The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arum Rumoured to be signing Mundine! Can Arum get any lower?

4 posters

Go down

Arum Rumoured to be signing Mundine! Can Arum get any lower? Empty Arum Rumoured to be signing Mundine! Can Arum get any lower?

Post by Valero's Conscience Mon 16 Jan 2012, 12:32 pm

There are rumours that Top Rank may sign Mundine.

For those that don't know Mundine is the Australian boxer who basically said America brought the September 11 attacks on themselves!

'If' it turns out to be true, Arum just went further down in my opinion, which I didn't think was possible.

He may want to sign him to make an ultimate bad guy character for one of his guys to face i.e. to make a star because everyone will want him to knock Mundine out but any reasoning is irrelevant.

It would be like Warren signing Anthony Small to fight one of his guys to raise his profile i.e. they don't deserve any opportunity to make another payday. For the record, Warren ditched Small after his infamous protest involvement.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Arum Rumoured to be signing Mundine! Can Arum get any lower? Empty Re: Arum Rumoured to be signing Mundine! Can Arum get any lower?

Post by School Project Mon 16 Jan 2012, 12:33 pm

I guess we know who JCC Jr will be fighting shortly...

School Project

Back to top Go down

Arum Rumoured to be signing Mundine! Can Arum get any lower? Empty Re: Arum Rumoured to be signing Mundine! Can Arum get any lower?

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 16 Jan 2012, 2:31 pm

Pretty horrible stuff but money talks and if Chavez beat Mundine it would raise his profile and make him a real top earner. That isn't a fight that's hard to sell to the U.S public. It would be interesting to see if any of the commissions would grant him his licence to box. Not that this would matter he would get one in Mexico.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Mon 16 Jan 2012, 2:41 pm

It could be nothing but a rumour but there's pics of him posing outside Top Ranks offices so there may be something in it.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 16 Jan 2012, 2:43 pm

I wouldn't be surprised like I said it would do wonders for JCC jr.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon 16 Jan 2012, 2:56 pm

I think any real boxing fan knows JCC Jr is a joke and a win against Mundine would be a bigger laugh. Didn't Mundine lose convincingly against Ottke? That's awful...

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Mon 16 Jan 2012, 3:00 pm

School Project wrote:I think any real boxing fan knows JCC Jr is a joke and a win against Mundine would be a bigger laugh. Didn't Mundine lose convincingly against Ottke? That's awful...

He got KTFO against Ottke!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Mon 16 Jan 2012, 3:41 pm

For those that don't know Mundine is the Australian boxer who basically said America brought the September 11 attacks on themselves!

-----------------

The fact he thinks he's a former World Champion (WBA "regular" bacofoil champion) offends me a lot more!

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon 16 Jan 2012, 3:45 pm

Valero's Conscience wrote:
School Project wrote:I think any real boxing fan knows JCC Jr is a joke and a win against Mundine would be a bigger laugh. Didn't Mundine lose convincingly against Ottke? That's awful...

He got KTFO against Ottke!

A true warrior, he will be a stern test for JCC Jr should he climb through the ranks. JCC Jr better watch out!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down