The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora - Face Off

+7
All Time Great
Qoxiivi
lovely_london
manos de piedra
Imperial Ghosty
Waingro
Steffan
11 posters

Go down

Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora - Face Off Empty Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora - Face Off

Post by Steffan Mon 16 Jan 2012, 7:52 pm

Face Off

Its all good but particularly funny bits are in the second half where Del Boy discusses topics such as 'not following boxing' to 'swinging both ways'

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora - Face Off Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora - Face Off

Post by Waingro Mon 16 Jan 2012, 8:00 pm

I think Chisora looks very confident and up for this fight. I do not think Vitali expected Chisora to be so confident he probably saw him against Fury and thought this would be an easy fight but now I think he is getting rattled Chisora is also very good at getting inside his opponents head which is a weakness with the Klitchkos they do not like trash talking.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora - Face Off Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora - Face Off

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 16 Jan 2012, 8:02 pm

Waingro wrote:I think Chisora looks very confident and up for this fight. I do not think Vitali expected Chisora to be so confident he probably saw him against Fury and thought this would be an easy fight but now I think he is getting rattled Chisora is also very good at getting inside his opponents head which is a weakness with the Klitchkos they do not like trash talking.

So Vitali the consummate professional didn't bother watching his fight with Helenius?
Also what weaknesses did Wladimir show against Haye after all the trash talking?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 16 Jan 2012, 8:10 pm

Please dont tell me I have to put up with you pair bickering all night?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 16 Jan 2012, 8:12 pm

I would simply like to see him back up some of his claims with a coherent argument that doesn't revolve around schoolings and destructions.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 16 Jan 2012, 8:28 pm

I dont think Vitali looks rattled at all. He looks relaxed. He stumbles over words occasionally but more down to English being his fourth language than any sense of being stressed. Clearly the reason he gave Chisora the fight and not Hellenius was because he knew who the real winner of the fight was.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by lovely_london Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:04 pm

vitali didn't look worried at all. he was even making fun of how fat chisora was.

lovely_london

Back to top Go down

Post by Qoxiivi Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:51 pm

Vitali has Haye on the brain - he thinks he's fought him already...

Qoxiivi

Back to top Go down

Post by All Time Great Tue 17 Jan 2012, 12:55 am

I think Chisora will give a decent account of himself. He was terrific on the inside against the Nordic Nightmare (well dream), albeit he made a number of errors in getting caught with his hands down.

Vitali has slowed down, as could be seen against Adamek and Solis, so I wouldn't discount Chisora at all to potentially win a few rounds. Also, thought Chisora displayed a good attitude re: being robbed in his prior fight. Didn't really care about the result, was more than happy to be the moral winner.

I think we could have an interesting fight on our hands if Chisora can get into even better shape than he was against Helinus.

All Time Great

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue 17 Jan 2012, 7:57 am

Somebody needs to teach Chisora how to break in a baseball cap.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakeyman123 Tue 17 Jan 2012, 8:33 am

John Bloody Wayne wrote:Somebody needs to teach Chisora how to break in a baseball cap.

That's how they wear them these days - sometimes they even leave the label on Very Happy

Snakeyman123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jan 2012, 9:31 am

Can't say I'm particularly bothered about the run-up to this fight. In the past, Chisora has come across as a pillock and Vitali lacks charisma (not necessarily a criticism of the man).

I'll more than likely watch the fight (even if it's a poor quality stream or download) but I simply can't summon up the enthusiasm for this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 17 Jan 2012, 10:17 am

You know a fight has not really gripped the imagination when the best we can manage to discuss is baseball cap wearing etiquette.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 17 Jan 2012, 10:26 am

John Bloody Wayne wrote:Somebody needs to teach Chisora how to break in a baseball cap.

Chisora looked cool! Maybe says more about me mind you!
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down