The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will happen 1st......

+14
BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM
Beer
Mr H
Fellaini25
Crimey
Fernando
Kay Fabe
crippledtart
hockeyking0011
davidl1061
theundisputedY2D2
bretmeharty
ADMIN
Brady12
18 posters

Go down

What will happen 1st.......

What will happen 1st...... Vote_lcap11%What will happen 1st...... Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 9 ]
What will happen 1st...... Vote_lcap24%What will happen 1st...... Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 20 ]
What will happen 1st...... Vote_lcap0%What will happen 1st...... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What will happen 1st...... Vote_lcap2%What will happen 1st...... Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
What will happen 1st...... Vote_lcap13%What will happen 1st...... Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 11 ]
What will happen 1st...... Vote_lcap17%What will happen 1st...... Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 14 ]
What will happen 1st...... Vote_lcap4%What will happen 1st...... Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
What will happen 1st...... Vote_lcap14%What will happen 1st...... Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 12 ]
What will happen 1st...... Vote_lcap8%What will happen 1st...... Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]
What will happen 1st...... Vote_lcap6%What will happen 1st...... Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 83

What will happen 1st...... Empty What will happen 1st......

Post by Brady12 Mon 14 Mar 2011, 10:38 pm

Of the events listed all pretty plausible (especially in the crazy world of pro wrestling) simply which will occur 1st & why?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

What will happen 1st...... Empty Re: What will happen 1st......

Post by ADMIN Mon 14 Mar 2011, 10:42 pm

After last night I'm tempted to say TNA going under, but I've gone with HHH retiring, I believe he's looking at Vince's chair rather keenly nowadays.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 14 Mar 2011, 10:48 pm

I've gone for Barrett winning the title, I always go on about the need for newer guys to get in the main event scene and to appear as Orton or Cena's etc... equals.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 10:51 pm

out of the choices available ive also gone for Trips, although he might retire from the ring, i still think he will be involved on screen someway, Raw GM for example.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 14 Mar 2011, 10:59 pm

What I chose isn't what I want to happen first though.
I actually want a combination of 1 which results in 3 at next years Mania.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:09 pm

Realistically Flair may retire first out of all them, If TNA decide to change their ways a little bit after last night it's being reported Hogan could leave tna very soon and Flair is getting pay advancements to keep up with his debts.

That's what you get for living the high life for so long! it's sad Erm

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:16 pm

I think they'll pull the trigger on a John Cena heel turn very soon, I've got a feeling this mini fued with The Rock is WWE way of dipping there toes in the water so to speak on the idea..... Trips has been off TV for a while so his character has refreshed some what.

I don't think Flair will ever retire, think that's the only 100% certainty on the list

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:22 pm

I've got a feeling this mini fued with The Rock is WWE way of dipping there toes in the water so to speak on the idea.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought that when they had Cena where the nexus armband but wasn't to be then.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:22 pm

The only mentions I've heard of what you reported Bretmeharty is what Honky Tonk Man has reported and I don't think he's the most accurate source of info. You seen it anywhere else?

Flair will never retire, he's the Fergie of wrestling.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:29 pm

HTM is one of the most unreailable sources ever!!

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:32 pm

ment wear by the way not where

Honky did call it when it came to Jimmy hart leaving TNA and going to WWE before it was reported it was him all over the net.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:33 pm

He reported that some one close to Hogan was leaving TN to go WWE way before there was any word what so ever it was Hart. Unless he got lucky who knows time will tell

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 15 Mar 2011, 4:15 pm

I went with HHH retiring because it's obviously on the cards what with him taking more of an interest in the business side of things (does this mean he'll be doing the 'Linda' role whilst Steph does the 'Vince' role? Shocked )

Hopefully he's got another year or two left in him because I think WWE could do with having him around to give some of the younger guys a rub, and they need another main-event heel.

And I know no-one's even voted for it but I just have to say it:

Ric Flair will NEVER RETAAAAAAAAAH! Then something about 'woo'.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Tue 15 Mar 2011, 5:09 pm

HHH retiring is the obvious choice out of these for me

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeyking0011 Tue 15 Mar 2011, 6:35 pm

Could you not add Jeff Hardy not makign it to 40. . .;
The most likely thing in pro wrestling tbh

hockeyking0011

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 16 Mar 2011, 11:29 am

Really good question Brady.

I think we're a year away from a Cena heel turn. The streak being ended, Michaels returning, Brock returning or WWE going out of business are all somewhere between unlikely and never. Savage/Warrior being inducted is at least a year away (and probably closer to never) and I don't think Flair would have the gall to officially "retire" again.

Which leaves only three options. Barrett is at least six months from winning the title, and I think if Triple H was going to retire any time soon they'd have announced it for Wrestlemania, which they haven't.

TNA could go on forever, but at the same time it is constantly on the brink. If Panda Energy pull the plug, they're done. If they suffer another ratings dip (for example if their number one star gets off his face and ruins the ending of a PPV and it turns fans off the product), Spike TV may give up on them. I'm not sure how long they are contracted to Spike, or how iron-clad that contract is, but if they lost that contract it's hard to see who else who want their shows, and they wouldn't get the kind of financial support Spike has given them.

Therefore, because it's the only one that seems like it could genuinely happen at any moment (remember how quickly WCW and ECW disappeared off the face of the earth?), I've gone with TNA going out of business.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 16 Mar 2011, 11:40 am

Davieswasacrippledtart wrote:I don't think Flair would have the gall to officially "retire" again.

Really?

I think Flair would do the whole retirement ceremony again in a flash if it meant he was the centre of attention.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 16 Mar 2011, 1:13 pm

Wade Barrett winning the World Title for me will be the one that happens first, I'm sure he'll win the title around SummerSlam time

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 8:42 pm

Just thought I'd throw this one back up to the top of the threads.... Non of which have happen yet 4 months after the original post......

Still a tough one to call.

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 21 Jul 2011, 8:48 pm

i think it will most likely be triple h now since he's taking over on screen from Vince.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 8:50 pm

fernando wrote:i think it will most likely be triple h now since he's taking over on screen from Vince.

Its Kayfabe Fernando - His last match I still think will be vs Taker @ Mania

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 21 Jul 2011, 10:40 pm

After Randy Savage died I think he'll be in the Hall of Fame this year. Probably along with the rest of his family as well if the rumors are true that Randy only wanted it if the rest of the family were involved.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fellaini25 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 10:52 pm

Can't see Triple H retiring fully from wrestling, he's taking Vince's role, so I can see him wrestling like once/twice a year like Vince used to.

Fellaini25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 21 Jul 2011, 10:59 pm

I'm sticking with Barrett as champ or Savage to be inducted to the HoF

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 22 Jul 2011, 10:26 am

It will be Savage being inducted. None of the others will happen before that.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 22 Jul 2011, 10:32 am

I agree with you Mr. H but just noticed Brock Lesnar returning, I suppose after CM Punk's recent comments and the rumors that there's going to be some kind of business agreement between the WWE and Lesnar we could see him, even if it is just to promote a DVD of some sorts.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 22 Jul 2011, 11:09 am

Savage for me. He won't be the main attraction but the Poffo's will be there.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM Fri 22 Jul 2011, 11:24 am

HHH will retire 1st, as I believe he may have already, then Savage will be inducted into next years HoF, and thirdly Cena will turn heel at next year's WM.

BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 03 Nov 2011, 10:59 pm

With Gaffers suggestion that a Cena heel turn could be imminate I thought I'd throw this back up to the top of the threads.... 8 months on & still none of the events listed have taken place.... I tend to think a Cena turn would have to be the bookmakers favourite at the minute but I think the pack has closed. Lesnar signing on WWE12 is interesting. Rumours abound Michaels is getting itchy feet also. Finally Barretts character is being given a renewed push.....Then you have several events may occur around Wrestlemania (HOF entrants, streak). Triple H's retirement looks to have been put on the shelf for now.

Thread certainly makes interesting reading.....

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 03 Nov 2011, 11:05 pm

I usually hate these threads but there was some really interesting choices in this thread

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 04 Nov 2011, 9:34 am

This was a good article when it was put up originally, but now it poses a lot of new questions. Reading it back and analysing what has gone on over the last 8 months is really interesting.

Looking at the top 3 at the moment, things have changed. HHH has obviously come back and is probable for Mania, and beyond. Wade Barrett has fallen from a great height after such a promising start, and although he is starting to get a push again, I don't see him in the World Title mix any time soon. Randy Savage has passed away, which will make the shouting for him to be in HOF louder. I would not agree with this - if they can't respect him and honour him with it when he is alive, they should not cash in on his memory and do it when he is dead.

I think those two with no votes at the moment would get some if the the poll was run today (Lesner is on the new game and general feeling is that Taker should pass the torch on to someone else with a streak loss). It is ironic that a couple people thought that WWE would go out of business before these two things happened!

If the poll was run today, I would have voted for Cena turning heel first. Something that 8 months ago I would have dismissed. How quickly things change.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 04 Nov 2011, 10:28 am

Personally i dont think Wade Barrett will ever win a World Title. He wont be in contention by draft time and after the draft when the rosters are shaken up he'll fall back down the pecking order.

If Hunter retired i dont think it'd be a legit retirement and he'd come back for 'one more match'.

It still think Savage being inducted will happen first, but only by one night as i think Cena will turn the night after at Mania.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri 04 Nov 2011, 9:33 pm

xTwisTx wrote:This was a good article when it was put up originally, but now it poses a lot of new questions. Reading it back and analysing what has gone on over the last 8 months is really interesting.

Looking at the top 3 at the moment, things have changed. HHH has obviously come back and is probable for Mania, and beyond. Wade Barrett has fallen from a great height after such a promising start, and although he is starting to get a push again, I don't see him in the World Title mix any time soon. Randy Savage has passed away, which will make the shouting for him to be in HOF louder. I would not agree with this - if they can't respect him and honour him with it when he is alive, they should not cash in on his memory and do it when he is dead.

I think those two with no votes at the moment would get some if the the poll was run today (Lesner is on the new game and general feeling is that Taker should pass the torch on to someone else with a streak loss). It is ironic that a couple people thought that WWE would go out of business before these two things happened!

If the poll was run today, I would have voted for Cena turning heel first. Something that 8 months ago I would have dismissed. How quickly things change.

Nice summary Twist - I think main points you mentioned are all symptomatic of WWE's shortsighted booking policy.

I'm guessing if the option of Mark Henry becoming world champion had been on originally it would of received a big fat zero votes

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 04 Nov 2011, 10:00 pm

As Y2D2 said on his brilliant random thoughts, a henry title run is one of the signs of a coming apocalypse! Maybe another one we didn't see 8 months ago is Nash's involvement. And maybe would we ever find out who the anonymous gm was. Like u say Brady, due to short sightedness, in a few months time, things could change again. Wade could get pushed to the moon, triple h's quads may rupture forcing him to take on the office role and Michaels might get the urge again that many "retired" wrestlers get.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 04 Nov 2011, 10:07 pm

A couple of years ago back on the old 606 anyone would have got laughed off the site to say the Rock would return for a match.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri 04 Nov 2011, 10:14 pm

Agree Hero... Never say never in this business would of thought Bischoff would work for WWE or Bret Hart would ever return

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 20 May 2012, 12:14 pm

So there we have it.... Who'd of thought it Brock Lesnar returns to WWE wins the poll!

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 20 May 2012, 1:04 pm

More people thought the WWE would go out of business then him returning. Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sun 20 May 2012, 1:10 pm

ive just voted for brocks return, i think it will happen at otl

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by DonIffy Sun 20 May 2012, 5:07 pm

I wonder what will be 2nd

DonIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 21 May 2012, 10:41 am

Good question Don! Now you can vote on it...

https://www.606v2.com/t29469-what-will-happen-next#1231569

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down