The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wlad v mormeck march 3rd , haye vitali ?

+8
Dass
ShahenshahG
Fists of Fury
Steffan
Waingro
TRUSSMAN66
Nico the gman
rycoys
12 posters

Go down

wlad v mormeck march 3rd , haye vitali ? Empty wlad v mormeck march 3rd , haye vitali ?

Post by rycoys Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:05 am

so it looks like haye vitali is not happening for now , so frustrating , cant belive we have to wait another three months to watch such a mis match in wlad mormeck , its a joke how boxing can take so long for fights to happen , so will be at least another 5 months for haye vitali a year after haye wlad , how much can you hype a fight up , kidney stones mad

rycoys

Back to top Go down

wlad v mormeck march 3rd , haye vitali ? Empty Re: wlad v mormeck march 3rd , haye vitali ?

Post by Nico the gman Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:09 am

Will have to check the diary wouldn't want to miss this one,pity it hadn't been cancelled period.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

wlad v mormeck march 3rd , haye vitali ? Empty Re: wlad v mormeck march 3rd , haye vitali ?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:21 am

Wlad sems to be getting an easy ride...I remember the hoo-ha when Larry fought Zanon and Ocasio..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:23 am

Totally agree with you mate. Which would you think is a better fight Wlad v Mormeck who Haye absolutely destroyed years ago or a rematch with Haye?

How can people think that Mormeck would be a better ifight how does mormeck deserve it more? Its a RUBBISH fight.

Then people bash Haye for wanting a rematch or a fight with Vitali I dont understand it at all. Haye is right he is the best opponent for them guys like Mormeck are not in Hayes class Haye proved this by knocking him out. But Haye gets all the stick for wanting to fight the best and not WASTING his time with pointless fights.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:26 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Wlad sems to be getting an easy ride...I remember the hoo-ha when Larry fought Zanon and Ocasio..

Lets be honest Wlad did not want to fight Haye he waited years before finally facing when he was forced to and now he would rather fight Mormeck than give Haye a rematch in what would be a way bigger fight and one people would want to see. Mrmeck will show up for a payday like all the other bums and then people will say how geat Wlad is. Wlad is a good boxer, one of the best, but this is a dumb fight and who can think Haye would be a worse opponent?

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:27 am

I dont wanna sound like 'Mr I couldnt care less' but if im honest I gave up on the heavyweights a long time ago. Would rather watch a good domestic tear up than waste my time with this lot

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:28 am

Shocked Wlad wasn't the one that pulled out with a back injury (setanta money troubles)

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:47 am

Waingro wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Wlad sems to be getting an easy ride...I remember the hoo-ha when Larry fought Zanon and Ocasio..

Lets be honest Wlad did not want to fight Haye he waited years before finally facing when he was forced to and now he would rather fight Mormeck than give Haye a rematch in what would be a way bigger fight and one people would want to see. Mrmeck will show up for a payday like all the other bums and then people will say how geat Wlad is. Wlad is a good boxer, one of the best, but this is a dumb fight and who can think Haye would be a worse opponent?

Translation: Oh Haye, my beloved

Why
Am
I
Not
Granted
Rectal
Observation?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:54 am

Think giving Wlad any stick for not fighting Haye in a rematch is a bit bewildering, yeah Mormeck isn't any better than Haye but he's at least due his shot to come up short just like Haye was.

There's a few heavies with potential who may give the brother's a fight in time but at the moment it's not like there's a massive pool of choice out there for them to choose from.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:07 am

Waingro wrote:Totally agree with you mate. Which would you think is a better fight Wlad v Mormeck who Haye absolutely destroyed years ago or a rematch with Haye?

maybe you should watch that fight before commenting on it. mormeck was a good win for haye, probably the best of his career, but no way did he destroy him. could have gone either way for a while

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Lance wrote:
Waingro wrote:Totally agree with you mate. Which would you think is a better fight Wlad v Mormeck who Haye absolutely destroyed years ago or a rematch with Haye?

maybe you should watch that fight before commenting on it. mormeck was a good win for haye, probably the best of his career, but no way did he destroy him. could have gone either way for a while

Yeah Haye nearly got taken out himself, it was a good fight. The Klitschko's are too greedy to fight on the same bill but having they two fights on the same night would be good. They will make plenty money in Germany whoever they fight.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Dass wrote:Think giving Wlad any stick for not fighting Haye in a rematch is a bit bewildering, yeah Mormeck isn't any better than Haye but he's at least due his shot to come up short just like Haye was.

There's a few heavies with potential who may give the brother's a fight in time but at the moment it's not like there's a massive pool of choice out there for them to choose from.

Wouldn't say he was due anything Dass, he hasn't done anything at heavyweight (neither had Haye I guess), but Mormeck hasn't even talked the smack to get himself there!

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:02 pm

I said from the start that Haye and Vitali will not happen and I don't see what Haye has done to deserve a shot anyway. Outclassed by his little brother and the only place that wants to see a rematch with Wlad is a few Sun readers in this country. Non-event brought up because Haye needed some publicity

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:
Dass wrote:Think giving Wlad any stick for not fighting Haye in a rematch is a bit bewildering, yeah Mormeck isn't any better than Haye but he's at least due his shot to come up short just like Haye was.

Wouldn't say he was due anything Dass, he hasn't done anything at heavyweight (neither had Haye I guess), but Mormeck hasn't even talked the smack to get himself there!

In the dismal merry go round of Kilt challengers who have done very little or nothing to justify a shot at a title, I believe Mormeck has met those standards and now deserves his turn at a beat down.

In the end Fists I just feel Mormeck isn't any less deserving than most who have come before him, hell he may be more in some cases, so might as well get his failed attempt out the way.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDevilRob Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Does Wlad really need to be re-scheduling this fight? Get on with your mandatory defenses. Tony Thompson shouldn't be denied!

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down