The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man City v Man Utd semi – the Neutrals view?

+4
compelling and rich
davidl1061
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ADMIN
8 posters

Go down

Who would you prefer to win?

Man City v Man Utd semi – the Neutrals view? Vote_lcap50%Man City v Man Utd semi – the Neutrals view? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
Man City v Man Utd semi – the Neutrals view? Vote_lcap50%Man City v Man Utd semi – the Neutrals view? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Man City v Man Utd semi – the Neutrals view? Empty Man City v Man Utd semi – the Neutrals view?

Post by ADMIN Mon 14 Mar 2011, 1:53 pm

I would like to put this out to fans of other teams rather than Utd & City fans. Who would you rather win the semi?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Man City v Man Utd semi – the Neutrals view? Empty Re: Man City v Man Utd semi – the Neutrals view?

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 14 Mar 2011, 2:07 pm

City

No diggidy

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Man City v Man Utd semi – the Neutrals view? Empty Re: Man City v Man Utd semi – the Neutrals view?

Post by davidl1061 Mon 14 Mar 2011, 7:38 pm

I live in Manchester and Radio Manchester were really annoying when they announced it as a Manchester Derby before the City game had even been played!

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 12 Apr 2011, 11:35 am

im a united fan so im biased, i bet alot of neutrals would like neither. theres always been alot of ABU (anyone but united) due to our success and fergies fantastic ability to rub people up the wrong way. but surely many people cant wannt see citys mercanaries do well? at least when we have spent money its down to the success rather than being a suger daddys toy

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Tue 12 Apr 2011, 12:25 pm

Don't think there is such thing as neutral where Utd are concerned. You love 'em or hate 'em

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedyskells Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:31 pm

well I just hope City beats Utd.

Speedyskells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:05 pm

i would like man u to win

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed 13 Apr 2011, 6:24 pm

Toon Lass wrote:i would like man u to win

always knew the geordies had good taste Wink

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 14 Apr 2011, 10:41 pm

Thought this was amusing on the Beeb site:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thefootballtacticsblog/2011/04/who_would_make_your_all-time_m.html

All time Utd and City combined team.

Colin Bell is pretty much the only City player in it (Denis Law is also there) and is he really ahead of Roy Keane or Bryan Robson?
Also no Giggs?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Maestro Agro Love Thu 14 Apr 2011, 10:47 pm

Hero wrote:Thought this was amusing on the Beeb site:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thefootballtacticsblog/2011/04/who_would_make_your_all-time_m.html

All time Utd and City combined team.

Colin Bell is pretty much the only City player in it (Denis Law is also there) and is he really ahead of Roy Keane or Bryan Robson?
Also no Giggs?
It was a bit of a suck up to City that selection. At the end of the day, City have had some great players, but not one of them has been better than a United player in the same position. The only one you could ever possibly go for is Trautmann, and that's based on legend.

Stealth Maestro Agro Love

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:29 pm

trautmann was never the best keeper in the world, unlike both schmeichel and van der saar. there wouldnt be a single city player in my team and thats not be being biased (unless you count law but he clearly was more of a united player). simple facts are united have dominated english football like city never have

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:43 pm

Dennis Tuarte was a fantastic player!

I'd like to see City win because I don't think 1 team winning all the trophies is good for football, alro the City fans deserve it for their loyalty, Utd are better badder and stronger tho

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Maestro Agro Love Sat 16 Apr 2011, 8:09 pm

We were utterly rudey poo today. Really, really bad after 30 minutes. Just no attacking intent to us at all. A Nani free kick was our best chance after half an hour; that says it all.

Stealth Maestro Agro Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 17 Apr 2011, 12:11 am

Berbatov missed two sitters in a minute, cant believe he couldn't net that second one

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down