The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Atonement Results

Go down

6CW Atonement Results Empty 6CW Atonement Results

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:28 pm

Dark Match
Dan Morris vs Destructo Neko

JT:Welcome to the dark match of 6CW Atonement folks,being filmed exclusively for the DVD and it's our first chance to see 6CW's newest acquisition Dan Morris in action...

HE:Heard a few people giving this lad rave reviews....I wait to be impressed...

Neko is already in the ring and the arena is filling up nicely as "S.W.A.G" blasts out and those in attendance give a good reception for Morris.The lights in the arena dim and Morris walks out on the stage and poses.He smiles at the reception and then walks down to the ring,tagging hands with the fans...

JT:Reports suggest that it was Morris' close friend Josh Valour that got him this job and now Morris is ready to shine...

HE:Like I said,I wait to be impressed...

Morris climbs up into the ring and he poses on the turnbuckles before walking to the centre of the ring.He holds his arms and tucks his head in before exploding outwards and grinning as pyros explode behind him...

JT:Morris is certainly full of confidence here...

The referee speaks to both men before signalling for the bell.They circle one another and then lockup.Neko places Morris in a headlock but Morris bounces back against the ropes and shoves Neko across the ring and floors him with a dropkick as he comes back...

HE:Lucky shot...

JT:I somehow doubt that...

Neko gets back up and Morris slams fierce kicks into the legs of his opponent before springboarding onto the ropes and floating back into a DDT takedown...........1...............2.............shoulder up.

HE:Neko isnt exactly prime opposition though..

JT:But its about the performance....and Morris is showing he can perform..

Morris takes Neko down with a scoop slam before climbing out onto the apron.He waits for Neko to get back up and then springboards onto the ropes and takes his opponent down with a flying clothesline...he then runs off the ropes and returns as Neko gets back up and hits a beautiful hurricanrana...

JT:This growing crowd here in Baltimore is really enjoying this performance from Morris..

Morris tries to pull Neko up but Neko pushes him into the corner and runs in for a clothesline,only for Morris to get his knees up and knock his foe back.Morris then swivels and leaps onto the top rope before flipping back into an amazing moonsault takedown......................1................2...............kickout!

HE:Be interesting to see how Morris fares when he gets up onto the main roster...

Both men get back up and Morris hits a kick to the stomach before nailing a faceplant suplex.Neko staggers back up and Morris runs him back into the corner before hitting shoulder thrusts and then lits him onto the top rope...

JT:Morris looking for the big equaliser here...

Neko battles back with right hands and he manages to push Morris back down onto the canvass.Neko tries to settle himself on the ropes as Morris gets back up...

JT:CHECK THAT OUT!

The crowd cheer loud as Morris springboards onto the ropes and then jumps onto the shoulders of Neko and nails a rana clutch facebuster from the top rope....he hooks the leg.................1.........................2...............................3!

HE:I'll give him credit for that move...

JT:Give him credit for that whole performance....what a great debut from young Dan Morris...if that is a sign of things to come then expect some big things from this young man...

The crowd applaud and some cheer as Morris holds his arms in up in the air and celebrates the victory before climbing out of the ring and making his way to the back.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Atonement Results Empty Re: 6CW Atonement Results

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:29 pm

*The show goes live on air and a huge procession of fireworks shoot up into the air and explode in the rafters.The arena is full of deafening noise as "Build a Bridge " blasts out of the soundsystem and the noise levels continue to rise.The cameras then pan around to ringside and zoom in on the announce table.

JT:Good evening one and all and welcome to 6CW Atonement....we are coming to you live and exclusive from the 1st Mariner Centre in Baltimore,Maryland and folks what a show we have lined up for you here tonight.....five contests are signed....two championships are set to be defended....and up above us,hanging from the rafters is the hellacious structure that will decide tonights main event...

*The cameras pan up into the air and an eerie blue light illuminates the hell in a cell structure for the Lethal Lockdown match.The crowd cheer loud and some scream before the scene changes back to Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd.

JT:I am here alongside my broadcast colleague,Henry Lloyd....and Henry tonight could represent a serious winds of change moment.....last monday at the 6CWF Supershow we saw the return of former world champion,Perfect Jack and then we learnt that John Liederman is now 50% owner of 6CW,he now holds as much power in this company as Alex Walker.....could we be about to witness the downfall of Genesis now that Walker no longer has full power?

HE:I don't think so...I could be wrong but for me the ball is still very much in the court of Genesis...Walker and Genesis still have the man advantage in tonights main event...they still have their teeth sunk into this business and it's going to take something seriously staggering for them to be released from that position...even if Perfect Jack has returned to side with Reilly and The Saviour Assassins...

JT:But now that Walker must confer every decision with Liederman,do you not believe that Genesis' momentum is going to wane?

HE:Well that depends...Liederman is most definitely going to put obstacles in the way,so now is the time for Genesis to truly prove that they don't need shady tactics to win matches and be successful...now is the time for Genesis to use their talent,use their skills to rise to the top and beat off their competition....and they have a prime opportunity here tonight when they enter "Lethal Lockdown"...

JT:Our main event is certainly going to be one for the ages,but let us not forget the rest of the matches we have lined up for you....Geoff Steel will defend the 6CW World Championship against Jackson Black....that could be a masterpiece of a matchup....Dicey Reilly,Lex Hart,Cerberus and Wilson Maine will settle their differences once and for all in what promises to be a barbaric tag team hardcore match..

HE:We've got Interfed Cup action as 6WF's Rapture will defend the 6CW TV Title against our very own Yarmouth Blade...

JT:Blade looking to re-capture the championship he lost to Rapture at Born in Fire...

HE:And as if that wasn't enough then what about a fatal four way tag team match to decide the next number one contenders?

JT:Parasite Killers,Frosted Dice,Team Water Cooler and Dopant Zero will all vie for the opportunity to be the next team in line to face Genesis for the Undisputed tag team championships....but who is going to walk away with that priviledge?....stay tuned here tonight ladies and gentlemen to get answers to all those questions..

HE:This is going to be one hell of a night...

JT:Your damn right it is...

*The action immediately goes backstage and there are many production staff members moving items of furniture into an empty room.The crowd cheer as John Liederman is shown overseeing the job.

Liederman:Just be careful with that.....yes right there will do nicely...

*Jack Reynolds suddenly strolls into shot with a mic in hand

Reynolds:Mr Liederman....hi,Jack Reynolds,6CW's newest roving reporter..

*Reynolds holds out his hand and Liederman smiles before shaking it.

Liederman:It's a pleasure Jack...i've seen your work and I have to say I am very impressed...

Reynolds:Thankyou sir....mind if I grab a quick word?

Liederman:Not at all...

Reynolds:Great.Well obviously the first question I have to ask is,who was behind your attack just over seven months ago?....Whoever commited such a heinous crime should surely be brought to justice as soon as possible...

Liederman:I appreciate your sentiment Jack...and I thank all of the 6CW fans and well-wishers who sent me messages of support through such a difficult time...I also thank all the nurses and doctors who pulled me through,it was touch and go for a very long time....but let me just say something else,I do indeed know who was behind my attack all those months ago...I know the attack was orchestrated by one Alex Walker and I also know who he hired to take me out of commission...I also agree that that person deserves to be brought to justice....but I have my own form of justice in mind for that person...and whether it be tonight,or whether it be sometime in the near future...I will not only name and shame that person,but I will also exact my own form of justice in a very brutal way..

*The crowd cheer..

Reynolds:And was it difficult to return here after everything you have been through?...I mean it must take some guts to come back after almost losing your life...

Liederman:Guts or stupidity,i'm not sure which one just yet.But the fact remains that I took a phone call from a couple of close friends in the Board of Directors office last week and they as good as begged me to return to 6CW...i'm not going to lie to you,I had my own reservations and my family really did not want me to accept...but this company is in my blood,I have helped build this house and to watch Alex Walker infect it with his poison,to try and pull down the very foundations makes me sick...I knew that if I did not return then we could be looking at the end of 6CW as we know it....I knew that the writing was on the wall and I could not just sit back and allow that to happen...

So here I am....50% owner of 6CW....i might not have full control of this company but at least now I have just as much say in matters as Alex Walker...I can at least make sure that things are run fairly around here....that matches end correctly...that everybody gets their fair opportunities....that is what 6CW is all about...

And when the chance arises....when the situation comes my way....you can bet your bottom dollar that I will do everything and anything within my power to put Alex Walker and Genesis in their place....I will ruin them just like they tried to ruin me.....when this war is over...I will give 6CW back to the people that really matter....all of the great fans that pay to watch us every single week...

*Crowd pop

Liederman:It's their opinions that matter....it's their voice that really counts....and whether it takes a day,a month,a year....eventually this war with Genesis will end....and when it does....the only thing left standing will be what was here in the beginning.....6......c.......w!

Crowd:6C-Dub x20

Reynolds:Thankyou for your time Mr Liederman..

Liederman:Thankyou Jack...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:31 pm

Match 1
Number One Contenders Match
Frosted Dice vs Dopant Zero vs Team Water Cooler vs Parasite Killers

JT:It's fantastic to see John Liederman back in 6CW,and he looks in great shape...

HE:Yeah but if Genesis want him gone again then I fear for Liederman's safety...

JT:This war certainly seems to have turned up another notch last week when Liederman returned...I can only see this escalating until something gives,whatever that may be...

HE:I can see this getting a damn sight worse before the end Jeff....I really can...

JT:I agree with that..

"The Angel and The Gambler" plays out and the crowd cheer loud as Jack Frost and Johnny Dice walk out onto the stage.They remove their identical red jackets and high five before walking down to the ring and climbing in.

JT:First action of the night now though guys and girls...and this is going to be very interesting indeed...

HE:Last month at Born in Fire,Genesis unified the 6CW and 6WF tag team championships to become the first ever undisputed 6CWF tag champions.....since then they have defended successfully against The Saviour Assassins and Team Water Cooler...here tonight we find out who the next team will be to challenge the champions...

JT:And in this match is some seriously amazing tag teams....Frosted Dice for example are former 6CW Tag Champions,regarded by many as one of the best tag teams in 6CW history....they would love the opportunity to get back to the top of the tag team tree and they could take one step closer by winning here tonight....

HE:And don't forget all the trouble they have had with Dopant Zero over the last month...that should add some extra spice in tonights match...

Frost and Dice circle the ring and pose for the fans as "Final Countdown" blasts out and the crowd boo the arrival of the Parasite Killers.James McManus and The Fanatic stride out onto the stage and they motion belts around their waists with arrogant smiles before making their way down to the ring.

JT:The Parasite Killers believe they deserve to be next in line to face Genesis,despite not earning a shot....

HE:Well tonight they can add weight to their claim by going through three other teams...if they don't then perhaps they can learn to keep their mouths shut...

JT:I wouldnt bank on it....folks incase you missed it,last week at the 6CWF Supershow it was Genesis defending the tag titles against Team Water Cooler....Uryu looked set to give his team the win and crown Team Water Cooler as the new champions when The Parasite Killers got involved and cost Uryu and Logan Kincade that match...since then,it is needless to say,both teams have been trading numerous insults....so you can expect a lot of bad blood tonight...

HE:So we have bad blood between Frosted Dice and Dopant Zero and then we have bad blood between Team Water Cooler and The Parasite Killers?.....This should be great...

McManus and Fanatic climb up onto the apron and sneer at their opponents and then climb into the ring.The four men in the ring stare at one another and then there is a good reception as "Those Who Fight Further" and "Master of Puppets" merge into a remix and Uryu walks out onto the ramp,side by side with Logan Kincade.

JT:Former 6WF Tag Team Champions,Team Water Cooler shocked the world back in October when they won the vacant titles,only to be dethroned a month later at Born in Fire....Uryu and Kincade are a very dynamic duo....Uryu's veteran instincts certainly blend well with the youthful exuberance of Logan Kincade...

HE:Yeah but i've been keeping a close eye on this in recent weeks and I sense abit of tension between these two guys....Kincade's hot-headed attitude has led to several tickings off from Uryu and because of that I have been informed of numerous arguments between the two...

JT:Only natural in tag teams,there is always going to be moments of conflict...but it's how you bounce back from it that matters....and what better way to bounce back then walk away victorious here tonight...

Uryu and Kincade tag hands with the fans and close in on the ring before climbing up on the apron.The referee steps between Team Water Cooler and The Parasite Killers as heated words are exchanged...

HE:And remember that not only is their a tag team feud here...but Uryu and James McManus were at each other's throats long before this all kicked off...remember when McManus turned up on one of our 6CW broadcasts and seriously assaulted Uryu in the crowd?

JT:How could I forget it....certainly a very fierce rivalry between these guys...

The referee does his best to keep the peace as all three teams eye one another up and then "Breathe" plays out and the 6CW faithful descends into boos once again as Dopant Zero walk out on stage.Yagurama and Nogami smirk and wave their Japanese flag in the air before draping it across the floor and walking down to the ring....Frost and Dice glare at their rivals with hatred...

HE:And what about these guys Jeff....Dopant Zero have made a serious impression in the past couple of months...

JT:Yes they have...these two young men are fascinating competitors and I sense a big future for them here in 6CW....over the past couple of months they have proved their credentials against Frosted Dice,even if I don't condone some of their actions...

HE:They are certainly willing to go to any lengths to get the desired results...

The crowd cheer as Frost and Dice rush towards the ropes and climb out of the ring,initiating a brawl with Dopant Zero on the outside.In the ring,Uryu and Kincade take the fight to McManus and The Fanatic...

JT:It's all descended here....fatal four way rules....that means only one pinfall or submission matters....first time to score a decision will be victorious and they will be the new number one contenders...

On the outside,Nogami jumps onto the ringside barrier and tries to leap back with a disaster kick on Jack Frost but Frost ducks it,causing Nogami to kick Yagurama in the chest.Frost then grabs Nogami by the head and rushes him forwards before launching him high over the ringside barrier onto the concrete floor in the fan section....

HE:Bad landing their for Kenzaki Nogami...

Yagurama staggers off balance and then both members of Frosted Dice lift him into a double back suplex on the outside.In the ring,Logan Kincade ducks a clothesline attempt by the Fanatic before big booting him through the ropes to the outside.McManus swivels around the back of Uryu and attempts a german suplex but Uryu elbows his way out and swings himself out before heel kicking McManus down....McManus climbs back up and Kincade lifts him into a pumphandle slam before Uryu runs off the ropes and then cartwheels back into a standing moonsault...

JT:Looks like they might of worked out their issues....

...........shoulder up.

The referee tells Kincade to leave the ring as Uryu pulls McManus up and hits a snap suplex.............1................2................kickout.McManus climbs back up and Uryu dropkicks him back into the corner before sprinting in and nailing a monkey flip,planting McManus in the centre of the ring.Uryu looks around at the cheering fans before leaping up onto the top rope...

HE:Uryu's got an opening here...

JT:And he is gonna take it...

Uryu looks down at McManus and looks set for the Split Second (450 splash) as The Fanatic climbs back onto the apron and pulls Uryu's foot,causing him to jump of and land on the canvass.Uryu quickly jumps up and slams his knee under the chin of The Fanatic,causing him to fall back off the apron....but McManus is back up and he quickly sneaks up on Uryu,clotheslining him from behind and then lifting him into a back suplex....Uryu climbs back up and McManus whips him off the ropes before slamming a knee into the stomach as he comes back and then scooping him up onto his shoulders and nailing a running powerslam...

HE:You can just tell that James McManus is the type of guy the enjoys causing others pain...

McManus kneels over Uryu and sets in a rear chinlock.Uryu tries to struggle free but McManus tworks his neck with pressure before slamming hard elbows down into the neck....Uryu tries to get back up as McManus runs off the ropes and returns with a fierce knee trembler to the side of the skull..............1...............2......................kickout.McManus pulls Uryu up and tags in The Fanatic...the crowd boo as McManus twists the right arm of Uryu and then The Fanatic double axe handles the shoulder joint before whipping Uryu off the ropes and lifting him into a side slam as he comes back.....................1..........................2.....................kickout.

JT:All four of these teams are definitely worthy of challenging for the tag team titles....but the opportunity can only go to one...

The Fanatic stands up and pulls Uryu with him,only for Yagurama (Dopant Zero) to slap his back and step into the ring.The Fanatic looks annoyed as Yagurama smirks and then kicks Uryu in the stomach and clubs him across the back.The crowd boo as Yagurama pulls Uryu back up and nails a big scoop slam...

HE:Yagurama is almost seven feet tall but he is an extremely athletic guy....just look at that...

Yagurama runs into the corner,grabs the top rope and springboards into an inverted bodysplash (ala Jack Swagger) onto Uryu.....................1......................2...............Kincade breaks up the cover.Yagurama stands back up and stares at Kincade before pulling Uryu back to his feet and flipping him up into a japanese stampede shoulderbreaker...............1.................2.............shoulder up.

JT:Uryu is taking quite a beating in there right now....and you can tell his partner is just itching to get in there and fight...

The cameras show Kincade pacing the apron as Yagurama tags in Nogami.They whip Uryu into the corner and Yagurama hits a running splash before Nogami follows up with a big kick to the face.Uryu staggers out and Nogami hits a flash kick that knocks his foe down.............1....................2...................kickout.

Nogami pulls Uryu back up and lifts him into a vertical suplex but Uryu manages to float behind and pushes Nogami into the corner before sprinting in and nailing a shining wizard.He attempts to run Nogami out into a bulldog but Yagurama reaches over the ropes and grabs Uryu by the head before slamming him down onto the mat...

HE:Dopant Zero working well here....really isolating Uryu...

Nogami shakes away the cobwebs and runs off the ropes before returning with a low hesitation dropkick to the face...........1.......................2............Uryu kicks out.Nogami gets back to his feet and he beckons for Uryu to get up before swinging a huge buzzsaw kick at him...

JT:Countered with a backdrop....tag made...

Uryu ducks the kick and in one motion he backdrops Nogami to the mat.He quickly looks but sees that Kincade is too far away so instead dives and tags in Jack Frost...

HE:Uryu knew he had to get out of that ring....

JT:Sometimes in a match like this you have to make tags like that in order to keep your team's chances alive...

Frost is in and he greets Nogami with fierce right hands,backing him onto the ropes and then whipping him across the ring.Nogami comes running back and Frost floors him with a clothesline before welcoming him up again and he slams stiff kicks to the legs of his opponent and then boots him in the stomach and nails the northern wind DDT......................1.......................2.........Nogami just kicks out.

HE:You know people have always given alot of accolades to Johnny Dice,because he never gets pinned or submitted...but I have noticed in recent weeks that Jack Frost is actually pushing this team,he's the one doing the hardwork in my opinion...

JT:Frost has certainly upped his game,you can tell how much this means to him...perhaps he has been overlooked in the past..

Frost pulls Nogami back up and tags in Dice.Dice climbs up the ropes as Frost nails a backbreaker on Nogami and holds him in place as Dice launches off with an elbow drop to the chest...............1.........................2....................shoulder up.Dice pulls Nogami up and hits a three punch combo before whipping him into the corner...Nogami hits hard and staggers back out and up onto the shoulders of Johnny Dice...

HE:LOADED DICE!

Nogami scrambles and reaches out his hands,only to make a mistaken tag to James McManus.McManus climbs into the ring and he takes out Dice with a solid chopblock as the crowd boo.McManus stands up and smirks at the crowd's reaction before stomping down heavily on the chest of Dice and then holding his leg out and connecting with several elbow drops to the inner thigh...

JT:McManus is an old-school technician....he'll take his time to wear you down....

McManus continues to hold Dice's leg and he yanks it repeatedly before twisting around it and applying a standing leglock..Dice shouts in pain but quickly scrambles back and seizes ahold of the ropes...

HE:Dice has the ropes but McManus may have done the damage now...

McManus drags Dice by the legs back to the centre of the ring,but Dice reaches up and pulls his opponent into a small package..................1......................2..................shoulder up.They both scramble up and McManus looks for a clothesline but Dice counters into a backslide cover...............1.......................2..............shoulder up again.They get back up a third time and Dice spins onto the shoulders of McManus and drags him down into a crucifix pinning combo........................1...............................2...............kickout.

JT:Hat-trick of nearfalls there for Johnny Dice....ow....

They both scramble back up again and McManus slams his knee right in the gut of Dice before hitting a snap suplex.He stands up and tags in The Fanatic...The crowd boo as they pull Dice up and McManus suplexes Dice backwards onto the shoulders of The Fanatic and then switches his position as they nail a powerbomb/neckbreaker combo....

HE:What a move that was...

............Frost breaks it up.

JT:I think Jack Frost might of just saved the day there....

The Fanatic stands up and stares at Frost before nailing seven elbow drops in a row on Dice..................1........................2...............shoulder up.He stands back up and he chokes Dice with his foot to the count of three and then bounces off the ropes and comes back and leaps into a big legdrop..............................1.............................2.......................shoulder up.

HE:I can't really pick a winner right now....the momentum is with the Parasite Killers but everyone is still fairly fresh in there...

The Fanatic pulls Dice up and lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him into the corner.He follows in for a big stinger splash but Dice avoids it at the last minute,causing The Fanatic to smack into the turnbuckle and stagger back into a huge full nelson slam from Dice....

JT:That must have take all of Johnny Dice's strength to hit that move...

Dice collapses next to The Fanatic on the canvass and both men look a little groggy.They slowly try and pull themselves towards a tag...

HE:A race now,both of these guys need to make a tag....

JT:But who pulls the trigger first...

HE:Dice is too far away from Frost...

JT:BUT HE TAGGED!

The Fanatic reaches out and tags in McManus as Dice lifts his head and realizes he has only one option and tags in Logan Kincade...Kincade storms the ring and floors McManus with a brutal clothesline.He welcomes him back up and ducks a right hand,spinnning McManus into a sickening spinout sideslam....

HE:Logan Kincade has exploded into this match...

JT:This is the type of situation where his hot-headedness may come in useful...

Nogami springboards onto the ropes and tries to blindside Kincade but he swivels on his heel and connects with a massive big boot as Nogami soars through the air.Kincade then runs against the ropes and comes rushing back into a massive spear as Yagurama tries to join the action....

HE:Logan Kincade is cleaning house here...

The Fanatic gets back in the ring to attack Kincade but the Team Water Cooler member runs up the ropes and launches himself back into a startling crossbody takedown....he stands up and smiles before ducking the oncoming McManus and kicking him in the stomach,flipping him onto his shoulders and nailing a huge sitdown powerbomb...

JT:Kincade gonna win it here...

.......................Jack Frost jumps off the top rope and lands a legdrop to the back of Kincade's head.

HE:Kincade forgot about Frosted Dice in his little assault there...

JT:Well Frost used his more veteran instincts...he didnt engage Kincade like everyone else,he picked his moment well...

Frost rolls back out of the ring,leaving Kincade and McManus to slowly get back to their feet.McManus throws a right hand but Kincade blocks it and connects with three of his own before whipping McManus off the ropes,ducking his head before the backdrop as McManus comes back...

HE:McManus scouted that the whole way..

McManus kicks Kincade in the head,knocking him back,and then rushes at him for a clothesline,only for Kincade to counter with a beautiful sidewalk slam.............1..............2...............shoulder up.Kincade stands up and tags Uryu back in...

JT:Team Water Cooler back on the front foot here....just like that...

Uryu leaps up onto the top rope and waits for McManus to start climbing to his feet before jumping off and connecting with a missile dropkick.................1...................2..............shoulder up.Uryu gets up and he runs off the ropes before returning with a somersault legdrop across the back of McManus' neck as he tries to get up....he then rolls into the corner and jumps up onto the top...

HE:Uryu going high-risk......SPLIT SECOND!

Uryu flips off and lands his patented 450 splash on McManus,the crowd are on their feet cheering.................................1......................................2..............................3!

JT:Got it...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:33 pm

The Fanatic drags Uryu under the bottom rope at the very last minute and lifts him into a chokebomb position before slamming him backwards into the ringpost.Kincade drops down and sprints around the ring before engaging in a brawl with The Fanatic...

HE:The tensions between Team Water Cooler and The Parasite Killers in danger of spilling over here....

Kincade and The Fanatic brawl until Logan knees him in the stomach and suplexes him across the ringside barrier.In the ring,McManus staggers up but Yagurama reaches over and makes the blind tag...

JT:Dopant Zero are fresh....and they smell blood in the water here...

Nogami drops down on the outside and grabs Uryu before dumping him back into the ring.Uryu slowly gets back to his feet but is greeted by a massive overhead belly to belly suplex for his troubles.Yagurama stands up and lets out a roar of excitement before dragging Uryu back up again...

HE:Yagurama knows that Uryu is seriously weakened.....KUNAI!

Yagurama gutwrenches Uryu up onto his shoulders for the powerbomb but Uryu slams quick punches down into the head of his foe before jumping off the back and landing on the top rope.He then soars into a majestic moonsault as Yagurama turns around...

JT:Sensational....

..................Yagurama powers out.They both get up and Uryu connects with ferocious kicks to the legs of his opponent before running off the ropes...

HE:Momentum over...

Yagurama manages to flip Uryu 360 with a thunderous clothesline as he comes running back.Uryu is completely disorientated as he tries to stand up and Yagurama decimates him with a huge spinebuster.................1.............................2...............Johnny Dice breaks the cover.

JT:I think Uryu got saved there....he was really hurt by the power of Yagurama..

Yagurama drags Uryu up by the head and body presses him into the air.He holds him there,demonstrating his strength,before benching him a few times...

HE:That is scary strength...

JT:LOOKOUT!

Kincade rolls back into the ring and he sprints across and nails a jumping high knee that connects with the jaw of Yagurama and sends him staggering backwards and allows Uryu to spin out into a tornado DDT.Nogami springboards onto the ropes and soars off with a bulldog takedown on Kincade and manages to catch Uryu with a dropkick at the very same time...

HE:That was epic...

JT:Yes it was...

Uryu is dropkicked right into the corner and it allows Jack Frost to make the tag as the crowd cheer.He quickly climbs up the ropes and waits for Yagurama to get back up before jumping off and landing a missile dropkick....Yagurama staggers off balance but does not go down as Frost gets back up and kicks him in the stomach...

HE:COLD SNAP!

Nogami tries to catch Frost unawares with a tornado kick but Frost ducks it and the kick catches Yagurama in the side of the head and knocks him backwards...allowing Frost to boot Nogami in the stomach...

JT:COLD SNAP ON NOGAMI...

The crowd cheer as Frost nails the gringo killer on Nogami,but is unaware that James McManus has made the blind tag on Yagurama.McManus quickly climbs into the ring and he forearms Frost in the back of the head before hitting a russian legsweep.....1...............2.............kickout.They get back up and McManus fiercly kicks Frost in the stomach before lifting him up and hitting a powerbomb and holding him down.................1......................2...............Frost kicks out again.

HE:All four of these teams have given their absolute all,they want this shot more than anything...

McManus stands up and he beckons for Frost to get back to his feet.He lifts Frost up onto his shoulders and smirks...

JT:TOMBSTONE!

McManus hits the tombstone in the centre of the ring,but before he can cover he is grabbed by the neck and thrown over the top rope by Logan Kincade.Kincade motions a belt around his waist but is then clotheslined over the top himself by The Fanatic....Kincade and The Fanatic brawl near the announce area and The Fanatic slams Kincade's head against the announce table...

HE:INCOMING!

Uryu somersaults into a senton from the top rope and the crowd go wild as he takes out The Fanatic.Johnny Dice drops from the apron and grabs James McManus by the head and dumps him back into the ring....Dice slides in afterwards and does his best to revive Frost....the crowd are willing them on as Frost slowly gets back to his feet...

JT:Frosted Dice have worked so hard to get back this point....now they could be seconds away....McManus has no idea....3-D!

Frost lifts McManus up for the 3-D but Yagurama storms the ring and tries to big boot Dice,only for Dice to pull the top rope down and cause the big Japanese superstar to topple to the outside.Dice gets back up but is immediately met by a pele kick from Nogami,sending him through the ropes...

HE:Dopant Zero are trying to hijack here...

Frost pushes McManus to the mat and just in time as he manages to duck a roundhouse kick from Nogami and kicks him in the stomach before launching Nogami high over the top rope,causing him to faceplant the hard floor (ala Taka Michinoku Royal Rumble 2000).....the crowd are going wild as Frost spits down on his foe and then turns around...

JT:RIVER THAMES PLUNGE!

..............3!

HE:No way...

The crowd boo as "Final Countdown" blasts out and McManus rolls from the ring with his hand raised in victory.He is holding his neck slightly but smirks as he beckons for The Fanatic to join him.The Fanatic manages to push Uryu away and scurries around to meet his tag team partner in the aisleway...Kincade and Uryu look on in disbelief as McManus and The Fanatic have their arms raised in victory....

JT:Out of nowhere....I mean it was back and forth...all four teams had their moments,had their chances....but it's The Parasite Killers that seized their opportunity and they will now face Genesis for the Undisputed Tag Team Championships...

HE:There were times when I thought it was definitely going to be Team Water Cooler,and then Dopant Zero....just now I thought it was Frosted Dice's to lose....and then James McManus took advantage and he has picked up a huge win here....The Parasite Killers have earnt the shot that they said they deserved...

Dopant Zero climb up on the outside and look a little lost as The Parasite Killers walk backwards up the ramp.Uryu and Kincade still look nonplussed and shake their heads as their rivals smirk back at them.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:34 pm

*The scene goes backstage and the crowd boo the sight of Yarmouth Blade.He is smirking as Jack Reynolds stands by with the mic in hand and then another man walks into shot and clasps his hand across Blade's shoulder.

Blade:Jacky boy,allow me to introduce to you the man that has made everything in my career possible.....my father....

*The crowd boo as Blade's dad smirks almost as cockily as him

Reynolds:Nice to meet you sir...so Blade in just a few minutes time you will go out to the ring to face Rapture in not only an Interfed Cup match,but in a TV Title contest....the same TV Title that you relinquished last month at Born in Fire against Rapture....my question to you is,do you feel pressured,knowing what is riding on this match?

Blade:Listen here boy,pressure is the name of this game and I can deal with it better than anyone.I don't know how many times I have to tell everyone that last month at Born in Fire I was suffering from a very severe illness,but being the professional I am,I competed anyway and almost beat Rapture at not even 50%.Since then I heard nothing but people talking down on me,like because I messed up one time that I deserve to have all my hard work thrown back in my face?

*Blade's dad shakes his head

Blade:But I thanked Alex Walker for putting me in the "Interfed Cup" because I knew that now I could get my mind back on track and I could show all those doubters...all those nay-sayers who didnt believe in me,exactly what I can do.I am a former tag team champion,and in just a few moments time I will be a 2 time TV Champion.I deserve respect but if you people won't give it to me then I guess I am just going to have to reach out and take it my damn self...

Reynolds:With 6CW in such a good position right now in the Interfed Cup,do you feel like the spotlight is on you to keep up the good work?

Blade:The spotlight is always on me...because people might not like me but they sure do enjoy talking about me,and why?....because when I go out to the ring I put on a show that nobody else can.Your right,6CW is in prime position right now,and I want to keep it that way....but the most important thing to me is going out there tonight and proving that I can be the best...that I can take on Rapture,a supposed star in the making,and I can beat him within an inch of his life...

Because last month has to go down as one of the biggest flukes in this history of professional wrestling....but tonight I am 150%,no illness,I am primed and I am ready...i've got my father in my corner....my preparation could not have been any better....and when I step in that ring with Rapture tonight he is going to realize that i'm not just some chump from over in 6WF....I'm Yarmouth Blade...i'm the real deal....and for all intents and purposes,I am the next 6CW TV Champion!

*The crowd boo as Blade smirks at the camera and then motions a belt around his waist.Blade's dad then reaches up and takes ahold of the microphone

Dad:And I hope your watching this Rapture....because this is something you can never be....a world class superstar.You might have fluked one victory but lightening will not strike twice here tonight...I have never seen my son in better shape...and once he gets through with you,you are going to wish you had never been born.The sky is the limit for my boy....tv title reign number two....interfed cup glory....and sooner rather than later this man right here will be your world heavyweight champion,mark my words.

*Blade smirks and claps his dad across the back.The crowd boo loud as both men walk out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:36 pm

*The scene changes to the Genesis lockeroom and the crowd boo louder.Alex Walker is sat at his desk looking highly agitated as he surveys the scene in front of him.Every member of Genesis is babbling at him and asking questions.A nerve twitches in the side of his head...

Walker:ENOUGH!

*The room goes quiet

Walker:I understand that each and everyone of you has questions and you all want answers...but do I look like I am in a position to give said answers?...do I?...The fact is,I have no clue how John Liederman has wormed his way back in here...but I contacted my lawyers and they informed me that the paperwork is legal....everything is above aboard and GDC did well and truly shaft us...

Kenty:So where does that leave us....the playing field isnt in our favour any more...

Walker:Isnt it?....you believe that just because Liederman now owns 50% of this company that Genesis is still not the dominant force?...One setback and you are ready to down tools?

Jones:I dont think anyone is ready to..

*Walker holds up a hand and Jones goes silent

Walker:The fact remains that we are the most dominant faction in 6CW history....we have more talent here then anyone has ever seen before.....and perhaps we can't do things as underhanded as we used to but we can sure as hell still get the job done....I picked each and everyone of you to join this group because I knew you had what it takes to be the best...I knew you were all winners....and I still believe that....

Our backs are against the wall but now is the time to come out fighting....we still have the advantage in tonights main event....we are still in a better position than we have ever been to get rid our rivals....tonight inside "Lethal Lockdown" each and everyone of us will stand side by side and we will take the fight to our enemies,we will smite them down and we will show everyone that you cannot defeat Genesis....you cannot bring down our defenses....we will fight and we will fight until we can fight no more....

Sweetwater:Hell yeah we will......Reilly and his team of b1tches are going down tonight...

*Genesis cheer as Sweetwater climbs up on the desk

Berg:And this von then call Perfect Jack...vell tonight I am going to show the vorld that he is not so perfect....I am going to use the inside of that cell to mangle his pathetic,waste of space carcass and show him that he should never of set foot back in zis company...

*Walker is smiling as the energy seems to be rising in the room

Kenty:Heck i'm on board....this is our damn show....whether Liederman likes it or not....Genesis has been kicking a55 for months....and we ain't about to stop now....I say tonight we end Reilly and his team of wannabe "rebels" once and for all.....we make a statement that is going to rock the very foundations of this business....

Walker:GENESIS!

All:GENESIS!

*They all cheer and then the door opens and Jackson Black walks in with his kitbag over his shoulder.

Walker:Ah Jackson,very nice of you to join us...

Black:I was in training...big match tonight you know...

Walker:Yes I am aware....we all have business to take care of here tonight....and when this evening is over....perhaps we shall be able to celebrate on all fronts....the end of Daniel Reilly.....the end of Perfect Jack and The Saviour Assassins.....and the world championship being exactly where it belongs....right here in Genesis!

*The room starts cheering again and Walker inclines his head at Black,who nods back and then takes a seat on the sofa next to Internecio.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:37 pm

Match 2
Interfed Cup
TV Title
Rapture (c) vs Yarmouth Blade

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall.....and it is for the 6CW TV CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

JT:Here we go guys.....first championship bout of the evening and this one brings together a whole host of rivalries...it began at Born in Fire when Rapture and Yarmouth Blade decided to clash in order to prove who was the better champion in 6CWF,on that night it was Rapture who came out on top and became the first member of the 6WF roster to ever win the TV Title whilst still contracted to Danny McGraw's show....it was after that that the Interfed Cup was announced and both men were addes to their respective brands' teams...therefore making this meeting inevitable...

HE:Yeah but now Rapture has to prove that his win wasn't just a flash in the pan....and Blade needs to back up his words that he was indeed just ill at Born in Fire,and he didnt just lose to the better athlete...

JT:Alot of layers intertwined in this match...not only is it for the TV Title but this is also an Interfed Cup match...which means there is even more to play for..

HE:Yes there is....right now Team 6CW leads by 4 points in the Interfed Cup so Rapture needs to win here to pull the scores closer...

JT:Remember guys it's one point for a pinfall victory,and two points for a win by submission....whoever loses will lose a point for their team if its by pinfall,and they will lose two points if they are defeated by submission...

HE:And what happens incase of a countout or disqualification...?

JT:If both men are counted out of disqualified then there is no points gained or lost...but if one man is counted out then the other man wins a point for his team...and if you are intentionally disqualified,therefore giving your opponent the victory...you will be deducted two points..

HE:And awful lot riding on tonight then...

"Fear" blasts out to the sold out Baltimore crowd inside the 1st Mariner arena and the crowd boo as the curtain pushes open and a procession of a red and white fireworks explode up into the air.

Mike Bird:Introducing first.....the challenger....representing 6CW and accompanied to the ring by his father.....weighing in at 196 pounds..........Yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrmmmmmmmoooooooouuuuutttthhhh Bllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddeeeeeeeee!

Blade swaggers onto the stage with his father by his side and then leads the way down to the ring.He ignores the jeers of the crowd and slides in before going to the corner and posing,motioning that the belt is coming home.

JT:Yarmouth Blade became TV Champion when he defeated Michael Sweetwater in a fatal fourway match...he was certainly a proud owner of that belt until last month when he lost to Rapture...

HE:But he wasn't at 100%,he was very will and tonight we are going to see a very different Yarmouth Blade..

JT:He had a cold for crying out loud......it's hardly life-threatening,it would be nice if Blade just accepted that he lost that match fair and square and then concentrated on tonight...

HE:Well with his father in his corner I see nothing but success here tonight for Yarmouth Blade...

JT:You could be right...

Blade jumps down and he listens to instructions from his dad as "God Gonna Cut You Down" blasts out and the boos go up a notch as the curtain pushes open whilst pyros explode into the air.

Bird:And his opponent..................from San Diego,California.....representing 6WF (Crowd boo)..........weighing in at 200 pounds......he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW TV Champion.............Raaaaaaaaapppppppppptttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee!

Rapture stands with a smirk on his face,laughing at the boos of the crowd.He raises the 6CW TV Title and the 6WF Freeweight Title into the air and breathes in the atmosphere before striding down to the ring.

HE:Rapture is currently the only double champion in the whole of 6CWF right now..

JT:Quite a feat for the young man that has spent the last few months representing the dynamic Church of Hero group over in 6WF....Rapture is certainly a top class operator and this should be some contest...

HE:It's hard to work out which one these fans dislike more...

JT:Neither of these guys is going to win a popularity contest,but when it comes to wrestling they sure have talent in abundance....

Rapture stands and looks at Blade's dad with an evil grin before climbing up onto the apron and facing his opponent.He climbs into the ring and hands his championships over to the referee,never taking his eyes off Blade.

HE:You can sense the dislike and animosity between these two men....they are very similar and I think there-in lies the problem....both want to be insanely successful and they believe that there is only room for one of them on the ladder to greatness...

JT:They could be right....6CWF is a place where it's tough to get a break,you have to work extremely hard.....these two are fantastic superstars but who has the desire to go furthest?

Both men continue to stare one another down as the referee reads them the riot act and Blade's dad shouts instructions from the outside.The bell sounds and the crowd cheer as both men circle one another and then lockup in the centre of the ring.Rapture hyper-extends the right arm of Blade but Blade counters by twisting Rapture's left arm and then hiptossing him to the mat...

Rapture gets back up and Blade armdrags him to the canvass before trying to lock in a reverse chinlock.Rapture manages to squirm underneath and leg scissors the neck of Blade and then wriggles back to his feet.Blade runs at Rapture but is taken down by a drop-toe hold and then Rapture runs off the ropes...

HE:Rolling thunder...

Blade moves aside at the last minute and Rapture slams into the mat.Yarmouth gets back to his feet and waits for Rapture to get back up before taking him out with a corkscrew roundhouse (Trouble in Paradise)..............1.......................2...............shoulder up.Blade's dad shouts a few instructions as Yarmouth pulls Rapture up and then snapmares him back onto the mat and laces a sickening kick into the spine...

JT:You can sense how much these guys dislike one another...the desire to one up each other is overpowering..

Rapture slowly gets back up and Blade punches him backwards and then whips him towards the corner.He follows in but Rapture gets both his knees up and knocks Blade backwards before lifting himself up onto the second rope and he jumps off into a modified leg lariat................1................2.................shoulder up.Rapture pulls Blade back onto his feet and tries to hook him in..

HE:NEW DAWN!

Blade swivels out of the fishermans DDT and counters with a flapjack takedown before hooking the leg...............1....................2...............kickout.Blade gets back up and he stomps down on the chest of Rapture before running off the ropes and returning with a double kneedrop to the chest........1....................2..........kickout.

JT:Yarmouth Blade certainly seems to have regained his old swagger since his father turned up...

HE:He says his dad is the biggest influence in his life....so it kind of figures...

Blade pulls Rapture up and tries to place him in an abdominal stretch but Rapture ducks out of it and dropkicks Blade in the back,sending him toppling through the ropes to the outside.Blade's dad shouts words of encouragement to his son..

JT:Rapture should really use this moment to regain his senses and get a rest..

HE:Or not...

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

JT:That should be a disqualification...

Rapture runs at the ropes and grabs the top one before slingshotting himself into a senton splash to the outside.He is about to land on Blade when Yarmouth's dad pushes him out of the way,causing Rapture to land spine-first across the ringside barrier...

HE:I don't think the referee quite saw what happened there...

Rapture is laying in agony on the floor as Blade shakes away the cobwebs and begins to stomp down on his opponent.He drags Rapture up and then suplexes him into the barrier once again...

JT:The back and neck of Rapture taking a serious beating here...

Blade stands up and he stares down at Rapture before measuring a couple more kicks.The referee's count reaches six and Blade's dad reminds him he can't win the championship by a countout...

HE:That is the great advantage of having a manager out here...they can do the thinking for you and allow you to concentrate on the job at hand..

Blade manages to haul Rapture up and drags him over to the ring and dumps him back in.The count reaches eight as Blade climbs back onto the apron and then he scales the ropes....Rapture clutches his back as he slowly tries to get up..

JT:Blade taking a risk here....and it paid off...

Blade leaps off and lands a double kneedrop to the injured back and neck...............1................2.................shoulder up.Rapture is clearly in alot of pain as Blade stands up and he motions the end,drawing boos from sections of the crowd..

HE:This crowd not really behind Blade...but they probably want to see him win more than Rapture...

JT:You be right there....POWERBOMB!

Blade flips Rapture up into the air but Rapture rolls right down the back and pulls Blade into pinning combo....................1.........................2..........kickout.They both scramble up and Rapture hits a backheel kick to the midsection before springboarding onto the ropes...

HE:Springboard reverse DDT.....no...

Rapture soars back but Blade manages to catch him on his shoulders and nails a powerslam...............1...........................2....................shoulder up.The words of encouragement continue from the outside as Blade beckons Rapture to get up again and then grabs his right arm..

JT:Overdrive...

Rapture spins out of the playmaker attempt and kicks Blade in the stomach and follows up with a desperation t-bone suplex.They both stagger back up and Rapture hits stiff forearms before trying to whip Yarmouth to the corner,only for Blade to reverse it...

HE:Blade had too much power there....oh my...

The crowd applaud as Rapture runs straight up the ropes and then flips back into an impressive whisper in the wind takedown,Blade tries to use the ropes to pull himself back up as Rapture hooks him into a waistlock...

JT:WORLDS END SUPLEX!

Rapture nails the chaos theory suplex and then slowly scrambles across and makes the cover...

........................3!

HE:That's a three...

JT:Foot on the ropes....foot on the ropes...

HE:Jeff did you just see that?....

JT:No what?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:38 pm

HE:Blade's dad placed his foot on the ropes....that's what dads are for...

JT:Well I don't condone that one single bit...

The instant replays show the situation once again and Blade's dad does indeed place the challenger's foot on the ropes at the very last second.Back live,Rapture is looking at the referee in disbelief but slowly gets back to his feet,still clutching his back..

HE:Rapture is in a whole lot of pain....and he's fighting the numbers game...I dont fancy his chances of leaving here as TV Champion...

Rapture looks down at Yarmouth and then walks to the corner and climbs up the ropes.The flashbulbs are going off as he looks down at his opponent...

JT:Rapture could be about to go high-risk....

Rapture looks down at Blade and is about to launch into the Fall from Grace (Shooting star press) as Blade starts to get back up.Rapture changes his ploy and kneels for a moment on the ropes before leaping off and knocking Yarmouth back down with a flying clothesline....

HE:Rapture trying his uptmost to keep his momentum going here...

Blade staggers back up and Rapture dropkicks him back down again before welcoming him up once more and nailing a release belly to belly suplex.Rapture stands up again and runs against the ropes...

JT:Now that was even more blatant...

Blade's dad reaches in and trips Rapture as he bounces off the ropes.The 6WF'er turns around and stares at the old man with anger in his eyes,but has no chance to react as Blade is back up and he nails a running knee to the injured back of Rapture before pulling him back to the centre and nailing a reverse DDT.......................1...........................2.......................shoulder up.

JT:I'm starting to see now why Blade's dad has been such an influence in his life...maybe because he interferes at every opportunity....i'm no fan of Rapture,and I want a 6CW win but even I know this isn't fair...

Blade's dad struts around the ring with a smirk on his face as Yarmouth pulls Rapture up again before dropping him into a backbreaker................1.....................2..............shoulder up.Blade stands up once again and he motions a belt around his waist before helping Rapture to his feet and spinning him into a neckbreaker...

HE:All of the attacks are straight to the back and neck....really working on that spinal injury suffered earlier in the match...

1.....................2..................Rapture kicks out.Yarmouth stands up and then pulls Rapture up by the neck.....

JT:This could be about to end badly.....POWER...

Rapture swipes the legs of Blade and then slingshots him into the corner,causing Blade's head to slam into the turnbuckle.Rapture climbs back up as Blade staggers back and he hooks his arms ready for a russian legsweep...

HE:What a counter...

Blade manages to spin out at the last minute and he drags Rapture into a tight sleeper hold.Blade's dad bangs the mat with delight as his son chokes the life out of the champion...

JT:I havent seen Blade use this move in a long time...

HE:But we all know how effective it can be...

Rapture flails his arms and desperately tries to get to the ropes but Blade pulls him back into the centre and applies full presssure.Rapture goes down on one knee and the reddening of his face is apparent as Blade wraps his legs around Rapture and pulls him to the ground...

JT:Rapture is fading here....he's in real trouble...

HE:Yarmouth Blade is seconds away...

Rapture tries to squirm free but his efforts are futile as Blade continues to apply pressure and soon Rapture is motionless on the canvass.The referee kneels beside him and lifts up his arm...

it drops once...

JT:Three times and we have a new champion..

....it drops again..
HE:One more chance...

..it drops for a third time...

JT:It dropped.....no wait....

The hand of Rapture pushes up at the very last minute and Blade's dad curses loudly on the outside.Rapture tries desperately to pull himself towards the ropes and he slowly makes it back onto one knee....Blade is still holding on for dear life as Rapture slowly gets to a vertical base...

HE:I have no idea how Rapture managed to get out of that...

Blade is still clinging on as Rapture leans forwards and then manages to throw Yarmouth over his shoulder,causing him to slam into the turnbuckle.Rapture uses the few moments to catch his breath and then waits for Blade to get back up...

JT:NEW DAWN...

Rapture is about to hit the fishermans DDT but Blade spins out and knees him in the stomach before flipping him up for a powerbomb...

HE:This is it...

JT:GOGOPLATA!

Rapture amazingly counters in midair and turns the powerbomb into a triangle choke.Blade staggers for a few moments and looks in real pain as he collapses down onto the mat...

HE:I dont believe it...Rapture is gonna choke Blade out...

JT:He's tapping...

Yarmouth starts tapping his hand to the mat but his dad is on the apron distracting the referee.Rapture looks up and realizes what is happening before releasing the submission.He slowly gets back to his feet and looks absolutely thunderous as he moves forwards to confront Yarmouth's father...

HE:I think now is the time to get down dad...

JT:This guy is unbelievable...he has got himseld involved so many times here tonight and he doesnt even seem to care...

Rapture holds his arms out and asks Blade snr "what the hell are you doing?" but the old timer just grins at Rapture and shrugs his shoulders.The TV Champion looks completely incensed and takes a step forward...

JT:As brash as this guy is I don't think he has any idea what he is getting himself involved in here...

Rapture is about to grab the old man as Blade is back on his feet and he sprints at the champion,who is unawares of what is going in...

HE:Rapture is completely screwed here...OH!

Blade leaps in for a clothesline but Rapture is aware of his presence and ducks away as Blade clocks his dad in the face and knocks him off the apron.Yarmouth can't believe what he has done but has no time to think it over as he turns around into a solid kick to the stomach...

JT:NEW DAWN!

..........3!

ding ding ding

HE:Wowsers...

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen...........here is your winner......and STILL 6CW TV Champion..........Raaaaaaaapppppppppttttttttuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee!

The crowd are booing as Rapture staggers back and is handed his championship belts by the referee."God Gonna Cut You Down" roars out of the soundsystem and Rapture grins at Blade as he staggers back to the ropes and climbs from the ring.Blade is clutching the back of his head and then rolls from the ring to check on his dad as Rapture backs into the aisleway and raises his titles into the air..

JT:Huge win for Rapture...not only putting points on the board for 6WF but he retains the TV Title,continuing his status as a double champion...

HE:And I suppose you have to admire the way he went about it...I mean he battled two men in there,he worked through a seriously debilitating injury and he took some heavy shots....very impressive stuff...

JT:I think both men proved their credentials...but once again Rapture comes out on top,i'd love to hear what excuse he has in mind this time?

HE:As much as I like Blade,what can he say?...He had his dad out here,they basically dragged Rapture into a handicap situation and it still wasn't enough...

JT:Perhaps Blade needs to realize that Rapture just has his number,it happens in this business more times than you think....that doesnt make you a bad superstar,we all know these guys are fantastic...but perhaps Rapture just has a hold over Blade that he cannot overthrow...

HE:Maybe so....it's definitely back to the drawing board for Blade...he needs to keep his cool because we are still in the early stages of the Interfed Cup and we need his expertise as this thing rolls on.....but he needs to go and clear his head,think up a few new strategies..

JT:And maybe decide whether its wise to have his father out here or not...because judging on tonights contest,it was a very unwise move on the part of Yarmouth Blade..

Blade shakes his head in disbelief and then puts his dad's arm around his neck and helps him up the rampway to the backstage area as the crowd boo both men.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:39 pm

*The scene goes backstage and Jack Reynolds is standing in the corridor patiently as shadows pass by.The crowd then cheer loud as the forms of Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart come into view.

Dicey:What's happening Jacky boy?

Lex:Jack-a-lack-rack-attack....what's happening man...?

Reynolds:Not much guys...

Lex:Any word on Christy yet?

Reynolds:No nothing....her family have been in contact with Mr Liederman but right now we have no idea where she is...

Dicey:And is anybody doing anything about it?

Reynolds:Well last I heard was that Mr Liederman was looking into all possible sources and he was doing everything he could....but as for Mr Walker..

Lex:Let me guess,to wrapped up in his own asscrack to give a (beep)...

*Reynolds shrugs his shoulders as if to say yes...

Dicey:What a surprise...

Reynolds:So anyway guys.....in just a few moments you are heading out in front of this Baltimore crowd to face Wilson Maine and Cerberus in a tornado hardcore match....now guys,this feud has been running for months.....all four of you have shed blood,sweat and tears...but it all comes down to this,a possible end to one of the most brutal feuds in recent memory....but my question to you is,what do you really think of your opponents?

*Lex and Dicey look at each other and smirk

Dicey:Quite honestly,I don't really know...

*Reynolds raises his eyebrows

Dicey:No seriously....because it would be easy to stand here and say I hate them,but to be honest I don't really think I do.I don't like them and after everything we have ever been through i'm never going to like them but I dont think we have quite delved into the realms of hate....during my time here in 6CW,my long time here,I have come across guys that I have grown to hate...I have fought many guys that I have ended up hating with an almighty passion....but this is here tonight is something different to that...

Because in reality,as bad as they may think they are,all Cerberus and Wilson Maine amount to are two young rookies looking to make a name for themselves....and i've got no problem with that....that's how you forge a career....but a word of advice,pick more wisely next time because you probably couldnt of picked two more badass veterans to pick a fight with...

*The crowd cheer

Dicey:So I don't hate Cerberus,or Maine....I accept that what they have done to me,and what they have done to Lex is what many superstars have done before them and what many superstars are going to do after them...you come in here,you pick a fight with a guy with alot of name brand power and you look to etch your legacy up in lights for everyone to see....the only thing is,every action has a consequence....every time i've taken a chair shot....every time I have been busted open by these two men...it all gets paid back double here tonight...

Lex:They amply chose the name of this event...."Atonement"....because here tonight in Baltimore (cheap pop)....Cerberus and Maine are going to atone for each and every mistake they have made...every false turn and every wrong move is going to come back to haunt them....we're not two old-timers ready for the funny farm...we are prime veterans who can still teach a goddamn thing or two to any snot-nosed rookie who thinks they come in here and bash us around....i've had my fair share of ups and downs in my career but i've dragged my a55 back from rock-bottom and you can your house on the fact that i'm not going back anytime soon...

Dicey:Britain....The United States....Africa.....Oceania....South America....Antartica.....Asia....tonight we are giving each and every continent of the world an early christmas present....tonight here at Atonement we are wrapping Cerberus and Wilson Maine up and we are delivering their a55es first class all the way to hell...

*Crowd cheer loud as Lex claps Dicey on the shoulder and then they walk out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:39 pm

*The scene changes to Cerberus standing in the shadows of his lockeroom.He is admiring his masked face in the mirror.A voice speaks from behind him.

???:The time is almost upon us....do you feel ready?

Cerberus:After all we have been through....and after revising the plan,I see no alternative...

???:I don't like your tone...you almost seem humanised....do you feel sorrow for what you are about to do?

Cerberus:I feel something.....it burns within...but I will not allow it to stand in the way of the final plan...

???:That's not what I want to hear....I want to know you are ready....that there will no complications....that tonight is the night when these people see the full power of the monster within their ranks...

Cerberus:I am ready....and tonight these people are going to see a side of me that they could not of even imagined possible....all of the horror,all of the destruction I have caused up unto this point is going to seem like child's play when tonight reaches it's finale.....tonight Baltimore is going to burn......and when the flames stop burning and only ash and dust remain....I grant my foes permission to cease existence...

*The voice laughs darkly from the shadows and Cerberus adjusts his mask before smiling into the mirror.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:41 pm

Match 3
Hardcore Match
Dicey Reilly/Lex Hart vs Cerberus/Wilson Maine

The action goes back to ringside and the crowd cheer as the ringside area is littered with all manner of weapons.4 tables are set up on either side of the ring and ontop of them is a steel chair,a kendo stick and trash can.A ladder is setup in the aisleway at the base of the ramp.

JT:Before this next contest gets started folks I just want to let those who are feint at heart know that this match is going to be extremely barbaric....I expect to see some very viscious things from these four men...

HE:This is going to be off the chain Jeff....Cerberus seems like he is in rampage mode and you know that Lex and Dicey are always going to come for a fight....

The crowd are in fine voice as "Born to Fight" blasts out and then merges into "Burn in my Light".Golden pyros fall from the top of the titantron and then green/gold fireworks explode up into the air as Lex Hart and Dicey Reilly walk out onto the stage.Lex and Dicey high five and then tag the fans' hands as they walk down the stage and admire the array of weapons.

JT:This partnership spawned out Dicey Reilly's good will towards Lex Hart....it's well documented how Lex Hart used to behave,a long running attitude problem led him into alot of trouble...but he went away,he got himself some help and since then he has done his absolute best to make up for his past misdeeds....and with Dicey Reilly as a mentor and guide,I think Lex has done a pretty good job...

HE:I'll admit it,I doubted Lex had the mental patience to stay on the straight and narrow.....but he did it,he actually seems to have a bond with Dicey that cannot be broken....but that doesnt make their chances any better here tonight...

JT:I think they stand as good a chance as their opponents...after all,Dicey Reilly is the current Extreme Champion and Lex Hart is a former Extreme Champion.....these guys know how to handle themselves in an environment like this...

HE:Yeah but their opponents are as crazy as they come....there is no making up for that....

Lex and Dicey roll into the ring and then the lights in the arena go black.The crowd boo and some scream as red pyros blast from the stage and then flames burn from the top of the ringposts.Dicey and Lex glare at the top of the stage as shadows move through the curtain...

JT:Well I cant argue that these two men are some of the most deranged I have seen in 6CW....Wilson Maine is one sick psychopath,and well his tag team partner...I don't think homicidal monster quite does him justice...

Cerberus stands on the stage and stares down at his opponents before Maine joins his side.The Baltimore crowd is going wild as they slowly begin to descend the rampway and close in on the ring...

HE:I think this one is going to get real interesting....real quick...

JT:Tornado rules...that means no tags...all four men are legal at one time...no countouts....no disqualifications...anything goes....but the winning pinfall or submission must take place inside the ring...

Dicey and Lex look at one another and then shrug their shoulders before climbing from the ring to join their foes in the aisleway.The crowd go wild with cheers as all four men begin to trade blows.Dicey is brawling with Maine as Lex takes the fight to the monster,Cerberus...

HE:Don't expect a wrestling masterclass here guys...expect fast,hard,painful action...

Dicey kicks Maine in the gut and slams his head against the ringside railing twice before picking him up and dropping him rib-first across it.Lex launches fierce knife edge chops at the chest of Cerberus before trying to irish whip him towards the apron,but Cerberus reverses with ease...Lex leaps onto the apron and then flips back into an epic moonsault takedown on the monster...

JT:Let the violence commence...

Dicey grabs the ladder set up in the aisleway and he folds it up before dropping it across Maine,who is laying on the floor.Dicey then stomps the ladder into his foe before climbing up onto the railing himself and jumping off with a foot stomp,driving the ladder further into the body of Wilson Maine....

HE:Dicey and Lex showing that they can fight with the best of them....but i'm not so sure how long they can keep it up...

Lex grabs a kendo stick and he whacks it across the back of Cerberus three times before using it to choke the monster on the floor.Cerberus tries to break free and he manages to grab Lex by the hair and launch a headbutt upwards into the face of Hart,knocking him backwards across the hard floor...Cerberus gets back up at the same time as Lex but he instantly floors Hart with a brutal bicycle kick...

JT:That's how quickly things can change when you have a near 7 foot monster on the loose..

Dicey places Maine's head in between the ladder and is about to crash the steel down into the skull as Cerberus clotheslines him from him.He pummels Dicey back to the ringside barrier and then furiously uppercuts him,causing the Extreme Champion to fly over the railing and into the front row of the crowd...

HE:Aslong as Cerberus is in condition like this,he remains my favourite...even if he is fighting alone...

Cerberus climbs over the barrier into the crowd and he begins to pummel Dicey backwards through the fans.The cameras follow as both men work further into the back of the fan's section and they come to a halt in the fan pen near the entranceway,to the right hand side of the stage.Cerberus picks Dicey up and scoop slams him onto the concrete floor before dropping to consecutive elbow drops on him..

JT:This match can go anywhere in the arena...there are no rules about that...but the winning decision must take place inside the ring...

Lex Hart crawls back to his feet as Wilson Maine slams a ladder right into his midsection.Lex doubles up and Maine rests the ladder against the ring apron before suplexing Lex across it...Lex writhes in agony on the floor as Maine gets up and begins to fold up a table and slides it into the ring....he rolls in himself and begins to set the table up in the centre of the ring before turning around...

HE:Lex is up....OH MY..

JT:HELL YEAH!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Lex gets up and he runs up the ladder on the outside before jumping onto the top rope and springboarding into a crossbody takedown on Maine in the centre of the ring.Lex tips the table over before waiting for Maine to get back up and he delivers a german suplex...he keeps his hands locked and picks Maine back up again before hitting a second..

HE:Lex going for number three now...

The crowd cheer as Lex executes the hat-trick of german suplexes and then stands up.He looks down in disdain at Maine before climbing from the ring and grabbing a trash can from ontop of a table.He climbs back in and waits for Maine to get up before slamming the can across his skull...

JT:Lets take a quick look at how Dicey is getting on with Cerberus...because my guess is that things arent going well...

The cameras shift back to the fan's pen and Cerberus has Dicey up on his shoulders and attempts to launch him like a lawn dart but Dicey slides off the back and kicks Cerberus between the legs as the crowd cheer.Dicey then grabs a steel plaque attached to the wall and pulls it off....SMACK!.....SMACK!....SMACK!

HE:Dicey trying everything he can to keep this fight alive..

Cerberus staggers back towards the railing and then Dicey rushes at him,only for the monster to counter with a backdrop and send Dicey crashing back onto the concrete flooring in the ringside area,to the right of the stage.Cerberus takes a moment and then climbs up onto the railing...

JT:The balance of this man is unbelievable...

Dicey slowly gets back up as Cerberus leaps from the barrier and floors him again with a massive clothesline.Cerberus stands up and adjusts his mask before dragging Dicey up and ramming him head-first into the side of the stage.In the ring,Lex has placed the table against the turnbuckle vertically and then drags Maine up...

HE:Lex is thinking jackhammer here....right through that table...

Lex lifts Maine up but his opponent floats over the back at the last minute and then pushes Lex against the ropes before lifting him up onto his shoulders as he comes back...

JT:GO TO...

Maine looks for the knee to the jaw but Lex catches his leg on the way down,he spins Maine around and then counters with a standing enzeguiri that knocks Maine through the ropes to the outside.Lex slowly gets back to his feet..

HE:So far these men have beaten each other all over the arena...but I don't think we have even got out of first gear yet...

Cerberus has Dicey by the throat and tries to chokeslam him but Dicey manages to place his feet on the top of the stage as Cerberus lifts him up,and then Dicey pulls himself up onto the stage.Cerberus tries to grab him but Dicey stomps down on the top of his head,knocking Cerberus backwards...

JT:What are you thinking Dicey....OH MY GOD!

Dicey looks up into the sky and says a little prayer before launching himself off the stage into a flying missile dropkick that sends Cerberus flying across the floor.Dicey rolls on the concrete holding his knee as the crowd go wild...

HE:Dicey just took an incredible leap of faith......INCOMING!

JT:Oh jeez...

Maine is resting against a table on the outside of the ring as Lex Hart somersaults over the top and tries to take him out but Maine moves out of the way as Lex crashes through the table and lands in a heap on the floor.Maine staggers back against the steel steps and slumps...

JT:Well I think we have well and truly moved out of first gear now...wreckage all around us...

Lex is motionless on the floor as Maine throws a steel chair in the ring and then moves around to the other side and slides in the ladder.Maine stares around at the booing masses of fans before walking back around and attempting to drag Lex from the wreckage of the table and push him back into the ring...

HE:Maine said tonight was going to be full of pain and suffering....and I guess he was right in what he said..

Maine climbs in after Lex and he quickly picks him up and slams him across the ladder,causing Lex to clutch his spine and roll away in agony.Maine then drags Lex back and he places his right arm inside the ladder before slamming the opposite side down repeatedly....Lex screams in pain as Maine repeats the process three times and then pulls the ladder back up...

JT:That is the sort of assault that leaves a man with broken bones...

Maine holds the ladder in his grasp and he is shouting at Lex to get back to his feet.Hart is holding his arm at his side and seems in real agony as he slowly but surely gets back onto a vertical base...

HE:Maybe don't turn around Lex...

Lex turns around but he hears a shout and drops down to his knees as Dicey leapfrogs over him and dropkicks the ladder into the chest of Wilson Maine.The crowd are cheering as Dicey waits for Maine to get up again and floors him with a clothesline....Maine gets up again and Dicey hits a second clothesline before picking up the ladder and waiting for Maine to get up again...

JT:Right into the jawline...Maine might be out cold here...

The ladder connects with the side of Maine's face and causes him to fall through the ropes to the outside.Dicey is quickly after him and he lifts Maine up and slams him backwards ontop of the announce table and begins to furiously pummel him with rights and lefts...

HE:Dicey Reilly is letting out two months of frustration right here...

Maine slides off the table and Dicey then grabs a cord from the nearby cameras and he wraps it around the throat of his foe and begins to choke him into unconsciousness on the outside.....

JT:Dicey does not have any intentions of stopping this here...

Maine is slowly turning from red to purple as Dicey continues to choke him on the outside.The referee is standing next to Dicey and pleading with him to release the hold but Dicey seems like a man possessed...

HE:Dicey said earlier that he didn't hate Maine...but you would have a hard job believing it right now...OH GOD!

JT:That was vile...

Maine is about to pass out as the steel steps go hurtling through the air and they collide with Dicey's head,knocking him out cold on the floor.The crowd are booing as Cerberus stands next to the ringpost,his chest heaving in and out and his eyes flickering menacingly from behind his mask...

HE:Back from the breach and you can see for yourself that Cerberus now means serious business...

Lex staggers back to his feet in the ring and he attempts to slingshot himself into a crossbody takedown but Cerberus catches him in midair before slamming him back into the ringpost....Lex shouts in pain before Cerberus drops him down and then launches him head-first,straight through the ringside barrier...

JT:Lex's body is convulsing....that was sickening...

Lex is crumpled in a heap on the floor as Cerberus just looks at him with no emotion apparent.The crowd are watching on in shock as Cerberus then drags Dicey back to his feet and bench presses him into the air before throwing him back into the ring...

HE:I don't know if you just saw right there but there is a massive gash opened up on the side of Dicey Reilly's head....

JT:Never a good thing....but it's not surprising considering he took that steel steps shot to the cranium...

Dicey is trying to use the ropes to drag himself up as Cerberus steps into the ring and waits for his opponent to get up.The blood is dripping all over the canvass as Dicey staggers around and Cerberus lifts him up onto his shoulders before nailing a modified f-5,crashing Dicey's head against the ladder....

HE:More head trauma for Dicey Reilly...he is taking one heck of a beating here...

JT:And Cerberus looks as fresh as ever...

Cerberus sits up and slowly a smile crosses his face before gets onto his feet.He picks the ladder up and throws it into the corner before dragging the table back into the centre and setting it up.He kneels down and runs his hand along the chair beneath him before picking it up and waiting...

HE:I don't know how much more Dicey can take....I told you that Cerberus was going to be a dominant force in this match...

Dicey is drenched in blood as he grabs at the ropes and tries to pull himself up.Cerberus eyes him with enjoyment and then.....CRACK!...He slams the chair across the head of Dicey,knocking him backwards and draping him across the table.Cerberus throws the chair down and slowly walks to the ropes before climbing up them...

JT:Cerberus is as comfortable as any man I have ever seen up on the top rope...

HE:And I think he's feeling froggy...

Cerberus kneels on the ropes and poises himself for a frogsplash.....SMACK!...The steel chair hurtles through the air (ECW Style) and connects with Cerberus' face,dropping him into a crotched position on the ropes.The crowd cheer as a groggy Lex Hart stands in the ring and looks at Cerberus before pulling Dicey off the table..

JT:I thought Lex Hart was done for here....but he lives to fight another day....what's this....OH MY GOD!

HE:FRANKENSTEINER THROUGH THE TABLE!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x7

The crowd in the 1st Mariner Arena are going wild as Lex delivers the almight hurrincanrana from the top rope,driving Cerberus through the table in the centre of the ring.Lex is on his knees staring out at the cheering masses before slowly stumbling across and draping an arm on Cerberus' chest...

JT:First cover of the match I believe....

HE:And more than likely the last...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:42 pm

..................Maine breaks up the cover at the very last second.

HE:Jeez I actually forgot about Maine for a minute there...

The camera zooms out and shows the full wreckage of the ring.Cerberus is motionless and Dicey is bleeding all over the canvass.Lex is slowly getting to his feet and he goes face to face with Maine in the centre....Maine shoots off with right hands as Lex responds with knife edge chops,Maine's chest goes blood red before he knees Lex in the gut and lifts him up...

JT:GTS...

Lex elbows his way off and pushes Maine into the corner before rushing in and connecting with a clothesline.He pulls his opponent out and then gives a signal before lifting him high up into the air...

HE:HART ATTACK!

Lex drills Maine in the centre of the ring with his patented jackhammer finisher.........................1..................................2.................................3!

JT:That's it...

Cerberus is somehow up and he grabs Lex's right leg before dragging him right under the bottom rope to the outside and then scoops him up in one fluid motion and hauls him like a lawn dart at the ringpost...

HE:I guess you could call that payback...

JT:I'd call it a game-changer...

Lex's face clatters straight into the steel and he slumps on the floor outside the ring.Cerberus' chest heaves in and out before he drags the ring apron up and pulls it some weapons from underneath...

HE:Things could be about to get very bad indeed....

Cerberus pushes another table into the ring and then hurls a bag over the top rope.He also has another piece of equipment in his hand as he gets back into the ring...

JT:Cerberus' lives and breathes pain...he loves nothing more than making people suffer...

Cerberus kicks the wreckage of the table from out of the ring and then sets up the new one in the centre.He then begins working with something but the camera cannot see what he is doing....Cerberus then takes a step back and the crowd cheer,some scream...

HE:He set the table on fire....my god this guy is off his head...

JT:You'd think a man that wears a protective mask because of serious burns would know better than to play with fire...

HE:I think Dicey is going to get it here...

Dicey slowly gets back to his feet,blood drenching his face,and he walks straight into Cerberus,who grips him around the throat and smiles evily..

JT:Dicey going for a ride here...oh no wait.....HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

HE:Pure and utter sacrifice there...

Cerberus is about to hit the chokeslam when Lex bursts back into the ring and manages to push Dicey away.Cerberus wastes no time in gripping Lex around the throat and he chokeslams him straight through the burning table...

JT:Lex Hart just took a proverbial bullet for his tag team partner...

Lex is writhing in pain as Cerberus kneels down and covers............................1..............................2.......................Dicey breaks it up....

HE:HE'S GOT BETSIE....

The crowd pop as Dicey rolls back into the ring and he breaks up the cover by smashing his famous barbed wire baseball bat across the back of Cerberus.The monster slowly gets up and Dicey smacks the barbed wire into his midsection before slamming it across his back....Cerberus drops to his knees in agony as Dicey bounces back against the ropes and then comes forwards and cracks the bat right across Cerberus' skull...

JT:Dicey has got a second wind here....he's taking the fight to Cerberus....he's beating him senseless...

The monster tries to roll from the ring to find refuge but Dicey follows him and continues to beat him with the barbed wire.Huge cuts are apparent on the arms and back of Cerberus as he falls down on the outside and then Dicey kicks the monster's head against the ringpost....

HE:Dicey seems completely uncontrollable....

JT:He just watched his best friend get chokeslammed through a flaming table,can you blame him?

Dicey begins to pummel Cerberus furiously and then in the ring Wilson Maine drapes an arm across Lex Hart..................1...............................2.......................kickout!

HE:LEX KICKED OUT....MY GOD HOW DID HE DO THAT?

JT:Lex just working on pure adrenaline now..

Wilson Maine slowly gets up and he pushes the wreckage of the table away before grabbing the bag that Cerberus brought into the ring earlier.He stares at Lex with hatred in his eyes before opening up the bag...

HE:And just when you thought it couldnt get any worse...

Maine turns the bag upside down and then hundreds and thousands of thumbtacks begin to pour all over the ring.He laughs to himself and then throws the bag aside and grabs Lex by the hair before pulling him up...

JT:This is not going to end well here...

On the outside,Dicey backs away and then tries to run in for a knee on Cerberus,but the monster steps aside as Dicey collides with the ringpost.Cerberus then grabs his foe and begins to choke him with both hands around the throat...

HE:Dicey is going night night here...

JT:Aslong as there is breath in his body,Dicey Reilly will keep on fighting...

Dicey's face goes dark red but he manages to lift his hands up and jams his thumb through the eyesockets of Cerberus' mask.The crowd cheer and Dicey quickly lifts up the ring apron again before grabbing Cerberus' arm...

HE:I dont believe it...

The crowd cheer loud as Dicey takes a step back and it becomes apparent that he has handcuffed the monster's arm to the ringpost.Cerberus is thrashing about menacingly but he cannot break free....

JT:Just like they did to him last week....Cerberus is trapped....

HE:But it might not matter....Maine's got Lex...

Maine looks around at the crowd and then he flips Hart up onto his shoulders and is about to powerbomb him on the tacks as Lex jumps out back and nails a stiff lowblow.Maine doubles up in agony as Lex rushes off the ropes...

JT:CANADIAN DESTROYER ON THE TACKS!

The crowd go insanely wild as Lex comes back off the ropes and connects with the flipping piledriver,driving Maine's head straight into the tacks.Lex rolls in pain,trying to pull tacks from his back as Dicey slides back in the with Betsie in hand...

HE:What a fight this has been...I cant believe some of the things we have seen...

JT:And we could be set for some more brutality...

Maine is pretty much motionless on the ground as Dicey drags him up and stands over him.The crowd are cheering as Dicey kicks Maine back onto the mat and helps Lex to his feet...

HE:They are working on a plan here....I don't know what it is but it doesnt look good...

Cerberus is trying to break the handcuffs as Lex grabs Maine's legs and then successfully applies a sharpshooter.Dicey kneels down by Maine's face and applies a crippler crossface,driving Betsie into the face of Maine...

JT:What an excruciating move that is.....Maine's flesh is being torn from his face...

HE:He tapped....he tapped out...

The crowd pop as Maine taps his hand to the mat and then "Burn in My Light" blasts out from the soundsystem.Lex sits on Maine's back and wipes blood from his face before Dicey offers him a hand and helps him up....both men shake hands and then raise their arms in victory as the arena goes wild..

JT:What a match...what a physically intense matchup that was...all four of these men are hurt in one way or the other....but in the end it was Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart who came out on top....they are battered,bruised and bloody but tonight they are victorious...

HE:I honestly cannot even believe some of the things we have seen here tonight....it was as brutal and as death-defying as your likely to see....all four guys put their bodies on the line....and I'll admit I didnt expect Dicey and Lex to come away from this as winners,but they've proven me wrong....they've proven alot of people wrong and tonight they showed why they make such an awesome team....fantastic match...

Lex and Dicey are both covered in blood but they smile as they drop out of the ring and stagger into the aisleway.They tag hands with the fans and walk up the rampway.The cameras show Wilson Maine,face down in a pool of blood as Cerberus finally manages to snap the handcuffs from the ringpost...he walks into the aisleway and stares at Lex and Dicey,who glare back and then disappear behind the curtain.Cerberus shakes his head and then climbs up onto the apron and into the ring...

JT:Cerberus was utterly sickening in this match...some of the things he did were inhuman...but he got outsmarted...he got taken out of the game completely....

HE:But at least he is showing some human qualities....checking on his partner...

Cerberus kneels down and checks on Maine as the lights in the arena go down and then "Hell" by Disturbed begins to play out.Smoke billows from the curtain and covers the whole stage in seconds as Cerberus stands up and stares at the entranceway..

JT:What the heck is going on here...?

Smoke covers the entire stage and begins to float down the rampway as a giant figure walks through the curtain and then strides down the ramp towards the ring.He climbs up onto the apron and then steps over the ropes and stares intently at Cerberus...

HE:Who the hell is this guy?

Cerberus stares at the dark newcomer with intensity and then nods his head as he grabs Wilson Maine and drags him to his feet.Cerberus stares into the groggy eyes of Maine and then pushes him backwards to the mysterious giant....the giant kicks Maine in the stomach and then flips him into the air...

JT:What on earth....?

The newcomer drills Maine with an almighty crucifix powerbomb back onto the remaining thumbtacks in the ring.Cerberus then raises his arms as flames burst from the turnbuckles and the lights dim....the mysterious superstar stands up and stares at Cerberus before beckoning for him to follow...

HE:Who the heck is this?....and what is his connection with Cerberus?...

JT:And why on earth did they just take out Maine...it's like Cerberus sacrificed him or something....that was weird...

HE:I guess this match has thrown up more questions then it actually answered.....who would of thought it?

JT:Well Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart won the match....but I don't think this story is quite over yet....what lies in store next for Cerberus and his mystery ally?

Cerberus follows the man up the rampway as the referee tries to revive Wilson Maine in the centre of the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:43 pm

*The scene goes backstage and the whole crowd goes wild as Geoff Steel steps into view with Jack Reynolds by his side.Steel is dressed in his ring attire and looks extremely focused,with the 6CW Title over his shoulder.

Reynolds:Ladies and gentlemen...my guest at this time is 6CW World Champion,Geoff Steel.And Geoff in just a few minutes you will defend your championship against the International Champion and member of Genesis,Jackson Black.....just days after Black assaulted you at the Supershow,my question is,are you 100%?

Steel:Without a shadow of a doubt...do I look hurt to you?....Maybe my pride took a knock but what Jackson Black did to me last monday night really wasn't much to write home about.If that is the best he's got,running on me from behind,then tonight is going to be a rude awakening for Jackson Black.....

Reynolds:With all due respect Geoff,alot of people are speculating that Jackson Black could be the man to end your title reign....how do you respond to that?

Steel:Are those the people that said that GazzyD was the man to end my title reign?....The same ones that said that Yarmouth Blade was the man to take my title away,or the same ones that championed Cerberus?....Or then there was Keith Leone & Blue Dragon...since I won this belt back in August there have always been people that said that my next opponent was the one to de-throne me and yet here I stand....walking tall....and still the 6CW Champion!

Now I know how good Jackson Black is...heck i've defended this title against him before...but just like last time I am going to show that there is difference between being good and being great....and I don't have to stand here and say i'm great because I like to think my performances in the ring prove it...

I'm not overconfident,I fully expect tonight to be an epic battle...i'm probably going to get pushed to my physical limitations.....but that doesnt mean I expect anything less than to leave Baltimore here tonight with my 6CW Title still firmly over my shoulder.....

Black can have his praise...he's rose fast here in 6CW....one day he might very well be a world champion....but this is not that day....because I am bigger,stronger and faster then I have ever felt in my entire life....tonight I know I will be able to go to greater lengths than I have and I know that when all is said and done the man standing victorious will have earnt the right to call himself champion.....and that man....will be me!

*The crowd pop as Steel nods at Reynolds and then adjusts the belt before walking off.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:44 pm

*The scene changes to John Liederman's office and a Liederman is staring at a man sat on the other side of the desk.The man is scribbling something on a piece of paper and then sits up straight,Liederman smiles..

Liederman:All signed Zach?

*The crowd cheer as the cameras pan in on Zach Corchia's face

Corchia:Absolutely Mr Liederman...i'm looking forward to getting started here in 6CW...

Liederman:Good good...it was a shame about TWA but I cannot say I am disappointed when it's demise has led us to such an outstanding talent as yourself...I look forward to many historic moments with your name written all over them..

Corchia:I'll do my best sir..

Liederman:I know you will....and it so happens that I have an assignment of sorts for you,if you are interested?

Corchia:Very interested...name it..

Liederman:Well I caught your interview a couple of weeks ago with Christy James...you two seemed to have a real bond?

Corchia:Well I'm not going to lie to you Mr Liederman,she is one of the most beautifulest women I have ever seen in my life....

Liederman:I can definitely agree with you on that...but the thing is Zach,last week Christy was abducted during the Supershow...nobody has seen her since and I am becoming increasingly worried by the day...i've had her family here,they are inconsolable,during this festive period aswell..

Corchia:What would you like me to do Mr Liederman?....I am happy to help in any single way I can...

Liederman:I appreciate that Zach...basically I just want you to keep your ear to the ground,see if you can find anything out...nobody had access to that arena but 6CWF superstars,so this is closer than we think....but I need answers,I will not allow this kind of thing to take place here in 6CW...and I want Christy returned safely...

Corchia:I understand Mr Liederman...leave it with me...

*Corchia stands up and he shakes hands with John Liederman before walking out of the office.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:44 pm

Match 4
6CW Title
Geoff Steel(c) vs Jackson Black

JT:Wow huge news...it would seem former TWA World Champion,Zach Corchia has signed exclusively to 6CW...

HE:That is massive....and now he is leading the hunt to find Christy James..

JT:Wherever she is,and whoever has took her...I just hope Christy is ok and is returned safely...our thoughts and prayers go to her family in this most difficult of times..

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.....the following contest is scheduled for one fall.......and it is for the 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*crowd pop

HE:Here we go Jeff....the world title bout....and what a match this is going to be..

JT:Everywhere you look,all brands of media...it is completely split down the middle...50-50 as to who is going to win this match....who is walking out of Atonement as the world champion...

HE:I'm going for Black...i'm always backing my boy,but this is going to be one for the ages...no doubt about it...

The crowd are in fine voice as the lights in the arena dim and then "Numb" screams out of the speaksystem and then hoards of giant green fireworks shoot up into the air and explode into the rafters...

Bird:Introducing first..............the challenger......................representing Genesis......from Phoenix,Arizona....weighing in at 224 pounds....................Jaaaaaaccccccckkkksssssoooooooonnnnnnn Blllllllllllaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!

The crowd boo as Black slowly walks out onto the stage.He quickly removes his "Genesis" vest and stares around at the crowd before slowly walking down to the ring and climbing in.He looks at his International Championship before handing it to the referee....

JT:This match isn't about Jackson Black's championship...

HE:Even though he is the only International Champion in history...

JT:It's about much more than that....it's about being 6CW World Champion...being the "man"...being the absolute best that this business has to offer...it doesnt get any bigger than this....

HE:There is no championship more important in the entire world than this....and tonight these two stallions are going to do battle for it...

Black drops down off the ropes and begins to stretch in the ring.He looks completely focused as strobelights begin to flash and then "Last Resort" blasts out of the airwaves and is joined by a procession of fireworks as the curtain pushes open once again..

JT:Listen to this ovation....the roof of the 1st Mariner Arena is in serious danger of coming off...

Bird:And his opponent..................from Sheffield,England............weighing in at 252 pounds..........he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.......Geeeeeeeeeooooooooooofffffffffffffff Stttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll!

The whole arena is on their feet and going wild as Steel strides out onto the stage.He nods in appreciation of the reception and then raises the belt over his head,drawing even more cheers.Steel strides down to the ring and climbs up the steps before walking along the apron.He eyes up his opponent before stepping into the ring...

JT:Two months ago Geoff Steel defended the 6CW Title against Jackson Black,and on that night Steel was victorious...will lightening strike twice here tonight?..

HE:I dont think so...Jackson has developed so much since then.....I think that best of seven series with Mike Hill was the making of Black and he will prove that here tonight...he has vowed to do it alone,no help from Genesis..

JT:And you seriously believe that is going to happen?

HE:Yes I do...Jackson gave his word...all he wants in return is for Steel to raise his hand in victory when he becomes champion here...

JT:If he becomes champion...

A massive "Lets go Steel" chant blasts out as the champion hands his title belt to the referee and then stares at his opponent.Both men glare into each other's eyes as the referee raises the championship into the air and then hands it to the timekeeper...the official has a word with both men and checks them for concealed weapons before signalling for the bell to begin the contest...

HE:That's all the introductions out of the way...now it's time to get this party rocking...

JT:One fall to a finish....richest prize in the game on the line...but who is walking away as 6CW World Champion?

HE:Time to find out...

Both men begin to circle as the bell sounds,and they tease lockups on several occassions.Jackson tries to shoot in to take the legs but Steel keeps him at bay...they eye one another nervously...

JT:Tense beginning...neither man wanting to give an inch here...

They keep circling and Jackson attempts to shoot in again but Steel aims a kick at him,just missing.They move for position and the tease two more lockups before eventually tying up in the centre of the ring.Black quickly shows his wrestling skills by twisting the right arm of Steel and tries to hyper-extend it but the champion responds with a kick to the stomach and then forearms Black back against the ropes....Black bounces back and Steel clocks him with a stiff right hand,forcing Black to respond with a punch of his own....both men trade blows in the centre of the ring before Steel's power begins to take over and he forces Black back against the ropes again...

HE:Black doesn't want to get into a slugfest here....that's not his way...

Steel grabs Black's arm and whips him across the ring.Jackson hits the opposite ropes and comes back as Steel lowers his head for a backdrop....Black leaps over Steel and hits the opposite side before coming back as Steel lifts him into a hiptoss...

JT:Amazing counter wrestling here...

Black lands on his feet and elbows Steel in the gut before circling around back and attempting a german suplex,only for Steel to elbow his way out.Black comes back and Steel pummels him back against the ropes again before shooting him across the ring...Jackson comes back this time and baseball slides though Steel's legs before getting up and lifting the champion onto his shoulders...

HE:AMERICAN...

Steel drops off the back and pushes Black against the ropes before flooring him with an almighty clothesline as he comes back.Black gets back to his feet and Steel knocks him down again with another clothesline before beckoning him up once again...

JT:Release fisherman's suplex...

Steel nails the suplex and the crawls over into the cover....................1....................2...........shoulder up.He drags Black back up but Jackson counters by shooting the legs out from under the champion and he quickly tries to turn Steel over...

HE:He wants the cloverleaf...

Steel pulls his knees back and then launches forwards with a massive kick that forces Black to stagger backwards.Steel gets back up as Jackson sprints back towards him...

JT:Magnificent powerslam from Steel...

Steel slams Black into the mat and covers again................1.................2............kickout.They both get back up and Steel forearms Black into the corner and then stomps a mudhole.He grabs Black and lifts him up onto the top rope before climbing up after him...

HE:Steel going for the high-risk this early in the match...

Black slams the point of his elbow down into skull of Steel three times before managing to push him off the ropes.Steel gets back up and makes his way back to the corner as Jackson steadies himself and then leaps over the champion...

JT:Sunset flip...

Black rolls Steel up and places his feet on the ropes........................1.........................2...........Steel kicks out.

HE:Black almost had it there...

JT:And it would have been a goddamn robbery...

They both get back up and Jackson dropkicks Steel's knees out from under him before running off the ropes and returning into a rolling cradle cover...............1...................2...........shoulder up.They get back to their feet and Black hits stiff knife edge chops to Steel's chest before the champion responds with right hands...the crowd are fully behind Steel as he tries to work Black backwards,only for the challenger to duck underneath a right hand and counter with a bridging german suplex.........................1....................................2...................kickout.

HE:These guys are going at a hundred miles an hour right now....surely they cant keep this up...

Black drags Steel back up and hits a snap suplex before running off the ropes and returning with a jumping back splash (ala Jericho)....he waits for Steel to get back to his feet and then nails an overhead belly to belly suplex...................1..........................2..................shoulder up.

JT:Black beginning to take control here in the early going...

Black gets up and he begins to stomp down on the right arm of Steel before grabbing his right leg and dropping viscious elbows and knees into it.Steel tries to pull free but Black pulls his legs apart and connects with stiff elbow drops and kneedrops to the inside thigh and then stands back up and wishbones it...

HE:Jackson is targetting the legs...showing off his incredible submission credentials...

Black holds Steel's leg in place and tries to twist around it to apply a figure four but Steel kicks him in the back,sending him crashing into the corner.Steel gets back up as Black rushes back out of the corner...

JT:Nice sideslam from Steel...

.............Black kicks out.Steel pulls Jackson back up and tries to flip him up for a powerbomb but Black rolls right down the back and then runs off the ropes before returning with a chopblock to the right leg.He then grabs Steel's ankle...

HE:He wants the anklelock...

Steel twists onto his back and fights the submission before managing to push Black with his legs,sending the challenger flying across the ring.Steel hobbles back up as Black reaches his feet again...

JT:Nice armdrag from Steel...and again...

Steel hits consecutive armdrags and then nails an inverted atomic drop before lifting Black up into a spinning sitout sideslam................1..................2..............kickout.He pulls Jackson back to his feet again and lifts him high into the air,holding Black there for five seconds before delivering a big suplex.............................1....................................2...................shoulder up.

JT:Steel needs to use his power advantage in order to dominate proceedings...

Steel stands back up and he waits for Black to get up before landing two heavy punches and whipping him to the corner.He follows in for a clothesline but Black gets his elbow in the way and knocks him backwards before sprinting out...

HE:Steel saw him coming...

The crowd cheer as Steel lifts Black into the air,spins him around and then drills him with an almighty spinebuster.The champion stands up and nods his head before walking to the corner and climbing up the ropes...

JT:Steel is taking a gamble....but he knows that in a match like this,you have to be willing to go that extra mile....FLYING HEADBUTT!

HE:Gamble failed...

Steel leaps through the air with the intention of landing the headbutt but Black moves at the last minute,causing Steel to drive himself into the mat.Black slowly crawls to the ropes and helps himself up before waiting for his opponent to do the same...

JT:Steel's risk-taking may have cost him here....

HE:T-BONE!

Black hits the t-bone in the centre of the ring and hooks both legs..................1..................2............Steel kicks out.Black stands back up and he lands several elbows and kicks to the right leg again before yanking it and then applying a spinning toehold...

JT:Black doing everything he can to weaken that right leg of Steel...you take away the leg and you can forget all about the power...

Steel shouts in pain and bangs his hand against the mat but Black quickly breaks the hold and runs off the ropes,before returning with a stiff kick to the face.He then goes to the corner himself and climbs up....

HE:Imploding kneedrop...

Black faces the crowd and then jumps off the top backwards and lands a kneedrop to the skull of the champion.................1........................2.....................Steel kicks out.Black rolls back onto his feet and he shouts at Steel to get onto his feet....the champion is groggy but slowly gets up and is lifted onto the shoulders of Black...

JT:AMERICAN SLAM...

Steel drops off the back at the last minute and he counters with a big full nelson slam................1......................2...................Black kicks out.Steel shakes his head in disbelief before getting back to his feet and he crouches in the corner and waits for his foe to rise up...

HE:They have gone back and forth this far....but Steel is looking for a game-changer...

JT:And he might get it here.....SPEAR!

Steel rushes in for the spear but Black manages to counter at the last minute with a jumping enzeguiri to the side of the head.He quickly scrambles across and grabs the legs of Steel before turning him over...

HE:HE GOT THE CLOVERLEAF!

The crowd boo and Black looks triumphant as he sets in motion the texas cloverlead.Steel is yelling in pain as Black sits right back on his legs and applies maximum pressure...

JT:Steel is in agony here....the 6CW Title hanging in the balance....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:46 pm

Steel's face is reddening as he tries to summon the strength to crawl to the ropes but Black holds on tight.The referee is laying flat on his stomach and asking Steel if he wants to quit but the champion shouts "no" over and over...

HE:Steel doesn't want to quit....but he might have no choice...

The champion tries desperately to crawl to the ropes but his progress is slow.The crowd are doing all they can to will him on but Black continues to apply full pressure...the legs of Steel are bent at a sickening angle...

JT:I can't help but thinking we are watching Steel's title slip away here....

Steel manages to haul himself close to the ropes but his hand misses them and then Black drags him back to the centre and sits right back.The champion's hand shakes on the verge of tapping but he refuses to quit as his face turns purple...

HE:Steel's legs might snap if he continues to fight this....is it really worth that?

JT:To Steel it is...being 6CW Champion is his life...

Steel suddenly slumps down on the canvass and looks completely spent.The referee looks over at the timekeeper and then grabs the arm of the champion....he lifts it up...

it drops...

HE:Twice more and we have a new champion..

.....it drops twice...

JT:I can't see Geoff Steel rising up from this...

The crowd all wait with bated breath as the referee looks at the timekeeper once more and then raises Steel's arm into the air for the third time...

it...

HE:No way...

JT:STEEL'S FIGHTING IT...MY GOD HE'S FIGHTING IT...

The crowd go wild as Steel manages to keep his arm up and he suddenly finds a new lease of life.He rises up into a crab like position and pushes Black up into the air and then he crawls quickly across the canvass...

HE:I dont believe it...

Steel seizes the bottom ropes and the referee quickly moves to break the hold.Black refuses until the referee's count reaches four and then he releases.The crowd are booing but then they begin to chant Steel's name...

JT:Geoff Steel showed true guts and determination right there...but what has that submission taken out of him...

HE:Everything if you ask me...

Steel is completely slumped on the mat as Black stares with anger at the referee and then begins to stomp on the back and legs of the champion.He pulls Steel back to the centre of the ring and tries to flip him over...

HE:He wants it again...

JT:Small package...

1........................2.............Black kicks out.Both men scramble up and Black quickly scoops up Steel and nails a sickening backbreaker.......................1............................2...........shoulder up from the champion.

HE:I don't see how Steel can survive much more...

JT:Ive seen Steel walk through hell,fire and brimstone and I mean literally....this guy has the heart of a lion....but I don't even know how far that is going to get him tonight....

Steel rolls onto his stomach and allows Black to handstand into multiple kneedrops to the spine before getting up and he springboards onto the ropes before flying back and landing an elbow drop to the back of the champion....he rolls him back over.................1....................2...........shoulder up.

HE:Steel's back is shot here....without that he is in even bigger trouble..

JT:You cant lift without the aid of your back..

Black gets back to his feet and he stares at the referee and the booing fans before shaking his head and waiting for Steel to get back up.The champion is groggy and can barely move so Black drags him to his feet...

HE:And this is what Jackson likes to call.....the Final Touch...

Black sets up for the Final Touch (CrossRhodes) but Steel manages to push him against the turnbuckle and the lifts him up onto his shoulders as he comes back and nails a firemans slam (Attitude Adjustment).........1....................................2.............Black kicks out.

HE:Whoah I thought Steel was gonna get it there...

JT:Most of the fans in this arena did...

Black gets back up and Steel knocks him down with a clothesline,before repeating the process again.Black gets up for a third time and Steel lifts him into a big scoop slam before drawing his hands across one another and heading for the ropes...

JT:I'm not so sure this is wise for Geoff Steel....especially not with his back in such a state...

Steel slowly ascends the turnbuckle as the flashbulbs go off.He eventually reaches the top and looks down before setting himself....

HE:BOOM!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

JT:Just like that...

Black is back on his feet,he sprints into the corner and up the ropes before delivering an almighty t-bone suplex from the top rope.Both men are writhing in pain on the floor but Black manages to drag himself across and drape an arm across the chest of Steel...

HE:New champ...

..............Steel kicks out!

JT:No way...

Black looks absolutely gobsmacked but the crowd cheer up into the rafters as Steel somehow pushes his shoulder up into the air.Black gets on his knees and shakes his head at the referee,who assures him it was a two count...

HE:Black cant believe it...I cant believe it...I was sure that Steel was done for there...

Black uses the ropes to get back onto his feet and Steel rolls from the ring,clutching his back.Jackson ignores the referee and goes out after the champion,he lifts Steel up and runs him backwards into the ringpost before pulling him forwards and suplexing him across the ringside barrier...

JT:Steel is taking a serious beating right here...

Steel is draped across the barrier as Black slowly climbs up the steel steps and he stands there for a moment,looking down at his foe,before jumping off into an elbow drop..

HE:Owww...

Steel rolls off at the last minute as Black's elbow collides with the hard barrier and he rolls away.Steel climbs back over the railing and waits for Black to get up before rushing into him and drilling him with a thunderous spear...

JT:Goodnight godbless...

HE:Oh no....Jackson just got mowed down...

The referee reaches the count of five as Steel rushes right through Black.Steel rolls into the ring but then rolls back out and shakes his head...

JT:Steel isnt the type of guy to let this finish on a countout...

HE:Then he is a damn fool....champion's advantage....

JT:That's not how Steel plays the game...

Steel grabs Black and slowly pulls him up.Jackson is like a dead weight as Steel manages to lift him upright..

HE:This is going back in the ring then....OH WOW!

JT:You wanna talk about game-changers....then I think we just saw the mother of all game-changers right there...

Steel is about to throw Black back into the ring when the challenger manages to slip around the back and nail a release german suplex,causing Steel to fly through the air and the back of his head collides with the ringpost.Black is down one knee,observing the degree of damage he has caused and then he tries to lift Steel up...

HE:See it's different for Jackson...he needs this back in the ring....he can only win the title by pinfall or submission...

JT:You are correct in that assessment...I think Steel is out cold here....

Black manages to push Steel under the bottom rope on the count of eight and then rolls back in himself and covers....

............3!

HE:We have a new champion ladies and gentlemen...

JT:NO WE DONT!

The crowd cheer once again as Steel manages to kickout.Black rolls away in disbelief and bangs his hand against the mat as Steel tries to move his body.

HE:How did he do it...

JT:It's the will to be the best....Steel doesnt not want to vacate that plot at the top of the mountain for anybody....

HE:But look at that Jeff...

The cameras zoon in on the ring as Steel manages to roll slightly,revealing a massive blood spill on the canvass.The camera picks up on the blood flowing from the back of Steel's head..

JT:No doubt from when Steel's head hit the ringpost...and that cut is horrendous...Steel is losing alot of blood here...

HE:That is going to take it's toll....even more so then anything we have already seen....

Black looks out at the crowd with fury in his eyes and then uses the ropes to pull himself upright.He spits on the floor and then circles Steel and waits for him to get up...

JT:Black's got that stalking look in his eyes....he's gonna wait until the moment is right here...

Blood is drenched across the shoulders and neck of Steel as he slowly makes it to his feet and then is immediately lifted up onto the shoulders of Black again for the American Slam...Steel manages to elbow his way off and drops off the back before attempting a russian legsweep...

HE:CHAOS THEORY!

The crowd boo as Black swivels out of the legsweep attempt and then nails the rolling german suplex,causing Steel to land badly on the back of his head.Black gets back onto his knees and he stares evily at Steel..

JT:Black wants no risk here......AMERICAN SLAM!

HE:YES....YES....YES!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:47 pm

Black lifts Steel up and then nails the green bay plunge in the centre of the ring........................1...........................2.......................................3!

HE:That's it....that's it...

*Crowd pop

JT:This is truly incredible....they say this is the time of year when miracles happen and folks you are witnessing one right now...

HE:This cant be happening...

The 1st Mariner Arena is in pandemonium as Steel somehow kicks out again from the American Slam.Black looks the verge of furious tears as he stares in dumb horror at the official and then climbs back to his feet and holds three fingers up..

JT:Black is adamant that that was a three count....but over 13,000 people here in Baltimore saw differently...

HE:That must have been a slow count....there must of been something....how does Steel keep kicking out?

JT:It's his drive Henry....the drive and energy to be number one....and right now both of these guys are doing everything they can in order to prove they deserve that moniker...

Black shakes his head as the referee tells him it was a two count.Jackson then walks over to Steel and drags him back to his feet and sets him into position..

HE:FINAL TOUCH!

Steel spins out at the last moment and he backdrops Black to the canvass.Jackson gets back up and Steel flips him up onto his shoulders and then runs him into the corner and drops him on the top rope for some snake eyes....Steel then dashes off the adjacent ropes and returns with a crunching big boot...

JT:Could finish it...

.............Black kicks out!

HE:Thank god for that...

The crowd groan as Jackson kicks out but Steel is already rising up.He is a little unsteady but he manages to pull Black forwards...

JT:He's thinking Bladecutter...

Steel sets up for the piledriver but Black swipes his legs at the last minute and then tries to turn him onto his stomach...

HE:CLOVERLEAF TIME...

Steel sways from side to side and then manages to use his leg strength in order to sling Black across the ring.Jackson gets back up and rushes in but Steel shoots his legs out from underneath him...

JT:STEEL WORKS....LOCKED IN!

The crowd go wild as Steel takes Black down and then manages to turn him over into the liontamer submission.Black cries out in agony and quickly scrambles for the ropes as Steel jams the knee right into the spine...

HE:Crawl Jackson...crawl...

Black reaches out desperately for the ropes but Steel drags him right back into the centre and really applies pressure.Black's arm is quivering under the pain...

JT:A complete role reversal from earlier in the match...

Blood is flowing down the back of Steel as he continues to apply pressure and then Black looks on the verge of tapping out before scrambling forwards again...

HE:Black is desperate here...

JT:He needs something...

Black throws his arms out in a last ditch effort and he manages to cling onto the bottom rope just in time.The referee quickly breaks up the hold and pulls Steel away as Jackson rolls under the ropes to the outside of the ring...

HE:Take a breather Jackson....regain your composure...

Steel is in no mood to wait around and he barges past the referee before climbing through the ropes.He clatters into Black from behind and then slams his head against the steel steps twice before dragging him around to the announce area and smacking his head against the announce table.Steel pulls Jackson back to the ring and dumps him inside...

JT:No rest for Black there...he just got beaten from pillar to post...

Black rolls back onto his feet and he tries to blindside Steel as he gets back in the ring,but Steel is ready for him and knees him in the stomach before nailing a snap DDT.Steel feels the back of his head for the first time and then stares at the blood on his hand before walking to the corner...

HE:For the third time tonight Steel is taking this risk...

JT:He only needs it to pay off once though.....AND THERE YOU GO!

The crowd cheer as Steel leaps gracefully into the air and lands the flying headbutt to the chest of Black.Jackson is motionless as Steel rolls around in pain before slowly dragging himself across the ring and placing a hand on the chest of his foe...

HE:I cant watch...

...................3!

JT:Steel retains...

HE:Check your facts Jeff...

The crowd cheer thinking Steel has won but the referee points to the foot of Black placed on the bottom rope.Steel looks at the referee in slight shock...

JT:There is a glazed look to Geoff Steel's eyes that I don't like...

HE:What do you expect when he has lost so much blood....

Steel falls back against the ropes and tries to pull himself up.Black is trying to get back up himself as Steel stumbles over to him and grabs him by the head...

JT:Steel needs an exclamation point here.....BLADECUTTER!

HE:FINAL TOUCH!

.........3!

HE:That is it .....that is it....bow down to your new champion...

JT:How can I?....

The crowd are on their feet as Black seemingly has the three count but there is no referee to call it.The replays show Steel setting up for the piledriver but Black swipes his legs and then slingshots him towards the corner,causing Steel to collide with the referee and then stagger back into Black's finishing move...

HE:Steel sabotaged the referee...

JT:Dont be so ridiculous...

Black looks completely distraught as he realizes the referee is out cold.He tries to revive him but the official is out cold so Jackson decided to roll out of the ring and he grabs a steel chair...

HE:What the referee cant see,does harm him...

JT:Believe that if you wish...but you and me both know that this is plain cheating...no other word for it...

Black wraps his knuckles against the chair and then slowly gets back into the ring.Steel is trying to get up....CRACK!....Black cracks the chair right across Steel's back,knocking him down onto the mat and then Jackson throws the chair from the ring again.Black walks to the corner and begins to climb up the ropes...

HE:The referee is out....but most importantly Steel is out....this is Black's time to shine....seize your opportunity Jackson.....MOONSAULT!

JT:Look at him go...

Black flips majestically through the air as flashbulbs go off all around the arena and he hurtles down towards Steel...only for the champion to drive his knees up at the very last minute...Black rolls away in agony....

HE:Get up Jackson...

JT:Both of these men have put so much effort into this match....but where does it end?

Steel is looking up at the lights and manages to lift his head off the canvass,his hair completely matted with congealed blood.He crawls to the ropes and begins to pick himself up as Black does the same on the opposite side of the ring...

HE:It's all about being 6CW Champion....but which one of these men really wants it more...

They both stagger into the cente of the ring and begin to trade right hands.The crowd cheer every shot from Steel and boo every punch from Black as the champion begins to rock Jackson backwards.Black responds with quick fire punches off his own and forces Steel back against the ropes and looks for an irish whip...only for Steel to keep ahold of his right arm and drag Black into the centre,where he kicks him in the stomach...

JT:STEEL WORKS!

*Crowd pop

HE:NO....

....................3!

HE:There is still no referee though....can't win a match without one...

Steel just slumps across the chest of Black,almost knowing that no count is immiment.He tries to push himself up and crawl across to the referee...the official is still motionless and Steel does his best to try and revive him....

JT:The referee took quite a bump there...but it looks like Steel may be getting through to him...

HE:And the shows goes on..

The referee groggily opens up his eyes and Steel shakes his head before staggering back across the ring and seizing Black by the head.He slowly picks him and drags him forwards...

JT:One more for the exclamation point...

Steel sets up for the patented piledriver as Black drops to his knees and nails a sickening low-blow before rolling Steel up and placing his feet on the ropes....the referee slowly moves across to make the count...

HE:Yes...

JT:Not like this....surely not..
...................................thr-kickout!

JT:OH YES....

Baltimore goes wild with cheers as Steel manages to kick out once again.Black is dumbstruck as he clambers back to his feet and drops an elbow across the referee,knocking him out again....

HE:Take that referee...

JT:Absolutely no call for that whatsoever...Black needs to put his dummy back in and try and finish this match the right way...

Black looks completely dismayed as he climbs through the ropes and drops off the apron.He staggers over to the timekeeper's table and pulls the 6CW Title off him before hobbling back to the ring and rolling in...

HE:This thing has to end....surely sooner rather than later one of these shots is going to have too much for Geoff Steel...

JT:You could be right...I would estimate that the champion is running on empty right about now....

Black beckons for Steel to stagger back up as he lifts the belt up and then he breathes deep and swings it at Steel's head....Steel manages to duck underneath it and runs off the ropes before returning and both men wipe one another out with a double clothesline...

HE:Total wipeout here.....these guys are spent....

JT:Well and truly...I dont even know if they have anything left to give...but this is for the world title,you dig down deep and you find something if you can...

Both men are exhausted as they try and get to their feet.They cling onto one another as they try to stand in the centre of the ring....

HE:One last hurrah for either of these guys and I think you can expect a winner....WAIT A DAMN MINUTE...

JT:LOOKOUT!

The crowd are in shock as a masked man jumps the security railing and rolls into the ring before pushing Steel aside and seizing ahold of Jackson Black and nails a side effect neckbreaker,leaving him flat out on the mat....the crowd are cheering as the man rolls from the ring again and jumps back off the barrier...

HE:What the hell just happened there....?

JT:Havent we seen that guy before?....we've seen him a few times I am sure of it...

HE:Over the past few months there have definitely been some instances when a man has jumped the barricade and interfered in matches...but who the hell is it....and what is there purpose...

JT:They just laid out Jackson Black....and I don't know why...

HE:Nobody does...

The referee is stirring as Steel staggers over and stares down at Black.He looks completely disorientated but breathes in the cheers of the crowd as he pulls Jackson up to a vertical base...

JT:Steel gonna take advantage.....BLADECUTTER!

HE:It shouldnt end like this....kickout Jackson...

HE:Jackson kick out..
........................3!

HE:Noooooooooooo...

ding ding ding

JT:My oh my...

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen...........here is your winner......................and STILL 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.................Geeeeeeeeooooooooffffffffffffff Steeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll!

JT:Steel retains in an absolute epic...one of the best wrestling matches I have seen in a long time...but you can bet your bottom dollar that the champions knows he got blessed by the gods here tonight...any other day and that could of and maybe should of gone in the favour of Jackson Black....but on this night the heart of Geoff Steel has pulled him through,along with a slice of luck and massive assist from an unknown quantity...

HE:I just dont get it....Jackson fought one hell of a fight,I guess both men did...but i'm sure Black had a little more in the tank,it was swinging in the challenger's favour when that masked man jumped the barrier and he took out Black....but why?....what the hell was the intention of that?

JT:Somebody obviously doesnt want Jackson Black to be the world champion...I dont know who that person is but they didnt want something to happen and they did something about it....Jackson Black's dream of being 6CW Champion has faded here tonight in a five star masterpice...Geoff Steel is still atop the mountain....what a bout that was...truly mesmerising and I tip my hat...one heck of an act to follow...

HE:I could have watched them go all night....but I know they had nothing left in the tank....they left it all in that ring tonight....but if you ask me,this isnt the last time we have seen Jackson Black and Geoff Steel in a 6CW ring...

JT:I'd tend to agree with you on that and I will not be complaining when it happens...folks you have just witnessed one of the greatest 6CW World Title contests of all time...fit enough to main event any pay per view....but here tonight that is not the main event...infact that was just the warm up...in just a few minutes we are going to lower the hell in a cell structure down and we are going to have ourselves one brutal Lethal Lockdown main event.....Daniel Reilly's Rebels will take on Genesis...will the war end here tonight?

Geoff Steel is draped against the ropes,holding the title in the air as pandemonium ensues in the crowd.They are chanting Steel's name over and over again as the referee checks if Jackson Black is doing ok.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:48 pm

*The action moves into the backstage area once again and the crowd cheer at the sight of the four men standing with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:Guys...here tonight,in what has already been a blockbuster event...you get the opportunity to close the show....to not only have the final 6CW match of the calendar year but to perhaps put an end to the war with Genesis once and for all....for some of you this journey has been long,for others it's a relatively new experience...but my question to you all is,how far are you willing to go tonight in order to get the job done?...I mean you might very well be stepping into the most barbaric of all matchups...

*Reilly looks at Reynolds and then at The Saviour Assassins and finally Perfect Jack before he begins to speak.

Reilly:I'll step up first.....I don't actually know how much I have to say on the matter because anybody that doubts my motives or my desire to take this as far as it needs to go needs their head checking at the door...because for me this war has waged since day one...eight months and counting since Alex Walker infected this company with his own personal brand of poison....and I made a vow that I would see this through to the end...until the day when Alex Walker paid for each one of his misdemeanurs and when Genesis was finally brought to rights....and for me,today will be that day...

Because i've heard alot of people calling us "Reilly's Rebels" but the fact is,we arent "Reilly's" anything....this war is not just my war...we are a collective....we fight as one,for each other....and maybe when this is all done we'll go our seperate ways and somewhere down the line we'll find ourselves on opposing sides....but for this night,for aslong as this fight takes...we'll stick together...right until the final bell tolls...

*Josh Valour nods his head and takes his turn to speak

Valour:We havent fought this thing for anywhere near the amount of time Reilly has....I make it three months in the making...but that doesn't mean we haven't seen what has been going on here for a very long time...Genesis is rotting this company at the very foundations....and many have tried to stop them,but each person has fallen down defeated....but tonight it's time to change all that...because these four men right here,we're ready and we're determined...we know the numbers are against us,disadvantage weighing over us...but we know we fight as one....we've got each other's backs to the bitter end....and one way or another,tonight here at Atonement we will condemn Genesis to their demise...

White:You better believe it....three months might not seem long to some people,but when you've got guys smacking you in the head with steel chairs,smacking you in the head with ringbells...constantly interfering in your matches....costing you your titles...it seems like a goddamn eternity.Genesis have played games with us...with all of us....with the entire 6CW roster for far too long....but now we make a stand...and maybe it's the last stand...because maybe after us there is nobody left to fight....but rest assured that we'll keep fighting,and we'll give it our all...we'll go out on our shield if we have to...but I have no desire,like I know these guys have no desire,to leave Baltimore here tonight with defeat hanging over our heads....it's time to fight back,to teach each and every member of Genesis a lesson they will not forget....tonight inside that cell....things are going to get EVEN!

*The crowd cheer as White backs off into the pack and then Perfect Jack steps forwards.

Perfect:My turn?....

*Crowd pop

Perfect:Now to the casual observer I guess this fight started for me last week...but in reality it began almost as long ago as Reilly's started....because when Alex Walker first took over here in 6CW,he fired me...he tossed me out of this company like I was garbage....and that hurt,it hurt deeper than anything ever has done before...because this is my home...this is where I belong...and i've had so many great memories here....winning my first ever world title...and in one instant Alex Walker destroyed everything I ever had...

And so I went away....but I knew one day my time would come....and I watched as Genesis' sank its jaws deeper and deeper into this company,always knowing that when the day came I was going to wreak more havoc then ever before....so when Reilly rang me up last week and told me that Mr Liederman had given the green light on my return...it was like a whole new lease of life has been breathed into me...I was mentally and physically stronger than ever before....and I knew that Genesis' day of judgement was just around the corner...

And now that day has arrived....here tonight at Atonement we'll step inside that cell and we'll stage a war that will make every one that has gone before it look like a child's birthday party...because this is going to be unrelenting,non-stop brutality from the beginning to the very end...Genesis will not stop until they have ruined everything that every 6CW superstar has ever built....and I will not sit idly by and watch it happen...

So tonight we will fight....we will fight until there is nothing left...until the final members of Genesis have been finished off and brought to justice....and when the some clears,the dust settles and all is said and done....numbers advantage or not,Genesis will be over...

*The crowd pop as all four men nod at one another.White claps Reynolds on the back and then they leave the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:49 pm

Main Event
Lethal Lockdown
Josh Valour/Mason White/Daniel Reilly/Perfect Jack vs Alex Walker/Udo Berg/Internecio/Michael Sweetwater/Mr Kenty

JT:What a night this has been folks....some fantastic action we have already seen but I dont think anything is going to compare to what is coming up next....that cell is lowering....and in just a few minutes we are going to witness one of the most hellacious main events in 6CW history..

HE:5 on 4 Lethal Lockdown match....Genesis vs "The Rebels"....and you can bet that this match is going to be historic...it's going to be ground-breaking......it's going the most physically intense contest we have ever seen...

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen....the following contest is the 5 on 4 LETHAL LOCKDOWN MATCH!

*Crowd pop

Mike Bird:In this contest one member of each team will start the match....then at intervals of three minutes or there after a random superstar will be selected to enter the match...this process will continue until all competitors have been entered and the roof of the cell shall descend......when that happens,the first team to score either a pinfall or submission will be VICTORIOUS!

JT:There you have it folks...the rules are that simple...one man from each team to start the match....after 3 minutes a new superstar will enter the match and this will continue until all 9 men have been entered...when that happens,and only then,the cell roof will be lowered and then the first team to score a pinfall or submission will win the match...

HE:This is going to be off the scale Jeff...look at that cell coming down....who's going to be starting this badboy?

The crowd cheer as the giant frame lowers from the rafters and around the ring.It ominously shines in the strobelights of the arena and then the cameras pan up and show the roof hanging in the air.There is a referee in the ring and two on the outside of the cell as the cameras then turn to the entranceway.

JT:And now I guess it's time to find out who is kicking us off...

"Numb" blasts out and the crowd descend into sickening boos as green pyros shoot up into the air and then Mr Kenty walks out into shot.He grins,holding his tag title over his shoulder,and then walks down to the ring.He stops and stares at the cell in front of him before eventually entering..

HE:Mr Kenty going to start this match off for Genesis...could draw for them...

JT:Kenty is one half of the current tag team champions...he is one fine athlete and he will certainly have a huge part to play in this match....the question is,who is he going to be locked inside this cell with for the next 3 minutes?

Kenty runs his hand along the steel on the outside of the ring before sliding into the ring and standing in the centre.He seems to be weighing up the options in front of him and then turns to face the door.The crowd wait in anticipation and then there is a defeaning pop as "Broken Dreams" blasts out...

HE:Oh my...

JT:Talk about a massive draw....talk about the biggest one....Daniel Reilly is starting this match...

HE:This is bad..

Mr Kenty is shouting angrily at the referee as red fireworks explode up into the air and then Daniel Reilly strides out onto the stage.He stares around at the cheering masses and tilts his head from side to side before slowly walking down the stage.He eyes up the cell in front of him and nods his head before walking straight through the door and looking up at Kenty.The referee stands in between both men as Reilly climbs up onto the apron and smirks at the look on Kenty's face...

JT:Daniel Reilly has wanted to end this war for a long time...he thought that was going to happen last month at Born in Fire...but Genesis screwed him over,just like they have done on numerous occassions....but now he has his opportunity,nowhere to run and nowhere to hide....this match is surely going to be the end of the line for someone here tonight...

HE:I dont think this is fair on Kenty...he shouldnt be locked inside this cell with a maniac like Reilly...

JT:Genesis picked the match stipulations....they wanted this match...and now they've got it...no turning back now...

Reilly walks around the ring and surveys the environment as the cheers of the crowd grow louder and louder.Kenty gives himself a pep talk and tries to get himself ready as the referee speaks to both men and then stands back and signals for the bell to begin the contest.

HE:Anything is legal in this match....only way to win is by pinfall or submission and you cant do that until all 9 men have entered....so until then,expect chaos...

JT:I think even the word chaos may be an understatement...

Reilly eyes Kenty with malice as both men square up to one another and then Reilly begins to fire off with fierce right hands.Kenty tries to fight back but Reilly is too quick and he pummels Kenty back against the ropes before whipping him across the ring and flooring him on the comeback with a clothesline...Kenty gets up again and Reilly hits a second clothesline before beckoning him up for a third time and then hits a massive clothesline that sends Kenty toppling over the ropes to the outside..

HE:Not a good place to be is that.....

JT:I think Reilly is going to enjoy using that cell as a weapon...

Reilly climbs out after and he slams Kenty into the side of the cell before slamming him against the ring apron.Kenty is in obvious pain as Reilly nails more right hands to the face and then crashes Kenty's head against the cell wall..

HE:I think the next two and a half minutes or so are going to be tough for Mr Kenty...

JT:I think you could right...

Reilly drags Kenty back and then rams his head into the cell again,repeating the process three times before dumping Kenty back in the ring.The crowd are cheering as Reilly climbs back up onto the apron and then scales the ropes as Kenty slowly gets up in the ring..

HE:Spinning back elbow...

Reilly dives off and takes Kenty out with the elbow.He then rolls onto his stomach and stalks his opponent as he tries to reach his feet...

JT:The aim here has to be to inflict as much damage on your opponent as possible before pinfalls and submissions come into play...

HE:RKO...

Reilly leaps up for the RKO but Kenty manages to push him against the ropes and knocks Reilly down with a boot as he comes back.Reilly gets back to his feet and Kenty forearms him back against the turnbuckle before stomping a viscious mudhole,he clocks Reilly with several right hands before grabbing his arm and whipping him to the opposite corner....Reilly slams into the turnbuckle and then Kenty sprints across after him..

HE:Kenty likes that boot in the corner...

JT:BUT HOW DOES HE LIKE THAT!

The crowd cheer as Reilly scouts Kenty coming and he lifts himself onto the second rope before jumping off and catching his foe coming in with a brilliant hurricanrana.They both stagger back to their feet and Reilly kicks Kenty in the stomach before flipping him up onto his shoulders and then nails a fallout neckbreaker (ala Randy Orton)....Reilly smirks as he rolls out of the ring and pulls up the ring apron...

HE:Reilly about to bring tools into play...

JT:Anything goes in this type of environment...

Reilly drags out a table and rests it against the side of the cell before taking ahold of a kendo stick and holding it in the air.The crowd cheer as he whirls it around in his hands and then climbs back into the ring.Kenty slowly gets back to his feet as Reilly picks his spot......WHACK!....WHACK!.....WHACK!

JT:That'll take the skin right off your back...

*Claxon sounds

HE:Entrant number three

Reilly cracks the kendo stick across Kenty's spine three times,knocking him onto his knees as the buzzer sounds and then the crowd boo as "Numb" plays out again and Michael Sweetwater sprints onto the stage.He rushes down to the ring as the referees unlock the door and he enters the cell before sliding in...

JT:Genesis now have the numbers advantage...

Reilly spins around and aims the stick at Sweetwater but the Genesis man ducks underneath and hits the opposite ropes before returning with a low dropkick to the knees of Reilly.Sweetwater stomps down Reilly with fierce boots before kneeling over him and cracking down with sickening rights and lefts...

HE:Often dubbed the "rotweiler" of Genesis and it's not difficult to see why...

Sweetwater stands up and he drops three consecutive elbows to the chest of Reilly before going to the corner and climbing up the ropes.Reilly is slowly trying to get to his feet as Sweetwater steadies himself on the ropes...

HE:Double axe...

JT:BANG!

The crowd cheer as Sweetwater jumps off the top rope and Reilly spins on the spot,smashing the kendo stick across Sweetwater's skull as he comes down.Sweetwater slowly stumbles back up and Reilly cracks the stick into his midsection before drilling it across his back...

JT:Reilly is fighting here with everything he's got...

HE:And that's what happens when your facing the numbers game...

The crowd boo as Kenty is back up and he seizes Reilly from behind before delivering a face-first russian legsweep....Kenty gets back to his feet and he lands stiff boots to the head and chest before going to the corner and he climbs up the ropes,he kneels up top and waits as Reilly gets back up...

JT:Nice missile dropkick....

Kenty leaps off and knocks Reilly down with an impressive dropkick.Sweetwater is back on his feet and he climbs up the opposite ropes and waits for Reilly to reach his feet once more...coming off with a double axe handle...

HE:This is why Kenty and Sweetwater are the undisputed tag team champions...you can't buy teamwork like this...

Kenty and Sweetwater roll out of opposite sides of the ring and they pull the apron up before dragging out a trash can each and sliding back in.They nod at one another as Reilly struggles up and then run forwards,driving both trash cans into Reilly's skull and leaving him in a heap on the mat...

JT:Reilly really struggling against the numbers of Genesis here...

Kenty and Sweetwater discard the trash cans before Kenty drags Reilly up.He scoop slams the "Viper" to the mat and then signals for his partner to climb the ropes.Sweetwater scales the turnbuckle and looks down at Reilly as Kenty holds him in place..

HE:I think we are about to see "Six Feet Under" from Sweetwater...

Sweetwater looks poised for the double foot stomp as Reilly knees Kenty in the head and breaks free of his grip.Reilly scrambles up and runs into the ropes,causing Sweetwater to crotch himself on the top rope.Reilly then kicks Kenty in the stomach and delivers a DDT...the crowd are cheering as Reilly walks to the corner and climbs up the ropes,grabbing ahold of Sweetwater...

JT:Superplex coming up...

Sweetwater tries to fight out but Reilly cracks him with fierce right hands and pulls him into the front facelock.He is about to deliver the superplex when Kenty gets back up and waistlocks Reilly from behind before german suplexing him off the second rope...

HE:Reilly landed right on the back of his neck there....never a good landing....

The crowd boo as Kenty stares at Reilly and then he helps Sweetwater off the ropes.The Genesis men high five and then climb out of the ring.They drag the steel steps away from the ring and then haul them over the top rope...the crowd are booing as Kenty climbs back in...

JT:What the heck are these two thinking here?

HE:I'm not sure I want to know actually...

JT:Wait a goddamn minute,this is too damn reminiscient of what happened last week with GazzyD....don't do it...

Sweetwater grabs Reilly's ankle and holds it out as Kenty grabs the steel steps and lifts him into the air.He smirks as the crowd are watching on in horror...

HE:He's gonna snap his ankle....

JT:SPEAR!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:51 pm

The crowd roar as the claxon sounds and Mason White darts to the ring in a flurry.He immediately slides into the ring and bursts into an almighty spear on Kenty,causing the steel steps to crash into the ropes.White gets up and Sweetwater rushes at him,only to be taken out by a huge overhead belly to belly suplex....Sweetwater gets up again and walks into another belly to belly....before suffering the same fate for a third time...

HE:Hat-trick scores...

JT:Mason White has exploded into this match...and a damn good job aswell because I think Reilly's ankle was going to get snapped otherwise...

White stands up and he lets out a shout as the crowd respond with cheers.He waits for Kenty to slowly get back to his feet and then lifts him into an urange backbreaker before pulling him back to his feet and spinning him into a massive sitdown powerbomb...

HE:White's power is frightening...

JT:Yes it is...and I think Michael Sweetwater is about to feel the full force....OH MY FRICKIN GOD!

The whole arena goes wild as White bench presses Sweetwater above his head,he presses him four times with ease and then runs towards the ropes and launches Sweetwater through the air,causing him to slam straight into the side of the cell and then fall about ten foot onto the concrete floor...

HE:I don't think Sweetwater is getting back up from that...

JT:Not for a long time anyway...

Sweetwater is slumped in a heap on the floor as White flexes his biceps with a smirk.He slams clubbing blows down into the back of Mr Kenty and then bounces back against the ropes and returning with a big legdrop....White rolls out of the ring and he picks up the table resting against the cell and slides it into the ring before climbing back in himself...

HE:Mason White looking to cause maximum damage here....

JT:This isnt going to end well for Mr Kenty...

White grabs the table and he sets it up in the centre of the ring.The crowd are cheering his name as he slowly pulls Kenty to his feet.Kenty is extremely groggy as White backs him against the ropes and then whips him across the ring....Kenty comes back....

HE:BLACK HOLE...

White is about to nail the spinning slam through the table when Sweetwater somehow stumbles back into the ring,steel chair in hand,and jams the chair into the back of White's knees.The crowd boo as Sweetwater continues to jab the chair down horizontally into the legs,midsection and chest of White...

JT:I am surprised to even see Michael Sweetwater on his feet...

HE:But then again,there is so much riding on this match....these superstars know that they need to be able to dig deeper than ever before here tonight...

Sweetwater continues the assault and he chokes White with the chair before releasing with a smile.He soaks up the boos and then lifts the chair above his head...

JT:Genesis's battle with The Saviour Assassins has been a long and historic one...but tonight it could all end...

Sweetwater is about to bring the chair crashing down on White's skull when Reilly tackles him from behind.They get back up and Reilly dropkicks Sweetwater into the ropes and then gets up and spins him into a big spinebuster as he comes back...Reilly stands up and nods his head before grabbing the chair off the canvass...

HE:And now Reilly is going to get some satisfaction...

Kenty is slowly back onto his feet.....CRACK!...The chair collides with his skull and knocks him through the ropes to the outside before Sweetwater gets up and Reilly jabs the chair into his midsection and then....SMACK!...He rattles it across the spine of his foe....Reilly throws the chair aside and then climbs up the ropes as Kenty climbs up on the outside...

JT:INCOMING!

Reilly dives off and he lands ontop of Kenty,causing both of them to crash back into the cell wall.The claxon sounds again and then the crowd boo as Internecio comes walking out onto the stage with Mr Jones by his side.They stare down at the ring and Jones admires the cell structure in front of him before pointing Internecio in the direction of battle....

HE:Here we go Jeff....Genesis have got backup....and I mean serious backup at that...

JT:Internecio is a viscious monster and this type of environment suits him to the ground...

The referees pull the door open as Internecio stands and looks at the cell before walking through.Reilly is slowly getting to his feet and Internecio grabs him by the neck with both hands before hauling him against the side of the cell and then floors him with a crunching bicycle kick....Internecio grabs the ropes and pulls himself onto the apron before stepping into the ring....

HE:Internecio is an untameable monster....I dont fancy anyone's chances of stopping him here tonight....

Mason White is back on his feet and Internecio uppercuts him back against the ropes before whipping him across the ring and flooring him with a big boot as he comes back.White staggers back up and Internecio lifts him into the air and lands a big bodyslam before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a jumping bodysplash...

JT:Internecio narrowly missed out on the opportunity to face Geoff Steel for the 6CW Title here tonight,that gives you indication of the calibre of this superstar...he is top class....and extremely dangerous..

Mason White stumbles back to his feet and he tries to fire off with right hands but Internecio responds with a sickening knee to the stomach and then he seizes White by the throat and flicks his hair back...

HE:Chokeslam....all the way to hell...

The ring shakes as Internecio chokeslams White right into the canvass.The monster stands up and flicks his hair back,staring around at the shocked mass of fans.Mr Jones is shouting words of encouragement from the outside...he then grabs the table in the centre of the ring and throws it over the ropes to the outside....

JT:The momentum has swung back in the favour of Genesis again....

Reilly climbs back into the ring and he clotheslines Internecio from behind,forcing him back into the corner.He stomps on the midsection of Internecio before rallying with fierce right hands.Reilly climbs up on top of Internecio and initiates the ten punch combo...

JT:You will never break the determination of Daniel Reilly...

Internecio seizes ahold of Reilly on the eight punch and runs him out for a powerbomb,but Reilly jumps out the back and counters with a neckbreaker in midair.Reilly gets back to his feet and he ushers Internecio back up...

JT:RKO...

Reilly jumps up but Internecio manages to catch him in midair.He holds Reilly there for a moment and then throws him across the ring.Reilly clutches his back as he slowly gets back up and Internecio grabs him by the head...

HE:LAST FLIGHT!

Internecio flips Reilly up into the air,but "The Viper" jumps out back again and darts off the ropes before returning with a chopblock.He quickly grabs the right leg of Internecio...

JT:Anklelock...

Internecio shouts in pain as Reilly sets in the submission but it's not long before Sweetwater is on his feet and he punches Reilly in the side of the head before pump kicking him in the gut and scoring with an implant DDT.Sweetwater bangs his hand on the mat before crawling to the ropes and pulling himself up,he shouts something to Mr Kenty on the outside before waiting for Reilly to get back up...

HE:SLEEP WITH THE FISHES!

JT:No pinfalls just yet...

Sweetwater scores with the fishermans suplex but realizes there is no pinfalls to be made and he releases.He gets back to his feet and Mr Kenty is at his side,they drag Reilly back to his feet and Kenty lifts "The Viper" up onto his shoulders,in the electric chair position,as Sweetwater climbs up the ropes...

JT:Shades of the Legion of Doom...

HE:DOOMSDAY DEVICE!

Sweetwater jumps off and he takes out Reilly with the sickening clothesline.He stands up with a grin on his face and stumbles forwards...

JT:BLACK HOLE SLAM...OUTTA NOWHERE!

The whole arena pops as Mason White spins Sweetwater around and drills him with the black hole slam.Mr Kenty rushes across to help his partner out but White picks him up and slams him back in the corner before hitting stiff shoulder thrusts and he lifts Kenty up onto the top rope before climbing up after him...

HE:SUPERPLEX!

Internecio is on the outside and he has set a table up before climbing back onto the apron and he seizes White by the throat before pulling him off the top rope and chokeslamming him to the outside and off the apron through the table..

Crowd:Holy (beep) x7

JT:Mason White just got dismantled...he isn't moving...

Internecio stands on the outside and surveys the damage he has caused before looking up as Mr Kenty calls him back into the ring.Internecio climbs back in and they grab the steel steps from earlier and make their way towards Reilly...

HE:And now they go after the ankle again...

BOOM!....The crowd wince as Internecio slams the steel steps down on top of Reilly's leg.Reilly howls in agony and rolls away as Internecio throws the steps over the top rope to the outside and then the claxon sounds again...

"I AM PERFECTION.....PERFECTION!

JT:LISTEN TO THIS OVATION IN BALTIMORE....PERFECT JACK BACK IN A 6CW RING...

The curtain bursts open and Perfect Jack nods and smiles at the reception of the crowd before making his way down to the ring.The referees pull the door to the cell open and Jack walks straight in with no second glance.He climbs up onto the apron and steps into the ring as Kenty rushes towards him...

HE:Jack exploding here...

Jack catches Kenty coming in with an overhead belly to belly suplex.Internecio comes forwards but Jack kicks him in the stomach and grabs his right arm before delivering a Perfect Slam (Angle Slam)....Jack then waistlocks Kenty as he staggers up again and delivers an almighty german suplex before going to the corner and climbing up the ropes...

JT:This is the first time we have seen Perfect Jack in a 6CW ring for seven months....but he doesnt look like he has missed one day...

Jack jumps off and he slams into Internecio with a shoulderblock.Internecio staggers off balance but he doesnt go down as Jack gets back up and he manages to lift Internecio up into a neckbreaker before keeping ahold of the monster's legs...

HE:FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK!

The crowd pop as Jack twists around the legs of Internecio and applies his patented submission finisher.Mr Jones is pleading for the referees to let him in the ring but they block him off as Internecio shouts in pain and he struggles with the pressure of the submission...

JT:Jack is a submission expert...this hold could not be applied any better...

Internecio is banging his arms into the mat,writhing in absolute agony as Sweetwater bursts across and kicks Jack straight in the face.Jack gets back up as Sweetwater quickly rummages in his trunks...

JT:He's got brass knucks...

HE:Anything goes...

Sweetwater plants a knockout punch on the jaw of Jack,collapsing him onto the mat.He then climbs up the ropes and smirks at the booing from the crowd before jumping off and landing his patented double foot stomp to the chest...

HE:Perfect Jack might of been big business back in the day but when your up against Genesis you need to be better than that...

JT:RKO!

HE:How...I thought his leg was broke....

JT:Not quite....Reilly is continuing to fight this...

Sweetwater lands the foot stomp but immediately turns into the flying RKO from Reilly,who clutches his ankle when he lands on the canvass.Reilly is clearly in alot of pain as he staggers back to his feet.....

HE:He can't even walk on it...

JT:But that won't stop Reilly from fighting...

HE:THAT MIGHT!

Reilly stumbles and walks straight into Mr Kenty who delivers a deabilitating Mic Check.Kenty lays on the canvass and laughs to himself before looking across at Reilly with malice in his eyes...he crawls to the ropes and helps himself up..

JT:These men have already destroyed one another to the point of no return and we are still three entrants short of the full amount here...this match cannot end until all participants are entered...

Kenty stumbles across the ring and then climbs out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from under the apron.He raps his knuckles on it and then slowly climbs into the ring,he stares down at Reilly and then places the chair on his skull and steps back towards the corner and highers himself onto the ropes...

HE:If this move lands then you can bet your house on that Reilly is out of commission for a very long time....HERE WE GO!

Kenty jumps off to land a legdrop on the chair but Mason White is somehow back in the ring,catching Kenty in midair and then spinning him up onto his shoulders before delivering a devastating F-5...

JT:Mason White back from the brink..

White lets out an animalistic roar and then grabs the steel chair from the mat and hauls it through the air....CRACK!...It slams into the skull of Internecio and knocks him down as the claxon sounds once again and this time the giant form of Udo Berg walks onto the stage.The crowd boo as the giant strides down to the ring and has to duck his head as he enters the cell...

HE:I guess you could say business just picked up Jeff...

JT:I wont argue on that...

Mason White immediately runs to the ropes and he shows great athleticism to dive through them in a suicide dive,knocking Berg back through the doorway before following.White takes the fight to the monster on the outside of the cell..

HE:They're not even in the cell anymore....this fight is descending here...

Berg grabs White and headbutts him backwards into the cell before charging at him,only for White to sidestep and cause Berg to run head-first into the steel.Berg staggers back as White rushes at him...

JT:HE KNOCKED THE BIG MAN DOWN!

White rips right through Berg with an almighty spear and knocks him down in the aisleway and then pummels the big man with right hands before standing up and beating his chest.The crowd are going wild with cheers as White makes his way back towards the cell...

HE:Sweety was waiting haha...

Sweetwater has a fire extinguisher in hand and he sprays it into White's eyes,temporarily blinding him before grabbing ahold of the cell door and slamming it on White's head.The Green Bay native collapses on the floor outside the cell as Udo Berg slowly gets back onto his feet and Sweetwater beckons him inside...

JT:What are they doing here....no they cant...

HE:They just did Jeff...

Sweetwater gets Berg inside the cell and then shouts at the referee's to lock the door,which they do.White is trapped on the outside but is currently unawares as he lays in a heap on the floor...

JT:Genesis well and truly have the advantage now....it's four on two....

Berg climbs up into the ring and joins the rest of Genesis,who are all on their feet.Perfect Jack stumbles towards Berg,who headbutts him back against the ropes before body pressing him into the air with ease and then dropping him backwards onto the mat....Kenty and Sweetwater then drag Reilly up and throw him towards Berg,who uses Reilly's momentum to throw him over the top rope and then follows...

HE:Reilly can barely stand on that injured leg....and once Berg has finished with him here,I dont know much is going to be left...

Reilly is holding his ankle in pain as Berg picks him up like a ragdoll and then repeatedly slams him into the cell.Reilly's head bounces off the mesh some seven times before Berg presses Reilly's face against the steel and begins to pull him around each side of the ring...

JT:That steel is grinding the flesh off Reilly's face...I bet somewhere in the back Alex Walker is watching this and he is loving every minute of it...

Berg walks Reilly around each side of the cell before releasing,revealing a sickening crimson mask.He then clatters Reilly's head against the ringpost before flipping him into the air and powerbombing him back into the cell...

HE:This is just turning into a demolition....like I knew it would....nobody can take on Genesis and expect to come out on top...nobody....especially with a numbers disadvantage...

In the ring,Kenty,Sweetwater and Internecio are laying the boot into Perfect Jack before dragging him up.Kenty nails an inverted atomic drop and then holds Jack up in position as Sweetwater backs against the ropes and returns with a variation of the Hart Attack....Jack clutches his neck in pain as Internecio brushes past his two team members and then drags Jack back up...

HE:It was very valiant of Perfect Jack to come back and try and help "The Rebels" in this fight...but his effort was futile...and now he is going for his "LAST FLIGHT"!

The crowd boo as Internecio flips Perfect Jack up into the air and then decimates him with the Black Tiger bomb in the centre of the ring.Mr Jones is banging his hand against the side of the cell and cheering as Mason White staggers back to his feet outside...

JT:White's realized he has been locked out the cell...

White tells the referee's to open the door as Mr Jones comes scurrying around and he grabs the key from the outstretched hand of the official before sprinting around the ring.White stares after him in disbelief before giving chase...

JT:I think Mr Jones just signed his own personal death warrant...

White chases Jones around the cell as the claxon sounds again and the crowd pop as "Help is on the way" blazes out and Josh Valour comes storming down the ramp.He watches White chasing Jones around the cell and then looks through the mesh and sees Genesis assaulting Jack in the centre of the ring...he nods his head and the crowd cheer...

HE:What the hell is Josh Valour doing?

JT:This kid is as crazy as they come...

Udo Berg throws Reilly back into the ring and climbs in to join his Genesis teammates in their viscious beatdown.They all suddenly become aware of the cheers of the crowd and they turn just in time to see Josh Valour climbing up the cell to the very top.He looks up into the rafters at the roof that has yet to be lowered and then he looks down at the ring where the four members of Genesis are stood...

HE:He is over 20 feet in the air....

JT:NONE OF THAT MATTERS....OH MY HOLY GOD....YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....SOMERSAULT SENTON FROM THE TOP OF THE CELL!

HE:The most incredible thing I have ever seen...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:52 pm

Valour flies down from the top of the cell and he manages to land on all four members of Genesis in the ring,taking everyone down.The whole arena is rocking as Mason White stops on the outside and grins at what his tag partner has just done...

JT:Josh Valour has no issues about putting his body on the line...this kid lives for moments like that....and my god he has delivered once again...

Mr Jones seems horrified as he looks on through the mesh at what Valour has just done,allowing White to catch up with the smarmy manager.Jones pleads his innocence and hands the keys to White but Mason is in no mood for jokes and he slams Jones' face against the steel wall before slamming the back of his head against the ringside barrier,leaving him unconscious.White then walks around the ring and throws the keys to the referees,who open the door and allow him access...

HE:It's back to four on four...level pegging....and another momentum shift...

JT:"The Rebels" most definitely in the ascendency right now...

White grabs a trash can lid from under the ring and climbs into the ring as everyone is beginning to get up.He clatters the lid against the head of Kenty and then Sweetwater before cracking it right across the face of Internecio....he discards the crumpled lid and then kicks Berg repeatedly in the chest before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a massive running knee to the skull...White helps his tag partner up...

JT:I knew we were going to witness something astonishing here tonight but I never expected anything like this...

White and Valour touch knuckles and then Valour drags Sweetwater up to his feet and flips him up into the air....

HE:TOWER OF VALOUR!

Sweetwater slams fists down into the skull of opponent but Valour shows his strength to hold on before drilling Sweetwater with the powerbomb.They then grab Kenty by the head and haul him high over the ropes before kicking Internecio in the stomach and delivering a double suplex...Udo Berg is the last Genesis member in the ring and he slowly gets to his feet...

JT:The Saviour Assassins keeping this fight alive as best they can...

They both kick Berg in the stomach and deliver a double DDT.Valour goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes before leaping off and landing a flying elbow drop to the chest of the giant.White is on the opposite turnbuckle and he jumps off into a big splash ontop of Berg before standing up next to his partner...

HE:Those two maybe standing but Jack is in agony,and Reilly is a completely spent force...

Jack is clutching his neck as he struggles up to join Valour and White.Reilly is slumped in the corner,breathing extremely heavily,with blood dripping off his face.He puts his thumb up to let his team know he is ok...

JT:Genesis still have one man to fall back on....but to be honest I dont know how much of an advantage that is...

HE:What are you talking about....have you seen the shape Alex Walker is in?

JT:Yes I have,but that doesnt make him a pro wrestler...

All four members of the "Rebel" team are in the ring as the claxon goes once more and the crowd boo deafeningly as Alex Walker strides out onto the stage.He is dressed in black trousers but no top and his muscular figure bulges in the light.In his hands he holds a sledgehammer...

HE:Here we go Jeff....Alex Walker is about to lead by example...

JT:And look at the roof lowering....this is when this match really gets interesting folks....because now the first team to score a pinfall or submission will be victorious...

Walker makes his way down the ramp and he stands at the doorway of the cell,with the hammer in hand.He glares in as the "Rebels" all stare back at him and Reilly manages to pull himself up and hobble into the middle of his contingent...he stares at Walker,who seems to flinch with fear,and then beckons him into the ring...

JT:Alex Walker said he wanted to finish this....he wanted to finish this just as much as anyone else...well now is the time to prove it...

Walker stares at Reilly and the rest of the "Rebel" forces with fear on his face.He continues to look at them and then at the sledgehammer in his hands but he wont step into the cell...

HE:Stay out for aslong as you can Alex..

JT:He has to come in eventually....

Walker suddenly smiles as Kenty,Sweetwater,Internecio and Berg all climb back into the ring take the fight to the "Rebels".An eight man brawl ensues in the ring as the crowd get fully behind the team of Jack,Reilly,Valour & White...

HE:This is all about who can make their pinfall or submission count first...

Valour and Mr Kenty topple over the ropes and continue their fight on the outside of the ring,battling back against the cell.White is trying to powerbomb Sweetwater but the tag champion has managed to lock in a triangle choke and they fall through the ropes to the outside...

Jack takes the battle to Internecio and he punches him back to the ropes before ducking an uppercut from the monster and kicking him in the stomach..

JT:PERFECT...

Internecio spins out of the Perfect Plex and pushes Jack back against the ropes before rushing at him for a clothesline,only for Jack to pull down the top rope and send the monster toppling over the top.Jack then rushes off the opposite side and comes running back before vaulting over the top rope...

HE:Incredible...

Jack collides with Internecio and they fall backwards into the cell as the crowd cheer.In the ring,Reilly manages to duck a shot from Berg and he chopblocks his knee before slamming furious right hands into his head.Berg uses his strength to push Reilly back against the ropes but Reilly returns with a viscious kick to the face and then hits a swinging neckbreaker on the giant...

JT:Even at a disadvantage the "Rebels" forces are really going for it...

HE:It's only a matter of time though Jeff....see what I mean...

Valour and Kenty brawl out of the cell door and into the aisleway as the crowd cheer but then Kenty scores with a sickening low-blow and follows up with a mic check on the stage.Sweetwater drop toe-holds Mason White,face-first,into the ringpost and Internecio drags Perfect Jack out of the cell and bounces his head back against the steel before flooring him with a big boot...

JT:But Reilly still has control over Berg....

Reilly beckons for the giant to get up,he hobbles slightly but there is a gleam in his eye as he watches Berg get to his feet...

HE:If he hits this...

JT:If he hits it then Udo Berg is going to sleep....RK-OH DAMMIT!

Reilly jumps up but Berg pushes him away,straight into Alex Walker who crashes the sledgehammer into the stomach of Reilly and the cracks it against his head,leaving Reilly motionless on the canvass.Walker smiles and holds the hammer up before throwing it on the floor and dropping onto his knees..

JT:I dont believe it's gonna end like this...

HE:I do..

...............3!

HE:YES.....YES....YES....Walker wins the match for Genesis....Genesis continue their dominance...

JT:Wait just a damn minute here...

The referee brings his hand down towards the mat for a third time as "What you know about that" blasts out of the airwaves and the crowd go wild as John Liederman walks out onto the stage.

Liederman:Hold on a minute....referee I am authorising you to stop that count...

*Crowd cheer

HE:WHAT?....WHY?

Liederman:Because that pinfall is not eligible right now...

*Walker looks up and stares at Liederman with disbelief before shouting at the referee to carry on counting.

Liederman:The rules clearly state that a pinfall or submission cannot take place until all entrants have entered the match...

HE:Well they have...we've got nine you old fool...

Liederman:And I couldnt help noticing that we have a little lobsided team making out here....so I took it upon myself to find out more member of the "Rebels" team....I hope you don't mind Alex...

*Walker climbs to his feet and he is going crazy and shouting insults at Liederman,who just smiles.

Liederman:I hope your happy to see this man....because I can assure you,he's been dying to confront you....

HE:What the hell is this?....Liederman cant do this....

JT:He can do what he likes...he's co-owner of 6CW....OH MY GOD YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

HE:NO...NO....NO IT CANT BE...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:53 pm

Every single fan in the 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore rises to their feet as "LimoWreck" blasts out of the speakers and procession after procession of fireworks explode up into the air.Alex Walker looks on the verge of mental breakdown as Genesis turn towards the entranceway...

JT:KEITH LEONE IS BACK.....LEONE IS BACK IN 6CW...

The noise is amazing as Leone walks out onto the stage,and he nods at John Liederman before walking down the rampway.Mr Kenty tries to blindside him but Leone rocks him back with fierce rights and lefts before clotheslining him over the barrier into the crowd.Internecio comes next,with a steel chair in hand,but Leone kicks him in the gut and drags the chair off him....CRACK!.....CRACK!.....CRACK!......CRACK.....CRACK!

HE:I cant believe what I am seeing...

Leone dismantles Internecio with the chair,leaving him in a crumpled heap on the floor.He then enters the cell.He looks around at it's ominous presence and smiles before delivering a sickening concuss kick to the jaw of Michael Sweetwater.....Leone then picks up the ring apron and he drags out two kendo sticks before climbing into the ring..

JT:Alex Walker looks like he has seen a ghost...he fired Leone last month...but now Keith is back,back to ruin Genesis...

Leone walks past Walker,twirling the kendo sticks in hand and he begins to beat down the legs and body of Udo Berg before targetting his head with fierce shots.Berg tries to cover him as Leone smacks the sticks down into his face and body,forcing the giant to roll out of the ring in agony....Leone then turns on his heel,drawing massive cheers from the crowd...

HE:Run Mr Walker....whatever you do,just run...

JT:Alex Walker is staring judgement in the face...and he does not like what he sees...

Leone throws the kendo sticks aside as he looks into the face of Alex Walker.Walker looks aghast and then throws caution to the wind as he tries to sucker punch Leone.Keith sees it coming and he blocks the punch before beginning to slam fists into the face of Walker...he pummels him back to the ropes and then whips him across the ring,sending him flying with a huge backbody drop as he comes back....

HE:I dont like this one bit...

Walker gets back up and Leone scoop slams him to the mat before welcoming him up again and then taking him out with a russian legsweep.Leone walks to the corner and he climbs up the ropes,he stares up at the cell roof and smiles before jumping off and delivering an elbow drop to Walker's chest....Leone stands up and he beckons for Walker to rise...

JT:Leone has got one thing on his mind here....he wants this ended for good...

HE:Please no...

JT:CONCUSS-KICK!

Leone leaps forwards and he connects with the superkick right to the face of Walker before dropping into the cover.................................1.......................2..............................3!

HE:NO!

Udo Berg drags Leone under the bottom rope at the very last minute but Leone responds with right hands to the midsection,only for Berg to throw him out of the door to the outside.Berg follows but is quickly apprehended by Josh Valour and Perfect Jack,who club him with right hands.Berg fights back as Mason White staggers through the door and the assault on Berg continues...

JT:It's taken four men but they have Berg up...

They manage to lift the giant and they run him forwards,slamming his face against the cell and dropping him in a heap.Kenty and Sweetwater are up and they take the fight to Valour and Mason White in the aisleway whilst Internecio uppercuts Leone around the side of the cell and begins to beat him back towards the announce area..

JT:They're coming our way...

HE:I wish they wouldnt...

Perfect Jack walks back into the cell and he pulls up the apron again and then drags out a huge ladder,which the crowd cheer.He pulls it out into the aisleway and then manages to lift it up and runs forwards with it....cracking it into the head of Michael Sweetwater & Mr Kenty.White and Valour clap Jack on the back as he sets up the ladder in the aisle and then both members of The Saviour Assassins enter the cell again and they grab tables from under the ring and then carry them out of the cell...

HE:It's like some sort of sadistic construction yard....

White and Valour set the tables up near one another and then they walk back to the cell again before picking up a steel chair each.Perfect Jack is setting the ladder in position before he takes a heavy right hand from Udo Berg,who takes the fight up the aisleway onto the stage...

JT:Perfect Jack may be in trouble now....CON-CHAIR TO!

The crowd cheer as White and Valour crack their steel chairs into the skull of Kenty at the same time before doing the same to Michael Sweetwater.They drape the tag team champions on seperate tables and then both men begin to climb the ladder...

HE:I dont know what the Saviour Assassins have in mind here but it's not good...

Internecio is choking Leone with a cable near the announce table and then slams him head-first against the cell.Leone is dazed as Internecio picks him up in a chokeslam position and then slams him down onto the timekeeper's table...

JT:Keith Leone just got left in a devastating heap right there...

On the stage,Udo Berg picks Jack up with two hands and he slams his head back against the steel frame arch of the entranceway before hauling him across the stage,causing Jack to slam into the steel and roll in agony.Berg walks across after him as Jack manages to pull free a piece of steel panneling from the stage and he stands up and swings it.....CRACK!

HE:Take that...

Berg punches the steel right back into the face of Jack,leaving him down on the stage.Berg lets out a primeval roar before ragging Jack up with ease and seizing him around the throat,he walks him right to the edge of the stage...

JT:I really don't like where this is going......IN THE AISLEWAY!

Crowd:That was awe-some x7

HE:The tag champions just got drillled...

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd goes wild as White and Valour jump off opposite sides of the 15 foot ladder and hurtle towards the floor.Valour legdrops Kenty through one of the tables as White bodysplashes Sweetwater through the other,leaving all four men motionless in the aisleway.

JT:This match has been off the hook...all of these men have put their bodies on the line time and time again...

HE:And now Perfect Jack is going to pay the price...

Berg points out towards the crowd and then he lifts Jack high into the air to chokeslam him off the stage,only for Jack to poke him in the eye at the last minute.Perfect drops back to his feet and takes a moment to catch his breath before doing the impossible...

JT:PERFECT SLAM OFF THE STAGE!

HE:NO WAY...

The whole arena erupts as Jack shows amazing strength and self-sacrifice as he takes himself and Udo Berg flying off the stage and landing on the floor below.Both men are completely out of it as medics rush from the back to check on them...

JT:I dont believe half of what I am seeing here....god no...

Internecio lays stiff kicks down on Keith Leone before rummaging behind the timekeeper's table and he manages to find to Betsie (Dicey Reilly's baseball bat)...

HE:I heard they were keeping that in a safe place...

JT:I'm not sure Dicey Reilly is going to be happy about this...

HE:I'm not sure Keith Leone is either,he knows Betsie very well...

Internecio looks at Leone and then he backs off towards the cell and he begins to scale the structure.The crowd is going wild as he climbs further and further up the 20 foot structure before finally reaching the top.He pulls himself up on top of the cell and he holds the baseball bat up in the air as the crowd boo...

JT:Internecio is over 20 feet in the air...probably as dangerous a position as your likely to find...I dont like it....I dont like it one bit...

HE:Especially considering all the carnage that has been caused already,without going up there...

JT:What are you thinking Keith.....Leone don't do it...

Leone is up and he looks up towards the top of the cell and sees Internecio.Leone looks around at the cheering masses and then seizes the cell to begin climbing.He takes a few steps when Mr Jones grabs his leg and pulls him back down...

JT:I thought that idiot was out of this thing....OH WAIT...

Leone looks at Jones with fury,who seems to wilt under the gaze,and then Leone nails a superkick that knocks him clean out.The crowd cheer and then Leone begins to climb once again....

HE:I really don't like this Jeff...

JT:Neither do I....this does not end well...

Leone reaches the top and he pulls himself up onto the roof of the structure as Internecio flicks his hair back and reveals that he has set the baseball bat on fire.The crowd are going wild as Leone gets up to meet his foe,ducking the baseball bat at the last minute and reeling off with rights and lefts...

JT:They are over 20 feet up and that cell roof cannot be that sturdy...I dont like this...

Internecio headbutts Leone backwards and aims the baseball bat at him again but Leone kicks the monster in the stomach,causing him to drop the bat and then pulls him forwards...

HE:He's gonna piledriver him...OH NO WAIT...

Leone looks for the piledriver but Internecio counters at the last minute with a backdrop,causing Leone to land hard on the cell,the crowd groan but the structure does not give way.Internecio stands tall before pulling Leone back up...

JT:You don't think here...no surely not...

HE:He is Jeff...he's gonna give Leone the "Last Flight",right through the cell....HERE IT COMES!

JT:NO...

Internecio is about to flip Leone up when Keith manages to grab the flaming baseball bat and he slams it up between the legs of the monster.Internecio staggers backwards and the crowd cheer....

JT:Keith Leone literally just dodged a bullet....CONCUSS KICK...OH MY...

HE:Ahhh...

Leone hits the superkick and knocks Internecio staggering backwards to the edge of the cell.Internecio teeters on the brink but manages to keep his balance as Leone stares at him and then around at the masses before launching forwards again...

JT:He wants to end this......OH MY FRICKING GOD....SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS WE NEED MEDICS....WE NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP....HE'S NOT MOVING.....HE'S BY GOD BROKEN IN HALF...

HE:I'm speechless...

The replays play over and over again as Leone launches forwards and manages to connect with a second superkick that causes Internecio to lose his footing,fall backwards off the cell and slam right through the 6CW announce table...

JT:THAT WAS A 20 FOOT DEATH-DEFYING DROP....NOBODY CAN SURIVE THAT....NEVER EVER HAVE I EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT....GET US SOME HELP OUT HERE....

HE:Internecio isnt moving Jeff....

Internecio is completely unconscious on the aisleway as the crowd continue to jump up and down and go wild.The whole arena seems to be rocking as Keith Leone sits down ontop of the cell and surveys the scene...

JT:We've got Jack and Berg being tended to near the stage....the Saviour Assassins and the tag champs are out of it in the aisleway and now Internecio has just got as close to death as you could ever imagine without it actually happening...this is heinous....what a goddamn bloodbath this has been...

HE:I cant believe what we are seeing....and its not over Jeff...look...

In the ring,somehow Alex Walker is getting up and he has ahold of the sledgehammer.He slowly staggers to his feet as Daniel Reilly does the same...Reilly is struggling to even stand on his ankle,his whole face covered in blood but he manages to,and he stumbles around...

HE:Go on Alex....

JT:RKO!

Walker swings the sledgehammer back as Reilly twists in midair and takes him out with the RKO out of nowhere.The crowd are on their feet applauding as Reilly sits for a moment and then he uses the ropes to pull himself back up...he looks at Walker with pure hatred and contemplates the cover...

JT:Pin him Reilly...finish this thing....

HE:Put him out of his misery....no don't do that...

The crowd cheer as Reilly looks down at the sledgehammer and he smiles as he picks it up.He runs his hand along it with malice,watching Alex Walker trying to squirm up.Reilly tilts his head from side to side and smiles...

JT:Daniel Reilly has waited for this moment for a very long time...the chance to finally get even with Alex Waker......I think that time has come.....YES IT HAS!

HE:Jeez...

Walker staggers up and Reilly crashes the hammer right into his head,causing the wood to snap and the head to fall on the floor.The crowd are cheering up into the rafters as Reilly looks down at Walker and the places a foot on his chest...

.......3!

JT:Forget about it...

The whole arena erupts into cheers as "Broken Dreams" blasts out of the speakers and Reilly staggers back against the ropes and surveys the scene in front of him.Alex Walker is unconscious on the mat and the cameras pan around the rest of the arena....Jack is being helped to the back as medics tend to Udo Berg...Mason White and Josh Valour are just staggering up in the aisleway as Kenty and Sweetwater lay amid the wreckage of the tables and then Internecio is shown being strapped to a stretcher by EMT's.....

HE:Never in all my years as a broadcaster have I seen anything like that...folks you have just witnessed,for my money,the most brutal match in wrestling history....ten men put their bodies on the line...and my guess is that none of them will ever been the same again...some may never set foot in a ring again after that...

JT:I agree with you partner....what we have just seen shows how deep rooted this rivalry really was....these men hated one another and they knew one way or another it had to end here tonight....but I never would have guessed it was going to end like this....absolute carnage...

Keith Leone drops down off the cell as it begins to lift back up into the rafters.Reilly is slumped back on the mat,holding his ankle,but he nods respectfully at Leone as the "Extreme Icon" heads into the aisleway.He receives a nod of appreciation from the Saviour Assassins as he heads up the stage towards the back...

HE:I still cant get over it....Internecio could have gotten himself killed....all of these men have taken such serious damage....that is the type of match that will shave years off your career...

JT:Yes it is....and it could have been a very different outcome has Keith Leone not been entered into this bout by John Liederman.....I think the Leone story is just getting interesting,maybe now he will lift the lid on Genesis,exposing them once and for all....this battle might be over,in some people's eyes the war might have finished...but for me,there may be one or two stings in the tail just yet...

HE:You could be right Jeff....but for now this is done....all of these men need serious medical attention....they need timeout and they need rest.....what a way to bring 2011 to a close....if 2012 is half as good as this year has been then we are in for one hell of a ride...

JT:I couldnt have put it in any better myself....thankyou for joining us here tonight folks for the final 6CW show of the year...it has been a privilidge...I wish you all happy holidays and hope to see you again in the new year....goodnight!

HE:Night guys!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down