The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Hardy's court date

5 posters

Go down

Jeff Hardy's court date Empty Jeff Hardy's court date

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:41 pm

After reading around the boards on here and on 411, I have a question regarding Jeff's performance at the PPV. Do you think that the way he certainly appeared to be out of it would be admissible as corroborating evidence in court as to the fact that he has a serious problem?

And could Sting, Brian Hebner, Bischoff and any other TNA employees be called to give evidence if so?

John Cena's Speech writer

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy's court date Empty Re: Jeff Hardy's court date

Post by Adam D Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:42 pm

not unless they took a blood test.

Acting intoxicated doesnt mean you are (although he clearly was!)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Not sure really, I mean unless he actually got tested at the arena would it be too easy for Jeff and his defence team to simply say he was 'working' everyone?

I think the only way Jeff is going to avoid becoming another statistic is to be sent to jail. The court case hasn't changed him, fatherhood & marriage haven't changed him and as long as he's got people around him saying "There's no problem" then he's going to continue on down the slippery slope to a 10 bell salute on Impact and a throwaway piece on WWE.com.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Jeff Hardy is a disgrace, he is supposed to be a role model to children, if the cm punk jeff hardy fued was this year then it would be much better as Punk would rip him to shreds

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 pm

priskinoursaviour wrote:if the cm punk jeff hardy fued was this year then it would be much better as Punk would rip him to shreds

Now that I would have LOVED to have seen..... laughing

John Cena's Speech writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 pm

I think that the thing that winds me up most about the whole Jeff situation is that he could have had it all.
In WWE they took a huge risk on a guy with no mic skills, a guy that pretty much was only over with the emo fanbase and propelled him, they gave him a massive massive push to the very top and he was getting the biggest pops week in week out, bigger than Cena.
He leaves WWE on good terms to heal his injuries, saying he's just taking a sabbatical for a while, within a fortnight he's found in possession and then just over a month after his 3 month no competing clause ends he turns up in TNA.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down