The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blimey, not another ECW reunion show!

+5
sodhat
longrangeeffort
Aaronb33
Crimey
ncfc_Tooze
9 posters

Go down

blimey, not another ECW reunion show! Empty blimey, not another ECW reunion show!

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:40 pm

http://www.extremereunion.net

Shane Douglas has announced an "Extreme Reunion" event featuring various ECW talents for the 28th of April.
FEATURING EXTREME ORIGINALS... “The Franchise” Shane Douglas, Raven, Jerry Lynn, The Original Gangstas New Jack & Mustafa

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

blimey, not another ECW reunion show! Empty Re: blimey, not another ECW reunion show!

Post by Crimey Tue 24 Jan 2012, 11:26 pm

In other words...

I am desperate for money so have just got together everybody in my phone book who is equally in need of money.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

blimey, not another ECW reunion show! Empty Re: blimey, not another ECW reunion show!

Post by Aaronb33 Wed 25 Jan 2012, 2:56 am

Raven and Jerry Lynn can still go. I think Raven has been preserved by all the booze and drugs Laugh

Have no idea about DOuglas and the Gangstas...I dread to think what New Jack's forehead looks like since the last time I saw him Erm

I wonder if they can find Perry Saturn and get him involved? Key phrase being "I wonder if they can FIND"...no bugger else can Laugh

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Wed 25 Jan 2012, 8:12 am

I suppose this will be more like old school ECW than WWE ECW but...does New Jack still get work? With his rep?? Cant imagine too many people would want to get in the ring with him..

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 25 Jan 2012, 9:05 am

I think New Jack now does stand up comedy
was booked on the last arena show last week though (more info on the indy disscussion thread)

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 25 Jan 2012, 9:14 am

Aaronb33 wrote:Raven and Jerry Lynn can still go. I think Raven has been preserved by all the booze and drugs Laugh

Have no idea about DOuglas and the Gangstas...I dread to think what New Jack's forehead looks like since the last time I saw him Erm

I wonder if they can find Perry Saturn and get him involved? Key phrase being "I wonder if they can FIND"...no bugger else can Laugh

I think Perry Saturn turned up again recently, with a tale of woe about being homeless, on drugs and a bit of a state for two years. There was an interview with him, I'm sure of it.

He was also the subject of one of my favourite Rock put downs...to paraphrase, he was going to slap Saturn so hard that his lazy eye will point the other way.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by edgehead79 Wed 25 Jan 2012, 9:25 am

Tommy Dreamer interviewed Perry Saturn on his You Tube channel recently.

edgehead79

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 26 Jan 2012, 1:29 pm

Unfortunately, I think you guys are right about another ECW Reunion. The perfect send of was in 2005 and what a good show "One Night Stand" was that for me is when it should of ended. For me I hadn't watched wrestling for a couple of years then after loosing interest in it but that was proberly the only PPV I watched from Mid 2004 - untill then end of 2008.

I can see why it was brought back again in 2006 due to it doing so well, less guys appeared this time but some of them were getting re-signed by WWE. WWECW shouldn't have happend it completly killed the name good idea, wrong name for the show. The last send of they had in TNA last summer again was treated poorly. I stand by my first comment, ECW should have gone off on a high note after One Night Stand 2005. I guess the old hardcore fans will still come out in numbers to see the show. It would be interesting for the sake of the wrestling industry if these guys did well from these reunion shows (I'm sure they're doing more than 1) I start to tour again and start from the bottom.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:20 am

Results

The FBI (Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke) bt Blue World Order (Big Stevie Cool and Da Blue Guy)

CW Anderson bt Al Snow

Axl Rotten bt Balls Mahoney

Gary Wolfe bt Raven (Run ins by the Flock and the Sandman)

Jerry Lynn bt Devon Storm (Crowbar)

Shane Douglas bt 2 Cold Scorpio w/ Bill Alfonso (run ins from Tod Gordon and KEVIN SULLIVAN)

Notes
Sabu was rushed to hospital in a bad state during the afternoon
Tracy Smothers didnt show ,saying he is done with wrestling.
Justin Credible was at show but was pulled

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:37 am

More on why Justin Credible was pulled

Former ECW and WWE star Justin Credible was scheduled to work tonight's Extreme Reunion event in Philadelphia, however, according to PWInsider.com, he was pulled from the show after promoters were concerned with his condition prior to his bout.

It's being said that during the course of the show, Credible was described at one point as "slumped over, passed out asleep," in the locker room, at which time he was asked to leave the building.

Credible then returned to the arena and begged officials to allow him to work the show, but he was turned down and again asked to leave. Credible was later spotted walking around in the crowd and was finally walked to the back where he then left the venue.

Credible was scheduled to face Jerry Lynn on the card, with the plan being to add Devon "Crowbar" Storm to the bout as a surprise.

It's worth noting that Credible and Sabu (who remains hospitalized as of this writing) were hanging out last night, as Credible tweeted the following photo of an unconscious Sabu:

Spoiler:

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Apr 2012, 3:10 pm

Sabu looks like my granddad did on Christmas day after one too many JD's.

Shocking.

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sun 29 Apr 2012, 5:40 pm

They bawbag's need help, serious help.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down