The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe I Am Not The Only One Tiring Of Arum?????

5 posters

Go down

Maybe I Am Not The Only One Tiring Of Arum????? Empty Maybe I Am Not The Only One Tiring Of Arum?????

Post by davidemore Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:21 am

Check this out!

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-ready-i-tell-arum-i-want-mayweather-next--48298

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Maybe I Am Not The Only One Tiring Of Arum????? Empty Re: Maybe I Am Not The Only One Tiring Of Arum?????

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:31 am

Certainly a lot of Arum stuff on here....Sure If he ever surfed here it would inflate his ego even more... reading how important he is...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Maybe I Am Not The Only One Tiring Of Arum????? Empty Re: Maybe I Am Not The Only One Tiring Of Arum?????

Post by davidemore Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:36 am

My aim is not to demotivate the man but expose him...

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:39 am

Expose him as what exactly? He's a businessman. He takes the least risk with the highest reward.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:50 am

I love the lines... "Manny will meet with Arum and Koncz" they may aswell add, 3 Pinoy tag alongs, Jinkie, an iguana and D4.

I also liked "I plan on requesting the fight with Mayweather" or "I plan someday to ask someone to bring up the topic of fighting Mayweather as a maybe, only after they speak to their advisors on my behalf".

This is smoke and mirrors boys.

The fact is, we need to accept the crap that Mayweather, Pacquaio and Arum have dumped on us for 2 years has become a little old.

I haven't felt this frustrated since paying £80 for a woman to dance on my face and get nothing in return... you know what you have to do? Move on, better things will appear in time.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:52 am

Oh I also missed the "If the fight isn't made its not my fault" quote, which means they will ask Floyd to be 8 pounds lighter than usual.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:04 am

Well he wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't try to gain an edge in the negotiating room...

Lot's of fighters gain an edge by their management insisting on "Non-punchers gloves" if they are fighting a puncher...Or... a big ring If they are a boxer fighting a puncher...

Nothing new.....sure catchweight is a cheat but money talks....and smaller fighters like money!!

Mark Manny's win down but don't blame Arum..doing his job!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 am

BOB ARUM IS WHAT IS HOLDING THIS FIGHT BACK!!!!!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:48 am

Sweeping statement...

I've learn't a few things in life....and one is if you like someone you tend to read the positive stuff and if you hate someone you tend to read the negative stuff..

Never truer than in politics and boxing..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:51 am

TRUSS where do you get this insight from!!!!????

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:56 am

It's from living with ignorant types too long.....and having to read them on here too often..

Present company excepted....of course.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:04 am

Thanks TRUSS!!

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sweet Science UK Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:12 am

Arum has been holding the fight back and Manny (to an extent) has to man up and tell Arum he wants the fight.

Arum is the one making excuses saying Manny's cut (didn't look that bad to me) won't be healed in time for a May fight after previously saying that he would be ready for May.

C'mon Arum give the fans what they want but prepare for further disappointment.

Simple.
The Sweet Science UK
The Sweet Science UK

http://thesweetscienceuk.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down