The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Road to Wrestlemania- CM Punk, HHH, John Laurinaitis and the WWE Championship

+5
Ent
Kay Fabe
nasisillmatic
Mr H
Dr Gregory House MD
9 posters

Go down

My Road to Wrestlemania- CM Punk, HHH, John Laurinaitis and the WWE Championship Empty My Road to Wrestlemania- CM Punk, HHH, John Laurinaitis and the WWE Championship

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 06 Dec 2011, 12:30 pm

This orgionallly started as an ambitious project to book my way to all the major matches I wanted at wrestlemania, I may still do that but I'm going to get my exam out the way first, anyways the following booking is looking at the build up to The WWE Championship match at WM, it begins the Raw after HHH was given the vote of no confidence, as always all thoughts, comments and critcisms welcomed Smile

Raw 10/10/11
John Laurinaitis (hence forth known as Johnny Ace for ease of spelling) opens the show, he announces that following the vote of no confidence HHH received the week before he has been relived of his duties with immediate effect and is facing an indefinite suspension, for the time being he will be known as ‘John Laurinaitis, Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the acting Chief Operating Officer of the WWE’, Ace reveals that given the controversial finish to the WWE championship at Hell in a Cell the Board of Directors (BOD) have issued a directive that the main event tonight will be CM Punk vs John Cena for the No1 Contendership to Alberto Del Rio’s title at Vengeance.

In the main event that night, Punk defeats John Cena following a GTS to become the No1 Contender, following the match, The Awesome Truth come out of the crowd and beat down Punk and Cena.

Raw 17/10/11

Johnny Ace opens the show, he says that he has come to clear up the controversy from the end of Raw the previous week ‘As you all know, Miz and Truth had previously filed a lawsuit against the WWE, while former COO’s preferred to bury their heads in the sand and use brute force and aggression to solve their problems, I am a business man and have acted in the best interests of the WWE, so on the condition that they drop their lawsuit I, John Laurinaitis, Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the acting Chief Operating Officer of the WWE, have rehired Miz and Truth.
Alberto Del Rio comes down to the ring, he cuts a promo insulting Punk saying it was his ‘destiny’ to become WWE Champion once again and will defeat Punk at Vengenace, Cult of Personality rings out and Punk joins Del Rio and Ace in the ring, he rips into both men, calling Del Rio a ‘joke champion’ and saying Ace ‘almost makes me miss HHH’, Ace tells Punk that it will be him and Cena vs Awesome Truth in the main event tonight.

During the main event Del Rio comes down to provide guest commentary for the main event, towards the end Cena, who has been selling for the faces, makes the hot tag to Punk, Punk dominates Awesome Truth and gets Miz up for the GTS, Truth tries to get involved, while the ref is distracted with him and Cena is still selling outside, Del Rio jumps up and hits Punk with the WWE title, Truth points the refs attention back to the ring as Miz rolls Punk up for the 1-2-3, after the match, Del Rio, Miz and Truth beat down Punk and Cena, the show ends with Del Rio standing over Punk holding the WWE title high.

WWE Vengeance 23/10/11

(for the purposes of this booking, Mark Henry vs Big Show and the ring break spot will close the show tonight)

It’s Punk vs Del Rio for the WWE championship, at the close of the match Del Rio goes for an enzuigiri, Punk dodges it but the ref is taken out, Punk catches Del Rio and nails him with the GTS, as Punk is trying to revive the ref, Kevin Nash comes to the ring and hits an unsuspecting Punk with a Jackknife, Nash pulls Del Rio over Punk and leaves the ring as the ref comes to and counts the pin, Punk is screwed by Nash again and Del Rio is still the WWE champion.

Raw 24/10/11

Johnny Ace opens the show, he introduces the newest superstar to Raw, Kevin Nash, Nash comes down to the ring, Nash gets on the mic and runs down Punk, Punk interrupts he says he is ‘sick of Nash getting involved in my business, if Nash is a on the roster I want him in the ring tonight’, Ace agrees with Punk he says that Punk and Nash will be in the main event tonight, it will be Punk and Nash vs The Awesome Truth.

In the main event, Nash leaves ringside almost immediately as the bell rings, Punk fights with the odds against him, miraculously at the finish he manages to lay Miz out at ringside and traps Truth in the anaconda vice, as it looks like Truth might tap, Nash returns and powerbombs Punk, Truth covers Punk for the pin, after the match Miz and Truth hit the ‘Little Jimmy Finale’ on Punk and Nash hits another powerbomb, Johnny Ace and Alberto Del Rio come down to the ring, Ace stands over Punk and gets on the mic,

‘Are you listening Punk, there’s been a lot of talk of conspiracies over the last few months Punk, but there was only one real conspiracy, the conspiracy from HHH to take my place in the WWE, you see I John Laurinaitis, Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the acting Chief Operating Officer of the WWE, was at one point the Anonymous General Manager of Raw, I was until you and Hunter got involved, when you got rid of Mr McMahon, Hunter got greedy, he politicked his way into the position of COO and took all the power, power that was rightfully mine, so I made the decision to take that power back, I with the help of my associates, exposed Hunter for what he was, and that was unfit to be COO of the WWE, so I guess you could say Punk that we are the real conspiracy in the WWE, and you Punk are the classic example of everything The Conspiracy stands against, you are unprofessional and a disgrace to this company, I would have fired you on the spot if I could but unfortunately due to the recent spate of firings by my predecessor, the WWE Board of Directors have reserved the right to moderate all requests for dismissal and you have proved difficult to get rid of, but I tell you now Punk, you will never be WWE champion as long as I am in charge, you are unfit to share a ring with a man like Alberto Del Rio, a champion the WWE can be proud to have represent them, I’m sure next week Punk you’ll be making your usual smart-alec comments and talking about how you are going to bring me down Punk, but I tell you this now, you cannot fight The Conspiracy’

Raw 31/10/11

Johnny Ace opens the show, he talks about how The Conspiracy will restore order to Raw, Cena interrupts, he comes down and says he has no problems with Ace being in charge, he just wants to come down every week and entertain the WWE universe but ‘at Summerslam you told Nash to stick the winner, what if that winner had been me?’ Ace tells Cena that at Money in the Bank he put himself before the WWE when he hit Ace in the face and jeopardised the companies credibility, and for that he cannot be trusted, Punk gets involved and the 3 men argue with each other, Ace says that the main event will be Punk and Cena vs The Awesome Truth.

In the main event that night after 5 minutes of back and forth action Nash and Del Rio interfere and attack the faces, John Morrison (the No1 contender to Del Rio at Survivor Series) gets involved and an all out brawl erupts, ‘No Chance in Hell’ rings out and Mr McMahon makes his 1st appearance in WWE for months, he says that following Ace’s admission last week he felt the need to do something to save his company from Ace’s dictatorship, he says while he may no longer hold any power in the WWE he can still call in a few favours and at Survivor Series, Ace’s Conspiracy will face of in a 10 man elimination tag against a team led by this man

IT’S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!

HHH back from suspension runs down to the ring and helps the faces clear house to end the show

Raw 7/11/11

HHH opens the show, he says it’s good to be back, he announces he’s made some calls and hopes to have his SS team assembled by the end of the night.

‘EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME!’

Vikki Guerrero comes out with Dolph Ziggler and announces she has struck a deal with Johnny Ace and her client Ziggler will join The Conspiracy for the SS match, she also says that Ace feels that HHH is due a warm up and he will have a match against Ziggler right now, HHH defeats Ziggler with a pedigree, after the match The Awesome Truth come out and help Ziggler beat down HHH, John Cena comes out and the two faces clean house, Cena approaches HHH, he says that Ace ‘has made this personal between us’ and wants to join Team HHH at SS, HHH agrees and the two shake hands.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later in the night Randy Orton faces off against Cody Rhodes, later on in the match as Orton is in the ascendency, Kevin Nash interferes causing a DQ, he helps Rhodes beat down Orton, Rhodes gets on the mic and announces he has joined The Conspiracy for the match at SS, Nash takes Orton outside the ring and is away to Jackknife him on the ramp, at that moment Cena and HHH run out and chase off Nash and Rhodes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HHH approaches Punk backstage,

‘Listen Punk, this isn’t easy for me, you and I have had our differences in the past and while I don’t like you, I respect you, and..well..I want you, on my team, together we can take down Laurinaitis’

Punk goes face to face with HHH,

‘Your right Hunter I don’t like you, as for taking down Laurinaitis, let me think about it’

And with that Punk leaves .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Following that, it’s Cena and John Morrison vs The Awesome Truth, John Morrison picks up the win after pinning Truth, following the match Del Rio gets involved and helps Miz and Truth to beat down the faces, Del Rio locks the cross armbreaker on Morrison, Orton runs down the ramp and RKO’s the heels sending them scurrying from the ring.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Backstage HHH is on the phone to someone,

‘Call it what you want, a tune up, a chance to remind everyone what you are capable of, or just a favour for old times sake, whatever your reasons we need you, ok, get back to me’

HHH hangs up the phone and turns to see Orton waiting on him, Orton says he doesn’t particularly like HHH and didn’t want to get involved in HHH’s business ‘but The Conspiracy have made it my business, and I want in’, HHH nods in agreement.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Following the main event that night, HHH, Cena and Orton come down to the ring, HHH asks Punk to join them, he tells Punk they need a decision, Punk gets on the mic,

‘Triple H, you are self-absorbed, arrogant, at times you’re borderline idiotic, you’re an insult to me and everything I stand for, and did I mention that nose is preposterous, that said Laurinaitis, clearly has an issue with me and has made it his business to screw me over at every turn, basically what I am trying to say is no matter how much I dislike you, I like him a whole lot less, and for that reason I’m in’

Johnny Ace interrupts, he tells HHH he can put together whatever team he wants, he is in charge and holding all the cards, he says no one can stop The Conspiracy, HHH stops him and says he is getting a call, he answers his phone and after a brief chat he says he is delighted to introduce the 5th member of team HHH, live via satellite, The Rock (Cena’s face drops), The Rock appears on the screen, he cuts a standard Rock promo and says that his millions (and millions) of fans have convinced him to return to the ring ‘and even team with the fighting fruity pebble’ against The Conspiracy at SS and that he will be returing to Raw next week.

Raw 14/11/11

(The recurring them on commentary that night, besides how Nikki Bella is currently trending worldwide obviously, is the strength of the team that HHH has assembled vs if the big personalities and underlying animosity in the group will jeopardise the groups chances of winning)
The Rock opens the show, Cena comes out and the two promo with each other, The Conspiracy come out and try to attack them, The rest of Team HHH and John Morrison come out and a brawl erupts, Johnny Ace comes out, he says that unlike HHH he ‘will not let anarchy rule and will restore order’ he announces Punk vs Ziggler, John Morrison + HHH vs Rhodes + Del Rio and Cena + Orton vs The Awesome Truth for later in the night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later in the show Kevin Nash comes out and cuts a promo, Punk comes out and lays into Nash, he says he can’t wait to get his hands on Nash at SS and reminds him ‘paybacks a *****’
It’s HHH + Morrison vs Rhodes + Del Rio, Morrison pins Del Rio
Later it’s Punk vs Ziggler, Nash comes out and distracts Punk who is pinned by Ziggler
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnny Ace is backstage and announces that the Rock will do guest commentary in the main event
The main event is Cena + Orton vs The Awesome Truth, The faces are rolling until Cena gets distracted and begins arguing with The Rock, Awesome Truth double team Orton and hit the LJF for the win.

The other 5 men in the SS match run down to the ring and the mass brawl from the start of the show breaks out again, Cena tries to AA the Miz but the Rock pulls him down and hits a Rock Bottom, the two stare down and are knocked out of the ring, at roughly the same time Ace comes down to try and restore order, he is ignored and accidentally punched by HHH, HHH realises what he has done and is distracted long enough to be thrown out of the ring, Punk tries to go for a GTS on Ziggler but Nash lowblows him from behind and throws him out of the ring, Orton is also ejected, the show end with The Conspiracy standing tall in the ring as Team HHH look on from the outside.

WWE Survivor Series 20/11/11

Johnny Ace announces early on in the show he will be speaking to the Board of Directors about HHH’s ‘assault on a WWE official’.
Del Rio retains the WWE championship against Morrison
The main event is Team HHH vs The Conspiracy, Orton is eliminated 1st, he is wrestling Rhodes and is setting him up for an RKO, other members of The Conspiracy distract him and the ref allowing Rhodes to lowblow him and score a roll up, Orton RKO’s Rhodes anyway and he is quickly pinned by Cena.

Cena wrestles Ziggler, The Rock blind tags Cena, jumps in and hits a few trademarks spots before finishing of Ziggler with The Peoples Elbow, Cena blind tags Rock, jumps in and hits Truth with the AA, Cena turns to trash talk with The Rock, Rock hits him with a Rock Bottom and walks out of the match as Truth pins Cena.

This leaves HHH + Punk vs Nash and The Awesome Truth, the heels use theirs numbers advantage to work over Punk before he scores a roll up on The Miz out of nowhere to level the numbers, Punk tags in HHH, Truth and Nash argue about who is going to face HHH, Nash pushes Truth into the ring and straight into a pedigree for the 1-2-3.

Nash stays on the apron and looks on in horror at the situation across the ring, HHH looks back and forth between Nash and Punk, before giving Punk what he is crying out for and tagging him in, Nash tries to run but HHH gives chase and throws him back in the ring, Punk ducks the big boot from Nash and hits a running knee followed by the anaconda vice making Nash tap out for the win, Punk and HHH are the survivors.

Raw 21/11/11

Johnny Ace opens the show, he calls HHH down to the ring, he announces that following HHH’s ‘assault’ he spoke to the Board of Directors and as a result HHH is now on probation, if HHH is involved in ‘any physical alteration provoked or otherwise for which you can be held responsible, outside the confines of a WWE approved match’ he will be suspended without pay, Punk comes out, he is clearly unconcerned with HHH’s predicament and demands a title shot on the basis that he scored the winning pin at SS, Ace refuses and instead dictates that at TLC it will be HHH + CM Punk vs The Awesome Truth in a chairs match but ‘I am a fair man and if you want a shot at Del Rio, you can have it tonight, it will be Punk vs Del Rio in a non-title match’.

Later Punk faces Del Rio with HHH in his corner, Punk defeats Del Rio with a GTS, after the match The Awesome Truth come out and attack Punk, HHH jumps into the ring but stops just short of helping Punk, clearly conflicted by what to do, as Del Rio locks the armbar on Punk, HHH turns and leaves, Del Rio holds the armbar for a long time until he is dragged off by security.

Raw 28/11/11

(note R-Truth was injured/ began his real life suspension the previous week following the attack on Punk)

Punk opens the show, he comes down with his arm in a sling, he calls out HHH, he demands to know why HHH didn’t help him, HHH says that he respects Punk but ‘if you think you are anywhere near as important as my WWE career your damn wrong, and I know in my position you would have done exactly the same thing’. Johnny Ace interrupts, he announces that given Truth’s injury last week it will now be HHH + Punk vs Miz + Kevin Nash at TLC and tonight they will face off in a standard tag match.

During the match later in the night, at the finish HHH tags in Punk, Punk has Miz set up for the GTS but his arm gives out and as he is clutching his arm in pain, Miz hits the SCF for the pin, after the match Nash comes in, Punk tries to fight him off but Nash attacks the injured arm, he knocks Punk to the ground and stamps on the arm, as Miz leaves, Nash goes up to HHH, who is standing conflicted about whether to help, he gets in HHH’s face, daring HHH to react, when he gets no response he leaves the ring.

Raw 5/12/11

It is announced at the start of the show that Punk cannot compete tonight due to injury, tonight it will be HHH vs Nash with Punk and Miz in the corners.

Come the match Nash stalls and lowblows HHH to get a DQ, Miz attacks Punk but Punk is able to beat him off and Punk and HHH flee up the ramp.

Raw 12/12/11

Punk is cleared to compete this week and faces Miz with HHH and Nash in the corners.

Towards the end of the match, Punk looks like he is going to win when Nash interferes, Miz and Nash try to beat down Punk, HHH comes into the ring, he thinks about helping but stops just short, as Punk is knocked out of the ring, Nash sees HHH and slaps him before he and Miz leave.

WWE TLC: Tables Ladders and Chairs 18/12/11

It’s HHH and Punk vs Miz and Nash in a chairs match, the match is hard fought with Punk selling the effects of his arm, Punk picks up the win when HHH knocks Nash out of the ring and he hits Miz with the GTS for the pin.

No sooner has the ref counted 3 than Nash returns to the ring and attacks Punk with the chair, Miz returns to his feet and helps Nash paste Punk, Nash fixes a chair on Punk’s injured arm and Miz climbs to the top rope, seeing this HHH, who had been standing at ringside, jumps into the ring, Nash sees this and turns to HHH, he gets in his face and screams ‘whatcha gonna do about, Hunter, what are you gonna do’, HHH floors Nash with a big right hand, he runs across and knocks Miz from the top rope and out of the ring, Punk gets back to his feet leaving the chair from his arm lying on the mat, which HHH promptly pedigrees Nash onto, Punk locks the anaconda vice on Nash, Johnny Ace comes out to the ramp, he sends his security down to the ring, as the security grab HHH, Punk gets up and stands face to face with HHH, HHH shouts ‘remember this’ as he is restrained and dragged from the ring.

Raw 19/12/11

Johnny Ace opens the show, he reveals that due to the violation of his probation HHH has been suspended indefinitely without pay, he also says that due to the events at TLC last night Kevin Nash suffered broken jaw, nose, orbital bones and a separated shoulder, because of this Nash has retired from in ring competition, Punk interrupts and comes out to the ring, he gives a few parting shots to Nash and says to Ace that he has now been victorious at the last 2 PPV’s and demands a title shot, Ace tells Punk he is a disgrace ‘you make all this talk about change and being the best in the world and yet you still come back to me, you only want what I can give you Punk’, he tells Punk that he will get a WWE title shot at the Rumble, and it will be his last ever chance to get a title shot, if next week, in Punk’s hometown of Chicago, if not only does he apologise to Ace, he also becomes the first ever member of the ‘John Laurinaitis Kiss my Ass Club’.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is announced that later in the night Punk has a match with Jack Swagger, Punk is backstage and is confronted by Vickie Guerrero, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler, they try to taunt Punk about joining the Kiss my Ass Club but Punk gains control in the verbal duel and rips into all 3 of them, particularly Vickie who is left in a rage as Punk brushes out of the room.
Later Punk defeats Swagger with the GTS, Ziggler gets in the ring and tries to attack Punk but he is quickly thrown out of the ring, Punk grabs a mic and starts to take more pot shots at Guerrero as her group walk up the ramp, suddenly to everyone’s surprise, HHH jumps out of the crowd and gets into the ring to confront Punk, he takes the mic from Punk,

‘How’s it going Punk, pretty good from what I can see, standing tall in the ring, kicking ass and dropping pipe bombs, but Punk I am here to make sure that next week you don’t make the biggest mistake of your life, as much as I hate to say it Punk, I think Laurinaitis might be right, you make all this grand talk of being an agent of change but at the end of the day your still pandering to the boss man for a title shot, Don’t be that guy Punk, if you do that you will lose a lot of respect, you will lose the fans respect, you will lose the guys in the back’s respect and you will lose my respect, I’ve said it before Punk and I’ll say it again I respect you, that’s why I saved you last night Punk, not because I like you but because I respect you, you are the only guy in the WWE who I believe is capable of bringing change that it needs, a lot of the guys in the bank are scared of Laurinaitis, the WWE is being suffocated, it’s not the same place the fans remember and as long as John Laurinaitis is COO, I have no chance of returning to the WWE, there’s a lot of guys without a voice round here nowdays Punk, and I thought you were supposed to be the voice of the voiceless, they need you Punk….I need you Punk, be the voice for the guys in the back, be the voice of the fans, be my voice, we need you do what you do best, drop those pipe bombs and bring the change WWE needs, just please don’t give into Laurinaitis, that’s not the man CM Punk is’

HHH drops the mic, he finishes just in time to be tackled by Ace’s security who drag him out of the building as Punk looks on seriously.

Raw 26/12/11

Johnny Ace opens the show, he reminds the fans how at the end of the night CM Punk, there hometown hero, will finally be humbled at the hands of ‘John Laurinaitis, Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and acting COO of the WWE’
Later in the night, Punk is backstage, he is approached by The Miz, he taunts Punk, he says that for all Punk’s talk of making change, Miz is the one making change in WWE, ‘Me, Mr Laurinaitis, Alberto and Christian are the ones shaping WWE in our image’, he says that if Punk is serious about making change he should swallow his pride and join the winning team
At the end of the night, Johnny Ace comes down to the ring, he calls out Punk, he asks Punk if he is ready to bow down, apologise and kiss his ass, Punk says no, Punk says that no matter how bad things get he is still fighting, he says he is going to offer Ace the one thing he wants, Punk’s career, he offers Ace a match, Punk vs whoever Ace picks, Punk’s career vs HHH’s reinstation, Ace says he’ll think about it and leaves the ring to end the show.

Raw 2/1/12

Punk opens the show, he calls out Johnny Ace to find out if he has accepted his offer, JA comes out and says he accepts and it will be Punk vs Miz, he announces that as a warm up Punk will face Mark Henry.

Punk defeats Mark Henry with the anaconda vice, after the match, Miz comes out and attacks Punk from behind, Henry hits the WSS on Punk and Miz hits SCF.

Raw 9/1/12

Miz comes out and promos on Punk, Punk comes out and the 2 brawl, Ziggler + Swagger come out to the ring and help Miz escape
Vickie Guerrero goes into see Johnny Ace in his office, she says that she was ‘personally insulted and embaressed’ by Punk a fortnight ago and would like to offer her teams services in the fight against Punk, Ace thanks her and says he will think how to best put them to use, but tonight Punk will face Ziggler.

Punk defeats Ziggler, after the match Swagger + Miz try to attack Punk but Punk is able to escape.

Raw 16/1/12

Ace announces that after Guerrero’s offer he has adjusted the rules of the match, it will be a no dq match, he makes a handicap match for later on Punk vs Miz, Ziggler + Swagger.

Punk faces off against all 3 men, he fights valiantly but is eventually pinned by Miz after a SCF.

Raw 23/1/12

Punk is booked for his farewell speech at the end of the show tonight.

Punk comes out he gives a speech how he is going to defy the odds and win at the Rumble. Miz interrupts Punk, he cuts down and insults Punk, he says that Punk cannot win, Punk says that all his life people have been telling him he cannot do a lot of things ‘Punk your too small to make it as a pro wrestler, a guy from the indies could never make it in the WWE, CM Punk will never be world champion,people having been telling me since day one I can’t succeed and I have proved all of them wrong, and I’ll do it again at the Rumble when I kick your ass’, Ziggler and Swagger ambush Punk from behind, Miz ends the show by hitting the SCF on Punk.

WWE Royal Rumble 29/1/11

It’s Punk vs The Miz, Punk goes down to the ring first, Miz shamelessly comes down to the ring flanked by Ziggler and Swagger who take up a position
on either side of the ring, during the match Ziggler and Swagger interfere liberally, whenever it looks like Punk might be getting on top, one or both come in and stop his momentum dead, towards the end of the match Punk looks finished, Miz is toying with him, Johnny Ace comes down to the ring, as Punk is restrained by the 3 wrestlers, Ace takes a few cheap shots at Punk, he raises his arms and screams ‘BEST IN THE WORLD!’ before he spits in Punks face, at that moment HHH breaks out of the crowd, he frees Punk and helps him clear Ziggler and Swagger from the ring, Miz runs at Punk, Punk ducks him and sets him up for a GTS, at the same time HHH sets Ace up for a pedigree, they hit their moves in stereo, Punk pins Miz for the 1-2-3, Punk continues with the WWE and HHH is reinstated.

Raw 30/1/11

Johnny Ace opens the show, he calls Punk and HHH down to the ring, he sarcastically congratulates both men and reveals that he was unable to get clearance to fire them, he says though that nothing has changed, he is still in charge and will make their life a living hell, Punk stops Ace and says he feels he is in an unsafe working environment ‘I mean I have been injured, there’s been wrestlers getting suspended all over the place, I have been attacked countless times and now (he turns round and kicks Justin Roberts in the head) WWE announcers are being attacked, John Laurinaitis I’m giving you a vote of no confidence and am calling a strike starting immediately.
Punk and HHH are shown outside in the parking lot, they have been joined by a small group of face’s.
Ace, Miz and Del Rio are shown backstage, Ace says the Board of Directors have given him an ultimatum, end the strike or this is his last night in the WWE, he says he will address the strikers later in the night.
Ace, Miz and Del Rio go to the ring, Ace addresses the strikers who have grown in number slightly, he offers Punk a world title shot to call off the strike, Del Rio is outraged and storms off, Punk refuses the title shot, Punk and HHH introduces the newest recruit to the strike, the royal rumble winner Sheamus, he says that he will not be competing until Ace goes, Ace and Miz leave the ring.
At the end of the show, Ace marches out, the strike has grown bigger still, Ace gets on the mic and announces if the strike doesn’t end now, he is firing everyone in the parking lot, as Executive VP of Talent Relations he has ’50 guys down in Florida’ waiting to replace them, he says that he can’t fire Sheamus but ‘if he doesn’t want to go to wrestlemania, Daniel Bryan is waiting to challenge Christian for the World Championiship’, HHH and Punk stop Ace, they say before Ace fires them they won’t to introduce there newest supporter,

‘FINALLY!...The Rock has come back, to some parking lot’

Rock cuts a promo and says if Ace doesn’t go, Cena vs Rock is off, he dares Ace to fire him and see how the Board of Directors respond, Ace puts the mic to his lips to respond, stalls, drops it and walks alone up the ramp dejected to end the show.

Raw 6/2/11

HHH opens the show, he states that following Ace’s firing the WWE Board of Directors were in need of someone to lead the WWE and as a result he is ‘back in charge baby’, he calls out Punk, he thanks Punk and says although he doesn’t like him he sure as hell respects him, he says the 1st order of business is to get the WWE title back in the hands of someone HHH can trust, he calls out Del Rio, Del Rio grovels in the ring when he gets in the ring, HHH isn’t having it, he says he will give Del Rio a fighting chance and at Elimination Chamber will defend his WWE title against the one man HHH can trust, himself, Punk is outraged he says that after all he did for HHH he can’t belive he doesn’t trust him, HHH tells Punk that while he didn’t like Johnny Ace, he did have a point, Punk is not the sort of guy WWE wants as a champion, he tells Punk that if he wants something in WWE he has to earn it, he tells him he will be having a match tonight to qualify for the Raw Elimination Chamber match, Punk says that after all he’s been through the man is still holding him down

Punk defs Alex Riley to qualify for the Elimination Chamber match

Raw 13/2/11

The line up for the Raw Elimination Chamber Match is CM Punk, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Mason Ryan and Zack Ryder, a beat the clock challenge is made for that night, the person who sets the fastest time enters last and the person who sets the longest time enters 1st, Mason Ryan defs Drew McIntyre in 1.31, no one beats that time over the course of the night, Punk came out last against Jinder Mahal, Punk locked in the Anaconda Vice and looks set to hit the fastest time, HHH comes out at that moment, Punk jumps up distracted and Mahal rolls him up for the pin, HHH calls Punk unprofessional for not getting the job done and tells him he will be entering first.

WWE Elimination Chamber 19/2/12

The WWE Championship is before the Raw Elimination Chamber, HHH defeats Del Rio in a hard fought match up to win his 14th World Championship.

The Raw Elimination Chamber match, Triple H comes down to the announce table to sit and watch, Punk enters first with Ryder, Miz is next, Swagger, Ziggler then Ryan, Swagger and Ziggler dominate when together and eliminate Ryder, Swagger double crosses Ziggler to pin him, Ryan enters dominates and pins Swagger, Punk makes Ryan tap out, an exhausted Punk is able to surprise Miz with a roll up to win, Punk goes to the edge of the chamber and looks at HHH who is standing on the commentary table holding hid title aloft, the two stare down, Punk motioning at title around his waist, as the PPV goes off the air.

Raw 20/2/12

It’s HHH championship coronation at the end of the show, he promos about how the controversy is over and the WWE finally has a proper champion, Punk interrupts he calls HHH paranoid, he says WWE isn’t about who’s the best company man, it’s about who is the best and Punk is the best in the world, when Punk turns around HHH blindsides him, he thanks Punk for coming as he has been waiting to do this for a long time, he beats Punk down and ends the show by pedigreeing him through the announce table.

Raw 27/2/12

HHH opens the show, he comes down to the ring and gets on the mic,

‘I am addressing CM Punk now, I know you’re not here tonight, but I’m sure you’re sitting at home watching on TV, are you comfy Punk, I’m sure you are, because you are lazy, you are unprofessional, I bust my ass for 17 years to get where I am, you come in sit down on the stage and spout some trash on a microphone and suddenly you expect to be a top guy, frankly if you hadn’t taken the WWE Title, this WWE Title (he gestures to the belt round his waist) I would have been happy to have seen you’re sorry ass walk out the door and never come back, I’ve got to be honest Punk, you were never in my vision of the WWE, you are not the sort of guy this company, my company, needs as champion, if someone else hadn’t made it their business to terminate your WWE title reign at Summerslam, I would have done it pretty quickly myself, but I was never lying when I said I respected you, you have a gift for anarchy Punk, and when John Laurinaitis, started playing political games, anarchy is what I needed, so I kept you close, earned your trust, you see when someone starts a political game you’ve got to play the game, and no one plays the game better than me, and you Punk were the perfect pawn in that game, you initiated the check mate against Laurinaitis and protected your King, and now the King is back on his throne, when you play these games Punk you’ve got to take some gambles, I gambled you would defeat Laurinaitis and I was right, I gambled you would make it through the elimination chamber and I was right, why you might ask would I want you to make it through the elimination chamber when I don’t want you as champion, well it’s time to end the game Punk, I’m going to make you an offer, you gambled your career once are you willing to do it again? Are you willing to gamble your career against my position as COO? I am, and you know why, because it’s not a gamble, the mistake Laurinaitis made was he put his trust in the likes of Miz and Del Rio, I learned the hard way not to trust anyone, in fact Punk you will be facing the only person I do trust, and that’s me, I am going to beat you at Wrestlemania and I am going to end your WWE career once and for all, because I am the only man I can trust to represent this company as champion, and starting next week I will begin representing this company as champion, with my first match on Raw in 5 months, I hope you’ll be watching Punk, it will give you an idea of what happens when you mess with me’

HHH drops the mic and exits the ring.

Raw 5/3/12

There is much hype for HHH’s 1st raw match in 5 months, in the main event.

HHH comes down for his match, his opponent is Santino Marella, HHH gains a definitive advantage fairly quickly but continues to take liberties with Marella, he pedigrees Marella 3 times and pins him with his foot on Marella’s chest, after the match he drags Marella and sets him up for a pedigree on the announce table, HHH shouts that this is what will happen to Punk if he messes with him and pedigrees Marella to end the show.

Raw 12/3/12

This week on Raw it’s HHH vs Evan Bourne, HHH hits a pedigree on Bourne very quickly, HHH pins him and once again goes for a pedigree on the announce table, Punk comes out and brawls with HHH in the ring, security come out and separate them, as Punk is dragged away he can be heard shouting, ‘you’re on, you’re on!’

Raw 19/3/12

CM Punk opens the show, he has a mic in his hand,

‘In case I didn’t make myself clear last week, I have accepted HHH’s challenge, his position as COO vs my career, HHH was right, sometimes when you play the game, you have to make gambles, I have sought to make change in the WWE, I want a WWE free of politics, I want a WWE where someone is judged, not on their size, not if they are a good company man, I want people to be judge on who is the best wrestler and if gambling my career is what it takes to make that happen, then that is a risk worth taking, I disagree with HHH when he said that I am lazy, I have worked damn hard to get to where I am today, I have fought and scraped my way to the WWE and I don’t want to give it up lightly, a few months ago I was jaded, I was tired, I lost sight of what was important to me, but being here in this ring, dropping pipebombs and proving myself every week as the best in the world, that is my passion and I wouldn’t trade it for anything, but HHH has grown out of control he is paranoid, he is dangerous and I will risk everything to stop him, he says he can’t be beaten, but I fought John Laurinaitis and I won, I fought the mighty Vincent Kennedy McMahon and I won, every moment of my WWE career, the machine has been against me, I will not stop fighting, and I will win’

Punk drops the mic and leaves.
It is announced that tonight HHH and Punk will be picking each others opponents and HHH is out 1st against Mason Ryan.
HHH defeats Mason Ryan, after picking up the win, he pedigrees Ryan for a 2nd time
Punk comes down for his match, his opponent is Mark Henry, Punk makes Henry tap out to the Anaconda Vice, after the match HHH comes out to the ramp and the two stare down.

Raw 26/3/12

A contract signing is organised for Punk + HHH on Raw, the two come out to the ring, following some insulting promos they end up brawling before being separated by security.

Wrestlemania 28 1/4/11

It’s CM Punk vs Triple H for the WWE Championship, HHH’s position as COO vs Punk’s WWE career, the match is long and hard fought with momentum shifting several times, towards the end of the match Punk goes for the ‘Randy Savage’ tope rope elbow, HHH catches him with a kick on the way down and hits a pedigree, 1-2-Kick Out, HHH cannot believe, he hauls Punk to his feet and hits another pedigree, 1-2-Punk Kicks Out again!, A frustrated HHH drags Punk out to the announce table, HHH sets Punk up for a pedigree on the table, HHH screams that it is over, at the last second Punk counters he flips HHH up and through the Spanish announce table, HHH is out cold, an exhausted Punk manages just to drag him into the ring before the count, a staggered HHH gets to his feet but he is to out of it to fight, Punk picks up HHH and hits the GTS, 1-2-3, it’s over, CM Punk is finally the WWE Champion once again and HHH is no longer COO, grabbing the belt Punk mounts the turnbuckle, as confetti streams from the rafters, Punk holds the title aloft as he screams ‘BEST IN THE WORLD!’.

Thanks for reading Smile

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

My Road to Wrestlemania- CM Punk, HHH, John Laurinaitis and the WWE Championship Empty Re: My Road to Wrestlemania- CM Punk, HHH, John Laurinaitis and the WWE Championship

Post by Mr H Tue 06 Dec 2011, 1:46 pm

Tremendous piece Dr G, really really good work mate. I've read it twice now, admittedly the second time round to look for any flaws, but i honestly cant find any. Its fluent, its logical, and its masterfully written.

I tip my hat to you sir.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

My Road to Wrestlemania- CM Punk, HHH, John Laurinaitis and the WWE Championship Empty Re: My Road to Wrestlemania- CM Punk, HHH, John Laurinaitis and the WWE Championship

Post by nasisillmatic Tue 06 Dec 2011, 1:52 pm

Well thought out, excellent post.

My only flaw would be Sheamus winning the Rumble. Smile

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:19 pm

Great read mate really enjoyable, you booked some things that I'd have went with, somethings that looked like the WWE would do but somehow didn't.

I liked it, the only thing I'd do if I was booking Punk to win the title would be to win the Rumble, I'd also have HHH win the title around Nov/Dec time so by the time Mania came around we'd be desperate for him to drop it

Excellent imagination and dedication, how long did it take you?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:02 pm

Cheers for the kind words guys.

As I said I am/ possibly was looking at booking a few of these roads in conjunction and feel that Sheamus needed the rumble more than Punk.

I hear what you were saying Gaff, in an ideal world I would have had the title on HHH longer and established him more as a heel, but unfortunatly I just didn't have the time, I felt it was more important that I let the Punk/Johnny Ace angle play out logically, have Punk rebel for a cause against a real heel authority, because lets face it he had been just f****** about until that point, If I had been booking the fued to peak around Extreme Rules/Over the Limit time I would certainally have built up HHH's heel reign for longer but time just worked against me in these things.

All in all this took me about a week, wrote the thing out in notes for first given the length of the story I was trying to portray, reviewed and rewrote it a couple of times until it all made sense then wrote thing thing out in full, now I must focus on revising for my exam on friday Sad

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:25 pm

Yeah I can see what you're saying, in an ideal World HHH, Nash and Ace would have been all in it together going right back to SummerSlam with the big reveal being HHH's heel turn on Punk during the tag match with Punk and Awesome Truth at Hell In A Cell or Vengence

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:34 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Yeah I can see what you're saying, in an ideal World HHH, Nash and Ace would have been all in it together going right back to SummerSlam with the big reveal being HHH's heel turn on Punk during the tag match with Punk and Awesome Truth at Hell In A Cell or Vengence

Had I started booking this just post MITB, I would probably have had things play out that way but from the point I started at I felt it was illogical to turn HHH heel in league with Ace. Plus I sort of wanted to do something a bit different I didn't see the point in booking something that everyone had been speculating about for months.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Tue 06 Dec 2011, 3:42 pm

You should email this to the WWE to show them how to do long term booking again.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:21 pm

Very good, enjoyed it a lot.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 06 Dec 2011, 5:41 pm

Overall a great read. I have 2 flaws if you dont mind me pointing them out.

1 - I cant seen Kevin Nash or Mark Henry ever being made to tap to the Anaconda Vice.

2 - The Elimination Chamber match will always be for the title. Whats the point of them if not for the belt?

But other than that I really enjoyed reading it!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 06 Dec 2011, 5:46 pm

At least one Chamber match every year isn't for the title, it's for the #1 contendership

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 06 Dec 2011, 6:00 pm

Oh right. I stand corrected. Just the one flaw then lol!!!!!!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 06 Dec 2011, 6:06 pm

What happened to The Conspiracy? Was the stable only for Survivor Series?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrossRhodes Wed 07 Dec 2011, 8:38 am

Terrific read! Half expected Trips to be in cahoots with Ace and Nash but hey. Great job on building on Punk getting screwed and being held back would make a great moment at mania when he finally captured the gold!

CrossRhodes

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 07 Dec 2011, 9:01 am

My favourite part was...

Team HHH and John Morrison

Even in fantasy booking JoMO is irrelevant! Laugh

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 09 Dec 2011, 5:28 pm

Thanks for the responses guys, I haven't forggotten this thread but I'm just back from a post exam drink and feel I could do them more justice at a later date Smile

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 13 Dec 2011, 2:04 pm

Shot- why can't Nash and Henry be made to tap to the vice, my fantasy booking was desgined to get Punk over and as disposible enhancement talent those to could easily be made to tap

Leak- The Conspiricy remained after SS but I did stop reffering to them by that name, Ziggler and Rhodes went back to what they were up to (Rhodes pinfall over Orton was to continue there feud) and as we all know Truth's suspension began the night after SS and he was (kayfabe) injured, The two remaining wrestling members are Miz and Nash, Nash was taken out at TLC, leaving Miz (and of course Del Rio but as WWE Champion he had another agenda).

Beer- Wink

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 13 Dec 2011, 3:19 pm

Fair enough and I suppose it is fantasy booking. What I meant was there was no way that WWE would allow Mark Henry to tap out. Not even the STF. Nash may be sligtly different but with his political influence I would doubt he would allow himself to tap out to Punk unless he hit the gym more lol.

I must admit though, if he did make them tap it would put him over massively. So the ends justify the means!! OK

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 13 Dec 2011, 3:43 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Fair enough and I suppose it is fantasy booking. What I meant was there was no way that WWE would allow Mark Henry to tap out. Not even the STF. Nash may be sligtly different but with his political influence I would doubt he would allow himself to tap out to Punk unless he hit the gym more lol.

I must admit though, if he did make them tap it would put him over massively. So the ends justify the means!! OK

My philosophy in terms of wrestling booking is that effects positive and negative both in the long and short term for everyone involved, bear in mind that by the point he faces Punk in my fantasy world Henry has already been beaten cleanly and lost the WHC to Sheamus so no longer has to be protected in the way he was previously.

The way Henry is being treated in the WWE just now is a problem, his momentum built up with a series of wins (short term given his age) should have been given to a wrestler who would stand to gain long term (in my fantasy Sheamus) but instead it is being given to Big Show who stands to gain nothing in the long term but thats digressing. Anyways at this point in time Henry's short term momentum has already been shifted to someone who can benefit long term and Punk's achivement will be acomplished when Henry is no longer as protected as he would have been.

Kevin Nash, I'm sure he came in to the WWE with all sorts of promises about putting Punk over, obviously he's managed to weasel his way out of it, but it dosn't cut any slack with me, it obviously benefits Punk more (long term) than it does Nash (short term if even that) so he will tap.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 14 Dec 2011, 7:58 am

Cant argue with that!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down