The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luis Suarez

+5
TopHat24/7
Josiah Maiestas
MtotheC
Small Time
d260005p
9 posters

Go down

Would you like to see the back of Suarez?

Luis Suarez Vote_lcap55%Luis Suarez Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 12 ]
Luis Suarez Vote_lcap45%Luis Suarez Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Luis Suarez Empty Luis Suarez

Post by d260005p Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:11 pm

Probably the dirtiest player i have ever seen in the premier league. Constantly dives, racist rants, failure to shake hands with players in relation to those racist accusations, always complaining.........just down right pathetic excuse for a footballer.

Granted, he is a class player, but his footy skills are let down hugely by his disgraceful personality.

Would people like to see him leave the Premier League??

I know i would!

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Empty Re: Luis Suarez

Post by Guest Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:26 pm

like him as a player, cant stand him as a person.

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:28 pm

Couldnt agree more.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Small Time Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:30 pm

No not really. As a fan of the game and not the personalities that play said game I'd rather see him here than in Spain where they wouldn't let his misdemeanours bother them.

Small Time

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:34 pm

Small Time wrote:No not really. As a fan of the game and not the personalities that play said game I'd rather see him here than in Spain where they wouldn't let his misdemeanours bother them.

Id rather see a player with his quality actually stop acting the fool and giving all these foreign players excuses.

He is ALWAYS on the floor! No joke! I thought Ronaldo was bad, but Suarez really is despicable.

Id rather him go away, bring in a striker that does not act like an idiot and try and wreck our game.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:43 pm

Tough question... He is without doubt a fine player but his attitude stinks, from a fans point of view I'd like to see him stay in the country we have already lost two world class players in ronaldo and fab in the last few years and see another one leave would be a blow to the English game.

From a professional view point the antics mentioned by the op are something that need to be addressed of he is to stay.

He should given one more opportunity to prove he is here to play football and wins things with Liverpool rather than be controversial.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Small Time Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:43 pm

d260005p wrote:
Small Time wrote:No not really. As a fan of the game and not the personalities that play said game I'd rather see him here than in Spain where they wouldn't let his misdemeanours bother them.

Id rather see a player with his quality actually stop acting the fool and giving all these foreign players excuses.

He is ALWAYS on the floor! No joke! I thought Ronaldo was bad, but Suarez really is despicable.

Id rather him go away, bring in a striker that does not act like an idiot and try and wreck our game.

Even if you end up with far less quality in the league?

Small Time

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:47 pm

Yes! Id rather watch Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck, Scotty Parker, Fernando Torres, Stuart Downing, Demba Ba.......all class players that hardly EVER dive, never REALLY swarm the referees, are never really in racial confrontation, refusal of handshakes, etc etc the list goes on with that Suarez fella.

Id rather have Skilled, talented and proper footballers embrace our league, as opposed to that thing.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Small Time Tue 06 Mar 2012, 4:54 pm

d260005p wrote:Yes! Id rather watch Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck, Scotty Parker, Fernando Torres, Stuart Downing, Demba Ba.......all class players that hardly EVER dive, never REALLY swarm the referees, are never really in racial confrontation, refusal of handshakes, etc etc the list goes on with that Suarez fella.

Id rather have Skilled, talented and proper footballers embrace our league, as opposed to that thing.

That thing?

If he was the difference between your side winning the premier league and being relegated would you have him in your team?

Small Time

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:01 pm

Nope. Not at all. As bitter as it sounds.

Id rather struggle mid table with mediocre strikers so long as they dont fall around the floor crying all day to refs and being argumentative with just about anyone but himself.

Id rather be relegated into the Championship than have him scoring for us.

No way.

NONE of our players do ANYTHING like him! Its shocking!

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:16 pm

Our game?

The crap kick and rush football?

I'd rather have foreigners here who bring skill, than crappy hoofing, sprint as fast as you can types that we have in this country.

If it wasnt for foreign players, the PL would be on a par with the Slovakian league.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 5:30 pm

Talented footballer, repulsive individual.

If I had a gun with one bullet and had to pick between him and Joey Barton it'd be tough, but as that isn't quite the question the answer is easy - through the little git out on his ear. An embarrasment to his club and an embarrassment to the EPL.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 06 Mar 2012, 7:21 pm

Great player, but I'd like to head butt him.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 06 Mar 2012, 7:35 pm

He is a decent player, not great by any stretch of the imagination - he is easiy the most hateful player to have set foot in the EPL.

It should be being spelt out to him by his club that he is on probation and needs to score goals, not dive, foul, harass and generally irritate.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed 07 Mar 2012, 4:22 pm

d260005p wrote:Yes! Id rather watch Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck, Scotty Parker, Fernando Torres, Stuart Downing, Demba Ba.......all class players that hardly EVER dive, never REALLY swarm the referees, are never really in racial confrontation, refusal of handshakes, etc etc the list goes on with that Suarez fella.

The two I've highlighted here are shockingly bad for diving, and Torres is always berating the refs, has done since he was at Liverpool. I'm surprised you haven't put Bale on the list as he's always diving as well only have to look at the penalty he won against Arsenal.

It's easy to say you wouldn't have him in your team even if it meant you staying up as he doesn't play for your team, but if he did I doubt you'd be saying you'd want him out.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Wed 07 Mar 2012, 4:47 pm

Not the dirtiest player (have you ever seen Duncan Ferguson play?) but I would love to see the back of him, quite possibly the player I have despised the most since watching football along with John Terry.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down