!!!!!!

Crowd: Cheer x10

Tonight these two men will answer my questions, tonight they will lay it all bare before they tear each other apart in the first of two main events at Night of Glory!!! So let's get to it... Introducing first, the challenger Keith Leone!

Limo Wreck by Soundgarden plays out and the crowd burst into life as Leone enters the arena...

Wearing his usual hooded checkered shirt Keith moves purposely done the ramp, tagging hands with the fans as he does so before rolling into the ring and shaking the hand of Steel...

HA: There's history there, but these two respect the hell out of each other...

GS: And next, the current reigning and defending EWF champion of the world, Vincent Costello....

I FOUGHT THE LAW & THE LAW WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd immediately burst into uproar in reaction to the above words screaming out around the arena, the words Costello’s Law appear on the big screen and are intwined by the thorns of a red rose. ‘Killing in the name of’ by Rage Against The Machine instantaneously kicks in and the beat of the music reverberates around the arena!

Costello saunters out from behind the curtain, the golden world title placed over his shoulder, he pauses on the entrance ramp and looks at the two men in the ring with disgust... The microphones pick up some mumbled barely audible obscenities as VC paces to the ring

HA: The distain between Costello and Leone is clear for all to see, for weeks now these two have beaten the hell out of each other in a constant competition of one up man ship.

HE: Look, Costello is the best wrestler in the world, that title right there says it all no matter how many cheap shots Leone gets in

Costello now in the ring walks straights over to Leone and Steel, defiantly lifting the title into the air

GS: Ok Vincent we get it, we get it... You're the champ... Now gentlemen please take your seats and we can begin

The two men burn a hole threw each other as they take their seats...

GS: Before we do get into it, the general manager Dean Andrews has asked me to remind you that there is to be no violent conduct tonight and just to make sure we don't give away Night of Glory's main event free on television he has ordered that we have some security at ringside...

Steel waves to the entrance ramp and a dozen 6CW security guards come walking out from behind the curtain and down to ringside, taking up their positions surrounding the ring

HA: Dean Andrews taking absolutely no chances with these two here tonight

GS: Right then, the first question...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jun 2015, 6:36 pm

Steel: Keith Leone, it’s hard to argue with the opinion that over the past 12 months, Vincent Costello has been the dominant force in 6CW. With an almost year long run as the EWF World Champion and knocking countless names off, he has really proven himself to be the real deal. Couple this with your recent form in big match situations and the question has to be asked, do you really think that you have a hope in hell of defeating Vincent Costello?

Keith Leone remains unmoved by the question and stares into the eyes of Vincent Costello, who smiles back at him, enjoying the plaudits he had received. For a few moments there is no movement in the ring, before Leone brings the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak.

Leone: No I don’t think I have a hope in hell of defeating him. I mean my recent record speaks for itself; lost to JJ Johnson at Beachfront Brawl in 2014, lost to Logan Kincade in a 6WF World Title match at Born in Fire in 2013. In every recent “big match” situation, I have come up short. Now I can blame my age, misfortune, or a whole list of other factors out of my control, but the simple truth in all of those cases is that I just wasn’t good enough. Then look at Vince’s record, successfully defending that title against JJ Johnson, Jerome Dubois, Liam Wood, Anthony Grace, the list goes on. Why the hell would anyone in their right minds think that I’d have a shot of beating you? Well actually, the answer to that question comes in the form of a date, the 21st of April, 2015. 6CW presents Revolution, the night you successfully defended your World Title in your hometown, but more importantly than that, a certain Elimination Chamber match occurred. Before that match, I had wrestled three times since a six month absence. Yes I know what it takes to get to the top of the 6CW food chain, but falling from that top spot I really haven’t found a way to resume my position. I had little right to be even in that match, let alone survive more than five minutes. Yet, I still outlasted five of the most talented men that this company has to offer and won my shot at you. That should be the moment you realised that you’re not facing the Keith Leone who was just a shadow of his former self. Because now I know not only what it feels like to be at the top of the mountain, but I also know how it feels to fall so far. I sat in my chair and stewed in my own anger and self-hatred as I watched guys like you take this company by the throat and make it your own. You became the best this company had to offer and you have dominated for longer than anyone else. People talk about how great I was in 2011 and 12, or how great Dicey and Median were in 2009 or Perfect Jack in 2010. Now though there is a good case to say that you are that 6CW has ever seen, and you had better not take that praise lightly. So you’re the best and I’m the guy who is now so close to reclaiming my place as the best superstar in 6CW. Here’s your problem, I’m so afraid of what happens if I lose again. I can’t face that failure and knowing that I can’t be the best may be the final nail in the coffin of my career. So not only do I not want it to happen, I can’t let it happen. I will do whatever it takes to beat you, I’ll be better than I was when I defeated Genesis, I’ll be more depraved than I was when I fought Dicey. I will become the monster so that the monster does not break me. Come Night of Glory Vince, you’re going to see a side of me that hasn’t seen the light of day since I won the 6CW World Title in 2012. At that point, you will truly find out why the fans still cheer for me and why my name still commands so much respect within the walls of 6CW.

Keith Leone lowers the microphone and still remains staring at Vincent Costello as the fans cheer loudly and Geoff Steel then turns his attention to Costello and begins to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 22 Jun 2015, 11:28 am

Steel: Ok, ok… shots fired early on!!!

Vincent, based on what we’ve just heard, Keith is confident and focused heading into Night of Glory, yes he’s had some time out of the sport and some big matches have not gone his way over the years, but there is no doubting and I can testify to this through personal experience that Leone is one of the toughest SOB’s to ever step inside this ring. What are your chances of walking away from the main event with the EWF title still in your possession?

*Costello’s eyes tighten as he scowls at Steels line of questioning, grabbing the microphone in front of him to retort…

VC: First off Geoff, I don’t appreciate some has been lording it over me pretending he’s some kind of legend around here, The name Geoff Steel means nothing, never did, never has… and as for Keith Leone well you two are made for each other… a pair of nobodies who’s only saving grace for their careers is that they peaked in the dark ages, a generation where simply turning up got you a world title run… well let me be the first to welcome you to the new age… the good ol’ days for you pair of fossils is well and truly dead… a bygone era that only exists now to feed the over inflated egos of its remnants, of people like you!

Welcome to the golden age… a generation spearheaded by Costello’s Law… now you might shake your heads and raise your eye brows like I’m talking garbage that you just don’t agree with, but your agreement is irrelevant, it’s defunct, completely obsolete… because agree with it or not the truth is there for all to see… 6CW is bigger, better and more profitable than ever before, all thanks to the trail blazed by Costello’s Law in the last 11 months… As the face of this company, as the figure head for excellence I have taken this company to new heights, heights believed unachievable before the rebirth. 6CW is now the apex of pro wrestling and at the top of the precipice stands ME! Not Keith Leone, not Geoff Steel, I’ve achieved feats that the two of you could only dream of… So how about the pair of you give me the damn respect I deserve… and I’m not talking about some cursory, superficial statement… I want you Keith to acknowledge that Costello’s Law is twice the champion you could ever dream of being and I want you to admit right here tonight in front of all these people that you don’t stand a chance of beating me when this title is on the line!

But to answer your pathetic, unperceptive, irrelevant question… I don’t have a doubt in my mind that come Night of Glory Keith Leone and his sham of a career will be laid bare for all to witness, I will out the truth of the charade he’s portrayed all these years, I will reveal how the entire 6CW universe has been the victim of a deception, a deception that Leone is anything more than glorified street thug… When the titles on the line and lights are on bright there isn’t a sole alive who can live with Costello’s Law, let alone a never was like you Leone!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:01 pm

Geoff Steel looks angrily down at Vincent Costello, his nose flaring as he attempts to maintain his composure before turning his attention back to Keith Leone. Leone stares transfixed at Vincent Costello, seemingly afraid to move in case his actions automatically become violent.

Steel: I never thought I’d see the day when I’d prefer speaking to you than someone else. Anyway, Vincent Costello brings up a valid point, do you think that being on top of the “old” days of 6CW gives you the right to call yourself great, along with these guys in the modern era?

Leone takes a few deep breaths and appears to begin to calm down as he rests more comfortably back into his seat. Leone looks up at Steel, who still seems angry, before turning his attention back to Costello.

Leone: Little tip kid, that man that you just badmouthed is one tough S.O.B. and he hasn’t gotten anything to lose by kicking your head in, so if I were you, I’d save the insults for the guy you’re actually supposed to be facing at Night of Glory. Though onto that point of a by-gone era, where you were handed titles, I can understand where you’re coming from. Thanks to Genesis both Gazzy D and Lex Hart were able to become World Champions and then keep their respective titles. The difference though is that they were great in their own rights. There were so many World Champions in the old era because so many great men were ready to step up to the plate and take the gold from the previous champ; Diesel, Ryan Rose, Median, Dicey Reilly, Max Adamson, Perfect Jack, Daniel Reilly, Jerome Dubois. The list goes on, even Geoff Steel standing here has earnt every plaudit he was given by stepping up to the plate at his time and taking what was rightfully his. Each and every World Champion, and any other superstar that has walked out down to this ring to compete, no matter from what era, has made this company what it is today. Do you really think they’d have bothered bringing it back had it not been a great company once. You’re generation has certainly done one hell of a job of rebuilding this company and making it into what it is today, and I will eternally be respectful of that. What you have to respect though is that my generation and the one before that made 6CW into the dominant force in the wrestling industry. You weren’t there when the 6CW roster was made up of Geoff Steel, Gazzy D, Lex Hart, Dicey Reilly, Jackson Black, Mr Kenty, Michael Sweetwater, Jerome Dubois, Perfect Jack and of course, myself. You should be very thankful of that Vince, because otherwise with that talent pool, you may have just ended up as another “what-if?” before you had a chance to show your true potential.

But let’s get onto that point of you and “Costello’s Law” being the spearhead of this new era of 6CW. I said you’re the best, and you are. I said that you’re the most dangerous, and you are. Though if I said you were the leader of this new generation, I’d be a liar. Vince, you’ve made a great position for yourself as the big fish in a small pond, always being in the near biggest feud, facing a good opponent or a great one off their game. You’ve had these small moments where everyone recognises how great you are, but never do you give yourself the chance to really laud it over other people. Because you’re afraid to, you’re afraid of what will happen when someone finally gives you the shot to be the star on the biggest stage of them all. Will Vincent Costello flourish in his new found glory, or will he realise that he’s just a mortal like the rest of us? The problem for you is that unknown is coming very soon. You see, I’ve been to the biggest stage of them all before, I’ve main evented Night of Glory with the weight of the World on my shoulder, and when I was finished I left with the weight of the 6CW World Title resting over one of them. You have never faced real pressure until you’ve been in a World Title match at Night of Glory. You can parade around with your Hell in a Cell victory over Liam Wood or your cash in to win the title against Enforcer, but those moments aren’t what you need. To become truly great, you need another big moment, and your chance at that comes against me at Night of Glory. You win this match, people can never argue with your greatness, but let me tell you right now, that is one hell of a task. You need to be ready for what’s coming up, because if you’re not, the combination of pressure, expectation and atmosphere will have you beaten before you even step into the ring. So stop trying to make more enemies out of people, and start focussing on the man sitting across from you right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 22 Jun 2015, 7:39 pm

*Costello looks unimpressed at the response from Leone as he adjusts the EWF title on the table in front of him…

Steel: So we have a battle of the generations, the new school vs. the old school! Keith, I couldn’t have put it better myself… It was the likes of you, Dicey, Jack, Lex and dare I say humbly myself that built this company… we took a rookie federation and propelled it into the consciousness of the wrestling world and it’s those foundations that set the tone for what 6CW is today… but yes of course Vincent you and your fellow new schoolers have taken that ball and run for the N-Zone and like Keith we all applaud you for that… but don’t for one second think that respect for your accomplishments blinds us from seeing the a$$hole you really are!

*The crowd burst into life

Crowd: A$$hole, A$$hole, A$$hole x10

*Steel and Leone smirk as Costello tries to ignore the taunts of the live crowd

GS: But with that being said, we should stick to the matter at hand, Vincent… What is your reply to Keith’s comments about you never really capturing the brass ring; sure you’ve been impressive here in 6CW but never really headlined, your thoughts?

VC: Can the pair of you please do us all a favour and remove the rose tinted glasses that appear to have been surgically glued to your heads... You know there's nothing more I hate than having a nostalgic history lesson shoved down my throat, sure the past gives you an identity and the future holds the promise of salvation, of fulfilment but for you Keith Leone both are illusions. A past based on a deception and a future based on false hope, it seems sometimes that we get so caught up in missing the past, or looking forward to the future, that we forget that this, right here and now, was once the days we longed for and will soon be the ones we miss. Right now the era of Costello's Law is as good as it gets, all you idiots haven't got a clue just how damn good you've got it... And if this (pointing to Leone) is what you want in a champion then I fear for future not just of 6CW but society... But fortunately for us all I will not allow that to become a reality.

You Leone, you talk about how I've never been the man to have the big feuds, the big matches at the big occasions... Well I call BS on that... Costello's law has run rough shot over 6CW since the first day I stepped though the doors here... You had a long list of names for me early well I have a list of my own... Liam Wood, JJ Johnson, Jerome Dubois, Enforcer, Jason Sparkz... All former world champions but they have one more thing in common, they all share one special achievement... All of them have tried and spectacularly failed to take this title from me... and once all is said and done and all the smoke has cleared from Night of Glory, Costello's Law will add the name Keith Leone to the long list of losers than I've put back in their place!

*Costello drops the mic... And looks Leone straight in the eye provoking another response...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:48 am

Keith Leone shakes his head at Vincent Costello as he then gets to his feet and the fans begin cheering. Leone then turns his attention to Geoff Steel and addresses him.

Leone: Geoff, we’ve had enough “issues” before between us, and as such you should be able to recognise when two guys just need to speak to each man to man, without any outside influences.

Steel smirks at Leone as he nods and then leaves the ring to thunderous cheers as Vincent Costello then gets to his feet as well. Leone then lifts one end of the table and pushes it into the corner of the ring so that there is nothing now separating Leone and Costello.

Leone: We won’t need that anymore; I mean we both clearly know what’s going to happen sooner rather than later, so why don’t we get the talking out of the way quickly? You want to run your mouth on the great company that “you” built, well then you’re as deluded as anyone in this arena. Vince, as good as you are, you could never in your wildest dreams lead a company like this, I mean just look at the names of the guys that you’ve beaten that you just rattled off. Each and every one of those guys helped build 6CW and EWF and make it into the powerhouse that it is today, and I’m damn sure that they weren’t doing it under your supervision. No, you’re a fighter Vince, a survivor, you might not like to accept this but deep down you know it’s true, but you’re a lot like me in my prime. You don’t have many friends and you have even fewer morals but everyone has to accept how good you are. The difference is the ability to lead, I carried 6CW on my back for months as I fought Genesis, and I eventually led a 6CW army up against them. You want to list off names; Lex Hart, Jackson Black, Mr Kenty, Michael Sweetwater, Internacio, Udo Berg, all guys that I had to overcome to save this company. That is why 3 years ago, I was better than you are now, make no bones about it, you’re the best around right now, and you may still be the best there’s ever been, but you need to prove it. I’m exactly what a Champion should be, because the chip I have on my shoulder drives me to work harder than ever before. I’m always obsessed with that one guy who doesn’t think I’m all that, the one review that gave my match 2.5*s. No matter what I’ve achieved I can always achieve more, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to allow myself to fade into obscurity rather than go out in a blaze of glory.

You see Vince, being the best, is never enough. You can know you’re the best, you can have people tell you the best, you can have it written in the stars for the whole world to see, but it’s still not enough. People don’t remember the best; Abe Abercorn and Jackson Black are two of the most gifted superstars that walked through the doors of 6CW. They could walk the walk and they could talk the talk, and you ask any guy from that era about them, they’ll tell you how good it was to work with them. But now you ask your average fan in the arena, with their Anthony Grace t-shirt and plastic belt, who either of those guys are, and they won’t be able to tell you. Why, because those two guys didn’t fit in and as such, were never given the opportunity to achieve immortality. They were held back and shackled and now are only remembered by the diehard 6CW fans. Do you want to be like that Vince? Or do you want to be remembered the world over for how vicious you were. You are yet to have that golden moment that defines you, but I already have that moment. I’m going to be remembered for telling Alex Walker to shove it in the original 6CW. I’m going to be remembered for winning the 6CW World Title in a Hell in a Cell match at Night of Glory IV against Lex Hart. No matter what anyone says to me now, I have already proven my greatness and I’m going to be remembered for years to come, but the jury’s still out on you. At Night of Glory I need to beat you to prove that I’m still the man who beat Genesis. I need to prove it to the whole world and I need to prove it to myself. You though, you have to beat me to give yourself that moment. I can tell you right now that opportunities like this don’t come around too often, and if you let this slip through your grasp, you will never forgive yourself. So Vince, are you ready to achieve your destiny, or are you just going to tumble and fall and show yourself to be good but not great.

Keith Leone lowers the microphone and stares at Vince Costello, who stares coldly back at Leone as the crowd begin to get louder in the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:27 pm

Costello turns his back on Leone, staring into the EWF world title that he holds in his hands, captivated by it… he shakes his head and the trance is broken before he lifts the microphone to speak…

VC: Screw you Leone… Screw you! You think you know me… you think I’m like you, well you don’t have a damn clue about Costello’s Law, you know nothing about what I’m capable of or about what I can achieve!

You wanna talk about greatness, about accolades and honours… I’ve been in 6CW for just two years, two short years... and for half that time I’ve been the world champion, the other half I was the UK champion and won the Key to the Kingdom match… you’re looking at the most decorated competitor in 6CW since the rebirth, so don’t you stand there and talk to me like I’m some kind of wet behind the ears nearly man.

Nobody ever handed me anything, nobody gave me a damn thing, I had to take everything that I have achieved here; I’ve been kept down and held back by Magnusson, I was overlooked and ignored by Jones but now it’s my time, Night of Glory is my moment to stick all of that disrespect back down their stinking throats.

I don’t want or need your backhanded compliments about how dangerous I am, all these people know that, they know that Costello’s Law is the most dangerous entity in 6CW, they have all bared witness to the trail of devastation and broken careers that I’ve left behind me since I walked in to EWF, they know that when you cross me there is only one outcome.

But you know what? You’re right Leone, you’re right... and the answer is YES!!!

I’ve never been more ready to claim my greatness; I’ve never been more prepared to grab my destiny. I wanna thank you actually… you see before tonight I was treating this fight like every other title fight I have ever had, but you’ve opened my eyes… you Keith Leone have enlightened me! I can see it now, plain as day… it’s like the smoke has cleared and I can see what I need to do.

My mentality has always been win at any cost, win by any means necessary… that the result comes first and foremost, nothing was more important to me than scratching another mark into that win column and even more so when the title is on the line… but now I know, thanks to you that at Night of Glory… I need to make an example out of you; Costello’s Law needs to put the final nail in the coffin of the ‘gold ol days’… to take everything you represent and smash it into a thousand pieces… so at Night of Glory you can expect the most ruthless version of Vincent Costello that 6CW has ever seen, if you people thought I was dangerous before, you aint seen nothing yet… if you thought I was remorseless before then you better set your eye balls to stunned for 30th June...

So I guess for both of us this fight is do or die, this match is everything, we’re both rolling the dice now, putting it all on red or black and come the main event I know which color my money will be backing…

Costello lowers the mic, readjusting the world title that’s positioned over his shoulder…

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 9:01 pm

Keith Leone smirks as he eyes Vincent Costello continue to eye up one another, waiting for the other to show a moment of weakness. Leone finally moves his gaze to the EWF World Title on the shoulder of Costello, Leone sighs and looks somewhat saddened as he then begins to speak.

Leone: Do you know what that belt means to you now Vince? It means you’re one of the most dominant men in professional wrestling today, it means that whenever anybody questions your capabilities as a champion, you can show them that as your spoils of war. It’s been a part of you for so long that it’s almost lost meaning as a World Title, and it has just become Vincent Costello’s pride and joy. But do you know what that title would mean to me? It would be my salvation, the title to finally remove the doubts about my career. I mean you’re right about all you’ve said in that little speech; you’ve been a World Champion for almost a year now, you’ve also held the UK Title and the Key to the Kingdom. In fact it’s hard to find a point in the past two years where you haven’t been a champion. Then you look at me; I came back on a wave of anticipation and fell at the first hurdle, I went back into the shadows and hid because it had all become too difficult for me. Those six months between Beachfront Brawl and my return are some of the hardest of my life. It’s where you really begin to learn about who you are Vince; whether you’re a survivor who is willing to claw his way back to the light and salvation. Otherwise you discover that you’re the kind of man who is willing to fade into obscurity. You may think of this as pretty irrelevant information to you Vince, and hell when I was young I didn’t care about stuff like this. But you need to be ready to face in ordeal like the one I went through. If you walk out of Night of Glory having lost your title to me, with all of those expectations, you’re going to have a lot to answer for. Not just to the people in the arena or the constant nagging reporters, but to yourself. Trust me when I tell you that looking yourself in the mirror after a loss like that is no easy thing to do.

But let’s move out of this darkness, and onto the match itself. I mean after all, now I’ve opened a door to your darker side and you’re going to try and make an example out of me by destroying me. Good, I don’t think I’d have enjoyed myself knowing that I’d beaten a subdued Vincent Costello. I want your worst Vince, I want the Vincent Costello that is the reason Enforcer is no longer in this company, and Liam Wood is now irreparably damaged. I need to know that I can beat the best, and I know that you’re only truly at your best when you’re also at your worst; it’s another trait we share. Oh and trust me when I say, if I get the chance, I’m going to rip you limb from limb Vince, not because I have to, just because it seems the only fitting way of finally taking you down. You know what, let me indulge myself slightly here and tell you all a story, a story of a man who did it all. In 2011, a mildly tedious, nothing superstar came to 6CW, really as his last chance saloon of finding some interest in an otherwise average career. In his first match in the company he walked into the opening match of Night of Glory III and defeated Geoff Steel to win the Extreme Championship. For a year he had bloody and violent battles with the likes of Jackson Black, Geoff Steel, Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart. Finally, that same man walked into the Main Event of Night of Glory IV, and won the 6CW World Title in a Hell in a Cell match against Lex Hart. You see Vince, when I truly have my head in the game, and my performances reach their peak, there is nothing I cannot do. I have wrestled at Night of Glory twice; on both occasions I walked in as a challenger for a title, and on both occasions I walked out as Champion. Do you see now why you should be beginning to feel worried? We both know that a year ago, you would have wiped the floor with me, and I would be nowhere now. But it’s a very different situation; I have that hunger back inside of me now Vince. I am about to walk into a match which I cannot afford to lose, at an event that I have never lost at, and with a title belt on the line that for so long has needed to be removed from your possession. Betting may assume that you’re one of the safest bets on the card, but a man who bets against Keith Leone on form is a fool in anyone’s eyes. That fire inside of you had better be growing larger than ever before, because otherwise you may not just be losing to me come Night of Glory, you may not be walking out of the arena.

Keith Leone is now almost snarling at Vincent Costello as he remains fixed to the spot, glowering at Costello.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 26 Jun 2015, 4:54 pm

Costello scoffs in the direction of Leone, clearly unimpressed…

VC: I have had just about as much as I can stomach of ‘6CW history according to Keith Leone’, If you think that you and the rest of the insignificant names you keep referring to mean a damn thing then you’re more deluded than I thought… Just think about those days gone by for a second, I mean really think about them, and then be honest with yourself… remove the rose tinted glasses and the nostalgic BS from your head and be really honest… those days sucked didn’t they?! I can see you don’t even really believe the hyperbole you’re trying to sell here. But I’ll tell ya what, I’ll play along for a second, I’ll go along with this theory that the days of 6CW past really where the promised land… when wrestling was at its pinnacle and real men fought real men… a time when this sport was more than the cut throat, mercenary industry we have today… an era when the guys that stepped between these ropes wrestled for the good of mankind and the sanctity of all that is good and pure in the world!!!

Do me a favour… What a crock of cr$p, stop living in the past Leone, stop living off the idea of what you and 6CW once were… because at Night of Glory despite all your bravado, despite all your claims that you need to prove yourself worthy, that you can’t allow yourself to fail… the inevitable is that you will spectacularly prove what I and you already know to be true… That Keith Leone is nothing more than a relic, a relic of an era that wasn’t actually that good.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down