The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benn v McClellan documentary and Bunce

5 posters

Go down

Benn v McClellan documentary and Bunce Empty Benn v McClellan documentary and Bunce

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:34 pm

firstly, if anyone has links ot last nights doc on Benn and McClellan please post it, i can't get it where i am.

Secondly, Bunce. Why do it live??

Phone calls, guests not ont h eline, swearing (which doesn't bother me but still) Why do it live??

Still worth a watch but could be much smoother.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Benn v McClellan documentary and Bunce Empty Re: Benn v McClellan documentary and Bunce

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:38 pm

I would rather see Bunce making a hash of everything live, it makes the show a bit anarchic and funny at times for me.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Benn v McClellan documentary and Bunce Empty Re: Benn v McClellan documentary and Bunce

Post by Union Cane Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTc955FzLTE

thumbsup
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:44 pm

Not a fan of Bunce as a lead presenter, even as a pundit he did my head in.

Give me Adam Smith any day of the week. Heck, i prefer Glenn McCrory over the hyperactive 'geezer', if he calmed down a bit more i'd find him more bearable.

Was it on boxnation? I haven't got it, i found that the website that is the guru of boxing online sufficed for Cotto vs Marg.

And i don't know why it was live, live broadcasts don't exactly have the well thought out narrative commentary.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:51 pm

union cane, thanks v much. Was on ITV Coxy. Buncey isn't always to my taste but i can handle that, just some of the cokc ups that go on, haha, i mean they can be funny but sometimes killt he rhythm of the show and cause filler with less interesting guests

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:55 pm

The best moment was because it was live. “I’m on TV…FAWK OWWF”.

I think it's live because it's interactive.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:58 pm

Yeah good point Scott, he's constantly reading out Emails and stuff that has been said on forums out.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 07 Dec 2011, 2:46 am

Just watched the documentary, sometimes you forget the potential costs involved in this sport, then you watch this.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down