The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool agree £23m Luis Suarez deal with Ajax !

Go down

Liverpool agree £23m Luis Suarez deal with Ajax ! Empty Liverpool agree £23m Luis Suarez deal with Ajax !

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jan 2011, 8:06 pm

What you think of this guys?
Torres & Suarez up top is an interesting partnership to look forward to.

Back to top Go down

Liverpool agree £23m Luis Suarez deal with Ajax ! Empty Re: Liverpool agree £23m Luis Suarez deal with Ajax !

Post by FootyKnowItAll Fri 28 Jan 2011, 8:10 pm

Considering Torres is welcoming a move to Chelsea (see my article), perhaps Suarez is his replacement?

FootyKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Liverpool agree £23m Luis Suarez deal with Ajax ! Empty Re: Liverpool agree £23m Luis Suarez deal with Ajax !

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jan 2011, 8:23 pm

if i was Torres, id wait till the end of the season before deciding for definate whether to move or not.
Spending £23m on a player is a sign of intention from the new owner, i would at least wait till the summer and see who else they bring in etc

Back to top Go down

Post by FootyKnowItAll Fri 28 Jan 2011, 8:26 pm

That is a fair point, but if it is indeed true that Torres has asked Liverpool to sell him to Chelsea, then his mind would appear to be made up, and therefore it would take 2-3 top class players, including Suarez, to persuade him to stay.

FootyKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down