The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other Friends characters

+14
rawa86
MIG
AlexHuckerby
Thomond
Beer
ADMIN
Adam D
AberdeenSteve
Crimey
President Trump
liverbnz
westisbest
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
The Womble
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The other Friends characters - Page 2 Empty The other Friends characters

Post by The Womble Mon 09 Jan 2012, 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

We've probably all seen every episode of Friends about 114 times and after being subjected to it again over the weekend on Comedy Central it got me thinking about which characters, aside from the 6 main characters, stood out.

You have the obvious ones like Gunther and Janice, I always thought they might have given Gunther his own spin off show, but who were your favourites? They can be one-off characters or re-curring ones.

My personal favourites were:

David - Hank Azaria. Phoebe's boyfriend in series 1 who went to Minsk. He was hilarious! Great actor and great character.

The guy that Alec Baldwin played - Can't remember his name but he was Phoebe's date in 1 episode and was so over enthusiastic about everything.

The best however, in my opinion, was Eddie. Chandlers room-mate when Joey moved out. They should of made him a regular. He was brilliantly funny.

Anyway, over to you.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

The other Friends characters - Page 2 Empty Re: The other Friends characters

Post by Skydriver Sat 27 Oct 2012, 6:42 am

Lots of good guest appearances, many of which already name-checked.

Remember the episode with Julia Roberts and Jean Claude Van Damme?

Winona Ryder's character refusing to come out of the closet made me chuckle a bit - including the Phoebe/Rachel moment afterwards.

Stalwarts of British comedy Jennifer Saunders and Hugh Laurie also deserve a mention I reckon (the wedding in London).

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2