The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

raw thought it was good spoilers may be on here.

5 posters

Go down

raw thought it was good spoilers may be on here. Empty raw thought it was good spoilers may be on here.

Post by Blade Tue 15 Mar 2011, 6:07 pm

spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilersspoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilersspoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers

i thought that raw was pretty good this week, with the rock and the miz promo's taking the urine out of each other, then at the end when the miz was dressed as the rock and crowd went wild i just had to laugh when the realised that it was not the rock.

what's everyone's thoughts on raw this week?
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

raw thought it was good spoilers may be on here. Empty Re: raw thought it was good spoilers may be on here.

Post by theanimal316 Tue 15 Mar 2011, 6:35 pm

Great Raw I thought. A few thoughts:
> Delighted for Sheamus, it's good to know they have some plans for him, even if they plans are mid card for the time being. He looked genuinely delighted to win.
> I loved Rock's first promo when he returned, but I think he is looking silly now, and Cena's words of truth stick in my mind more than Rock's fruity pebbles jibes. Feel free to disagree, but I think he is behind both The Miz and Cena in the war of words. Not sure if he has lost touch or if he has been given bad material. Cannot wait to see him in the ring though, which I feel we will see in 2011.
> I think the WWE must have struck a deal with the network to stop being PG temporarily in the build up to Mania, with JR saying b*st*rd and Khali's blood being shown in close up. I like it.
> Massive pops for Orton and Cena I thought. Like him or hate him, no1 is silent in the arena when Cena is around.
> Thought Michael Cole was pure gold on the mic all night last night. Turning into a great heel character after annoying me at the start. I find myself kinda rooting for him now. He is just behind Punk as the best heel character in the WWE for my money.
> Is A-Ri going to be back now? Hope so.

One major gripe: 2 of the most impressive in ring performers currently, Morrison and Ziggler, in a match with Laycool Trish and Snooki at WM. I am raging at this one. I have loved most things the WWE are trying to do recently but this is a major disappointment. I still think it is shaping up to be a good WM though. Why not a ladder match or some other gimmick match that could show of their athletic talents.

Overall, one of the best Raws in recent memory. The Miz has really stepped up.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

raw thought it was good spoilers may be on here. Empty Re: raw thought it was good spoilers may be on here.

Post by Blade Tue 15 Mar 2011, 6:52 pm

yeah agree with you about Cole thought he has done really well at the moment doing a great job as a heel.

the same goes for Ziggler and Morrison they should have a separate match from the divas (if you can call Vicky g as a diva lol)

as for the cena, rock and miz triangle i think that miz is winning the war of words but does this mean the cena is gonna win at mainia?

as for a-ride i have know idea if he is coming back or not, i hope so as i do think he could turn out to be a great wrestle given the right gimmick and story lines but this is the wwe were talking about.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 16 Mar 2011, 10:13 am

I don't know why they just don't make a fatal fourway for the US title - Sheamus (C), Bryan, Morrison, Ziggler. Sheamus should retain but with the talent in that match there should be some really good spots, plus it elevates the US title a little with two former world champions in the mix. Makes more sense to me than this diva tag match thing.

I watched the Rock's segment on wwe.com and thought it was really funny - the kid did really well and the way the Rock went from dead pan to OTT was nicely worked imo. I just hope as Mania gets closer the storyline moves on a little now - the Rock hasn't even been confirmed as guest ref, but even if it doesn't happen I would like the Rock to cut a promo about Mania itself rather than just trade insults with Cena and Miz.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 16 Mar 2011, 12:52 pm

I didn't really enjoy RAW this week, it was so so IMO, I thought The Miz saved it at the end althought I felt Michael Cole was gold throughout the night, although I've always got that opinion of him these days.

I can't really undertstand the whole Shaemus and US title deal either

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed 16 Mar 2011, 2:35 pm

^I agree about the Sheamus thing. Maybe people got fed up with Daniel Bryan being US Champ. But I felt that the US Title needs more of a storyline. It just seems to be a belt that they can chuck around.
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 16 Mar 2011, 3:24 pm

I'd just give the US and IC champs two good feuds and let the natural progression of a unification match write itself

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down