The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haye v wlad/vitali

+2
manos de piedra
lovely_london
6 posters

Go down

haye v wlad/vitali Empty haye v wlad/vitali

Post by lovely_london Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:39 pm

before the Wlad fight people were saying that Wladamir was perfect for Haye. They were saying that Wladamir is too chinny and far too defensive( does not throw enough big shots) and that once Haye landed it would be all over.

Now that haye lost those same people are saying that Vitali is perfect for haye. They are saying That Wlad was the wrong fight because he has a very good jab and that hes hard to hit. And now they are saying that Vitali is easier because he is more open and aggressive and thus there will be more chances for haye to land a 'hayemaker'.

lovely_london

Back to top Go down

haye v wlad/vitali Empty Re: haye v wlad/vitali

Post by manos de piedra Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:46 pm

I wouldnt really say a great deal of people would be making Haye a favourite over Vitali to be honest. Theres a couple of people on here that are quite vocal on Hayes chances but I would say they represent a definate minority. Even then, Im not sure they would be saying Vitali is perfect for anyone, let alone Haye!

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 pm

I don't think many are saying Vit is perfect for Haye. I am though. Also I argued lng and loud that Wlad would school Haye. Wlad wasn't wrong for haye. Its just that he's a far better boxe in every aspect of boxing.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Perfect for Haye? What does that Valuev or Harrison then!?

I think its become a bit of a misconception that Vitali is easy to hit or trades on his chin. Hes easy to hit by comparison to Wlad, who is very hard to hit, but I dont think that makes Vitali easy to hit. Its kind of evolved from Vitali being easier to hit than Wlad to Vitali being easy to hit which isnt something I agree with. The fact he has a good chin also lends itself to this idea he doesnt have a problem taking punches, when I actually think he fights in a style which avoids having to take punches if he can help it.

Against Lewis, possibly the only fighters hes faced with superior reach to him, he was forced to trade on his chin a bit and take punches to land punches but in general he doesnt fight like this if he can help in it. Hes more aggressive than Wlad and puts himself in the dangerzone a bit more but he stills employs a long jab and leans back out of range which I actually think makes him hard to hit for smaller heavyweights, especially ones trying to fight at distance.

I cant see him just hanging his chin out and walking into Hayes bombs anyhow and I think Haye would encounter similar difficulties as he did against Wlad with the less appealing premise that if he actually does land it probably wont be enough to stop Vitali.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Easier to hit Vitali? what evidence is out their to prove these claims of certain people. I doubt Adam Booth and Haye will say 'oh we have a better chance of beating Vitali, cos he is more open' that is just nonsense.

The only thing Haye will hit is the canvas, post-fight he will say...'i hurt my shoulder in training so I couldn't land my Hayemaker. Be real guys Haye is not good enough for the two best HW's in the business.

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:27 pm

vitali is far superior to wlad in most aspects and would make much easier work of haye. besides haye doesnt want to fight vitali, hes just attention seeking to keep his name in the spotlight.

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Haye should just stay retired and go make films or whatever he wants to do and leave the boxing to other people like Chisora and Fury. I dont think anyone wants to listen to his nonsense anymore unless he actually does something other than talk trash

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down