The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope this makes its way onto our TV's

4 posters

Go down

I hope this makes its way onto our TV's Empty I hope this makes its way onto our TV's

Post by McLaren Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeDlsOWJmFE&feature=player_embedded

"The Golf Courses of the British Isles" is based on Bernard Darwin's classic book by the same name. Using his powerful, often poetic, prose as a narrative guide, "The Golf Courses of the British Isles" will be a video travelogue through the breathtaking courses of Great Britain and Ireland. Stunningly shot and immaculately produced, our series will showcase these spectacular venues in a way that has never been done. In Darwin's writings, the golf courses become living, breathing characters. It's time to tell their stories."

I have read the book and can say it will be a wonderful experience to hear his beautiful words being read over sumptuous pictures of our nations best courses.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

I hope this makes its way onto our TV's Empty Re: I hope this makes its way onto our TV's

Post by K@S Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Don't hold your breath for it being any time soon as they haven't gone into production yet.

Read the comments by Michael Watts( the production company) 3 posts.
http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php?topic=50487.0

K@S

Back to top Go down

I hope this makes its way onto our TV's Empty Re: I hope this makes its way onto our TV's

Post by Doon the Water Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Interesting to Bembridge on the list.
It closed in 1953.
My In-Laws used to have a business on the Duver.

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony B Liar Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:57 am

I always used to enjoy Tim Brooke Taylor's and Mike Reid's golf shows that used to be hidden on some back water Sky channel a few years ago.
Tony B Liar
Tony B Liar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down