The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benoit's last days to be made into a film

+5
Dr Gregory House MD
Sarsippius
Samo
A Fine Folk.
UpsideDownFace
9 posters

Go down

Benoit's last days to be made into a film Empty Benoit's last days to be made into a film

Post by UpsideDownFace Sun 04 Dec 2011, 1:53 pm

As the title says really. The rights have been bought and filming will probably start late next year. It is likely to be called 'Crossface'
It already has a page on imdb. The production company will soon start looking at which actors they would like in the film.

What are your thoughts on this? Will you be watching it?

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Benoit's last days to be made into a film Empty Re: Benoit's last days to be made into a film

Post by A Fine Folk. Sun 04 Dec 2011, 3:33 pm

Sounds epic not gonna lie to ya.

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Benoit's last days to be made into a film Empty Re: Benoit's last days to be made into a film

Post by Samo Sun 04 Dec 2011, 3:36 pm

Will probably watch it, although I would prefer it to be a documentary into the whole incident, and the ramifications of the business, to help shed light and clear him somewhat, rather than a drama.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarsippius Sun 04 Dec 2011, 4:41 pm

Samo, have you seen wrestling with demons?

Good Benoit documentary that talks about the effects of the incident, although only fairly briefly because its about his whole life

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 04 Dec 2011, 10:46 pm

Interesting proposition, tbh in my humble opinion I feel a bio-opic looking at Benoits whole life would a greater justice in to the events of those last few days, The life Benoit led, his passion and total obsessive commitment to what is the most peverse and destructive of bussinesses contributed just as much to his breakdown as the actual physical symptoms that afflicted him in the end

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 04 Dec 2011, 10:58 pm

I think they will have to be very careful to make sure they are extremely tasteful with this film.

They would also do well to stay away from criticizing the WWE otherwise I can see them getting a fairly hefty lawsuit from one Vincent K. McMahon...

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 04 Dec 2011, 11:37 pm

Strange & a bit distasteful if you ask me. I won't be watching

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 05 Dec 2011, 7:43 am

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:I think they will have to be very careful to make sure they are extremely tasteful with this film.

Lets hope that its not a WWE film then!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 05 Dec 2011, 9:54 am

It's Hollywood. It's bound to be a tacky, over dramatic climax. I can picture it now, the actor playing Benoit sobs uncontrollably over Nancy before he stomps up the stairs to Daniels bedroom. Dramatic music plays as highlights of Benoit's career flash upon the screen. He reaches Daniel's door and the movie cuts to black.

The film would end with the events afterwards in text on the screen.

Obviously in the WWE version, at the crucial moment where he goes to murder Nancy, John Cena bursts through the window and saves the day, only to be boo'd out of the cinema.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down