The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Esclation 17th Janaury 2012

+7
Beer
AberdeenSteve
Paul Mac 6CW
Bentyf1
Dexter Morgan
Blade
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CW Esclation 17th Janaury 2012 Empty 6CW Esclation 17th Janaury 2012

Post by JJJohnson Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Dark Match
Chris Guerra vs Colbert Pickwhiste vs Byron Williams vs Bartholomew Winterforth-Featherstone

Match 1
Jack Frost vs Dan Morris

Match 2
Extreme Title
Dicey Reilly © vs Cerberus vs Lex Hart vs Orthrus

Match 3
Interfed Cup
Yarmouth Blade vs Big Al Lustley

*Zach Corchia calls out Christy James' kidnapper

Match 4
Tables Match
Genesis (Michael Sweetwater/Mr Kenty/Udo Berg) vs Perfect Jack/Mason White/Josh Valour

Match 5
Interfed Cup
Kenji Hidari/Mike Hill vs Dragon/Shadow

Main Event
Number One Contender (If either Black or Leone can win the match then they get a title shot)
Geoff Steel vs Keith Leone vs Jackson Black

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Esclation 17th Janaury 2012 Empty Re: 6CW Esclation 17th Janaury 2012

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Jack Reynolds is poised for an interview. The camera then pans around to reveal a visibly bruised Keith Leone. Reynolds looks at the camera again.

Reynolds: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am joined at this time by the possibly soon to be number one contender to the 6CW World Title, Keith Leone...

Leone: Wow, could you have made that any more confusing to listen to?

Reynolds: Huh? Anyway Keith, what are your thoughts on what happened at Escalation and being assaulted by Genesis and Alex Walker?

Leone: Oh we’re going to do down this route, terrific. My thoughts on what happened are the standard thoughts I have had for over 6 months now, though now some people are actually starting to listen to them. Walker still manages to survive any kind of onslaught we hit him with, and you know what else survives like that?

Reynolds: Umm, is it a...

Leone: That was a rhetorical question (Leone puts his head in his hands). A cockroach. One of the most loathed and despised creatures on planet earth, much akin to Alex Walker in that way to I suppose. Clearly what Alex hasn’t realised yet though is that although he may keep coming back, so do I. Heck, Alex Walker had me fired because I knew too much, and I still managed to get back here, so please Alex, a little beating from your group of ragtag miscreants isn’t going to really threaten me now. In fact it helps my case to good ol’ Jackson if anything. That little conspiracy I was talking about, all of that stuff about Walker not giving a damn about you, do you not see it now? Why else would he have had the match stopped when hypothetically you still had a chance of winning it. He “screwed” you out of that World Title shot and left you with that shiny belt over your shoulder, so you still have something shiny to look at and keep you entertained.

Reynolds: But with all of that said, a sort of re-match has been made for the number one contenders spot next week at Escalation, with both Jackson Black and Geoff Steel involved. What do you think to this?

Leone: You’re full of intelligent questions aren’t you Reynolds? You’ve been hanging out with Dicey and Lex for too long. Anyway, it’s just another way of the Board and Walker stacking the deck against me. Sure I have Liederman, albeit hesitantly, in my corner trying to ensure that power remains away from Genesis, but I still have a lot of big-wigs not wanting me anywhere near the power I really want. So far I have managed to descend this company into complete chaos by saying a few words and putting in a couple of threats to some powerful men. Now imagine how much damage I could do with a World Title around my waist, if I was the main guy in this company, the untouchable one. Walker has thrown guys at Steel to stop him, but he dare not treat Steel like he treated me out of fear of what Steel could do, after all, if I brought Geoff to my level, what kind of hell would Walker have brought upon himself? At Escalation Geoff knows precisely what is going to happen. He is going to fight me until he is exhausted and yet he still isn’t going to be able to beat me. We’ve been through this all hundreds of times before, and I’m sure it will happen a hundred times again. Now I don’t know if it’s purely his inferiority in wrestling ability to me, or if it’s even a mental barrier he has, but you can’t beat me Geoff, and deep down you know you never will be able to. Which leaves your only hope, beating Jackson in the match. Now as easy as that sounds, from past experience we both know that just isn’t the case. As much as I know his mental capacity is much to be desired, his wrestling skill is undoubtedly excellent and without all of his other baggage, he may have already reached his true potential by now. Not only that, but I still have a point to prove to him. I still need to make sure that he realises what kind of pain he has set himself up for in challenging me and not running while he had the chance. Jackson, you were kept in the dark for so long by Walker and Genesis and soon all will be made very clear to you, but until then I’m just going to have to make sure I put you on a chain and try to stop you yapping for the mean time, which is all you seem to be successful at as of late.

At Escalation I am going to get my rightful title shot, I’m going to be loud and obnoxious as much as I like and hell, I may even throw a few more spanners into the Genesis machine just to see how much more damage I can do before I finally break it.

Keith Leone winks into the camera before walking off screen as Jack Reynolds is left bemusedly looking at Leone and then back at the camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:49 pm

The crowd in the arena are doing the 6C DUB chant when the cameras come back on air from the commercial break.

The camera then spins round to Jeff Thaddeus And Henry Lloyd who are wearing there Usual smart grey suits.

Jeff Thaddeus: Welcome back to another Monday night Escalation, what a night were having so far, Still along side me is Henry Lloyd, What a night we should have tonight.
Championship match's and all so the Interfed fed cup continues here tonight with Yarmouth Blade v Big al Lusty in singles compition and then later on in the evening we have Kenji Hidari and Mike Hill vs Dragon and Shadow.

Henry Lloyd: We certainly do Jeff, I'm loving this Interfed cup it just keeps on getting and better and pairing guys up that hate it each others guts makes it even more interesting, The match I'm really looking forward to is the one with Yarmouth and that goof Big al Lusty, Lusty well I herd he asked for this match to happen and he got his wish, But I think that Lusty might have bitten more than he can chew in this one.

Suddenly the crowd cheer as they see a nervous Jack Reynolds on the titron standing with a microphone in hand and wearing a smart Black suite with a black tie.

Jack Reynolds: Lady's and Gentleman please welcome my guest's at this time Yarmouth Blade and his Dad.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Blade and his Dad come in to camera shot and they both start to laugh and the crowd in the arena.

Jack Reynolds: Blade you won your last match against Big al Lusty and Rapture, How do you feel about that?

Dad steps forward and grabs the microphone out of the hand of Jack Reynolds who then looks terrified.

DAD: Look at him son, He looks like he's just been to a funeral, Shivering like a leaf, Calm down Jacky boy were not the enemy here but we will be if you don't bugger off right now.

Jack then turns round and walks out of camera shot as the crowd's boo's get even louder.

DAD: Now Lusty you are a joke of a wrestler who thinks he can take on my son, Well did you lose some of your brain sells after what happened to you last week?

Blade sniggers behind his Dad.

DAD: You foolishly tagged yourself in to the match and then you got yourself in to my sons most dangerous hold, The Sleeper hold, you got chocked out Lusty and the same will happen to you again right here on my sons patch 6CW.

You see Lusty this is my sons patch, This is his home, This is the place were he likes to call home, But saying that these idiot's in the arena, They just don't see what my boy can do, They just don't give him the respect he deserves so that is why my son fights for me and me alone, not for you parasites the so called fans, Not for Liederman but for me.

The crowd start the ass hole chant as Blade high fives his Dad.

DAD: Now there's some one else in this Interfed cup who has been bad mouthing my son behind his back and that man is Hidari of team Japan, You have been at my sons throat since you first came in to this company and this has to stop, Oh and how did you do again the Dragon, You got yourself disqualified against the man that you say your were gonna dominate.

You new you were gonna lose and wake up with a headache so you decided to hit him in the noodles and so got of lightly, Beleave me when I say this Hidari you my friend will not get away so lightly if and when you face my son again, you had better stay out of his way, He does not take it lightly when so called wrestlers bad mouth him and they don't do it to his face.

That my friend in my eyes is what a coward does you hide behind that so called team and that flag but when it comes to one on one you are no good, You are bad as they come, Now my son is the best technical wrestler in the business today and he fights clean, He does not need any underhand tactics, He does not need to hit some one in the noodles, He gets the job done 1,2,3.

So with that being said Lusty get ready for hell as my son is gonna choke the living hell out of you.

As the titron goes dark Blade and Dad high five each other and the crowd start to boo loudly as the camera spins round to Jeff Thaddeus and Henry Lloyd.

Jeff Thaddeus: Wow strong words from Blades father here tonight, Big al Lusty is gonna be in the firing line tonight.

Henry Lloyd: And Hidari has all so struck a nerve in the Blade camp, That should be a great match I would love to see that happen again.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:38 pm

The 6CW arena is buzzing in anticipation for a new superstar making his debut. The lights go down and a spotlight is shone onto the stage, as an announcer dressed as Henry VIII walks out with a traditional scroll of paper. He unravels the scroll and reads from it:

Announcer: “Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the newest man to grace the 6CW stage, a man of great integrity and class! He is the Ponkleville Hopscotch champion, and a true gent.

I welcome to you, residing from Ponkleville, England. Bartholomew Winterforth-Featherstone!”

As the announcer finishes talking the lights come back on, and 6 men walk out onto the stage holding traditional horns with flags emblazoned with the Ponkleville village crest draping down from them. They play an uplifting classic tune as the titantron springs to life, showing a man hunting hedgehogs with a musket. The horns cease and “Rule Britannia” blasts around the arena, as Bartholomew steps out onto the stage in full hunting gear. The crowd look confused and uninterested as he gives them a royal wave, before holding his musket into the air and firing a shot. The crowd perk up a bit after hearing the shot, and Bartholomew makes his way down to the ring giving the fans next to the ramp a royal wave as he walks past. He walks up the steps and into the ring, beckoning for a mic from a stagehand.

BWF: “Well I say, that was some spiffing good fun! And all funded by the British tax payer, marvellous! Allow me to introduce myself, I am Bartholomew Winterforth-Featherstone, from the Winterforth family of Ponkleville, best known for its haberdasheries and its glorious foliage. Most of you young whippersnappers are probably wondering what I, a true English gentleman, is doing in a wrestling squared circle. Well I come from a very wealthy family who revel in success after success, with a growing list of accolades few people can scoff at. Who here can say they are seven time village Hopscotch champion? Give me a show of hands, come on now, chop chop!”

The crowd still look uninterested, and no one raise their hands. A small group of people in the crowd start a “We want hedgehogs” chant which Bart hears. His stance changes and he immediately covers his ears, looking petrified.

BWF: “HEDGEHOGS! Where are they? Are they here? You sir, the one in the shell suit, where are the hedgehogs? I can’t see them, oh what a spot of bother I’m in! I have to get out of here!”

Bart leaves the ring quickly and runs up the ramp, dragging his musket along the floor with fear in his eyes as the crowd look on in bewilderment. He turns around and gives them a quick wave, still looking petrified before running backstage.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 pm

*All the camera's are on the ring once more, as Henry Lloyd is standing in the ring with a sheepish smile, dressed up in a pair of jeans and a 6CW t-shirt. The crowd begin to cheer as Lloyd raises the microphone to his mouth*

HL: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the greatest show on the planet 6CW!

*Lloyd gets a decent pop as the camera shows the fans cheering*

HL: Now last week on my twitter account, I announced a little give away courtesy of 6CW where the winners were going to win a great prize. Now one half of the prize is a backstage pass to see all your favourite superstars right here on the 6CW ranging from Lex Hart, Keith Leone, Dicey Reilly and a chance to have a sit down interview with our World Champion..Geoff Steel! And the other half of the prize is a little something from all us here in the 6CW.. A signed 6CW T-Shirt with all the superstars official signatures! Sounds good huh guys? and the winner is in the arena at this moment in time! So without further Ado..Please give a warm welcome to our winner..

*Suddenly the lights cut out and the arena is plunged into darkness. The titantron then dramatically lights up exposing Mr Kenty with a slimy, sarcastic smile draped across his face. His knuckles are resting on his jaw as he looks directly into the camera nonchalantly. The crowd give of a monstrous round of jeers*

Mr Kenty: ....

*Pursing his lips, Mr Kenty then scratches his head looking dumbfounded and rolling his eyes. lifting up his index finger, Kenty twirls it, motioning the production crew to play a piece of footage still looking directly towards the camera*

"WE'RE BACK!"

HE:What the....?

JT:No,no it cannot be...

Leone is about to drop into the cover as a voice echoes out around the arena and then green pyros blow up from the stage as "Numb" screams out.The whole arena descends into boos as Michael Sweetwater,Mr Kenty and Udo Berg come rushing down to the ring.Kenty slides in and immediately boots Leone in the face.The referee tries to get involved but Sweetwater punches him right in the face,knocking him out.

HE:No way.....Genesis are back Jeff...

JT:I thought these guys were in the hospital...

HE:You hoped they were Jeff...

JT:Genesis are running amok...

Udo Berg picks the steel steps up and he launches them through the ringside barrier,breaking it in half.The crowd scream and jump back as Sweetwater and Kenty stomp on Leone in the centre of the ring before dragging him up and Kenty delivers a Mic Check as Sweetwater climbs up the ropes and then delivers the double foot stomp from off the top.....

HE:This is chaos here....OH MY!

Udo Berg marches around ringside and he pulls a camera off one of the camermen and then he shatters the equipment over the man's head.The crowd are in absolute turmoil as Berg continues to walk around ringside and then he grabs the announce table...

JT:What the heck are you doing.....HOLY (BEEP)!

Berg demonstrates monstrous strength as he picks the announce table up over his shoulders and then launches it through the air,shattering it through the opposite side of the ringside barrier.Berg lets out a roar and then grabs Mike Bird by the neck..

HE:Whoah wait a minute Udo....that's not necessary...

Berg slams Bird's face down against the ringbell and then bench presses him over his head before launching him high into the crowd.Kenty and Sweetwater laugh before rolling from the ring to join their teammate....

HE:Get out of here Jeff...

Henry Lloyd jumps the barrier into the crowd but Jeff Thadeus isn't fast enough as Kenty kicks him in the stomach and then Sweetwater delivers furious right hands to the announcer's head.Kenty throws steel chairs all around ringside and then picks one up.....SMACK!.He throws it ECW style against the skull of Jeff Thadeus,leaving him slumped in a heap on the floor......The timekeeper picks up a chair to protect himself but Berg slams a fist into the chair,driving it into the face of the man and flooring him.Screams can be heard from all around ringside as Kenty and Sweetwater grab a steel chair each and roll back into the ring....Leone is trying to stand up but they deliver a sickening con-chair-to before they begin ripping up the ring mat...

Udo Berg rips all of the ring aprons off before climbing back up into the ring and he smiles at the destruction that has been caused.The ring is completely exposed so that the wood shows through underneath and Berg lifts Leone up by the throat before nodding his head and then he lifts Leone high into the air before slamming him down with a sickening chokeslam,crashing him through the wooden planks and leaving him slumped through the ring....the crowd are screaming and booing as Kenty and Sweetwater punch out two more cameramen....

Henry Lloyd is shown stood in the crowd looking absolutely stunned at the events that have occured.The cameramen in the crowd pan their cameras around to the stage as the crowd begin to boo and Alex Walker hobbles out with a smirk on his face.He is badly bruised and has a neckbrace on but he looks joyous as he holds his arms out..

Walker:THIS IS MY SHOW.....THIS IS ALL MINE......AND YOU WILL RECOGNIZE OUR DOMINANCE!

Walker laughs uncontrollably as he looks down to the ringside area,which is completely destroyed.Udo Berg,Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty are stood with their arms raised in the air and then the cameras pan around to Jackson Black...who is half kneeling in the aisleway,he looks up at his faction mates in the ring with a look of shock and then turns his head to Alex Walker who smiles down on him as the show goes off air.

*The footage then cuts off and reveals Kenty still staring directly into the camera,knuckles resting on his jaw as the boos become even more ferocious. Mr Kenty then raises his arms down and begins to sarcastically clap.

CLAP..

CLAP..

CLAP..

*The clapping stop and Mr Kenty begins to chew on his gum looking reflectivley, he then begins to speak*

Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls of all ages.. I have a clear and simple message for you tonight. Actions speak louder than words. On the 17th January 2012 something so great, something so powerful, something so vivid will happen. The greatest faction in this entire industry GENESIS will take on..wait for it..wait for it.. LOUSY JACK! Oh wait, I'm sorry Perfect Jack! and completing his team are the combination of a guy that still lives with his mummy feeding of the leftover pizza in the microwave, Josh Valour! and his team - mate the world renowned Mason White! Oh and just to let you know Mason, I hear the 6CWF are clamping down on..Ahh you know what I mean! I hear a drug test could be happening soon, that's all I'm saying pal! Now I guess I could babble on about what I'm going to do in this match, but back to my clear message. Actions speak louder than words, so I'm not going to labour you all with a bunch of blah blah blah today But! But! But! What I'am going to tell you is that I won't be able to pin any of these guys on the night, the traditional way if you like..but what I can do for you, myself and Genesis is to once and for all drop all of these wannabes through a table, making sure they land on their tiny, Neanderthal style skulls. And lets face it, its mine and the job of Genesis and I think we do a pretty neat job of it already too! Enjoy your evening folks..

*The arena lights back up and the titantron returns to its natural state as the crowd hiss and jeer all around the arena. Lloyd stands in the ring looking slightly bemused and shifts around awkwardly as the camera goes backstage*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Backstage at the 6CW arena Lex Hart is stood in his and Dicey's dresing room.
Lex is standing infront of the mirror, he has Dicey's Extreme Championship belt around his waist and he is flexing his muscles as he poses

The dressing room door opens and in walks Dicey

Lex jumps in shock and frantically takes the belt from around his waist

LH" Ummmm errrrrr Dicey..... I was just errrrrrr!!!!

Dicey looks at Lex angrily as Lex looks down at the floor searching for a hole to swallow him up

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:49 pm

The camera goes backstage and into Jackson Black’s changing room. He is stood in his wrestling gear from his match against Keith Leone, a towel is draped over his right shoulder as he prepares to shower. He goes to walk towards them when there is a knock on the door, he turns round and sighs heavily. Black walks towards the door and opens up and we instantly hear the voice of Jack Reynolds.

JR: “Hi Jackson, I am just looking for first reaction of what just occurred in your 6CW International Championship match against Keith Leone. Do you mind if I ask a few questions?”

Black stares at Reynolds, no change in facial expression.

JB: “Not really, but you are going to ask then anyway aren’t you?”

Reynolds looks at Jackson nervously, and nods his head.

JR: “So, tonight we saw the return of Genesis and what lead to complete destruction of the Braehead Arena here in Glasgow. Were you expecting their presence tonight?”

JB: “Did you watch that match Jack? Did you see how much effort both Leone and I put into it? We literally threw the proverbial sink at one another and neither of us was willing to lose. That right there has the potential to be 2012’s first 5 star match and we are merely a week in to the year. However, that classic out their will forever be over shadowed by one thing and one thing only and that is Alex Walker’s ego. He just can’t go one night where he isn’t centre of attention. If it isn’t him throwing a hissy fit about Leiderman coming back, it’s him throwing a hissy fit because someone just simply stood up to him. I’ve been in this stable from the very beginning, I have watched it grow in to what it is today and that is nothing but a man looking to top dog and is willing to do anything in his power to do so. I thought we got on quite well, we saw eye to eye but was I wrong. I’m out there busting a gut, trying to make 6CW the greatest wrestling federation in the world and what does he do? I’ll tell you, he gets a load of jumped up ego maniacs to start trashing place. I had respect for Mikey and Kenty, but after that I have lost all of it. They can go to hell for all I care.

These past few weeks I have found myself slowly believing Keith Leone more and more. He’s a crazy son of a bitch but one that always seems to match his actions with words. He’s talked a good game and from what I found out there tonight he can wrestle. If that is anything to go by, he has that information he has so repeatedly spoken of. Why else would Walker be doing everything in his power to stop Leone talking? If anything, I want the truth to come out because if Walker has been lying from the beginning then he is going to find out a very different side of Jackson Black. The same goes for his little bitches he seems to have on leashes.

Tonight was something of an eye opener for me, I have realised that I need to look out for one thing and one thing only and that is me. Screw Kenty, screw Sweetewater, screw Berg and most of all it is a big middle finger to Alex Walker. You ruined what was a potentially career defining match for me tonight and you are going to learn that crossing me isn’t smart. You may have your guard dogs on alert 24/7 but I’m smarter than you Walker. I’d start taking more notice of me, and do so fast. Karma is a bitch, and I feel that it will bite back at you pretty dam hard soon enough.”

The camera pans out from Jackson’s face which has a look of pure intensity on it, and reveals the shell shocked face of Jack Reynolds.

JR: “I wasn’t quite expecting that Jackson, but thanks.”

Black nods at him.

JB: “I had to get a few things off my chest, now if you’ll excuse me.”

Black nods at Reynolds once more and heads back into his changing rooms.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Jackson turns to head to the locker, he stops dead and his face becomes irate as he looks down at 2 dogs sniffing his feet....

CP: Maximillian! Bygraves! Whatever are you doing my lovelies!?

Colbert Pickwhistle slowly approaches, looking dapper in a bright green and orange tweed suit....

CP: My humblest of apologies there dear boy, typical of my boys you see. Always full of mischief and naughtiness...

Colbert pulls the dogs away and looks up at Black's title....

CP: Oh my! What a delightful belt? A tad extravagant for ones taste but no doubt an up and coming young whippersnapper like yours carries it with pinache?! Jackson Black I see? Well Jackson, my name is Colbert Pickwhistle, Earl of Ponkleville, charmed to meet your acquaintance....

Colbert holds out a hand much to the disgust of Black who stares through Colbert with dead eyes....

CP: Ah, yes? Dog hair, not everyone's cup of Earl Grey indeed. So, TV champ eh? Spiffing. My TV champ was Terry Wogan. The distinction of upper class and one for the ladies too I might add, and I understand you're part of the activist group 'Genesis'? Never been one for hippies myself, though I admire your devotion to the bible....

Black looks confused as Colbert continues....

CP: Not a huge follower of Genesis myself! Always enjoyed a thorough read of Revelations, yes, thats the ticket, of course that was until I was dealt the ultimate revelation, Hildy you see, bloody Nazi! Couldn't believe it! Years since she left us. God rest her detestful soul. Ever met a Nazi, Jackson? Don't. Horrible little blighters, full of undeserving pompousness. And a funny smell if you catch the cut of my jib....

JB: Listen old man...

CP: OLD MAN?!

Colbert looks outraged at the suggestion...

CP: I'll have you know young Jackson that 47 is not old. Life begins at 40 and I'm 7 years into a good full stretch. Fit as a fiddle. You'll catch me many a morning on my penny farthing, doing laps of the estate! Bugger to mount though, like a feisty young stallion, bit like you eh dear boy...

Colbert chuckles as Black looks embarrassed....

CP: Oh my! Was that a euphemism? How terribly uncouth of me! Anyway, where was I yes? The penny farthing, should be the shilling really, bloody governments ruining our beloved heritage! Bring back Maggie! Delightful! And Edwina Curry, cor yes! Do you like curry, Jackson? Not for me mind, can't stay in shape on that sort of diet, a body like this takes dedication...

Colbert begins flexing extravagantly until a loud rip is heard...

CP: BLAST! A rip! Curses! Well, that's the third one this week, off to the haberdasher for me....SPINSWICK!?!

Mrs Spinswick totters into shot...

CP: Why are you so sweaty? Gosh, it's him again! You wait till we get back! Come now, there stitching to be done! Jackson, 'twas but a pleasure! Be safe! Spinswick, bring the boys! Tally Ho!!!!!!

Colbert jogs down the corridor as Jackson stands there utterly bemused....

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:22 am

(We cut to the arena where the lights go down and a thin blue layer of smoke appears at the entrance way. "White Light" hits over the loudspeakers before Jack Frost appears through the smoke as the pyro goes off. The crowd are booing Frost but he seams unmoved as he makes his way down to the ring. Once in the ring he removes his glasses and grabs a microphone)

JF: What has happened here my friends? Are you telling me that you do not appreciate the move I made last week. Well you know what, I don't care what you Americans think of me any more.

(The crowd boos)

JF: America. The land of opportunity, the land without prejudice, the land of hope. Well wasn't that a big fat pack of lies. I was constantly laughed at for being different, even by my so called tag team partner. Johnny Dice, the man I thought was my friend. All he wanted to do was embarrass me. Jokes about my home country, snide remarks about the things I hold dear. But no longer, oh no my friends.

2012, the year that the Icelandic Enigma gets back to his roots. You see, once an outsider... always an outsider. For years my people have been sitting on the edge of Europe, watching and learning. Yet here I am, with a chance to put Iceland on the map.

Dan Morris, this week I embarrass you in front of your friends and family. One Cold Snap is all it takes. And maybe I'll end your career just as I did with Dice's last week. Crushing your head between two ice cold steel chairs.

I guaran-damn-tee that by the end of this year the volcano will have exploded and Jack Frost will hold singles gold in this company.

A cold snap's...

(Frost pauses as the crowd boos)

A comin' through!

(Frost chucks the microphone down before exiting the ring and making his way to the back)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:47 pm

The Camera cuts to backstage with Lex Hart talking to arena staff as Cerberus and Orthrus walk into shot

Lex lifts up his fists ready to fight

Put your fists down Lex if we wanted to hurt you we would be doing it now, Looking forward to the title match are we Lex?, When was the last time you did something meaningful with you career?

It's got to suck knowing your 2nd best to Dicey like people always say if you can't beat them join them.

Anger starts to build in Lex's face.

Touched a nerve have we Lex? People used to talk about Lex Hart the main event star who could take on anyone in this organization and now it's Lex Hart? who the F**k is Lex Hart?

Maybe it's time to go to the retirement home Lex, Maybe it's time to go behind the shed and put you out your misery.

Anger continues to build in Lex's face as Cerberus grabs his bag and pulls out Dicey's Extreme Title

Must be a hell of a long time you've seen something like this Lex

Cerberus hands it over to Lex

It feels good doesn't it Lex?

Just imagine at the end of the night the announcer going and New Extreme Champion..... LEX HART!

Must be long time since heard the words Lex Hart and Champion together.

Let's face it Lex can you really trust Dicey not to turn on you to keep his title we all know title's change men so don't think your little love fest is going to last.

Would you turn on Dicey to become a champion once again? I doubt it your past it you know you can't compete without Dicey by your side that you know your never going to be as good as he is anymore.

Cerberus and Orthrus walk off into the distance with evil smiles on their faces

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 am

Yarmouth Blade grabs the microphone of his Dad and still standing in front of him and then stares right in the face of Hidari.

YB: Listen up Hidari, The only reason we won out tag match the other week was because of me, You may have got the pin but it was me who got the job, You think by showing that video is going to intimidate me? Well think again chop stick.

Foo Poo is a god damn wimp, He can not defend him self with out his brother helping him out, You will say I have my Dad to help me out, Well yeah he is, He has the best knowledge of wrestling to hand down to me, He was a former world tag team champion, A former intercontinental champion, He was a form world champion and all that knowledge he is passing down to me.

You my friend will never be a champion, You my friend will never know what its like to be the best, I am a former tag team champion of the world, I am a former TV champion, How many titles have you so far?

Until you win a championship don't come on here making idle threats to me or my Dad, My Dad would crush you in five seconds, As for me I would crush you in 3 seconds.

You will never be in the same league as me You will never be champion, You will never, ever be as good as the best technical wrestler this company has ever seen.

The crowd start to boo Blade and his Dad as the give each other a high five in the middle of the ring as Hidari just laughs at them both.

YB: Wipe that smile of your face before a wipe it of for you, You when we do have our singles match, And am sure it will come one day you my friend will never be the same man ever again, You will know what it is like to have been in the ring with Yarmouth Blade the future of this company, when I say company I mean 6cwf because I am the best, The baddest man in this crap hole.

The crowd start the ass hole chant.

YB: Now if you have any think else to say, Say it now cos I'm getting rather bored of your pathetic ramberlings and all so the breath from this audience is making me wanna heave.

The crowd boo even louder for Blade as his Dad claps his hands and laughing at the same time and Hidari is raging with anger at Blade.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:08 am

The crowd are still buzzing from the nights events so far and then they give a decent reception when Jdrop hits and then yellow and green pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage.

Dragon comes out holding on to Foo Poo who has got his arm in plaster were Hidari smashed his hand on to the steel steps, They both walk slowly down the ramp and then in to the ring, Dragon then grabs a microphone of Mike Bird and then passes it to Foo Poo and Dragon then whispers in to the ear of Foo Poo.

FP: Dragon says he is very angry with Hidari, Dragon says he would like you to watch the ending of the match from last week and you will see why Dragon is very angry.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Dragon lifts up Hidari, he hits an inverted atomic drop before going to the top rope. He then launches himself off, connecting with a missile dropkick. He retreats to the corner, waiting for Hidari to rise before walking in for a superkick, Hidari ducks and then blatantly kicks Dragon in the nether regions, the referee rings for the bell as the crowd boo Hidari loudly.

RJ: Hidari got himself intentionally disqualified there, just as Dragon was going in for the kill.

MW: Well the points still go to 6WF so I don’t really care!

(Hidari then walks out the ring and approaches Foo Poo is standing up to Hidari Kneji speaking loud in Japanese...Hidari grabs Foo Poo and throws him to the steel steps...

RJ: What kind of man is Hidari to assault Foo Poo he hasn't even done anything!!

MW: I think Hidari is sending Foo Poo and The Dragon a message

(Hidari then grabs his signature sledgehammer from under the ring as Foo Poo lays unconcious)

RJ: What is he doing?

Hidari grabs Foo Poo hand and places it on the steel steps he then raises the sledgehammer and sleams it hard onto Foo Poo's hand on the steel steps as Foo Poo screams in pain..Foo Poo is rolling all around the arena floor as Hidari laughs uncontrollably

RJ: Oh My God Hidari that son on a &&%^$ just smashed Foo Poo hand how can he do such a thing thats unhuman

MW: Revenge from the Visa incident earlier in the year

Hidari walks up to the squealing Foo Poo as he grabs him!

Hidari- KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH!

(The Dragon gets up and walks out to Foo Poo as Hidari escapes through the ramp and up to the curtains...the fans boo as the scene fades away).

JT: My god what a nasty son of bleep Hidari is, There was no need for him to do that.

MW: Hidari just teaching Foo Poo a lesson, Don't get in his way.

The crowd start to boo loudly and start the Hidari sucks chant.

Dragon whisper's in to the ear of Foo Poo once more.

FOO POO: Dragon says you have put your hands on my family now it is my time to put my hands on you, you have woken the Dragons fire in side of him , his eye's are burning red with anger, You will pay for your actions, I will take me anger out on you, You never touch my brother again.

Dragon all so says that He will hurt you in any way he can, You Hidari, You have come to the end of the line, It it time for you to go home and Dragon say's he is the man to send you there.

Jdrop hits from the loud speakers and the crowd goes crazy for Dragon and Foo Poo.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:08 am

Hidari Kneji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene reopens up to Hidari staring down at both Yarmouth Blade and his DAD. As two jokes continues to hi-five each other Hidari just laughs then speak on the mic)

Hidari- Its funny how I've been here since October of 2011 and you wanna ask me how many titles have I won where it took you your whole existance of what two years to win that TV Title?

(The fans errupt in a mix reaction as Yarmouth Blade and his DAD turns around...Blade looks peed)

Hidari- Its funny how you once again compare me to you and stay you accomplished more..well I give you that but you never won a match against me like I kicked your ass all over in that fatal four match last month...

Hidari- Thats a face I can't take seriously you look funny

(The fans errupt in a mix reaction)

Hidari- You may say that I haven't won a title yet but Yarmouth Blade! Your existance to me in this damn compasny is irrelevant until you can beat Geoff Steel, Jackson Black and Keith Leone! Call me because I'll be happy to kick your ass once again! For now get into the back of the line like Shawn Styles and Mike Hill because since when did it take two idiots to not get the job done?

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You had your shot! Your match against Rapture and you blew it once again!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Simply becasue you can't get the damn job done... Look at me! You are looking at your future International and TV Champion! You lost my TV Title twice and I'll be damned if you get another shot at it!

(The fans give off a mix reaction)

Hidari- You see after I kicked your teeth..shawn styles numerous of times and Mike Hill in that fatal four way match I was looking to fight Rapture I wanted Rapture's blood but instead I get to compete in a Interfed Cup yay me!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- To top that off I'm teamed with the three stooges who can't win a match! I'm living off of dead weight and Yarmouth Blade you are in my way if I wanted to kick you or your father's ass like I said before I would've did it!

(The fans give off a mix reaction)

Hidari- I want you to realize that Genesis won't be the trending topic throughout 2012 it will be Team Japan! I am the main reason why you..your goof ball looking DAD and the rest of these sick and disgusting fat parasites in the arena are watching this program...

(The fans boo loud as ever)

Hidari- Dopant Zerro is the main reason why the tag team division isn't dead. We are the fastest rising and dominate stable in this company...Genesis will crumble because of us and everyone will be notified why we back up what we say in this ring!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- I don't need a joke of a father to assist my career those are for people who's careers are omn the vberge of failing in this company!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Yarmouth Blade this tuesday I tag with Mike Hill once again because Alex Walker and Mr. Jones are cowards! That match is going to be a pice of cake becuaus eonce again I WILL SHOW YOU WHY I AM THE FASTEST RISING AND THE MOST DOMINATE THIS COMPANY HAS SEEN!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- I wonder where you'll be at by the end of 2012 while your watching me run this company Blade? I want you to watch as I dominate and kick the Dragon's ass all over this Arena and Make up for last week as I show The Shadown why I don't need a gimmick to dominate this company!

(The fans boo as the scene fades to black....)
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:37 am

Dicey walks into his dressingroom and see’s Lex wearing his Extreme Title, Lex quickly takes it off and looks at the gound sheepishly, Dicey is about to ask Lex whats going on when there is a puff of smoke and when it disappears Lex is gone, Dicey looks around confused at what just happened, he picks up his title and walks out of the room and looks for Lex, he is about to give up when he spots Cerebus and Orthrus walking away from Lex.

Dicey: What the hell did they want? And how did you do that in the dressing room?

Lex jumps when he hears Dicey talking from behind him

Lex: Jesus Dicey you frightened the life out of me, who are you talking about the brothers Grimm, they were just trying to get inside my head, which is a tall order for those 2 imbiciles…am I right partner…

Lex puts his hand up for a high five but Dicey stares at him unsure

Dicey: I everything ok Lex…you seem a little jumpy

Lex: Im fine buddy, maybe it’s just our match on Monday, you do know we are going up against each other arent you?

Dicey: Of course I know and I know you would love to get some gold around your waist and I don’t blame you, Monday is just a match and I wouldn’t expect you to hold back on me, we are friends and after the match we will be friends but in the match im giving you a free pass, a “No friends for the day” pass, we go inside that ring and take those 2 mongo’s apart then we fight it out for this (Dicey taps the Extreme Title around his waist), I don’t care if I lose the Title as long as one of us wins it, I don’t want the incest twins anywhere near my belt and I think between us we can take them out…have we got a deal partner?

Dicey holds his hand out for Lex to shake and after a few minutes Lex smiles and shakes his hand

Lex: Was there any doubt, Dicey, but you do know I will beat you for that title…

Dicey: You always know hao to make me laugh

Lex: Know really I will, I am a way better wrestler than you in every way

Dicey: Hahaha there you go again with the jokes, that’s why I keep you around pinky….oh and those Dvds….so how did you disappear in the dressing room

Lex: Dicey my friend a magician never reveals his tricks

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Lex clicks his fingers and another puff of smoke appears

Dicey starts to cough and as the smoke clears Lex is gone again

DR" What the................
This is some crazy s**t
Damn I need a drink"

Dicey clicks his fingers and closes his eyes but nothing happens

He tries once again but still nothing

DR"Damn howd that sun of a gun do that?????"

Dicey repeatedly clicks his fingers looking like an extra in a jazz video before shaking his head

DR"Crazy Canadian and his mumbo jumbo
I knew he spoke in tongues
French???? I dont think so
That right there is black magic, plain and simple

As Dicey walks away shaking his head the camera pans down to show Lex hiding under a catering table

Lex puts his fingers to his lips
LH" SSSSHHHHHH!!!!!"
Lex has a grin like a cheshire cat as Dicey can be seen walking off down the corridor

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Jack Reynolds is show with a look of fear etched on his face.

JR: I don't want to do it

Camera Man: We have to, No one has interviewed him and we don't want to make him angrier than he already seems to be

JR: Yeah but your not the one who has to ask him these questions!

CM: I know but let's not ask him anything bad and get out of there as soon as we can.

JR:....*sigh*.......OK

Jack knocks on a door but there is no answer

JR: Oh well he's not in let's go shall we

Jack and the camera man start to walk away in a hurry when a voice can be heard

????: Who iss it?!!!

Jack shuts his eyes and with a look of despair replies

JR: I....It's Jack Reynolds mr Berg I-I was hoping to get a word with you.....

The door slowly opens as if by itself as Jack and the Camera man slowly edge into the room.

Inside Udo Berg can be seen stood in the darkness the only light a video of Perfect Jack 'Perfect Slamming' Udo off the stage at atonement

JR: If this is a bad time we can...

Udo: Vat iss it you vant mr Reynolds?

JR: J-Just a few words about your upcoming match

Udo: Vords? you vant a few.....Vords?....

....how about revenge? destruction? annihilation! Mr Jack vill not know vat he hass unleashed upon 6CW, Genesis vill not have seen destruction of the magnitude I vill inflict upon meine opponents.... I vill break Mr Jack unt any von else who attempts to stop me!!!!

JR: Erm...This week you have a Tables match against Perft Jack Mason White and Josh Valour, And you are again teaming with Mr Kenty and Michael Sweetwater.

Udo: Mr Reynolds, do you vant to know what I think about diss match?

JR: Y-Yes....sir

Udo: well I do not care about diss match, I care about von thing, and that iss simple, I vant to show Mr Jack the meaning of pain, nothing more, nothing less, he iss a strong man, he iss a brave man, unt he iss a confident man.....but he is nothing, compared to me. NO VON! CAN COMPARE TO ME!....

....Now if you don't mind mr Reynolds, I have things I need to be doing so kindly leave..........NOW!

JR: Y-yes Udo t-thank you for your time.

Jack nods at the camera man to hurry up and leave the room, once outside they wrap up the segment.

JR: Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, Udo Berg is in......a confident mood ahead of his tables match. Back to ringside.

CM: Aaaand were clear.

Jack puts his face in his hands and exhales loudly

JR: I need a drink. Let's go.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Bartholomew Winterforth-Featherstone is shown backstage, pacing up and down outside his locker room. A man appears with a clipboard, walking quickly towards Bart.

Man: “Sorry I’m later Mr… Winterstone is it?”

BWF: “Winterforth-Featherstone you fool! Double barrelled like the shotgun! I say me old chap, you are rather late aren’t you? Well, where is it? I’m not paying you young whippersnappers to frolic around wasting my time!”

The man shuffles down the corridor shouting to his partner, who wheels round a fireplace on a pallet carrier. He approaches Bart’s locker room and apologises for his tardiness. Bart walks into his locker room and starts to direct the two delivery men.

BWF: “A little to the east, a little more to the east, north west a bit, north bloody west I said!”

The two men get the fireplace into Bart’s dressing room at long last after struggling with Bart’s old school ways.

BWF: “Huzzah, that wasn’t so difficult now was it? If you could install it in between the musket rack and the haberdashery dresser of bits and bobs that would be spiffing! Now where is that blithering idiot Chives?”

As he finishes a rustling can be heard down the corridor. The camera turns round and a man appears in the doorway dressed in a butler’s outfit. He is looking hot and flustered as he knocks, waiting to be beckoned in by Bart. Winterforth-Featherstone points at his watch and stamps his foot, not looking happy.

BWF: “What time do you call this you imbecile? And why are you so sweaty? If I found out you’ve been sniffing around that hussy flapper Spinswick again you’re in for a good hiding Mr! I wanted my afternoon tea and scones a good hour ago and you were nowhere to be seen Chives, I hope you have a jolly good excuse!”

Chives: “I’m ever so sorry Barty…”

BWF: “DON’T YOU DARE CALL ME BARTY! Only my close acquaintances are allowed to address me as Barty you fool, since when has a butler been a close acquaintance?”

He grabs a rolled up newspaper and hits Chives round the head with it, looking at him in disgust.

BWF: “You’re lucky I’m in a positively spiffing mood today otherwise there would be hell to pay Chives! Now let’s skip the tea shall we, go pour me a pint of the good stuff… Bombardier! Bang on!”

Chives rushes off to the other side of Bart’s locker room that is kitted out in the style of an old English pub. The two delivery men, looking extremely confused, hurry out of the door and down the corridor as Bart begins to shine his musket. The scene fades to black.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down