The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fury v chisora

+4
BoxingFan88
Steffan
azania
lovely_london
8 posters

Go down

fury v chisora Empty fury v chisora

Post by lovely_london Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:19 pm

even though fury won it seems chisoras career is brighter.

Fury is fighting bums and even got knocked down by one whilst chisora is fighting top HWs in helinus and one of the best HW in klitschko. Even though he will probably lose both fights I think his career will be a lot better than furys.

Chisora is showing more guts and seems to want to fight better opposition. He will go far i think.

lovely_london

Back to top Go down

fury v chisora Empty Re: fury v chisora

Post by azania Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm

I think most should realise that Chis had a seriously off night. Apparently he even told his trainer during the ring walk that he wasn't going to do much. Probably because he was carrying an injury hence his huge weight.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:23 pm

I dont particularly rate either fighter but I guess they both have the potential to do well in boxings most weakest division

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm

azania wrote:I think most should realise that Chis had a seriously off night. Apparently he even told his trainer during the ring walk that he wasn't going to do much. Probably because he was carrying an injury hence his huge weight.

Here is Chis and his trainer doing the ring walk to the Fury fight:

Spoiler:

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 pm

In a rematch, Chisora will win easy, he should have the first time! Price will probably get there first mind.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:In a rematch, Chisora will win easy, he should have the first time!

What makes you think that then?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Chisora will batter him on the inside, he hurt him multiple times, was just too unfit to finish the job. I thought it would happen the first time and the first fight doesn't change my mind.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Lets not forget about Price to who looks to be real quality I would like to see him face Chisora or Fury soon unless Chisora beats Vitali.

Fury v Price would be a great fight very close call. Price has serious power even for a heavyweight and Fury gets hit alot so he would have his chin tested the more I think about it I think I would favour Price to win Fury is just oo easy to hit. Price has to much power for him.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Price is the man to watch, looking forward to seeing that right hand detonated on Furys chin.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Price is chinny. Fury can punch also. Its who lands first with the bigger punch. Reckon Fury has learned something from his last fight in a similar manner ot Grove in his fight with anderson.

Definately not sold on Price although ring rate him highly.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:11 pm

On what grounds is Price Chinny? Bowe and Tua were both stopped in the amateurs, wait to see it tested before labeling him. Has a better all round skill set than Fury as well as far more devastating power.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:On what grounds is Price Chinny? Bowe and Tua were both stopped in the amateurs, wait to see it tested before labeling him. Has a better all round skill set than Fury as well as far more devastating power.

He was flat out. He has more potential, but I'd pick Fury at this stage of their careers.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:16 pm

He was on his feet when Camarelle stopped him.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 pm

i had a big bet on fury winning their match and pleased i was right. however since the loss it seems derek has got some hunger back and seems like he wants to prove himself. i think he would beat tyson comfortably if they fought again now

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:He was on his feet when Camarelle stopped him.

He's been flat out in previous amateur fights.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by monzon Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Nonsense. Chisora's just at a different stage of his career, and his happy to spend six rounds being a punchbag infront of a worldwide audience for a couple of hundred grand.

Fury, much as he has weaknesses and will almost certainly not be as dominant in the division as world level as some think, actually has somewhere to go with his career. Chisora doesn't.

Fury would beat Chisora if they fought again, as would Price.

Besides, Chisora has virtually no entertainment value. Bar a couple of occasions when he's not been fit again uninspiring opponents, Fury's almost always been good to watch, either because he's done the business, or he's looked vulnerable.

monzon

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Chisoras weakness is power he does not have enough power at heavyweght if he had more power he could have knocked Fury out he caught him with some good shots. Price is a much different fighter he has amazing power even for a heavyweight if Fury lets Price hit him clean like Chisora did he will get knocked out.

Chisora has alot of skill though he destroyed Hellenius but was shaefully robbed dont write him off against Vitali who is very old and slow now Chisoras speed and skill will cause him lots of problems.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:29 pm

monzon wrote:Nonsense. Chisora's just at a different stage of his career, and his happy to spend six rounds being a punchbag infront of a worldwide audience for a couple of hundred grand.

Fury, much as he has weaknesses and will almost certainly not be as dominant in the division as world level as some think, actually has somewhere to go with his career. Chisora doesn't.

Fury would beat Chisora if they fought again, as would Price.

Besides, Chisora has virtually no entertainment value. Bar a couple of occasions when he's not been fit again uninspiring opponents, Fury's almost always been good to watch, either because he's done the business, or he's looked vulnerable.

I dont see it that way. I believe Chisora when motivated is the best HW in the UK. Certainly better than Price at the moment I believe. As for entertainment, I like watching Chisora. He's comedy value outside the ring and comes to fight inside it.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down