The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF War Results

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF War Results Empty 6WF War Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:08 am

*War goes live to air with "Rest in pieces" blasting out through the speakers, the crowd are cheering loudly with various signs shown:

"THE FANATIC'S POETRY BOOK IS AWESOME"
"CASSIUS IS GONNA K1ll YOU"
"CHAOS IS A FREAK"
"I LOVE THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER"
"I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS"

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF WAR, the final 6WF Pay Per View of 2011!

MW:And what a tremendous PPV we have lined up for you. Three fantastic singles matches, an interfed cup match...

RJ:And in the main event, what is seemingly becoming a tradition, an elimination chamber match for the 6WF Title!

MW:Enjoy the show folks.

*The action starts backstage with Clarissa...

Clarissa: Please welcome my guests at this time...TEAM 6CW!

*The crowd boo

Clarissa: Let’s start with you Mike...great to see you again!

Mike Hill: Thanks Clarissa, it’s great to see you too.

Clarissa: Your first match on a 6WF PPV for a while, how do you feel?

Mike Hill: Well it is a weird experience, being on a 6WF Pay Per View whilst competing against 6WF. Obviously it's a tad bittersweet as 6WF will always be in my heart, this was the place that gave me a big break and the opportunity to win big titles.

But 6CW is my home now, and I will try my upmost to win this match for them.

Kenji Hidari: I should think so too Hill. God you make me sick, constantly having to listen to this whining. In fact I have to question whether you are really in this for the long haul. I half expect you to turn your back on us any time and go back “home”.

I don’t like you Hill, I think that’s pretty common knowledge. But I am willing to work alongside you, for the good of 6CW...but only if you want to represent 6CW. And I don’t think you do.

Shaun Styles: He won us the match at the Supershow Kenji. I think that Mike definitely wants to win for 6CW...

Mike Hill: Thanks for your support Shaun, but I don’t need to prove my loyalty to anyone, most of all Kenji! The fans in 6CW have welcomed me with open arms, I’m not going to turn my back on that support. Try to keep your ego, and your mouth in check, and we might actually win this cup.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF War Results Empty Re: 6WF War Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:09 am

*Longinus is shown backstage with Clarissa.

Clarissa: Tonight you face Jerome Dubois, any final words before the match?

Longinus: I have to say it is great to be facing a guy of Jerome’s stature. He is a fantastic competitor, it’s just a shame that he felt the need to firstly end the career of a young guy like Edan Ekram, a guy I got to know well in Next Gen and was one of the future stars in this company.

And then he felt the need to cost me my chance at a world title through some figment of the imagination that I cost him his world title match, when in fact he lost fair and square in his qualifier to JJ Johnson. But I suppose jealousy comes with the territory of being a wrestler, and Jerome could not bear to see me, a newer guy, competing for the world title whilst he watched on.

Well Jerome, you need to get used to it. Your time is up, it’s time for the new breed to step forward and compete for those titles...

*Dubois walks into the picture.

Jerome Dubois: Ze New Breed? You mean ze new breed of stars like ze Church? Zis guys have beaten you continually since you arrived in 6WF, there may be a new breed but Longinus, mon ami, it does not involve you. Zis is delusional, Danny McGraw does not think you will win ze world title...I know you won’t win ze world title.

Let’s face it Longinus, zis is the biggest match of your career. I am ze biggest star you ave ever faced. It iz another test you will not pass.

*Dubois walks off, leaving Longinus seething.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:09 am

Match 1
Interfed Cup
Team 6CW(Mike Hill,Kenji Hidari, Shaun Styles) vs Team 6WF(Shadow, Dragon, Big Al Lustley)

RJ: Up first here tonight on 6WF WAR we have interfed cup action, with a 6 man tag match between team 6WF and team 6CW-minus Yarmouth Blade and Rapture who competed at Atonement.

MW: And we could really do with a win here after two defeats at the supershow. Though I don’t hold much trust in either Dragon or Big Al to get the job done.

RJ: They certainly face a tough test tonight against Kenji Hidari, Shaun Styles and one man familiar to this 6WF crowd, Mike Hill.

MW: It would be great to see these new guys showing Hill that he truly isn’t needed in the big leagues, he’s finally found his level.

RA: This first match is a 6 man tag team match in the INTERFED CUP...Introducing first...TEAM 6CW!

*The crowd boo

RA: Weighing in at a combined weight of 696lbs...the team of Kenji Hidari, Shaun Styles and Mike Hill!

"Hood Hop" blasts out and the crowd boo the arrival of Kenji Hidari.He enters the scene with the Japanese flag over his head and then he drapes it on the floor before removing his tracksuit and making his way down towards the ringside... Hidari climbs up on the apron and awaits the arrival of his team-mates.

"Next Big Thing" roars out and the crowd are split in their reaction as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the ramp, leading Shaun Styles with him. The two walk down the ramp before stepping in and staring across at Hidari. They exchange quick handshakes.

MW: Not exactly the most friendly of teams, but the 6CW Fans will be hoping that some personal differences can be put aside.

RJ: Hill and Styles not used to this reaction, normally cheered in 6CW whilst Hidari is seemingly booed wherever he goes.

RA: And now introducing team 6WF...at a combined weight of 854lbs...the team of the Dragon, The Shadow and Big Al Lustley.

“Get off my ghost train" roars out and the crowd boo as Shadow slowly appears at ringside through the darkness.He glares evily up at Hill and Styles in particular before storming down the ramp and stepping into the ring.

"Kiss" plays out and there is alot of cheers for the arrival of Big Al Lustley.He stands on the stage and girates his hips as the ladies in attendance wolf whistle and then he smirks and walks down to the ring. Lustley climbs up into the ring and smiles at the crowd before "Jpop drop" plays out and the crowd cheer the arrival of The Dragon.He bounces down to the ring,holding the Freshers Ball briefcase in his hand.He tags hands with the fans and then climbs into the ring to join his two partners.

MW: We certainly have an advantage in size over Team 6CW, though once more there is little love lost between some members of this team.

RJ: We know that Lustley and Dragon work well together, it is whether The Shadow is willing to work alongside them.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Shaun Styles starts off in the ring with Big Al Lustley. The two men lock up and Big Al forces Styles back against the ropes, he then fires in a series of huge chops into the chest until Styles places his body in between the 2nd and 3rd ropes and Lustley is forced to retreat. Styles steps forward and Big Al hits him with a leaping knee to the head. Lustley then runs the ropes to hit a neckbreaker.

MW: Good start for team 6WF!

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Lustley hauls Styles to his feet, hitting a series of big right-handed punches forcing Styles back into the corner. Styles uses the ropes to springboard up and put Lustley into a head scissors, he then attempts a dragonrana but Lustley shoves Styles away. Styles rolls up and Lustley kicks him in the gut, hitting a big DDT!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Big Al lifts up Shaun Styles and whips him to the corner, where Styles counters with a whisper in the wind! Lustley rolls towards the corner but Styles drags him back and hits him with a big German suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

RJ: Impressive move from Styles.

Shaun lifts up Lustley, he hits a couple of big European uppercuts that drive Al back to the corner. He then runs in, hitting a shining wizard. He then goes to the outside, Lustley stumbles forward out of the corner and he springboards back in connecting with a dragonrana. Lustley stumbles to his feet walking straight into a pele kick from Styles, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

Lustley is dragged up by Styles, but he counters with a jawbreaker. Both men fall to their corners and tag their respective partners, with The Dragon and Kenji Hidari entering into the ring.

MW: Two Japanese superstars competing here, should provide us with some great action.

The Dragon manages to leap over an attempted low dropkick from Hidari, before connecting with a vicious spin kick to the head. Dragon then waits for Hidari to rise before bouncing off the ropes, connecting with a huge spear! He hooks the leg.

Dragon rises to his feet, he places Hidari into an armbar. Eventually Kenji Hidari manages to get to his feet, Dragon then sends him to the canvas with an arm drag. Hidari rises to his feet and he walks straight into a spinning heel kick. Dragon then runs the ropes and connects with a leaping crossbody splash.

RJ: We’ve seen some great high-flying action in this match.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Hidari is dragged to his feet by the Freshers Ball holder who bounces off the ropes going for a leaping knee but Hidari manages to side-step. Dragon lands on his feet but he walks straight into a huge belly to belly suplex from Kenji Hidari! Dragon falls into the corner and Hidari sprints over hitting a leaping, running knee strike. The Dragon is slumped in the corner, and Hidari nails a hesitation dropkick. He drags Dragon away from the corner before hooking the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

The Dragon forces the shoulder up, Kenji waits for The Dragon to rise before hitting a low dropkick to the knee. Dragon is slumped down and Hidari runs off the ropes, nailing a vicious tornado kick!

MW: This kid is absolutely fantastic! Unrelenting offence!

Kenji rises to his feet, he hits a series of big knees into the face before awaiting Dragon getting to his feet and hitting a brainbuster. Hidari goes to the corner and faces the crowd, they boo him loudly.

RJ: Epic Moonsault!

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Dragon gets the shoulder up, Hidari places him into a seated rear waistlock. Finally Dragon gets to his feet, Hidari goes for a German suplex but Dragon blocks and spins out the front, nailing an RKO!

Dragon rolls to the corner and tags in The Shadow, whilst Hidari tags in Hill. The Shadow comes sprinting over, Hill uses the ropes to springboard over the top of him. Shadow turns around and Hill connects with an inverted atomic drop before running the ropes and hitting a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Hill waits for The Shadow to rise before hitting him with a pele kick. Shadow falls back into the corner, Hill climbs up to the top rope and flies off hitting The Shadow with a hurracanrana.

RJ: How great is it to see Hill back in a 6WF Ring?

MW: It isn’t great at all, he’s past it.

Shadow rises and walks straight into a bridging belly to belly suplex from Hill.

Hill rises to his feet, he stomps down on The Shadow before going to the top rope...MIKE TIME!

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

MW: Hill building up a head of steam, come on Shadow pick this up!

Hill waits for Shadow to rise before running the ropes, but The Shadow hits him with a sidewalk slam! Hill stumbles to his feet and The Shadow knocks him down with a big clothesline before making the cover.

MW: This is more like it!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Shadow drags Hill to his feet by the hair, he hits him with a series of big punches to the side of the head. Hill slumps over and Shadow lifts him onto his shoulders before connecting with a big powerbomb. He doesn’t cover, instead lifting Hill up and nailing him with a chokeslam! Shadow hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2..............Kenji Hidari breaks the fall!

Hidari sprints into the ring, but Big Al is in soon after and sends Hidari down with a clothesline but somehow the Japanese star brings Lustley out with him. Hill manages to roll away and tag in Shaun Styles.

Styles lifts up The Shadow, he sets up for the Styles clash but Shadow back drops him over. He spins around straight into a spear from The Shadow!

Ref: 1...................2.....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A big win for team 6WF here.

*Shadow gets to his feet in celebration, whilst The Dragon watches on. The crowd cheer loudly.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:10 am

*Miss Jessica is shown in the interview area alongside Scorpion.

Miss Jessica: Isn’t this better 6WF? Having me to look at rather than that skank Clarissa. Especially as I’m looking like totally hot tonight, hotter than ever.

*Jessica spins on the spot.

Miss Jessica: And tonight Scorpy is going to give you all a belated christmas present, though you don’t really deserve it. Tonight Scorpy is like totally going to destroy The Saint, he’s going to win the Hardcore Title for a 3rd time...that must be like a record Scorpy!

Scorpy will save you all, save you all from hearing The Saint going on and on about winning a grand slam. Though you will have to hear it a few years later on one of those where are they now shows!

And then tonight, the 2nd belated Christmas present will come as Cassius Zhi beats Crime Lord, but I know he wants to talk about that himself later tonight.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:11 am

Match 2
Longinus vs Jerome Dubois

RJ: Welcome back every one, Adn what a first match that was, Full of excitment, Up next we have a singles match with Jerome Dubois v Longinus, This should be an interesting match up Michael?

MW: Yeah damn right it will be, Jerome Is the best wrestler in our company today and id gonna take care of business tonight.

Suddenly the crowd start to cheer and gives a huge ovation as Loginus Walks onto the stage with 'The Fight Song' blasting through the speakers. Raises both arms in the air to the cheering crowd with a flood of pyros going off. Hi-fives audience as he makes his way to the ring.
Takes a little run up and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. Stands on turnbuckle with both arms raised.

RJ: There’s not much between these two men in size and weight, This should be a good contest.
Suddenly the cheers soon turn to boo’s as Beat the Devil’s Tattoo BRMC hit’s the arena speakers and Dubois doesn’t appear until the 40 seconds mark, making the fans wait for his arrival. Dubois makes his way out with a Blue Robe with “Still a Phenomene” written across the back in White.

Dubois stretches his arms out from side to side as he looks up to the heavens as a Red Pyro shoot off behind him. Dubois makes his way down the ramp with and walks up the steel steps where he wipes his feet on the apron and then steps into the ring.
As Dubois enters the ring he removes his robe and climb on to the apron where he is seen wearing a white trunks with “Culture” Written on the back.

Dubois then turns round and faces Longinus and they have a stare down in the middle of the ring.

MW: A little bit of tension in the ring, This is going to be a classic one on one fight.

The referee checks the two wrestlers and then signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The two men go to lock up but then Dubois kick’s Longinus in the gut and then grabs Loginus by the head and sqeezes hard and the head, Longinus then leans back and pushes Dubois to the ropes and Dubois bounces of the ropes and Longinus hits a clothesline sending Dubois crashing to the groung, Dubois then jumps back up holding the back of his head and then walks over to Longinus and slaps him in the face and the crowd start to boo loudly towards Dubois who then just laughs at Longins.

RJ: Lack of respect the from Dubois.

MW: Dubois doesn’t need to show any respect towards Longinus, Longinus has got to earn the nrespect of Dubois.

Longinus then swings a punch at the French man and plants him hard right hand on the chin sending Dubois to the mat, Longinus picks up Dubois and Irish whips him to the corner of the ring and follows up with a spear to the stomach of Dubois and the keeps on ramming his shoulder to the chest of Dubois un till the referee has to come in between the two men, Longinus throws both arms in the air as the crowd contiue to cheer for him.

RJ: A bit of pay back there for Longinus, Hitting some hard shots to Dubois,Longinus then picks up Dubois and Irish whips him to the ropes and then goes to clothesline Dubois who then ducks the clothesline comes back and hits Longinus with a cross body and they both fall to the mat and Dubois goes for the cover.

Kick out................

MW: And just like that Dubois turns this match around, Great move there from The French Crusader.

Longinus kicks out as the crowd contiues to boo the French man as Dubois stomps all over Longinus while he is still on the mat, Dubios then urges Longinus to his feet and then hits a standing drop kick and Longinus falls to the mat, Dubois then drops an elbow to the chest of Longinus and goes for another cover.

Kick out..................

RJ: Dubois certinaly taking it to Longinus now.

The crowd start to cheer as Longinus gets the shoulder up, Dubois picks up Longinus and then twits his arm over and then pulls it round the back of Longinus back and twits it a bit more, Dubois then swipes the legs from under Longinus and he drops to the mat with dubois still holding on to the arm of Longinus.

MW: Nice bit of wrestling there from Dubois.

Longinus then swerves round and sits and the mat and then does a hand stand with one arm and then flips over and gets his arm free and then kicks Dubois in the face who then crash’s to the mat, Longinus then picks Dubois up and then Kick’s Dubois in to the gut and then hits a neckbreaker and then goes for the cover as the crowd start to cheer for Longinus.

Kick out...........................

RJ: And just like that Longinus turns the tide on Dubois and nearly gets the victory.

MW: Come on Dubois, Sort it out.

Longinus slams the mat in frustration and then picks up Dubois and then gives a belly to belly supleax sending Dubois to the other side of the ring and crashing through the ropes on to the out side of the ring.

RJ: Wow, What a move from Longinus, Dubois hit the floor hard there.

The crowd cheer for Longinus as he rolls under the bottom rope and picks up dubois and slams his head in to the apron then walks him over to the to steel steps and goes to ram Dubois’s head but Dubois blocks the move by hitting Longinus in the stomach and then slams Longinus head in to the steel steps and he falls to the floor.

RJ: Great match up, But these two need to take the fight in to the ring and not get counted out.

MW: That’s better Dub’s , Oh my did you see that?

Dubois then throws Longinus in to the barricade and slams his back hard on to the back of Longinus who shouts out in pain, The referee is counting to ten but Dubois rolls under the bottom rope and back out again to break the count.

Duboios then picks up Longinius and then rolls him under the bottom rope and follows him in the ring and then stomps on the chest of Longinus and then climn’s the top rop as the crowd start to boo,

MW: Yes, Time for Dubois to fly.

Dubois holds one arm in the air as the crowd start the you suck chant and then goes for a Flying Dropkick just as Longinus is getting to his and cannects to the chest of Longinuys and then goes for the cover as the cxrowd start to boo.

RJ: My god what a move, This has to be it?

MW: Yes he’s done it.......................No, How in the world did Longinus kick out of that?

The crowd cheer as Longinus kicks out just before the count of three, Dubois screams out in frustration and then turns round and jumps on top of Longinus and starts to throw punch's to the head and the referee has to intervene, Dubois then pick's up Longinus and then scopes him up for a body slam, Then pick's him up once more and then hits a standing drop kick and then goes for the cover.

Kick out............

RJ: Great fight in Longinus there, Dubois can not beleave Longinus kicked out.

The crowd let out a huge roar as Longinus kicks out, Dubois then stands up and argues with the referee telling him it was three but the referee tells Dubois that it was two, Dubois starts to scream at the referee and the referee start’s to push dubois telling him not to hit him and to shut the hell up, Dubois the turns round to Longinus who has got to his feet and is met with a super kick to the chin and then Longinus pampers to the crowd as they start to go wild as dubois starts to come round and staggers to his feet, Longinus then does the Spear of Longinus (Spear) as the crowd goes wild and starts to count with the referee.

Crowd:..........1.................................2..............................................3...................

RJ: Yes, Yes, Yes, Longinus has done it, He has got the win, Dubois should not have taken his eyes of the prize.

MW: God damn it, Dubois why did you not follow up instead of argueing with the ref.

RJ: A good win her for Longinus don’t go any were as we have more action for you after the break.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:11 am

*Crime Lord is shown backstage with a mic in hand, stood alongside Marshall Murdoch.

Crime Lord: If it’s not Cassius, it’s Jessica. Cassius is bigger, better, badder than ever. IF that’s true, why did he run away for so long Jessica? Were you just too much for him to handle in a relationship? Were you too tough on him? Because if that’s true, how will he deal with the beating he’s going to take tonight?

You have screamed and shouted about "all men being equal" Cassius, DON'T BE SO DAMN IGNORANT! Don't pretend you know anything about The Church or our teachings, I can tell you right now that some men are born inferior, some men are born with an overinflated sense of worth, some men are born thinking that because they have some ginger slut wiping their backside for them that they are in some way a demi-god. Some men are like you Cassius and deserve nothing...nothing other than message, a message which I will deliver, a message which I will deliver in the ring and it will be a message that you will never forget.

You shouted and screamed so much in your interview with Cassius, and I know why. You're covering your open insecurities, covering them with anger and empty threats. You don't fool me Cassius, your shouts are nothing but wimpers, your threats nothing but cheap scare tactics which just don't work these days. You're not a Great Wall, you're an old, broken, worn down garden wall, made of dry stone which with the slightest push will come toppling down. I will do more than a slight push at War, I will destroy you, ground you into dust.

I don't need The Church to beat you, I know that, they know that and deep down so do you. Bringing them up was the last resort for you, desperately scraping for something else to get me with. You would love it if Marshall or Rapture came down at War, you would cherish the moment as it would give you the perfect excuse. You could explain easily why you lost, you could soak in the copious amounts of pity and sympathy from your precious fans. But there is no need to worry as Marshall will be too busy winning the world title.

*Murdoch is handed the mic...

Marshall: And how we are looking forward to that moment, hey Crime Lord? We were told that when Hero left that we would disappear, that we could not exist without our leader, we could not exist as equals? Because it doesn’t seem like we are doing too bad a job of things are we?

The era of the Church has begun, the era of Murdoch! It is not the era of Chaos and his destiny. Every week I have to sit back there and hear the same old thing, ‘it’s my destiny’, ‘I was robbed’, something about a parasite, a bit more about destiny and ‘tick, tock, let’s all listen to Greg the talking clock’. Would you please change the record, every week it’s the same old nonsense, every week you come out here, spout some crap, and then get your a5s handed to you on a plate, maybe it’s time you accepted the fact that you just aren’t good enough kid.’

Nor is it is the era of Clarke James, that would just be ridiculous. Nor is it the era of JJ Johnson, his time has been and gone. Does he not realise that no-one likes the Rock anymore, and by proxy no-one likes Rock rip-offs? I suggest he goes back to acting...actually I don’t, I saw some of those films he was in. A complete career change is probably needed JJ, maybe a diplomat? You and Zhi would get on great.

Patricks is too distracted, and Blue Dragon winning the world title is almost as ridiculous a thought as Clarke James winning it. No tonight, the era of Marshall Murdoch begins! Double champion!

*Murdoch and Crime Lord stand tall, loud boos ringing in their ears.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:14 am

Match 3
Hardcore Title
The Saint (c) vs. The Scorpion

RJ: What a match up for you guys now, we’ve already seen two stunning bouts and now we’re up for a third. This is a rematch from Born in Fire, this is for the Hardcore Title, this match will have no rules, this match will truly be a war!

MW: Clichéd as that was, RJ is completely correct. The Scorpion is on a mission to regain his Hardcore Title after he fell short of getting a spot in the Elimination Chamber, I think he can do it.

RJ: I’m not convinced Michael. The Saint beat him at Born in Fire, his experience and the desire to stay champion may be too much for Scorpion despite his potential. I’m not ruling out The Scorpion, he’s got enough in his arsenal to beat any member of the roster that’s for sure.

MW: One thing we can agree on is this will be brutal.

The crowd start booing heavily as ‘I won’t do what you tell me’ blasts from the speakers and The Scorpion cockily steps out onto the stage, he is wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses. Pyrotechnics go off all around him before he pulls his sunglasses off and chucks them away. He swaggers down the ramp shouting back at the jeering 6WF crowd, he rolls into the ring and climbs up to the top rope, he stretches his arms out and then removes his jacket.

RJ: The Scorpion looks as confident as ever, interesting to note that Miss Jessica isn’t with him tonight, but will we see her involved in a match which has no rules?

MW: I think she’s probably out back relaxing knowing The Scorpion can do the job for her tonight and get her back his Hardcore Title.

‘Monster’ screams around the arena and the crowd erupts into cheers. A big chant gets started as The Saint charges out from the back; he has the Hardcore Title over his shoulder and raises his big right arm into the air. The crowd keep chanting his name as The Saint slaps the hands of his fans on the way down the ramp; he climbs up the steps and steps right over the top rope. He gets right in The Scorpion’s face, raising the Hardcore Championship high above their heads.

RJ: The referee will have a hard time stopping these two just tearing each other apart, the young up and comer versus the stalwart of 6WF; The Saint. It’s a match that I just cannot call.

MW: I can. The Scorpion will win; I’d be willing to put money on it.

The referee pulls the two guys apart and The Saint hands over the belt, the referee raises it above his head as the bell rings. Both men circle around in the ring, their eyes locked. The Saint goes to grab The Scorpion but the former champion quickly ducks the hands of The Saint and rolls out of the ring.

RJ: Remember no count outs in this match.

The Scorpion is shouting at The Saint in the ring, urging him to come and get him. The crowd cheer as The Saint gets out of the ring and The Scorpion just starts walking away, his pace getting quicker. As The Saint strides towards him, The Scorpion suddenly dropkicks the steel steps which crash into The Saint’s knee. Scorpion sprints and then using the steps as a springboard dives into The Saint taking him out with a big clothesline. The crowd are booing as The Scorpion kicks The Saint hard in the chest, he lifts the big man up and then whips him into the crowd barrier.

MW: The Scorpion is showing exactly why he epitomizes hardcore wrestling right here.

The crowd ‘Wooooo’ every time The Scorpion chops Saint across his chest which is becoming more red with each slap. Scorpion kicks The Saint in the mid-section before rolling him into the ring. Scorpion starts rummaging underneath the ring and pulls out a steel chair which he throws into the ring, he then pulls out a table, and sets it up outside of the ring. Scorpion rolls into the ring and stands up, but when he does Saint cracks the steel chair over his skull. The Scorpion falls to his knees before planting his face into the mat.

RJ: Damn! A chairshot straight to the head from Saint, he’s not showing any mercy to Scorpion tonight.

MW: I doubt Scorpion will show him any either.

The Saint pulls Scorpion up and whips him into the ropes, when Scorpion comes groggily running back Saint hits a quick side slam, before lifting him back up again and chucking him over the top rope. Scorpion’s ribs hit painfully against the edge of the announcer’s table. Saint grabs the steel chair and climbs out of the ring, he smashes it over the back of Scorpion’s back before dragging him by his hair to the steel steps, he lays Scorpion’s head on the top of the steps and lifts the chair high above his head.

RJ: Don’t do it Saint!

SMASH!

MW: Scorpion rolled out of the way!

Saint smashes the chair hard down but Scorpion got out of the way just in time and Saint slams the chair down on the steps, Scorpion dropkicks Saint in the back and the Hardcore Champ’s head slams against the ring post. The Scorpion quickly grabs Saint by his hair and then slams his head down on the announcer’s table, before landing a few quick punches. Scorpion picks up the chair and slams the edge of it into Saint’s ribs and then connects with a quick DDT onto the chair. The crowd are booing Scorpion who raises his arms in the air confidently. He walks over to a fan in the front row and snatches his drink from him. He turns around and chucks it on the out cold Saint, the fan is shouting at Scorpion but he just ignores him.

RJ: That is just disrespectful from Scorpion, there is no need for that.

MW: There is every need, Scorpion needs to show Saint that he is not only the future but he is the present as well.

Scorpion grabs Saint and rolls him back into the ring, Scorpion climbs up the steps and up to the top rope. He urges Saint to get up and signals for a diving clothesline, when Saint gets up Scorpion hesitates for a second and Saint has time to charge at the corner. He jumps up to the middle rope, and headbutts the unbalanced Scorpion who topples from the top rope straight through the table!

RJ: THROUGH THE TABLE!

MW: OUCH!

The crowd are going mental after Scorpion falls through the table, smashing straight through it. The Saint rolls out of the ring and pulls Scorpion out of the wreckage and pins him. 1..................2..............kick out!

RJ: I thought that could be the end.

Saint grabs The Scorpion and stands him up on the outside, he picks up the steel chair and smashes it over The Scorpion’s head, the former champion just falls to his knees, a bit of blood trickling down his forehead. The Saint kicks Scorpion to the ground and then lifts him up, he whips Scorpion straight over the fan barrier, security quickly has to make sure no fans touch Scorpion. Saint steps over the fan barrier and then grabs Scorpion and looks ready to hit the Divine Force on the concrete. He lifts The Scorpion up, but the young star quickly slides down the back of Saint and climbs over the fan barrier.

MW: Well done Scorpion! Earned yourself a quick breather.

RJ: I think Scorpion has to be very worried, The Saint showed what he is perfectly happy to do there, that could have broken Scorpion in half.

The Saint climbs over the fan barrier, but can’t see Scorpion, he turns to the side and...

MW: SUPERKICK! YES!

The Scorpion nails a superb superkick, the crack of the boot against Saint’s jaw echoes around the arena and the big man falls to his back. The Scorpion wastes no time going for the pin. 1.....................2...............kick out!

RJ: The Saint kicks out of Scorpion’s first pin attempt.

The Scorpion gets up and slams the apron in frustration. Scorpion pulls a trash can out from underneath the ring, he also pulls out a 20 foot ladder, as well as another table.

MW: Scorpion means business!

The Scorpion waits for Saint to groggily get to his feet and then slams the trash can over Saint’s head, Scorpion wipes the blood from out of his eye and The Saint is on his knees. Scorpion shoves the trash can over the head of Saint before picking up the steel chair and repeatedly smashing the chair on the can, The Saint just falls back down to his back as The Scorpion looks around the arena breathing heavily, he drops the steel chair.

RJ: The Scorpion was like man possessed just then. I don’t think I have ever seen him so furious and angry before.

MW: He is determined to win back his Hardcore Title, if that means brutalising Saint then so be it.

Scorpion pulls the garbage bin off of the top of Saint and reveals the Saint’s crimson mask, the blood dripping onto his chest. The Scorpion lifts The Saint up and goes to charge his head into the ring post, but The Saint stops and then elbows Scorpion before hitting him with a hip toss, showing immense strength with his one hand to toss The Scorpion, who lands painfully on the trash can. The Saint roars as he flexes his muscles and the crowd are going crazy for him. He urges Scorpion to get up....

RJ: DIVINE INTERVENTION!

MW: REVERSED! NECKBREAKER ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR! Saint could have a broken neck! He is writhing!

Saint is rolling back and forth on the ground holding the back of his neck after the move, The Scorpion is on all fours, he beats the ground before getting to his feet. He grabs hold of the Saint and rolls him into the ring. The Scorpion walks over and grabs the table sliding into the ring and does the same with the ladder. Scorpion gets into the ring and walks over to Saint. Scorpion grabs hold of Saint and puts him into the Anaconda Vice! Saint screams out in pain as he grabs the rope in wild panic, the referee can do nothing as there are no disqualifications.

RJ: Saint has to get out of the submission hold, grabbing the ropes means nothing in this match!

MW: Yes! A great idea from Scorpion.

There is just one line of blood trickling down the face of Scorpion, while Saint’s face is now completely bloody. Scorpion is shouting at Saint as he puts more and more pressure into his hold. The Saint is flinging his free arm around, desperately trying to get out of the hold. Scorpion looks determined not to let Saint get out of it.

RJ: Saint looks real close to having to tap.

MW: KEEP IT UP!

Saint looks real close to tapping before in one final act of defiance he tries to roll over, and it works! Saint manages to roll over and then stands up, The Scorpion was still holding on, but The Saint manages to slam The Scorpion down onto the table which hadn’t been set up yet.

RJ: Wow! Saint will have impressed a hell of a lot of people with that!

Saint falls to his knees, the blood pouring freely from his head now. Saint wipes it from his face revealing fury in his eyes, he lifts The Scorpion up and lifts him up onto his shoulders before just throwing him on top of the ladder. The Saint is screaming at Scorpion to get up as the fans empower him with his chanting, Scorpion groggily pushes himself up and Saint goes for a Divine Intervention. Scorpion pushes Saint away though, but then Saint hits a huge spear onto Scorpion. Saint falls down to the mat and hooks the leg.

RJ: This one is over!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:14 am

1.....................2..........................3kick out!

RJ: DAMN!

MW: YES! HE KICKED OUT!

The whole arena is silenced into shock as The Scorpion kicks out, this is soon replaced with boos. A chant of ‘FINISH HIM’ fills the arena and The Saint stands up, he looks around the arena soaking in the chants, before urging Scorpion to get up. He looks ready to hit the Divine Intervention, when Miss Jessica comes behind him and kicks him in a big low blow. She places Scorpion over Saint and slides out of the ring.

RJ: THAT BITCH! SHE’S COST SAINT HIS HARDCORE TITLE! HOW CAN SCORPION WIN LIKE THIS?! HOW CAN EITHER OF THEM SLEEP AT NIGHT?!

MW: AND 3!

Ref: No!

MW: What’s going on?

RJ: Justice is served! The referee is signalling Saint’s foot on the rope just in time for the count!

Miss Jessica screams on the outside as Scorpion becomes a bit more aware and can’t believe he hasn’t won. He lies down on the mat and starts beating the mat urging Saint to get to his feet so he can hit the Death Stalker, The Saint groggily gets up and Scorpion goes for the Death Stalker, but Saint manages to reverse it into a Divine Destroyer. The crowd are going crazy for Saint, who looks down at Scorpion before turning to Miss Jessica.

MW: NO! She’s a woman!

Saint climbs out of the ring and Miss Jessica starts trying to run away but can’t in her heels, she trips on the ramp as Saint catches up to her, he stands over Miss Jessica who tries to look innocent as Saint stands over her. Suddenly Scorpion comes smashing into the back of Saint with a steel chair. Scorpion helps Miss Jessica up who limps to the back. Scorpion lifts Saint up and goes for a DDT, but Saint lifts Scorpion over his shoulders and Scorpion lands painfully back-first onto the steel ramp.

RJ: This is a brutal match. No winner in sight yet.

Saint lifts Scorpion up and hits him, they brawl down the ramp towards the ring. Scorpion manages to gain an advantage by kicking Saint in the mid-section and slamming his head on the apron. He rolls Saint into the ring and then starts setting up a table, he rolls Saint onto the table and begins setting up the ladder.

MW: Even I don’t like what Scorpion has planned here!

RJ: He could snap himself and Saint both in half! It can’t happen!

Scorpion sets the ladder up and starts groggily clawing his way up the ladder, he is barely halfway up when Saint slowly rolls off of the table. He starts climbing up the ladder as well, both men get to the top and the crowd are all in shock.

MW: This cannot end well!

Saint punches Scorpion.

Crowd: WOOOO!

Scorpion punches Saint.

Crowd: BOOOOOO!

Saint punches Scorpion back.

Crowd: WOOOO!

RJ: This crowd is backing Saint right now, but either man could still win this.

The Saint and Scorpion both look really groggy on the top of the ladder, Saint is bleeding heavily, while Scorpion has a fairly deep wound in his forehead. Saint smashes Scorpion’s head on the ladder and the former champion looks really unbalanced. The Saint headbutts Scorpion before unleashing a furious right hand and Scorpion goes flying off of the ladder and through the table!

CRASH!

CROWD: HOLY SH1T! HOLY SH1t HOLY SH1T!

RJ: HOLY SH1T INDEED! SCORPION JUST FELL 20 FOOT THROUGH THAT TABLE!

Saint looks exhausted as he slowly descends from the ladder, he pulls Scorpion out of the wreckage and goes for the pin.

1............................2.............................3!

A: The winner of this match and STILL Hardcore Champion....THHHEEEEEE SAAAAAINNNNNNTTTTT!

The crowd erupt into cheers as The Saint is helped up by the referee and medics come rushing down the ramp to check on both men, especially on The Scorpion who lays completely out cold surrounding by blood, sweat and the wreckage of the table. The Saint is handed his world and falls to his knees holding it in the air. The medics come over to him.

RJ: Well Michael Wire seems to have been shocked into silence folks, what a match that was. I sure hope both men are okay. If that is what our Hardcore Title bout is like what will the hellish Elimination Chamber match be like later tonight? Seriously what a match. Both men showed how much the title meant to them, they nearly killed each other to get hold of it.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:15 am

*Cassius Zhi is shown backstage...

Cassius Zhi: Is Crime Lord stupid? Actually don’t answer that, we already know the answer. But is he even stupider than I imagined? Yes he is. He questions whether I am ready for tonight?

But “am I ready”? I AM READY, Crime Lord! And even if I’m boring, predictable and mundane, even if I sit here and spout the same vitriolic rhetoric I have time and time again before - that I’m still bigger and badder than anyone who has walked these corridors before, or since my game-changing arrival, even if YOU HAVE heard it all before Crime Lord – know that prediction isn’t prevention, and at War I will hit you with the same moves, the same style, the same unparalleled aggression I have hit every single opponent I have ever faced with since the day I arrived here in 6WF, AND YET THERE WON'T BE A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! YOU WILL REALISE ONCE AND FOR ALL WHY I SAY IT… AND YOU WILL REGRET NOT TAKING MY REPETITION AS THE WARNING IT IS INTENDED TO BE CRIME LORD - BECAUSE IT’S ALL TRUE, AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN IT THEN CASSIUS MAY VERY WELL KILL YOU!

You think I crave excuses? You are the only one craving things. You are craving the attention. You are craving something that will set you apart from everyone, set you apart from Rapture and Murdoch. That’s why you took the mantle for sending me away, because you wanted to be the centre of attention, something that you have never been before. I know it wasn’t your idea...like I said we all know just how dumb you are.

*Zhi walks off.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:16 am

Match 4
Cassius Zhi vs Crime Lord

RJ: Up next here on WAR we have a fantastic contest lined up for you, as Cassius Zhi squares off against Crime Lord.

MW: We know that the Elimination Chamber is going to be a hellacious, brutal match but I would not be surprised if this match was similarly vicious.

RJ: Since Cassius Zhi returned, his sights have firmly been set on Crime Lord and the Church, who he blames for him being taken away to the mental asylum.

MW: But they have had quite an even month, with them getting the advantage of one another on one week each.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following is a singles match scheduled for ONE FALL!

Introducing first, representing the Church...he weighs in at 285lbs...hailing from Lancaster, England...he is a former 6WF World Champion...CRIME LORD!

The lights dim as “Rain wizard” kicks in, they return to full light as Crime Lord steps out onto the ramp to loud boos. He smiles to himself before striding down the ramp, he steps over the top rope into the ring and taunts the fans.

MW: Although it was disappoint to see Hero go, it has been great to see how the rest of the Church have stepped up to the plate, especially Crime Lord who decided to take the baton for the Church.

RJ: I don’t think he had much choice in the matter, he was the one who couldn’t escape the hands of Zhi.

RA: And now...hailing from Tibet, China and weighing in at 250lbs...he is a former TAW Champion of the World...CASSIUS ZHIIIII!

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits and the crowd go wild as a red mist descends over the stage, perforated by searching yellow spotlights – illuminating the arena in the red and gold of China. The fans are jumping out of their seats and giving a roaring ovation which ramps up even louder as Cassius Zhi steps out through the billowing crimson cloud onto the stage. Cassius stops on the stage and surveys the front row of the crowd with an emotionless stare, before making his way slowly and methodically down the ramp towards the ring.

Crowd: CASSIUS GONNA KILL YOU! CASSIUS GONNA KILL YOU!

MW: Cassius Zhi is looking mightily pumped up for this, and the crowd are right behind him for this match.

RJ: Can you blame him? Taken away for so long, back on the big stage for the first time since that moment.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings for the beginning of the match, Zhi and Crime Lord lock up. Crime Lord forces Cassius back into the corner, he stuns the Chinese superstar by hitting a huge uppercut to the chin. Zhi falls back and Crime Lord quickly plies away with a series of big shoulder thrusts into the stomach. Zhi tries to roll over the top into a cover but Crime Lord easily gets to his feet and hits a massive kick to the side of the head.

Crime Lord places Cassius into an armbar. Zhi fights up to his feet only to be knocked down by a clothesline. Crime Lord drags Zhi up and again knocks him down with a clothesline, Zhi rolls up and Crime Lord runs off the ropes and hits the biggest clothesline of the three! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

MW: Aggressive start from Crime Lord here, he knows the he needs to be relentless in his offence as that is what Zhi will do when he gets his chance.

Crime Lord rises to his feet, he immediately sets about Cassius once more with a series of brutal stomps on the face and head. Zhi tries to roll to the outside but Crime Lord drags him back by the head and whips Cassius off the ropes, Zhi rebounds straight into a big boot from Crime Lord.

Cassius rises up to his feet, Crime Lord boots Zhi in the stomach and then lifts him into the air in a suplex position. He parades Zhi around the ring, showing his strength, before hitting a vicious brainbuster. Crime Lord goes into the cover once more.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Zhi kicks out, Crime Lord rises to his feet and turns Zhi onto his front. He then sets up for a Mexican surfboard submission, but changes tact and grabs the two arms of Cassius before hitting a curb stomp. Crime Lord repeats the move 4 more times before eventually stepping away.

Cassius stumbles up to his feet and walks straight into the path of Crime Lord who hits a running STO on Zhi. Crime Lord hooks the leg.

RJ: What a start this is from Crime Lord, not letting Zhi even have a look in.

MW: Not the return he envisaged!

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Again Cassius kicks out, and once more Zhi is rolled onto his front by Crime Lord. The former 6WF Champion hits a series of leaping knees into the back before waiting for Cassius to rise and connecting with a big German suplex. Cassius rolls back into the corner, Crime Lord turns him to face the turnbuckle...

Crime Lord then retreats to the opposite corner before sprinting in going for a stinger splash, but Cassius manages to step away and Crime Lord crashes into the corner. The crowd cheer as Cassius then reels off a succession of roundhouse kicks to the head, he then retreats as Crime Lord falls forward before knocking Crime Lord down with a spinning heel kick.

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up, Cassius is up and runs off the ropes, hitting a diving elbow into the face. Crime Lord rolls towards the ropes, but Zhi stops him from going to the outside. He then hits a brutal choke slingshot, Crime Lord rolling to the centre of the ring. Zhi places Crime Lord into a sleeper hold.

Crime Lord finally manages to get to his feet, where Zhi hits a series of huge elbows into the side of the head until the referee steps in to prevent the assault. Crime Lord falls to the mat, Zhi runs off the ropes and hits a big kick into the stomach. Cassius makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

MW: Cassius Zhi getting back into this match.

RJ: The offence used by these two so far has been vicious, violent and unrelenting.

Cassius sits up Crime Lord, he hits a kick to the back where the thud reverberates out around the arena. Cassius then leapfrogs over Crime Lord before connecting with a leaping dropkick to the head! Crime Lord rolls to the ropes, Cassius lifts him up and whips him across the ring. Zhi drives a knee into the gut before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a particularly violent spinning neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Cassius rises to his feet, he brings Crime Lord to his feet and whips him out across the ring where on the rebound he connects with a spinning side-slam backbreaker. Zhi then grounds Crime Lord with a seated abdominal stretch. Slowly Crime Lord gets to his feet and Cassius goes for a pumphandle slam but Crime Lord drops down the back and rolls to the outside.

Zhi gets to his feet and sees Crime Lord attempting to recoup on the outside, so he runs off the ropes...

MW: Suicide Dive...

RJ: CRIME LORD MOVED!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:17 am

Crime Lord moves away and Zhi crashes into the railings. Crime Lord gets to his feet and smashes the head of Zhi into the railings repeatedly. He then steps back and waits for Cassius to rise...Zhi stuns him with a jawbreaker. Zhi attempts to whip Crime Lord into the steel steps but Crime Lord is too strong and Zhi crashes into the steps. He rolls into the ring.

Ref: 1............2.............3.............4..............5..............6.........7...

RJ: This is not how the fans want this match to end.

Ref: ......8.....Zhi stirs to his feet, clutching at the apron....9...Zhi gets onto the edge of the and just about manages to roll in.

MW: The fans are happy, and I think Crime Lord is as well.

Crime Lord smiles as he walks over and then stomps away continually on Cassius. Crime Lord brings Cassius to his feet and whips him out across the ring and connects with a big spinebuster. Crime Lord makes the cover.

Cassius forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord leaps to his feet and waits for Cassius to rise. He drags in Cassius before hitting a big Fisherman’s suplex. Crime Lord retreats into the corner and as Zhi rises...

RJ: SPEAR!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Zhi barely kicks out, Crime Lord rises to his feet in anger and goes back to the corner once more.

RJ: Not another spear surely?

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

RJ: That must win it.

Ref: 1...............2................3.Foot on the rope!

MW: This is unbelievable from Zhi, how much is this taking out of him?

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he lifts up Zhi and sets up for the Lock n Load but Cassius drops down the back and hits The Dragon’s Fury to the back of the head. Zhi doesn’t cover, instead going to the top rope.

RJ: Frog Splash!

MW: Crime Lord moved!

Crime Lord rolls out of the way. Both men are down as the crowd cheer for Zhi, they get up but Crime Lord manages to get a boot into the gut and then drags in Zhi for the custody...he spins his way out...

MW: SHOCKWAVE!

Ref: 1.......................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: The winner of this match by way of pinfall...CASSSIUSSS ZHIII!

RJ: Zhi picks up the win, but what a fantastic match.

MW: Look at how much that has taken out of both men, neither can get to their feet.

Zhi manages to roll to the corner, his arm raised in victory. Crime Lord rolls to the outside, Zhi finally manages to pull himself up and climb the ropes to celebrate...

MW: The Saint is coming down to the ring!

The Saint walks down the ramp, he steps into the ring and Zhi turns around. He is staring at The Saint with a look of utter confusion, The Saint then shocks everyone by hitting Zhi with the hardcore title!

Zhi stumbles to his feet, blood pouring from his face. Saint boots him in the stomach before hitting the Divine Destroyer. The crowd are in complete silence in a state of shock as Saint goes to the outside. He brings in a steel chair and sits it up, he then waits for Zhi to rise...

RJ: RKO ONTO THE CHAIR!

*The Saint then signals for a microphone

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:20 am

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, I don’t quite know what to say…But after a hellacious match with Crime Lord, Cassius Zhi has just been out right decimated by The Saint. But why?!

MW: I have no idea, RJ. But The Saint just took Cassius apart like nothing we’ve ever seen before. Looks like we’re going to find out.

The Saint slowly circles the prone Zhi reaching his head. The Saint stands over him, and methodically drops to his knees and then so he is also prone, hovering over Cassius, malice burning in his eyes.

The Saint: It was said by the man himself, that all men are equal…How wrong you are Cassius. There’s the strong, and there’s the weak. And as we’re here in this ring, you lay flat on your back and me, standing over you; it’s only too obvious who the stronger of the two of us really is.

You see, Cassius, I needed you to listen, and listen carefully, because I’ve got something to say; But what with you and the constant vitriol you spew, I needed you to be completely passive, so you can take this in, because it’s pretty huge, it’s something that’s going to shake the foundations of this company to the very core.

The strong and the weak…It was easy to make that distinction when we were at our pomp. The Ultimate Weapon and The Superpower, the most dangerous alliance ever seen in this company. You were Cassius Zhi, the baddest man in this company, you did what you wanted, when you wanted. You were unpredictable, dangerous and lethal. And our alliance, it just made Cassius Zhi that little bit more dangerous because at his side, stood The Saint, a man blinded by hate, disdain…A force to be reckoned with.

We were feared, respected, the pure thought of having to face up to both Cassius Zhi and The Saint filled people with fear, absolute unrivalled, career threatening fear.

We were equals, we respected what the other could achieve, what the other was capable of. We were both ascending to greatness. But really, we were never equals, because your show of hospitality, understanding, it was all a ruse by you and that harpy to keep me on side.

The Saint is snarling in the face of Cassius by now.

The Saint: We weren’t equal were we Cassius, not in your eyes. And it’s only now that I realise just how you tried to string me along to protect your title. But it’s what happened after you lost it, that shows who was strong and who was weak.

You see, I was going from strength to strength, I was surging towards the grand slam, yet still, still you were held in more esteem. And what made this worse was that you were slowly becoming a prisoner of your own psyche. You were crying conspiracy against Abercorn, burning our hard work, the mystique, the fear, the respect, to the ground. You made us into a laughing stock! Your weakness was contaminating my rise, all the hard work I’d put in. You were ready to self-destruct, and you were going to take me with you!...

The Saint looks at Cassius momentarily, breathing heavily.

The Saint: …Which made the decision to make the call a lot simpler.

There are audible gasps from the crowd, as most begin to boo.

RJ: My god. Did I hear that right? Did The Saint just say he was the one who had Cassius put away?!

MW: I…I think so, RJ. The Saint was right, this was huge!

The Saint is looking a lot more intense as he looks disdainfully down at Cassius.

The Saint: Yeah, that’s right, Cassius, I hope you’re listening. It was me. Whilst the cancer that was your unravelling mind was infecting everything around it, I made the call. I did the thing that no one dared to do. I made the call, I told them you were erratic, unstable, a danger to everything around you. Whilst you were still around, The Saint was under the radar, and that’s not where I need, or want to be.

So in essence, I condemned you to that padded cell, I banished you from the 6WF and as a result, I became a legend, an icon! You stalked these halls after your return, pondering just WHO did this, and you aimed your barb at the church. I took great pleasure in watching you try and work it out, but what makes it even more amusing to me, is that you just never, in that distorted reality you live in, even comprehended that I’d do it.
But I’d been hinting, I’ve said for ages, that I’m capable of things that people didn’t think I could do, I’ve said I’m fearless, I said that tonight was going to be huge. And this is why, I knew after you return that I needed to make a statement Cassius, I needed you to know that I’d done it.

And if this, Cassius, if this is the opening salvo in a war. Then I’d predict, that I’ve already got a pretty sizable advantage, because looking at you now, as a result of what I’m capable of…You’re in for the fight of your life.

The Saint grabs the back of Cassius’ head and holds it close to his….

The Saint: See you soon, Cassius. This is going to be spec-tac-u-lar!

The Saint slams Cassius back down to the mat, and stands above him, looking menacing as the crowd boo and the action goes to a break.

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, after a brutal match between Cassius and Crime Lord, The Saint blindsided Cassius and took him to pieces, and to compound it all, The Saint has revealed it was him, who had Cassius taken away. Wow.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:20 am

*Blue Dragon is backstage with Clarissa...the crowd pop!

Clarissa: Blue Dragon, moments away from the world title match, how are you feeling?

Blue Dragon: As I felt last month at Born In fire, nervous, excited. But in fact it is even more so than last month because this is for the 6WF Title. This is the big one, this is what I’ve always wanted. When I was fighting it out for recognition in the Hardcore Division, taking chair shot after chair shot, that was for this moment.

And who would have thought that it was those experiences in the Hardcore division that have made me one of the favorites for this match. Stepping in the elimination chamber, I know what it is like to go to hell and back. The other guys in this match don’t know what it’s like to take blow after blow, fighting through adversity to get what I want...

*Chris Patricks walks into the picture...

Chris Patricks: You seem to be forgetting something Blue...I was involved in those Hardcore Title matches too. You think that those matches were hell, you want to know what hell is really like Blue?

Hell is it being Christmas, with my kids not having their mum here to enjoy the experience with them. Hell is it being Christmas and me not being with my wife, or with my kids. Hell is having someone you count as an ally take advantage of this to beat me in match? Sound familiar?

*Blue Dragon is about to respond when Chaos can be heard laughing, he walks toards Patricks surrounded by security guys.

Chaos: This...is...just so upsetting. Listening to your relationship falling to pieces, much like your children’s christmas Patricks. Like I have always told you, this is merely revenge.

You beat me at my glorious homecoming and ruined the prophecy if you will. But at War I shall destroy you. How hard will it be Christopher? Your mind is already destroyed, your subconscious won't ever let you rest. How can you concentrate on defending your title when your family lies broken? Wait a second Christopher I can hear something...

(Patricks' wife can be heard over the loud speakers, gently sobbing)

C: Empowering isn't it Christopher. I tell you something, my friend, she's a keeper that's for sure. You see Christopher, you're as lost now as you were four weeks ago when she first went missing. Any ideas Christopher? Afterall there is so much you don't know. Have I told you how passionate she can be, how devoted to the cause, how she left your parasitical little children without a struggle. How brave of her, how completely unlike you she is.

(Chaos laughs once again)

C: In the Chamber my Destiny and I shall be reunited, which is more than you can hope for with your Legacy. Christmas time, are your children looking forward to it this year. Their mother spending time with another, their father about to be destroyed.

*Chaos walks off, leaving Blue Dragon to stare down Patricks.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:21 am

*WAR goes backstage for the final time with Clarke James, watching a re-run of Marshall’s promo from earlier in the might.

Clarke James: Why is me winning the world title so ridiculous Marshall? Why exactly? Is it because it will make you finally realise who the leader of our team was? Who the real talent in the Church was? Will you finally realise that you were only the chosen disciple because I left!

I have just as much chance as you Marshall, I have just as much chance as everyone else in this match. In fact I’d like to think I have a little bit more chance than you. Because whilst you’ve been running your mouth all week, comparing destiny’s with Chaos, I’ve been practicing.

I’ve been in the gym, putting my body through absolute hell, being hit with various weapons to toughen myself up. I’m not trying to go all rocky balboa on you guys, but I think I am more ready both mentally and physically than I have ever been. And it is an even greater opportunity for me as I get to put Marshall through hell in that chamber!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:22 am

Main Event
Elimination Chamber
6WF Title
Chris Patricks vs Chaos vs JJ Johnson vs Blue Dragon vs Marshall Murdoch vs Clarke James

RJ: Welcome back to 6CWF War, and what a show we have seen tonight.

MW: I’m still getting over the shock of The Saint being the person who Cassius sent away, I was absolutely sure it was The Church and so was Cassius.

RJ: And I’m sure we’ll see plenty of fall-out from that in the coming weeks, but now for our next and final match of the evening, and it is for the 6WF Undisputed Title.

MW: And as you can see folks, it is not just any match. The elimination chamber has been lowered, 6 men involved in this match. All locked in their pods, two men start off and then every 5 minutes one of the pods is opened and the next competitor is out. The last man standing is the victor, and will walk away the 6WF Undisputed Champion.

RJ: Undoubtedly one of the most vicious, brutal match-types around. Add into that some of the feuds that are leading into this match, it is going to be utter carnage. You have the on-going feud between Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch, as well as the feud between Chaos and Chris Patricks that has gone to a very personal level.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman it is now time for your MAIN EVENT! The following is an ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH for the 6WF UNDISPUTED TITLE!

MW: We found out earlier tonight which two men will start off the match not inside the pods, those two men being Blue Dragon and Marshall Murdoch.

RA: Introducing the first challenger, REPRESENTING THE CHURCH...he hails from Houston, Texas and weighs in at 232lbs...the reigning 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...MARSHALL MURDOCH!

"Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck and then the European Title before walking down the ramp to the ring, he steps in and stares down the ramp.

MW: This marks a big chance for Marshall Murdoch, and for the Church. This is the first world title opportunity it’s members have had since the departure of Hero from 6WF, a real opportunity to lay down a marker.

RJ: It also makes a change for Murdoch facing off against Blue Dragon, having constantly been at loggerheads with Clarke James for two months, though he is also involved in this match.

RA: Introducing next, from Liverpool...he weighs in at 266lbs...a former 6WF Hardcore Champion...BLUE DRAGON!

“Before I forget” roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Blue Dragon steps out onto the ramp. He storms down the ramp, before slowing and taking a long look at the structure he is about to step into. He then steps into the chamber, staring across at Murdoch.

RJ: This is a match that plays into the hands of Blue Dragon, the Hardcore hero. We know that Blue Dragon enjoys causing destruction, and is the man in this match who will use this chamber most effectively.

MW: It’s about the only time this man could ever be considered a realistic winner of a world title match.

RJ: Shut the hell up Michael, he’s earned this chance.

RA: Next, hailing from Compton, Los Angeles, United States...weighing in at 270lbs...a multiple CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...JJ JOHNSON!

Suddenly there's a huge eruption when the Lights go down in the arena and Remember the Name by Fort Minor hit's, Pyros explode all along the stage, blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as superstar walks out. Poses for the fans and then walks to the ring as the colour appears back and pyros burst from the announcers’ desk as JJ Johnson slides into the ring, he stares across at Murdoch and Blue Dragon before leaving the ring and entering into one of the pods.

MW: JJ Johnson has experience of Elimination Chamber matches, he’s also been involved in other brutal match-types such as the three stages of hell match and a ghetto warfare match.

RJ: JJ has been on a hell of a run since he revealed himself to be the man behind the mask of Angelo Anneire.

RA: And now, hailing from Westminster, London...he weighs in at 214lbs...CLARKE “JUDAS” JAMES!

JUDAS HAS RETURNED! The lights in the arena dip as the crowd go wild, 'Blind Faith' by Chase 'n' Status kicks in and Clarke James strolls on to the stage soaking up the applause, looking emotional at the sheer volume of applause, he walks across the top of the ramp, taking in the ovation, he begins walking down the ramp. James enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, saluting the fans, he then drops down and steps into his pod, his glare never leaving that of Marshall Murdoch’s.

RJ: James has the chance for revenge on Murdoch tonight, depending on when he enters the chamber. There is no way out for Marshall tonight, there is nowhere to hide and no way the Church can interfere.

MW: He won’t be hiding, he’ll be on his way to the world title and James will have to watch on in jealousy.

RA: And the final challenger, hailing from Brighton, England and weighing in at 173lbs...a former 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...CHAOSSSSSS!

“IT’S AN OMEN!” blasts out and then ‘Granite’ kicks in as green pyrotechnicss go off and Chaos jumps through the fireworks. The crowd are booing furiously as Chaos raises his arm slowly in the air. Chaos walks down the ramp, screaming abuse back at the fans that shout at him. He steps into the chamber, walks around the outside of the ring before stepping into his pod.

MW: I really think that this match will suit Chaos down to the ground. He’s a high-flying, risk-taking, innovative wrestler and with these surroundings, those are abilities that will come in handy.

RJ: He’s been so close on so many occasions to winning the world title, none more so than at Born In Fire, maybe tonight will be the night?

RA: FINALLY...He hails from Boston, Massachusetts and weighs in at 220lbs...he is the reigning and defending 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...CHRISTOPHER PATRICKKSSSSSSSSSSSS!

“Refuse/Resist” blares out through the speakers and the crowd’s cheers shot up a notch as Christopher Patricks sprints out onto the ramp, the 6WF Title around his waist. He continues running down the ramp, ignoring the sight of the chamber. He steps in and walks straight towards the pod of Chaos glaring at him. Finally he steps away and into his own pod.

RJ: What a test for Chris Patricks tonight. Should he emerge from here the world champion, he will have cemented his place as one of the great champions.

MW: It would be one hell of a feat RJ, I just don’t see how it’s possible especially with all the things going on in his life at the moment.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The 4 pod doors slide shut as the match begins with Marshall Murdoch and Blue Dragon in the centre of the ring. The two men lock up and Blue Dragon forces Murdoch back towards the ropes, he then fires in a stiff punch to the head whilst Murdoch is caught in the ropes, the ref bringing back Blue Dragon to allow Murdoch forward.

Blue Dragon runs in and goes for a clothesline but Marshall counters with a back body drop and the effect of the steel is seen for the first time as Blue Dragon crashes down back first. Murdoch steps onto the steel, he lifts up Blue Dragon and slams him head-first into the glass. He then grabs Blue Dragon from behind and hits a German suplex on the steel.

Murdoch steps away, allowing Dragon to rise before going for a roundhouse kick but Blue Dragon blocks. He brings in Murdoch closer before hitting a double-handed choke suplex and this time it is Murdoch sent flying into the steel. Blue Dragon grabs Murdoch and whips him towards the ropes, Marshall uses the ropes to flip over back into the ring. He rolls to his feet only to be met by Blue Dragon, who leaps over the top rope and hits a big shoulder block!

Blue Dragon lifts Marshall to his feet and then places him onto his shoulders, he runs around the ring and connecting with a huge powerslam! Murdoch rolls away to the corner but BD sprints in and connects with a big knee into the face, Murdoch falling to the canvas as Blue Dragon makes the first cover of the match.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Murdoch gets the shoulder up, Blue Dragon gets to his feet and hits a couple of fist drops before lifting Marshall to his feet. He launches him across the ring and on the rebound, he connects with a spinning side slam. Blue Dragon then heads up to the top rope...

MW: Lining up a flying clothesline...

RJ: Dropkick from Murdoch!

The European Champion leaps up and hits a dropkick to the stomach as Blue Dragon flies through the air. Murdoch waits for Blue Dragon to rise before booting him in the stomach and connecting with a big DDT! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Blue Dragon kicks out, Murdoch waits for him to rise before hitting a knee into the stomach. Murdoch then runs off the ropes and goes for a running bulldog but Blue Dragon shoves him away. Blue rises to his feet and goes for a big boot on Murdoch but he side-steps who then hits a big roundhouse kick to the back...

*The lights begin to flash around the chamber...

RJ: This means that the next person is about to enter the ring...

*The light stops on the pod of...........................................................................................Clarke James!

RJ: Oh yes! Things are about to heat up a little!

James waits impatiently as his pod finally opens, Murdoch jolts around and walks straight into a springboard tornado DDT from Clarke James.

MW: What a start from James!

CJ makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

James places Murdoch into a sleeper hold as soon as the shoulder comes up. He synchs in the hold, trying to restrain Murdoch. The European Champion eventually gets to his feet, and he whips James out across the ring. Marshall ducks his head for a back body drop and James leaps over the top into a sunset flip.

Murdoch shows his strength in not falling to the mat, then fighting to his feet with James slung over his shoulders, he then delivers an Alabama slam, driving Clarke James into the mat. Murdoch stands waiting for James to rise before going for a roundhouse kick, Clarke manages to duck underneath it. He then fires in a boot to the gut which Murdoch grabs. He grins only for James to hit him with an enzaguri kick!

James doesn’t cover, he allows Marshall to rise before scooping him onto his shoulders. James has to regain some balance then hitting Murdoch with a Samoan Drop. He goes into the cover once more.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

James gets to his feet after Murdoch gets the kick out, he places Marshall into an armbar. The European Champion gets to his feet, and fires in a series of elbow to the stomach of James that forces him to keel over in pain. Murdoch launches him across the ring, connecting with a sidewalk slam on the rebound. James rolls away towards the ropes, Murdoch sprints across going for a clothesline but James back body drops to him to the outside.

RJ: Former tag team partners, now great rivals. They know each other’s every move and that is evident in these exchanges we’ve just seen.

Murdoch rises to his feet and James comes sprinting across the ring going for a plancha but Murdoch side-steps. James manages to land on his feet and turns around, but Murdoch pulls him in and then drives James into the steel “wall” with a spinebuster! Murdoch goes for a springboard moonsault but Blue Dragon is up and hits Marshall with a big boot!

Blue Dragon steps to the outside and picks up Marshall, he goes for a belly to belly suplex but Murdoch escapes the hold and suplexes Blue Dragon into the ring. Murdoch steps in and hits a couple of big knees into the back before placing Blue Dragon into a seated abdominal stretch. Eventually BD manages to get to his feet, Murdoch nails him with a pumphandle slam. The European Champion hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Marshall gets to his feet, he stomps away on the right ankle of Blue Dragon before placing him into an ankle lock. However, Blue Dragon manages to counter this by booting Murdoch away into the corner. Blue Dragon pummels away on the head of Marshall with big punches, then dragging him forward and hitting a jacknife powerbomb.

MW: Blue Dragon’s power allowing him to counter the speed of Marshall and Clarke.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon rises to his feet, he lifts Murdoch to his feet and boots him in the stomach...

*The lights begin to flash once more...

RJ: Here we go again!

*The lights stop on Chris Patricks pod, the door slides open and Patricks steps into the ring straight towards Blue Dragon.

MW: Patricks 4th in, it’s not the worst position to enter into this match really.

RJ: Blue Dragon and Patricks had a falling-out at the Supershow, and Patricks is looking to settle that right now.

Chris Patricks steps into the ring and hits a big superkick to the chin of Blue Dragon, who did have Marshall Murdoch set up for the deathnote. Murdoch stands up behind Patricks, but he is hit with a spinning heel kick! Patricks hooks the leg of Blue Dragon.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Blue Dragon gets the shoulder up, Patricks rises to his feet and stomps away viciously on the head of Blue Dragon who rolls to the corner. Patricks removes the turnbuckle cover and throws it away, He lifts up BD and smashes him head first into the turnbuckle repeatedly until blood is drawn.

He then allows Blue Dragon to step back before booting him in the stomach and running out of the corner, hitting Blue Dragon with a front flip piledriver. Patricks spins around only to walk straight into Clarke James who ran from outside to in, hitting a diving plancha on Patricks!

Clarke James drags Patricks closer to Blue Dragon, and then heads up to the top rope.

RJ: What is Clarke James thinking here?

MW: DOUBLE CORKSCREW SENTON!

James looks across to both men, then decides to cover Blue Dragon. Marshall Murdoch sneaks in and covers Marshall Murdoch at the same time.

Ref: 1............2...........James rolls away from covering Blue Dragon to drag Murdoch away from Chris Patricks.

RJ: James sacrificing eliminating Blue Dragon...

MW: That was stupid, they could have got rid of two guys at once and now there is still 4 men left.

James lifts up Murdoch, he fires in a big punch but Murdoch blocks and prods him in the eye. Marshall then hits a big T-Bone suplex, he makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

James just about kicks out, Murdoch steps back and waits for James to rise before running in and going for Marshall Law! James side-steps, Murdoch spins around and James nails a big spinebuster! He doesn’t cover, instead waiting for Marshall to rise before booting him in the stomach...

RJ: FAITHLESS!

MW: Why’s he not covering?

RJ: Another Faithless!

MW: Just wanted to make sure by the looks of it.

Ref: 1.............2................3!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, Marshall Murdoch has been eliminated!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:23 am

*Murdoch is rolled to the outside by James and the refs on the outside of the chamber remove him before slamming the door shut once more.

MW: 3 men currently involved now...oh wait!

*The lights begin to flicker once more and they settle on the pod of CHAOS!

He boots away at the pod until it opens up. He steps out and steps into the ring, he shoves James away and heads straight towards Chris Patricks. He hits a couple of hard stomps down into the head, before rolling Chris Patricks onto the outside. He then uses the ropes to hit a senton onto the stomach of Chris Patricks!

Chaos lifts Chris Patricks to his feet and Irish Whips him into the pod, which he then follows with a running clothesline to the back of the head, again forcing Patricks into the pod. Chaos then runs the ropes, hitting a lionsault and hooking the leg.

Patricks gets the shoulder up, Chaos quickly starts to scale the steel “wall” of the chamber, he then dives off going for a moonsault.

RJ: PATRICKS HAS ROLLED AWAY!

MW: Brilliant from Chaos! Somehow he has landed on his feet...OHHHH!

Chaos lands on his feet but stumbles straight into a belly to belly suplex from Patricks, sending Chaos into the steel. Clarke James is up to his feet and he grabs Patricks by the head and throws him back into the ring. Patricks rises and James easily ducks under a clothesline attempt from the world champion before hitting an atomic drop followed by a russian legsweep. James makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

Patricks is dragged to his feet by James, who immediately whips him out across the ring and goes for a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker, which connects! Patricks stumbles to his feet and James boots him in the stomach setting up for Faithless...

RJ: James going for his 2nd elimination...

MW: Patricks counters with a reverse STO!

James rolls away to the outside after the reverse STO. Patricks rolls James onto his front, before then heading back into the ring...

RJ: The Big Bang!

MW: James driven head-first into the steel there!

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

Patricks goes up to the top rope, and is about to launch himself off for the Puzzle-Solver when he looks down to see Chaos stirring. His long-time rival clicks his fingers and a VT begins to play on the titantron, similar to the one shown on the super-show...

Patricks looks on fixated in horror as his wife is shown strapped to a chair, her mouth gagged with a single photo of her kids in front of her. Patricks is staring down at Chaos, shouting and bawling. Chaos is then shown walking onto screen on the VT, and Patricks horrified expression increases as Chaos is shown smirking, then the video goes off.

Patricks is about to dive off onto Chaos but Blue Dragon is up, he grabs Patricks by the throat and nails a huge chokeslam from the top rope! Chaos is smiling to himself as Blue Dragon covers.

RJ: Chaos refusing to do his own dirty work. He distracted Patricks, and now Blue Dragon has stopped Patricks from getting his hands on Chaos. You can’t blame Blue, it’s his chance to win the world title but it’s downright cowardly from Chaos.

MW: And genius. He’s just got rid of another competitor.

Ref: 1.................2.....................3!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman Christopher Patricks has been eliminated!

RJ: So there will be a new champion tonight!

Chaos enters into the ring and throws Patricks out of the chamber, he then steps back into the ring and hits a leaping dropkick to the side of Blue Dragon’s head. He rolls into the corner, where Chaos proceeds to stomp away viciously on the head of the scouser. Chaos continues to pummel the head of Blue Dragon when the lights start flashing...

MW: Well we all know who it is...

RJ: Huge opportunity here for JJ Johnson!

JJ’s pod slides open, he walks straight towards James on the outside. He lifts up the ex-COH member and hits a series of boxing combinations. He then places James onto his shoulders and hits a running powerslam onto the unforgiving steel. JJ doesn’t cover, instead waiting for Clarke to rise before hitting a Full Nelson slam onto the steel.

MW: James taking some punishment, as is Blue Dragon.

Chaos is shown in the ring, he has climbed up to the top rope and pulled Blue Dragon up there with him. He has thrown the turnbuckle away, he then leaps up and drives Blue Dragon head first into the steel. Chaos then returns to the top rope, flying off hitting a spinal tap.

Ref: 1...........2............Kick out!

Blue Dragon is dragged back to the corner by Chaos, who continues the barrage of stomps. The camera’s return to the outside of the ring and on the steel where JJ has Clarke set up for the VIP experience, but James manages to roll down the back and he then hits a reverse DDT! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

RJ: A mightily impressive showing from Clarke James tonight.

James hauls up JJ, he throws him into the ropes before then hitting a spinebuster onto the steel off the rebound. James heads up to the top rope...

MW: Lining up a corkscrew senton!

RJ: Damn it Chaos!

*Chaos spots James on the top rope, he runs over and hits a roundhouse kick to the back of the head. James falls from the top rope to the outside, slumped up against the pod. JJ slowly rolls up onto his feet and he spots James leant up against the pod. He stands impatiently, waiting for Clarke to rise...

RJ: What’s he thinking here...no JJ don’t do this...

MW: SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR THROUGH THE POD!

Crowd: THAT WAS AWESOME! THAT WAS AWESOME!

RJ: My god they must be broken in half!

JJ hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...................3!

RA: Clarke James has been eliminated!

The crowd cheer loudly for Clarke as he lays slumped amongst the wreckage of the broken pod door. JJ rolls himself into the ring to recover. Chaos has lifted Blue Dragon up in the corner, he spins around and then sprints towards Blue Dragon who somehow manages to hit an inverted flapjack which sends Chaos head-first into the pod. Blue Dragon then hits a German suplex on Chaos...

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Chaos manages to kick out, Blue Dragon gets to his feet and lifts up Chaos. He then scoop slams him down before heading up to the top rope, he hits a diving knee drop and then rolls through. Chaos stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a brogue kick from the scouser.
RJ: We thought this structure would play into the hands of Blue Dragon and that has certainly been proved true.

Blue Dragon lifts up Chaos, he then hits him with a boot to the stomach before going for the death note but Chaos rolls down the back and back-slides Blue Dragon.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

BD kicks out but Chaos leaps to his feet and manages to hit a punt kick to the side of the head. Chaos drags Blue Dragon to one corner before walking to the opposite corner then up to the top rope...

MW: He’s going to the top of the pod...

RJ: Don’t do this Chaos...COAST TO COAST!

MW: Now that was awesome!

Chaos slowly gets to his feet, he drags Blue Dragon away from the ropes and hooks the legs.

Ref: 1.....................2..........................3!

RA: Blue Dragon has been eliminated.

RJ: We are down to our final two, JJ Johnson and Chaos.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:28 am

MW: One a former multi-time world champion, the other yet to win a world title. This should be an epic contest.

RJ: Johnson the fresher man, this may prove pivotal.

As soon as Blue Dragon is counted out, JJ sprints over and drives an elbow into the back of Chaos’ head. He then lifts the former European Champion to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and connects with a farooq-esque spinebuster. JJ makes the cover.

Chaos manages to get the shoulder up, JJ hauls him up and boots him in the stomach before running off the ropes and nails a scissors kick. JJ makes the cover once more.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Chaos kicks out, JJ rises to his feet and awaits the arrival of Chaos to his feet before lifting him onto his shoulder in position for an Electric Chair drop, but Chaos drops down the back and hits a chopblock, which Chaos then follows up with a spinning impaler.

MW: Such a contrast in styles between these two.

RJ: Ground and pound, power-based game for Johnson whilst Chaos relies more on speed and agility.

This time it is Johnson’s turn to get the shoulder up. Chaos lifts him up and goes to whip him to the corner, but Johnson proves too strong and sends Chaos crashing into the corner instead. JJ sprints over but Chaos counters with a pele kick, he then uses the ropes to springboard backwards into a reverse DDT on Johnson. Chaos again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Chaos rises to his feet, an evil grin etched on his face. He waits for JJ to rise before booting him in the stomach, he sets up for the G-Force which JJ counters with a back body drop. Chaos stumbles to his feet and JJ runs over, sending Chaos to the outside with a big clothesline!

JJ takes his time to step out onto the steel, Chaos is up and throws a punch at Johnson who easily blocks, before countering with a jawbreaker. He then grabs Chaos by the gut and launches him into the steel with a huge belly to belly suplex!

RJ: What move from Johnson, what power!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Chaos kicks out, JJ lifts him to his feet and scoop slams him into the steel. He lifts up Chaos and repeats this move four more times! He then makes the cover.

MW: I dread to think the impact this is having on the back of Chaos.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Chaos manages to get the shoulder up, JJ picks up Chaos and launches him back into the ring with a gorilla press slam. As Chaos rises, JJ runs and leaps through the middle rope knocking Chaos down to the Canvas.

MW: JJ is pulling out all the stops here.

Chaos is dragged to his feet before being whipped across the ring, JJ goes for a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker but Chaos counters with a head-scissors takedown! JJ rolls up to his feet and walks straight into a superkick from Chaos! Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

JJ forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Chaos drags him to the corner where he hits a shining wizard. Chaos lifts him to the top rope, then follows up there himself...

RJ: FRANKENSTEINER!

Chaos hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

MW: What a contest!

JJ gets the shoulder up, Chaos heads up to the top rope and flies off going for a moonsault but JJ rolls away, Chaos crashes into the mat. JJ then heads to the top rope himself...

RJ: What’s he thinking?

MW: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

RJ: JJ won a world title with this move, could it be the move that wins him the big one once more?

Ref: 1................2...................Foot on the rope!

MW: Unbelievable from Chaos!

JJ lifts up Chaos, he waits for him to rise before booting him in the gut. He goes for the Rural Impound but Chaos counters with a side-slam backbreaker. Chaos goes to the top rope, he looks down at JJ before shaking his head and going to the top of the pod and then turning around.

RJ: My god, make or break here for Chaos...

MW: CHAOS RISING HITS!

RJ: NEW CHAMPION!

Ref: 1.....................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: YES! YES! YES! YES!

RJ: Chaos wins...The Destiny is finally fulfilled!

*Chaos can barely stir to his feet as the door of the Chamber opens up and one of the other referees rolls in with the world title. He passes it to the ref inside the chamber who gives it to Chaos on the mat.

He clutches it tight to his chest as he rolls to the ropes to pull himself up. He wraps it around his waist, then climbs up to one of the pods slowly, standing tall to loud boos.

MW: Chaos is world champion as we head into 2012!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down