The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Atonement

+7
Lee
Uryu Ishida
President Trump
ncfc_Tooze
Paul Mac 6CW
Blade
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CW Atonement Empty 6CW Atonement

Post by JJJohnson Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:23 am

Match 1
Number One Contenders Match
Frosted Dice vs Dopant Zero vs Team Water Cooler vs Parasite Killers

Match 2
Interfed Cup
TV Title
Rapture (c) vs Yarmouth Blade

Match 3
Hardcore Match
Dicey Reilly/Lex Hart vs Cerberus/Wilson Maine

Match 4
6CW Title
Geoff Steel(c) vs Jackson Black

Main Event
Lethal Lockdown
Josh Valour/Mason White/Daniel Reilly/Perfect Jack vs Alex Walker/Udo Berg/Internecio/Michael Sweetwater/Mr Kenty

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Atonement Empty Re: 6CW Atonement

Post by Blade Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:00 am

The scene goes a Gym in a old brick building, The camera goes through an open window and in to a large room with old brick walls with old 6CW posters on the walls, Then the camera spins round to one corner of the room and there's a wooden bench and and blue gym bag, On the gym bag its reads Dad.

The crowd boo heavily when they see this.

The camera then spins round to the other side of the room and and there's a tall man standing there wearing a grey suite and red tie with Blade sewn in to the top of the tie, Dad is smoking a Cuban cigar, He takes a drag of the cigar and blows the smoke in to the air and then smiles.

The crowd start to boo loudly as the watch the titron in the arena.

The camera then spins round and there's an old wrestling with blue ropes, The ropes are not ties tightly and are bending in the middle, In the middle of the ring Yarmouth Blade is in the ring and is facing three opponents, One man is a tall skinny man wearing dark blue shorts and and a white t- shirt, The second man is a large man with is t-shirt not covering his huge stomach, The third man is a tall stocky man full of muscle.

DAD: Now son, This is how we trained in the old days, we have to test our self's to the limit, Lets see how you do against these three so called wrestlers, Lets see if you have what it takes to become champion and gain some points for the Interfed cup?

Dad rings an old rusty bell and the three men begin to circle round Blade, The large man with the t-shirt not covering all his stomach goes for Blade first, Blade then gives an upper cut to the man who staggers back to the ropes, The skinny man then comes for Blade, Blade blocks a punch and then does a standing drop kick which sends the skinny man through the ropes and to the out side of the ring, The big man then comes for Blade, The big man goes for a clothesline, Blade ducks and goes round the back of the big man and jumps on his back and gets the sleeper on him and the big man struggles for a while but then falls to the mat, Blade then lets go and sees the man fat man holding on to the ropes with one hand and then holding his mouth with his other hand.

Blade runs at the man and then hits a huge clothesline sending the man over the top rope crashing hard on to the floor on the out side of the ring, Blade the catches his breath and stands tall and then smiles at his dad

Dad: Now that's what I call a training session, Look's like you just might have what it takes to get your TV title back son, Now get the car from round the corner, Time for a ten mile run round the block.

YB: Yes sir, This time Rapture is sure as hell not gonna know what hit him, The sleeper hold is the key to getting back my title, And then 6CW will be once more the dominant force in sports entertainment.

DAD: Damn right there son, Hidari may have got the win last week, But you son, You made it happen, You were the one that got the point for 6CW, Don't matter what Hidari say's, You are the man of the moment, You are the man that's gonna rip through the roster and climb the ladder to bigger things, Now hurry up and get the car, You will follow me and keep up with me, Got it?

YB: Yes sir, Got it.

Blade then gets a pair of car keys that are place in a ash tray on a wooden table and walks out of the old wooden door with Dad looking on and takes another drag from his cigar and smiles.

DAD: That's my boy.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Backstage after the Supershow Lex Hart is sat in his locker room tending to the wounds received at the hands of Wilson Maine earlier that evening.
In the background the sound of a shower and somebody singing 'Fairytale of New York' can be heard

Lex is carefully applying steri-strips to the cuts

LH" Why is it always the face?
Never the legs, the body - Always the face!!!

I think it must be jealousy
What do you think Dicey?? (There is no reply)
It's definitely jealousy. Think about it, both of them wear a mask to hide how hideous they look and week after week they attack my face - my beautiful face
(Lex checks himself in the mirror)

Actually.....................................

I think it adds a little ruggedness to my already dazzling looks

And to be honest did you see the reaction from the ladies backstage
Christy couldn't take her eyes off me

I definitely think I could be in there with her
Have you seen the way she looks at me
Suggestively holding that microphone and she's definitely been dressing differently since I came back

I think she wants me you know
But then can you blame her - Look at me
(Again Lex looks at himself in the mirror, stroking his chin, wincing in pain as he catches a cut)

AAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!

They'll pay for this you know -I'll make sure of it
They think they're hardcore, they haven't seen anything yet
At Atonement this is getting finished - What ever it takes to get the job done
(Lex laughs)
They're taking me lightly you know Dicey
They think I'm the weak link. They see the pink and the pure wrestling background and they think I don't like getting my hands dirty
(Lex smiles)
They're in for a massive shock on Sunday
They have no idea just how far I will go to get what I want

(Lex looks up to the entrance to the shower)
So there better not be any hint of weakness from you mate
Wilson was right , emotion makes you weak, it makes you vulnerable
On Sunday we go out there to get a job done, there is no room for emotion, no time to worry if the other person is ok
(Lex has a look of determination)

What ever it takes to get the job done Dicey!!!!

I wanna see the Dicey that left Keith Leone a bloody mess
The Dicey that has become a hardcore legend in this business

I don't want you to worry about me
I've got a few tricks up my sleeve
It's not all ankle locks and arm bars in this Hart

(Lex stands up from his stool)

Promise me Dicey , no matter what happens to either of us we get the job done

What ever it takes Dicey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(By now the shower has stopped and Dicey is stood in the locker room)

DR" Huh did you say something fella????

Lex looks up and shields his eyes

LH" A towel Dicey, for the love of god and the sweet baby jesus get yourself a towel!!!!!!!!!"

Dicey looks around and grabs the nearest towel smiling as Lex struggles to keep down his lunch

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 pm

The white car with the Number plate of FTRE1 Pulls up outside the arena, Mcmanus steps out followed by his girlfriend Jenny and the Fanatic, He looks up at the arena.

JM- what a Dump 6WF Management have sent me to, to get my chance to get a tag team title shot with my partner The Fanatic. I would much prefer to get this oppotunity at home if you will.

The Fanatic Nods in agreement and all 3 walk into the arena, and directly towards the ring
The Final Countdown hits as they walk through the curtain. Some one in the front row trys to touch Mcmanus' Jacket as he walks to the ring, he turns to the fan and begins to shout in the fans face, Mcmanus Carries on his walk to the ring and laughs to himself.
Once in the ring Mcmanus bends down and reaches for the Microphone.

JM- Shut up you Parasites

The crowd boo

JM- The Parasite Killers are in the house and we are here to prove that we are the best Tag team in both companies when we defeat Dopant Zero, Frosted Dice and Team Water Cooler (said in a whiney voice). One team we have beaten up more than once and once again at the Supershow , It was our shot, Our Match, Our opportunity. But The biggest Parasites of them all took our chance and I for one have had enough of it.
That is why we will make a Statement by not beating 1, Not 2 but 3 teams at this PPV.

Now I Don't know what to expect atmosphere wise, as this will be my first appearance here in 6CW in a match, but it will be nothing that I wont be able to cope with,I will prove once again that I am what I say i'am and that is the future

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:09 am

Lex is sitting on a leather sofa looking at his watch

Lex: Are you ready yet…it will be over before we get there

Dicey walks out of the bathroom dressed in a white suit, with big lapells and a black shirt with the top few buttons open showing off his hairy chest

Dicey: What do you think (Dicey twirls around), Frank picked it out he said il get all the women in it and that its big in New York

Lex looks up and bursts out laughing

Lex: Yeah big in the 70’s

Dicey stares at lex with fire in his eyes

Dicey: Il kill that scrawney French Bastar…

Lex: There’s no time for anger we are late so you will have to go like that

Lex gets up and opens the door as Dicey grabs his wallet and keys

Lex: Lets go John Travolta

Dicey and Lex walk up to a pair of double doors and can hear some Christmas songs been played on the otherside, Lex takes out a small make up mirror and checks the covered up bruises on his face while Dicey takes a swig from a bottle of beer

Lex: Ok let’s do this partner

They touch knuckles and Lex throws the doors open

Lex: The party is here ladies…

Lex looks around at the near empty room with disbelif in his eyes before turning to Dicey

Lex: You did send the invitations didn’t you?

Dicey looks at Lex with a boyish grin

Dicey: The what now?

Lex: AARRRRRRRRRGH one simple thing I ask you to do, I organised everything else…one simple thing and you cant even get that right…why do I even bother

Dicey shrugs in a “I don’t care manner”

Lex: Its ok…breath Lex you can still fix this…my phone…wheres my phone

Lex starts to pat his pockets and pulls out his phone and looks around the room

Lex: Don’t worry you shall go to the ball

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:52 am

Ten minutes later Lex and Dicey are sat at the bar looking glum
Rasta is running back and forwards on the dance floor and skidding on his knees whilst Fronk is on the karaoke

Fronk" Dancing Queen feel my heat as I slide between!!!"

Lex drops his head into his hands

Dicey who is knocking back shots turns to survey the scene
DR" Wel not as popular as you thought are you Lexy??

LH" What???????
I gave you one job
I was in charge of decorations ( Lex points at the all pink christmas tree in the corner)
The entertainment (Lex points at Fronk) Well not him but you get the picture
And the refreshments

Dicey raises a glass
DR " Well one out of three aint bad Lex"
Dicey knocks back the drink and slams the glass on the bar

LH" And you were in charge of guests"

DR" Well what do you call them?"
Dicey points to the far corner where sitting in almost complete darkness are Jack and Jill and a woman in her late sixties

LH" That isn't who I think it is???

DR" You never know when you might need your safety net"

(Lex looks disgusted)
LH" Remind me again why we are friends???, what exactly do we have in common?"

Dicey shrugs his shoulders and goes back to the row of shots in the bar while Lex lets out a sigh and lifts his cocktail as if to make a toast

" Merry Christmas Lex Sad "

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 am

*Uryu is seen sitting in his dressing room, looking at a diagram of events*

Uryu: If we win, we get Genesis for a second time. Odds are slim but i know we can do it. Why did they stop us? i was four seconds away from winning and he pushed me off..

*Logan walks in upset as Uryu looks like hes in a trance*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:41 am

Dicey is in the corner talking to Jack and Jill

Jill: Do you not think he’s suffered enough; he has gone to a lot of trouble, just look at him

Dicey looks at Lex who is on the Karaoke machine signing “Little Donkey” and being heckled by the 60 yr old and her new boyfriend Rasta and called a racist with tears in his eyes

Dicey: Ok IL put him out of his misery, Dicey takes out his phone and starts to talk to an unknown person

Dicey: Right its time come on in and tell the others

Dicey hangs up and the doors fly open and loads of people come in cheering and walking up to Lex hugging him, Lex looks over at Dicey with a smiling ,teary face and mouths Thank you before getting into the party spirit and telling the DJ to crank up the music

Jill: You’re a good man Dicey Reilly do you know that

Dicey smiles to himself

Dicey: Bugger off ya daft lass anyway were was I oh yeah my PPV idea…how about Hunakka Holocaust…anyone…any takers

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:57 am

LK: AY! what the hell are you doing? You know exactly why he cost us that match, because we never took him out when we should have, now get it in your head that he is not your friend he is not someone to buddy up to and let's get out there and show him that we are gonna take care of business or so help me god I am gonna explode.

Logan storms out and heads toards the ring. McManus is about to speak as 'Master of Puppets' by Metallica hits sending some of the fans into a chorus of cheers, some fans boo knowing Logan's friendship with Blue Dragon.

Logan forgoes his usual ramp routine and looks furious as he heads to the ring but stops remembering McGraw's threat of suspension.

Logan walks round to the announcer table and grabs a microphone. He walks around staring at McManus and Fanatic who smirk at him as he paces back and forth.

LK: I get it...

...I do, I would want to be in that match If I wasnt too.....

...But you don't get it do you Jimmy?, if me and Uryu had have won, which we where about to, then the tag belts would be over in 6WF, and who would McGraw want to have the first attempt at it?

McManus looks at Jenny with a smirk who shakes her head. McManus can then be seen shouting things at Logan off the mic.

LK: ...But no, your petty jealousy has now led us to have this stupid match, and for someone who likes a good moan about never having a fair match you really cocked this one up....

Logan continues to pace around moves to the ramp side of the ring.

LK: ...Now instead of a straight 2 on 2 match for the title, we have to fight it out with these other 2 teams for another shot at them....bar stewards! Genesis.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: But you know what? That's fine, because I have had it, between my partner seemingly losing the plot and you getting in my way..... I have HAD IT! I promise you Jimmy....I will make you pay for costing me my title...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:22 am

The 6CW Christmas party is now in full swing

Lex is leading a high school musicalesque synchronised dance with himself in the Zac Efron role , as the song reaches its climax Lex makes room before performing a series of backflips and landing with a perfect splits in the middle of the floor

Dicey winces as the guests all whoop and cheer

LH" Thankyou thankyou wow you're all so kind
No no you da man
(Lex hi 5's Rasta before he walks over to Dicey)

DR" Smooth Lexy real smooth"

Lex smiles not picking up on the sarcasm
LH" I know. I didn't want to tell you but I've been taking dance lessons for the last few weeks just for that moment
I mean how embarassing would it have been if I was out there without a routine - omg cringe!!!!!

Dicey looks horrified
DR" You really did spend too much time with Jessica. Now come on Fred Astaire we have guests to greet"

Lex knocks back a Woo Woo in one and follows Dicey away from the dance floor and towards a noisy table in the corner

DR" Lads lads lads keep it down what kind of establishment do you think we are keeping here?

The five men stop talking and look up at Dicey with a look of surprise

DR" AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH had you there look at your faces
SRA I thought you'd dropped one you looked that scared

SRA " What nigga, you playin me for shizzle homey
SRA the maddest mutha f**** in this whole yard , he don't lay down for no skank bi**hes, you trippin if you think Im scared of you
Im ready to throw down right here right now mutha fu**a, you just say the word and we will go
You betta be ready though, this aint no playground this my town foolz this real life, this some x rated sh** rite here and you one step away form getting capped you feel me braaaap braaaap!!!!!!

Dicey looks confused as Lex leans across
LH" what did he just say????

SRA stands up and grabs his crotch
SRA" You steppin to me as well, you think Im a fool
You think youre better than me ????
You nuthin man SRA the maddest forrealist mutha fu**a in the whole world, I will own you !!!!!!!

DJ" Next on the karaoke singing puppy love Sohail Ahmed......... Sohail you there????/

SRA looks embarassed
SRA" This aint over!!!!!
SRA barges past Lex and Dicey and makes his way to the stage

LH" Whoah who invited him

?? " He was my plus one"

Lex and Dicey squint through the disco lights to see who the voice belongs to

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:47 am

The 6CW crowd are all buzzing with excitement and scrambling for their seats. There is a huge ‘6-C-Dub’ chant started but it is almost immediately deafened as “Numb” blasts out the speakers. The chant is instantly swapped with a mass chorus of boos. Jackson Black swaggers out on to the stage, the International Championship is slung over his right shoulder. He is wearing a smart black pinstriped suit and has a pair of sunglasses on. He momentarily stops at the top of the stage and can visibly be seen deeply inhaling before he slowly removes his shades. He instantly bursts out into fits of mocking laughter as the crowd crank the boos up a level. He makes his way down to the ring, a smug smile spread across his face. Black grabs a microphone off the ring hand before walking into the ring.

“This is the best feeling ever.”

The crowd boo more as Jackson enjoys the reaction he has caused.

“I don’t think there will ever be a 6CW World Champion more booed than I will be, and you know what? I couldn’t give dam. This is the last moment that I will stand before as a legend because later tonight I, Jackson Black, will be crowned the first ever joint 6CW International and World Champion and set my future as being known as ‘god’.

From day one, I have worked my ass off to get where I am today. I have worked, trained and disciplined myself more than anybody else on this roster could even imagine of doing. I have earned this shot tonight, and I am going to do everything in my power to ensure that I grab it with both hands. Nothing, and I mean nothing is going to stand in my way and that mean you too Geoff Steel.

How long have you had that title for now? What, 6 plus month? I have to hand it you man, that is one heck of reign. I have seen you beat Cerebrus, Keith Leone, Blue Dragon and heck, I have even seen you beat me fair and square. But the difference between then and now is that when I first had this opportunity, I was distracted. I had loads of baggage, I was being used as pawn in Alex Walker’s games but since then the boss and I have sorted out our differences and I am no longer needed for these skirmish’s he seems to drag the other guys in. So Steel, tonight I am going to be more than 100%. That means one thing, and one thing only. You are in for the beating of your life. I will do whatever it takes to make that title mine, be it via my infamous Texas Cloverleaf or my new found finishing move that you are now accustom with.

Tonight is my night Steel, if you’ve got a problem with that. I demand you get your ass out here this instant.”

Black stares up the ramp as the crowd begin to chant ‘Steel’.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:17 am

*Uryu didn't even notice Logan as he continues to plan and mumble*

Uryu: Gotta win, we gotta win. if we don't..gotta take them out.

MW: Something is wrong with him. hes not smiling, heck hes not all buisness either.

Uryu: i dont get it, why did they do it? what made them idiotic? i gave them first shot and they accepted. why? WHY!!

*he flips over a table and sits in the room, looking at his plans.*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am

I am Perfection blasts out of the arena speakers as the camera pans around the arena focusing on different signs that welcome Perfect Jack back. Jack slowly walks out onto the arena stage as the crowd cheers even louder.

JT: What a reception for the former 6CW Champion as he made an emphatic return last night at the supershow.

HE: That's right JT the crowd are going wild for Perfect Jack as he stands are the top of the stage looking around the arena.

Perfect Jack takes a deep breath and exhales with a huge smile on his face. He walks down the stage ramp in a trademark Armani suit clapping hands with the young fans around the ring. Jack signs a couple autographs and enters the ring walking up stairs and climbing through the ropes. Jack grabs a microphone from the announcer and begins to speak. Before he can speak the crowd cut him off with repeated chants of his name. As the crowd continue to chant, Jack looks around the arena with a smile on his face as he begins to speak.

Crowd: Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack!

PJ: My my it's good to be back. It's good to be back in my spiritual home. The place where I built my career, the company where I won my first world title. I'm home everyone, I...am...home.

Crowd: Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack!

PJ: When I was fired from 6CW by Alex Walker, my career had hit a low-point. I was no longer the force I was before within the wrestling industry. I was no longer the athlete that could grind out 60 minute matches, I was no longer the man that could countless hours of savage beatings from my opponents, I was no longer the man I was.

PJ: With the period I spent out in the exile, I spent hours upon hours thinking. Thinking and wondering, "could I be at the top again, could i win the world title again?" I spent hours watching my old matches. Then it hit, it dawned upon me, like a bright light. When I saw myself win the 6CW World title for the first time, it lit a fuse in me. It awakened the a beast inside me, a feeling I've never experienced before. I had to win the title again. I promised myself that I would the title again. I made myself a promise that I would save the 6CW fans from Genesis.

PJ: I watched from afar the damage and destruction Genesis have caused to the company I call my own. So I picked up the phone and made a few calls, I told them give me a few months and I'll be back to 100%. I spent those hours in the gym training, perfecting my technique. Focusing on my cardio and weight training.

So here I am everyone, back and better than ever. I'm fitter and stronger than ever. My resurrection begins at Atonement where me and the rebels take on Genesis. Me and The rebels share a common ground, our belief in 6CW and our pure raw hatred for Genesis. Even though it is 4 against 5, when you have perfection on your team, that counts as an extra member.

HE: A returning Perfect Jack is like another member as he says. However, the future of this company lies in the balance of how Perfect Jack and former mentor Daniel Reilly can co-exist.

PJ: I've read the forums, I've listened to fans, we all know the questions on their lips. How will Perfect Jack and Daniel Reilly co-exist? Former members of Revolution turned enemies. Fighting tooth and nail for the 6CW title. It is to my understanding that we both have a mutual respect for each other. We've recorded numerous wins other each other in the past few years. But this Sunday at Atonement, a bigger reason is at stake, bigger than the both of us. The future of 6CW is at stake. The present is being controlled by Genesis, that has to change and it will change. At Atonement, Genesis will feel the wrath of a new born Perfect Jack.

Crowd: Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack!

PJ: The re-birth of Perfect Jack is upon us, Atonement is only a few days away. Perfect Jack is back, and the era of perfection will reign over the world of 6CW because I.........AM.............................

CROWD: PERFECTION!!!!

I am Perfection blasts out of the arena speakers as Jack leaves the ring. The crowd chant his name even more as he signs autographs with young fans and takes pictures with them as well.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:38 am

JM- Your title Kincade, your title?

Kincade nods

JM- Last time I looked they had the name 6WF emblazened over them, not yours. Meaning anyone in 6WF that wins them are representing that company. And no we wouldnt get the first shot, Genesis would have got it, so We took it into our own hands to stop you winning, we want our fair shot, our shot, the shot we should have had months ago, when the soldiers of fortune were ducking our challenge, because just like you they were scared of what we could do.
It will not be you taking those belts back to where they belong we will and there is nothing you can do about it this time kincade absouloutley nothing

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:04 am

*Suddenly as Kincade and James are arguing Uryu pops up on the titantron, the locker room behind him a complete mess. Uryu isn't focussed at all.*

Uryu: Guys you should just stop going in circles. James why do you prattle on about the same thing every time, look at yourselves, find something new. Take up...problem solving.

*Uryu then writes on a piece of paper, not looking at the still active camera and talking to himself*

Uryu: We earned it, look back at records. Danny is messing me about. Genesis will die...popcorn is actually healthy, Logan is an idiot...

*the camera spins around to see a small pile of paperwork kicked across the room as the camera is shoved down as off screen*

Uryu: NO! get out of here, tell Danny I want to see him now!

*Logan and James look at the tron as the screen turns off. Both look legitimatly concerned*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:09 am

The crowd are booing loudly and Blade and Dad are already ion the ring as fear is blearing out of the speakers, The camera spins round to Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thaddeus who are wearing the smart grey suite.

JT:Oh god not these two, What do these two have to say now?

HL: Hey show some respect, Thanks to Dads training Blade has become one of the hottest stars in 6CW and Blade is gonna win this Interfed cup for us.

JT: Well i some what agree with you there, Blade is one of the hottest stars in 6CW at moment but there's one thing Blade has to do and that is compete for the TV title with Rapture and get that title back were it belongs.

The crowd are still booing and Blades music dies down and Blade and Dad are whispering to them selves and Dad reaches for a microphone from the ring announcer, Dad is wearing grey suit with a red tie with Blade sewn at the top of the tie.

DAD: You people must know who I am by now, I am the father of the best god damn technical wrestler in the whole of this so called wrestling company, My son Yarmouth Blade will be the TV champion once again after he beats that man they call Rapture from 6WF.

The crowd gives a huge boo.

DAD: Now Rapture you beat my son when he was not %100 fit, He had a very bad cold but competed anyway which was very noble of him and my son nearly beat Rapture a number of times in that match but that boy got lucky.

Now my son is more that ready for Rapture, He will beat Rapture and he will win the Interfed cup and will be the pride of 6CW.
Every young star in the back will want to look up to my son Blade and they will want to be just like him.

JT: Is he kidding? Blade is good I admit that but his attitude stinks.

HL: Come on, Blade is every young man's role model.

The crowd start to boo and start the you suck chant.

DAD: Like my son says, You people really need to come up with some think original.

Blade and Dad laugh and give each other a high five as the crowd start the arse hole chant.

DAD: Now Rapture I hope you have been training hard because my son Yarmouth Blade has been training very hard, He is in the best shape of his life and this time he is ready for you and I will be there in his corner watching your every move and when I find out were your weakness lies then I will tell my son Blade and you will be finished, You will be done, You will no longer have that TV title round you waist it will be round my sons waist and he will be once again your TV champion.

The crowd start to boo heavily as Dad holds Blades arm high in the air and then Fear blast's out of the arena speakers.

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 am

Logan's concern changes to anger, he then turns to McManus.

LK: I will deal with you another time.....This isn't over Jimmy!

Logan drops the mic and makes his way to the back, He reaches Uryu's dressing room and kicks the door open.

LK: Uryu?!.....you in here? who the f**k are you calling an idiot!? what is the matter with you!?

Logan is about to explode when he sees Uryu scribbling things down on a piece of paper on the floor, he doesn't look up at Logan instead continues to talk away to himself and keeps writing on the paper.

Logan takes a step towards Uryu who then bursts into life making Logan stop in his tracks...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:30 am

Uryu: LOGAN! do you not get it, do you not understand. Everything and everyone has its place, look at you! you think that by being the big man at the moment you will get what you want...

*Uryu walks around mumbling*

Uryu: I was a big man once...looking for a fight, talking trash. Where did it end up for me? A+E. I play it so carefully, planning every move and looking to the future. I see where everyone goes. Hobo will be champ again, you will end up fighting Scorpion for control of Miss Jessica 2.0, a robot Finlay built. I will be a depressed commish looking at his past and wishing I did better.

*Uryu sits down and looks at his scars that were inflicted over a year ago*

Uryu: I cannot change what I saw, what will happen. If I do i lose my right leg and won't even be contacted by anyone.

*Logan starts looking over papers and sees what Uryu is babbling about*

Uryu: Logan, if you want to talk about the future, prepare for bad news.

LK:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:56 am

LK: Uryu!..... god damn it! I am not the guy to be helping you out! I haven't exactly got my mind in order myself, hell I thought I was a super hero not long ago, one blow to head too many and "The Captain" could come back or some new persona! who knows, but..... We can't live our lives in fear of what could be!...

LK: and we can't worry about the future too much either, that's what I am trying to do, Genesis, The parasite killers they are now, the future is just that! the future, we have business to take care of, I am your tag parter second, I am a friend first...

...I know you where close to death man......believe it or not I have been there myself...too many times, you don't wind up in prison with the people I met unless you have been in some serious s**t....

But we cannot be bound by our past, if we don't learn from it and become sronger from it we might as well give up!

Now the Uryu I know doesn't give up, what do you say? I say we go out there and show McManus that he best not underestimate the double dragons! team water cooler! Logan and Uyru! LO-RU......

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 am

Mcmanus is still out in the ring, but he climbs out and goes under the ring he pulls out a trash can and 2 kendo Sticks

JM- You want to end this kincade do so now, Double Dragons, Team water cooler, Lo-Ru what ever the beep you are calling yourself now get out here and end this.

As Mcmanus Ends his sentence Security rush to the ring followed by a 6CW executive who has a Microphone in his hand

Exec- Mcmanus, The same rules apply here as in 6WF if you start a brawl you will be fired and you will recieve no chance at a title ever again

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 am

*Uryu looks around and then stares at Logan*

Uryu: The future is important...yet I suffered. I went through hell Logan, getting set on fire. I am struggling to wait...

*Uryu paces and sighs, looking at Logan before hugging him, Uryu still not sure as he looks at Logan.*

Uryu: I'm gonna let James kick my ass for a little bit, I need a wake up call.

*Uryu heads out of the locker room and down to the ring, no entrance music as he stares at the 6CW Executive and promptly passes by him, staring at James*

Uryu: Want to kick my ass you selfish ****?! BRING IT!!

*Uryu stands ready to fight*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 am

*Atonement can mean many things.. reparation for wrong or injury.. or it can mean compensate for a sin that has been committed*

*The voice over ends, prompting the arena to be lit up, revealing a cold silence. The arena is deserted, the stands empty and the chairs unfilled. The commentary table left almost untouched, with equipment and chairs all set up. As the camera continues to roll around the stands and outside of the ring, the arena is then plunged into darkness yet again, before a beam of white light, travels down to the ring engulfing a figure, looking directly to the canvass. A microphone is then raised to the figure's lips*

???: Josh Valour.. Perfect Jack.. Daniel Reilly.. Mason White.. welcome to your Atonement.

*The figure slowly raises his head, revealing a iconic Genesis shirt, with a white microphone stitched on the center of the shirt. Also wearing black tracksuit bottoms and casual pair of shoes, Mr Kenty stares directly into the camera with little emotion. After the seconds tick by, Kenty raises the microphone to his lips*

Mr Kenty: At the end of another year, its time to reflect on what this year has delivered. 2011 will go down in History for its controversy..matches...debuts.. but the biggest thing 2011 will be remembered for is Genesis. Genesis have taken this company to another level, week after week we make viewing numbers go through the roof, Genesis trend on twitter week in week out, collectively gathered the greatest athletes this company has ever seen, crushing anyone who gets in our way. Just ask Gazzy..Leone..Drake.. the list is endless. On the 24th December 2011, The rebels could ride off into the sunset, victorious. Leaving Genesis looking down to the abyss. Or Genesis could add to the list of people who have dared crossed us. How is this going to end? well your about to find out.

*The arena then fully lights up again, revealing a structure, slowly making its descent to the ring. Looking sinister, Kenty admires the structure as it engulfs the ring and himself*

Mr Kenty: This war is going to end in a 20ft cell where anything goes.. This steel is going to rip and tear the flesh of all the rebels. One by one they will all fall, with every blow to the skull, every Irish whip into the cage, every toss into the unforgiving steel..the rebel revolution crumbles. And the best is yet to come..the steel is not just another ally to use against the rebels..weapons can be used from the roof.

*The roof is lowered, revealing a whole host of weapons on display, varying from a sledgehammer, a steel chair, pipes and screw drivers*

Mr Kenty: The steel that surrounds us will inflict damage, their is no doubt about that. However the weapons on display are going to do the main proportion of work. Once we are all in this ring, that's it. Everything its game. Chairs, pipes, anything you wan't its all up there.

*The camera then slowly using a low shot, looks up at a deranged looking Kenty who is staring directly into the camera*

Mr Kenty: The 24th December 2011, is the day of Atonement. On that day Valour..White..Jack..Reilly you will all face judgement. And while you all lay on the canvass, blood in your eyes, mixing with the sweat you can reflect. You can reflect on this year as a whole..was it really worth going toe to toe with Genesis and Alex Walker? was it worth it making our lives hell by sneaky backstage assaults..underhand tactics such as trying to stalk the greatest man ever to lead this company Alex Walker? was it worth for all those months pursuing us, to try and take out your frustrations of being less superior athletes and quite frankly men? You see this is not going to be your typical Christmas fairytale, its not going to end with the rebel crusade riding of into the sunset. It will end with Genesis standing tall over broken, destroyed shells of men who dared got in our way. And when is all said and done, what next rebels? are you going to call it quits and finally fall in line and accept that Genesis are the present and future? are you going to sink quietly back into mediocrity or are you going to finally realize we cannot be beaten, and retire. You retire because you know we are unstoppable and you choose the safe options. Think of your families..this Christmas could be a odd one huh guys? you all sitting in a hospital bed, eating soup through a straw. That is what this has come down to.. this is not going to be a fairytale ending to 2011, quite the opposite. It will be a victory. A victory for the brave, courageous, dignified and respected and those qualities do not come close to the rebels. Those qualities reflect Genesis.. It WILL BE A NIGHTMARE FOR VALOUR, WHITE, JACK AND REILLY ONCE YOU STEP IN TO THIS ENVIRONMENT. And when that bells rings to announce the winners GENESIS, 2011 is a finished chapter in this story. And 2012 is another chapter to be wrote into the Genesis era. I promise, I promise..Valour..White..Reilly..Jack by the end of the night..you all will have atoned for your sins.

*Kenty begins to evily smirk as the camera still looks on as the scene cuts to darkness..*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:44 am

Boos continue to rain down from the 6CW fans whilst Yarmouth Blade and his Dad stand tall in the ring. They are both staring furiously up the ramp before “Tear Away” hits the speakers. Grins appear across the faces of the two men in the ring as Rapture saunters out on to the stage. He has both his titles but he stands at the top of the ramp and lifts the 6CW TV Title high in the air to a massive reaction of boos from the fans. Blade can be seen getting clearly agitated at Rapture who has now lifted the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

“When did 6CW PPV’s become situations for family reunions? I don’t remember anyone ever been as cowardly and pathetic as to get their own father to help them fight their battle. However, I did expect this from someone like you Blade. You have proved on numerous occasions that your nothing but a coward, you hides behind others when he senses danger and that is why your Dad is stood in that ring alongside you. He’ll be the scapegoat this time around after I’ve once again showed you for the complete jackass you are.

Best technical wrestler in this business? Wow, where have you been old timer? Have you actually watched any of your sons matches? He is a joke, and it was a complete fluke he came to hold these titles in the first place. He cheated his way to this title; he was never given a creditable challenger who could cope with his dirty under hand tactics until he faced me and what happened? He was beaten, and availed as the biggest loser in 6CW!

What truly makes you believe that Atonement will be any different? 6WF are the highbred whilst you 6CW vermin from a background full of incest. You are just no threat and it needed a 6WF guy to come and steal your title to make you realise just how bad things actually are.

Now Blade, give daddy a hug and lets give these fans what they want.”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:18 am

Jackson remains in the ring looking smug as the crowd continue to chant for Geoff Steel, a voice suddenly begins to come through clear above the excited crowd.

??: I guess that would be my que then.

Red and gold fireworks explode from either side of the stage as Last Resort begins to reverberate around the packed arena, there isn’t a women or child in their seat as they all give a standing ovation for the 6CW champion. Steel steps out confidently from behind the curtain as noise level reaches a peak, Steel has the 6CW world championship over his shoulder and is wearing a smart black shirt with faded denim jeans. Steel waves to the fans and lifts the World Championship in the air to another pop from the crowd, he points and Jackson and kisses the belt. Steel takes a few steps forward onto the top of the ramp before beckoning for a microphone from a stage hand.

GS:I think you’ve all heard just about enough of Jackson Black now brag about how come Atonement he will be walking out as the new world heavyweight champion, and then to go to claim you will be simply known as God I think someone is getting a little too much ahead of themselves. You see Jackson I am not going to just roll over an take this championship from me willingly you have already mentioned how I have been champion now for the best part of 6 months and there is a very good reason for that, as much as you want to win this belt Jackson I want to retain it. I you’re going to do anything to ensure you leave champion I guess I’m just going to have to push myself even further if I want to keep this. What I will say to you Jackson is remember you’re on your own out there no-one out there wants to see you become champion and every voice will be urging me on to keep fighting giving me that extra little bit more motivation and it can get awful lonely out there on your own.

GS: I have to hand it to you though Jackson you’re form of late has been impressive and you’ve defended that international trinket of yours with your life and that has to be admired, but this match isn’t for your prize as much as I would like to take it from you and give it a much better home, this match is for the grandest prize and you will be fighting in my environment. This will be the second time we have faced for this belt and I believe I heard you state earlier that when we faced last time you were unprepared and distracted, I remember things a little different of how you tried to screw me out of the championship and you’re little plan back fired on you and you were made to look a fool. Im actually surprised it has taken you this long to come back for another bite at the cherry and I am even more surprised that Genesis have let me go about my business without getting involved since then. Forgive me if I am a little suspicious about whether our match will be the one on one as it has been prescribed I guess Keith and his conspiracy theory has rubbed off on me.

A bring back Keith chant can be heard from a section of the crowd

GS: And thanks for the warning Jackson I will sure be prepared to deal with your little bag of tricks you’re so call infamous Texas of cloverleaf , and that new one you hit me with on Monday ever heard the expression of playing you’re hand too soon now I know what to watch out for come Atonement. I have a few cards of my own to play Jackson with The Bladecutter and my own Infamous Steel Works best pray I don’t get that locked in in the centre of the ring Jackson or this may be the fastest championship match in the history of 6CW. Believe me when I say Jackson I cannot wait till the ppv to finally get the chance to wipe that arrogant smirk of your face, you say I am in for a beating, well I think you’re heading for a massacre.

The fans begin to chant Steels name once more as Geoff lowers his microphone and Jackson looks on from the ring pacing the

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 am

Mcmanus Picks up a kendo stick and looks at it and laughs, he then throws the weapon to the floor and stares right at Uryu.

JM- There Is no way in hell that I will blow this chance of becoming one of the greats, so there is no way I am going to lash out at you, I will not be fired

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:14 am

Yarmouth Blade and DAD are still in the ring and they start to laugh at each other, Dad then puts the microphone to his mouth as the boo's die down.

DAD: So you are the mighty Rapture, Know wonder my son nearly beat you when he was only %50 fit, Now that he is %100 we shall give the crowd what they want and that is for my son Yarmouth Blade to kick the crap out of you, Rapture, The worst ever champion to hold on to a belt let alone two belts, Oh by the way, I herd that Dragon fella was after your other belt, So by the end of Atonement not only will you have lost the TV title to my son you will have also lost your other title too.

Some parts of the 6CW crowd cheer and others boo as Blade laughs with his Dad and the high five each other.

DAD: And as for my son being a coward that is just a lie, My son has earned all his victory's on his own and it was pure luck that your beat my son, I have seen every single match my son has been in, Right from when he came so close to winning 6NG and right to this very day and yes I will be there in his corner but my son will fight on his own and win fair and square, I promise I will not interfere and with my training he will be even more dangerous than what he is already, Going back to saying my son is a coward he's not the one all the way at the top of the stage is he?

Are you too chicken to come in to this ring and face the two of us? All we want to do is tell these ingrate fans that my son Blade is gonna kick you arse and we would like to tell it to your face not shouting at each other, So get your sorry arse down to this ring so we can have a little chat.

Blade walks over to the ropes near the ramp and opens them up and beckons Rapture towards the ring.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 am

Steel stands at the top of the ramp, absorbing the cheers from his fans. Jackson continues to pace before staring up Steel.

“Do you really believe that I am worried about your ‘little bag of tricks’ Steel? If you hadn’t already noticed, I am the best god dam wrestler in this company. I am better at the technical moves, the submission moves, and the mat moves than anyone else this industry could produce. So just take that in for a moment, champ. I hear the cogs ticking, do you understand what I am getting at? There is nothing you can throw at me that I can’t counter with a move that would bamboozle your simple brain. I am going to make you look like a complete amateur, which of course we all know you are but that isn’t the point. What I am trying to say Steel is that at Atonement I am not only just going to beat you but I am going to embarrass you. All these fans that currently cheer for you, they’ll all be watching on and cringing at how badly I show you up. It really does distress me that you have been the face of this company for over half year.

However, come Atonement I will be the face of this company. I will be the one that everyone has to call champ. It will be my face on all the endorsement deals and my voice advertising all the PPV’s. The world has become bored of your tepid performances Steel and it is time for you to hand that belt over to somebody that will excite this crowd. They want a champion that will put in 5 star matches week in and week out. It isn’t somebody in the back, it isn’t some returning ‘legend’. It’s me Steel, I am that guy. Nothing is going to stop that from happening, nothing. I need my moment to shine, I deserve it. I work and train harder than any son of bitch backstage does. I get the whole its because of Genesis you are where you are all the time but the stats speak for themselves. I won this International Title without Genesis, I came back from 3-0 down in a best of seven series without Genesis, and I became #1 contender for your title without Genesis.

So I have shown in the past that I can go it alone, that when push comes to shove I can pull out all the stops. Do you think I care that you have the ‘extra man’ when you’re feeling beat down and they start pathetically chanting your name to give you that little boost. I don’t need these people, I have myself and that is all I need. I have what it takes to be successful and at Atonement I am going to prove that Steel. I am going to beat you and I am SO going to enjoy it.”

Black points up at Steel and begins to make movements of title around his waist as the crowd begin to chant “Let’s go Steel...”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:22 am

Rapture stares down at the ring, not moving his gaze from Blade and his father. His opponents continue to goad the champion but Rapture just begins to laugh.

“This really couldn’t get any more pathetic. Look at you Blade, your nothing but a quivering mess. I mean who the hell gets their Dad down to work to take on the guy who has so badly beaten and embarrassed his son? Have you lost your voice or have your balls just disappeared. You are afraid of me Blade; I can see it in your eyes. The very thought of having to face me again at Atonement chills you to the bone doesn’t it? We have the proof stood in the ring beside you.

We aren’t at pre-school anymore, 6CWF is a place for men and from what I can see you are far from being one of those. Not only do you have your ‘Daddy’ down to have your back, you have him embarrass you in front of thousands of people by spouting the most cringeworthy excuses ever. You weren’t 100%? Don’t make me laugh, please. You could be at 200% and you still won’t stand a chance against me. That is why I stand before you the only man to simultaneously hold a 6WF and 6CW title.

You can stand in that ring all you want Blade, hide behind your Dad but one thing will never change. I am better than you and I always will be. That’s why I beat you at Born in Fire and that is why I’ll beat you at Atonement.”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:21 am

As the crowd continue to cheer for Steel he lifts the 6CW title up into the air and points at himself, As Jackson looks on from the ring shaking his head.

GS: I’ve heard all this before Jackson, every man I have faced for this title including yourself has said that I am going to receive a beating at their hands when we clash for this title, and do you know what the common denominator from all those matches has been me celebrating in the middle of the ring with all my fans as the loser slopes of backstage with their tail firmly between their legs. You say you’re not worried about me as if I’m insignificant why don’t you go ask Yarmouth Blade, Cerberus heck go ask Leone if you can find him and they will all tell you the same thing when it comes to fighting for this championship I set the bar and it’s up to you to match me Jackson a standard you have failed to match in the past. I find your self-confidence rather amusing you talk as if there is only going to be one outcome at Atonement, all I hope Jackson is that you’ve thought of a plan B for when I beat you. Sure you will still be the international champion but you and in know that little trinket means nothing in comparison will you still be able to push yourself to the limit to defend it when you know you could have been defending the grandest prize. Whoever you face next for that title will sure fancy their chances against you. Alas I think that will not be the biggest of your worries when you have to go back and report to Alex Walker how you were taken apart by the better man, see if he supports you then or whether he just finds another replacement. What none of youre little genesis buddies seem to realise is youre all just collateral to Alex Walker if someone come along who is stronger, faster or smarter than you, you will be tossed to the curb.

Steel takes a few more steps further down the ramp until he is eye level with Jackson.

GS: You say you want to be the face of this company Jackson, you want the endorsement deals the advertising campaigns, all the perks that some with being the best in this business. Frankly Jackson I don’t think you’re ready for that kind of commitment it’s not such the lavish lifestyle you claim it to be, you try living a week in my shoes and then tell me whether you want it the 20 hour days having no time to yourself being stopped in the street by everybody asking for autographs and signatures. I do it because I love this business and I love these fans that’s my motivation, if I can make someone else happy then that is my job done. What would your motivation be Jackson when your in the middle of nowhere at 5am doing some local radio show with someone who has no idea who you are and is probably earning twice as much as you, what would you do complain and ask for more money tell them you are no longer willing to do the events, Ive got news for you it doesn’t work like that all you are to the board is a money making machine and once you stop churning out the cash they will look at away of replacing you. I earned the respect of the people by never giving less than 120% in that ring and in turn they by my merchandise because they want to be associated with me. Who will buy you’re merchandise Jackson everybody here tonight detests you and you cant force people to part with the cash because you have a new T-shirt or Baseball cap coming out, I would give you month until the powers that be take a look at your sales figures and realise that something drastic needs to be done and they look for someone else to take the limelight.

A Steel chant breaks out amongst the fans

GS: See they know the answer Jackson they come to me because they know that I can deliver the money that is needed. Now ive enjoyed our little chat Jackson but I’ve not learnt anything that I didn’t already know, you’re cocky and arrogant and show no remorse for your actions so at Atonement I think its time that somebody brought you down a peg or two and took that massive chip of youre shoulder and that someone is me.

Geoff Tosses the microphone to the stage hand at the side of the ramp and turns his back to leave the arena as the fans continue to cheer his name, as Jackson looks on from the ring with hatred in his eyes.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down