The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk XXXV

+22
Uryu Ishida
JJJohnson
Paul Mac 6CW
Crimey
BlueDragon1205
Gregers
President Trump
Adam D
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Marsh
Marky
ADMIN
Beer
Dexter Morgan
AberdeenSteve
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ncfc_Tooze
Bull
Blade
Nay
Lee
Fernando
26 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk XXXV - Page 11 Empty Trash Talk XXXV

Post by Fernando Sun 29 Jan - 19:52

First topic message reminder :

6CWF is an efed set on these 606 boards and has a great selection of promoers. It is currently run by Mat and JJ Johnson

Trash Talk is the place where all the 6wFers have the chance to talk about anything and everything (within reason!). It's also a place where newbies can enquire about entering the mad, mad world of 6CWF.

Contacting our GM now couldn't be easier, just PM on the link below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk XXXV - Page 11 Empty Re: Trash Talk XXXV

Post by Blade Wed 1 Feb - 11:41

Dexter Morgan wrote:
yarmouth blade wrote:All right lads. What have i missed?

If it pleases and sparkles not a lot mate, just another day of TT! How's it going? Got your CRB check through yet? OK

Nah mate, Not yet, shouldn't be too long, I'm tired as hell, did not have a good night sleep at all, wish it was Monday then i could have watched Raw live Laugh
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Wed 1 Feb - 11:41

King Beer wrote:
Dexter Morgan wrote:If it pleases and sparkles I agree about the context in which we use these "banned" words, we're all clever enough to know when the word racist is used in context yet people still choose to be offended.

Maybe they should employ a "Grammar and Context" mod who decides if the word is correctly used?

If it pleases and sparkles i would like to nominate Bull.

If it pleases and sparkles I think drunken Yarmouth Blade would be a better candidate.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 1 Feb - 11:44

Pm for ED
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 1 Feb - 12:04

If it pleases and sparkles, we need confirmation on these issues from a Mod/Admin who I think have been quite quiet this morning

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 1 Feb - 12:04

Dexter Morgan wrote:
King Beer wrote:
Dexter Morgan wrote:If it pleases and sparkles I agree about the context in which we use these "banned" words, we're all clever enough to know when the word racist is used in context yet people still choose to be offended.

Maybe they should employ a "Grammar and Context" mod who decides if the word is correctly used?

If it pleases and sparkles i would like to nominate Bull.

If it pleases and sparkles I think drunken Yarmouth Blade would be a better candidate.

Now that would be funny Laugh
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 1 Feb - 12:11

I guess we've more important things to do than wade through the guff that gets posted here regardless of requests/pleas/warnings.

Personal insults are not allowed, trying to beat the swear filter is not allowed. Posts have been removed because of this by me.

The house rules apply here, if people can't abide by them then bans will be issued. It's not a topic for discussion, if you don't understand the house rules then send a pm to a mod or admin who will clarify. If you won't abide by the house rules then please feel free to leave.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 1 Feb - 12:18

If it pleases and sparkles, hey Enforcer! thumbsup

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 1 Feb - 12:21

Just read JJ Johnsons promo cracking apart from everything I read now is being read to me in the voice of the Pope for some reason.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 1 Feb - 12:23

If it pleases and sparkles, I wish to welcome E back to the board and ask him why the RED pen we are all friends and grown ups

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 1 Feb - 12:26

Red is more sparkly though

Last edited by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF on Wed 1 Feb - 12:33; edited 1 time in total

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 1 Feb - 12:28

If it pleases and ., I prefer Orange myself

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Wed 1 Feb - 12:29; edited 1 time in total

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Wed 1 Feb - 12:29

If it pleases and . I suggest we all go to Enforcer's locker room and wait for all of this to blow over.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 1 Feb - 12:30

Red pen is the standard response when we are replying solely as an admin/mod so people can tell the difference.

Thank you for the welcome back though! We are all grown ups, but sometimes it is hard to tell from the content on here Wink How are we all keeping?

One little note (not in red), please don't use the font colours as we have stopped it on other sections to keep the site as 'plain' as possible.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 1 Feb - 12:31

If it pleases and bejazzles, what happened to s parkles?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Wed 1 Feb - 12:33

Dicey Reilly wrote:If it pleases and bejazzles, what happened to s parkles?

I'd also like to ask why "sparkleees" has been filtered? Is it profanity? A swear word maybe?

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 1 Feb - 12:34

If it pleases and bejazzles, no worries, E!

What happened to your 6CW return, was it just a Gold Rush/BIF thing?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 1 Feb - 12:34

Maybe its racist to fans of Twilight?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Wed 1 Feb - 12:35

Enforcer wrote:We are all grown ups, but sometimes it is hard to tell from the content on here Wink How are we all keeping?

You're right. Tim Vine "Jokes" aren't very grown up humour.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 1 Feb - 12:37

Dicey Reilly wrote:Maybe its racist to fans of Twilight?

Enforcer wrote:We are all grown ups, but sometimes it is hard to tell from the content on here

Point taken if there are fans of twighlight on here.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 1 Feb - 12:38

Dicey, can't you just leave it alone? It's like a child being told they can't do something so they have to do it as often as possible to provoke a reaction.

My comeback was supposed to be permanent, but I ended up letting JJ down again as I didn't have the time to get on here and do anything. I have no idea how people like Macc do the fantasy leagues, this and admin work!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Wed 1 Feb - 12:40

Genuine question Enforcer. If another member uses the word "sparklees" today and they see it is filtered to a full stop, how are you going to explain why it has been filtered?

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 1 Feb - 12:41

Leave what alone?? Nobdy asked me or others to stop saying "If it pleases and sparkleeeees", I just asked an honest question as did Dex on why is sparkleeeees gone, im not trying to start anything, it is just weird that you would filter one innocent word?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 1 Feb - 12:44

Dex, I didn't change it but I would reply 'Because it was misused by members of a section that are unable to comment in an adult manner without trying to use substitute words to bypass mods.'

Dicey, I meant your Twilight comment. You used the word racist simply because it has become something that you've been asked to stop.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Wed 1 Feb - 12:48

"If it pleases and sparklees" is a joke from South Park, how could that possibly be misconstrued as "substitute words to bypass mods"?

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 1 Feb - 12:48

E that was not my intention at all, I used the word for comic effect as if you have seen the films you would know that the vampires sparkleee not to beat a filter or get one up on the Mods how about in future I use the word oppresive

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 1 Feb - 12:53

Because it's quite clear that the 'many thanks' and 'sparkle' rubbish is just in there to undermine the mod team. The joke wore thin a long time ago.
You all complain that TT is dead nowadays and believe that it's down to overmoderation when its actually as far from the truth as you wouldnt believe. It's actually down to everyone being sick to their backteeth of the minority feeling they have schoolground rule over the place. There's TT regulars now who just refuse to come in here due to the depths a few of you have dropped it to.
I actually wonder why some of you bother to come on this site when you can quite easily go elsewhere and indulge in potty talk to your hearts content but I presume you actually like just pushing buttons.
Simply put if you wish to continue in this vein then it will just result in continued removal of posts, locking of the TT thread and bans.
I used to fight tooth and nail for you guys, you've thrown it in my face repeatedly and I simply don't care less now if you all leave or actually abide by the rules like every other section of the site does.
This thread will now remain locked for the duration of this afternoon.

Last edited by Macclads on Wed 1 Feb - 12:55; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 1 Feb - 16:34

Hi Lads

I'm not going to write this in red-pen or anything like that, I just want to say a few things about the past few weeks.

I get on with all of you, I have no personal problems with any of you(That I am aware of anyway!) but what is happening with Trash Talk at the moment is not on.

You might not feel like you are doing anything wrong, and today maybe hasn't been as bad as previous offences, but those involved know what they are doing. You might take us for idiots, but we're not. We can see what you are trying to and I just want to know why?

It was never like this on 606 Trash Talk, what exactly has changed? Even some of you must admit things that have been done in the past that have led to this tension between mods/admins and yourself have over-stepped mark in a way that was never seen on 606.

I don't want any of you to leave, we have created something great here. But the way things are going, some people will be banned. There are rules, that whether you agree with them or not, the rest of this site abide to, and this place cannot be any different. If other areas of the site don't abide by the rules there are bans, there are removal of posts as is the protocol, there will be no preferential treatment.

We fought for your corner before but it is being made impossible to do so, why do I spend a lot of my time on this when I come home from school and have all this to deal with?

Do the right thing, make this place like it once was where everyone could have a laugh with each other, without the hosility or the vulgarity that this place seems to descend into on a regular basis.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 1 Feb - 16:35

This has to stop,all of it has to stop now.

I know you guys don't feel like your doing anything wrong but in the rules of this website you very much are in the wrong.I've done my fair share of overstepping the mark but I know when I am wrong and I have apologized for it afterwards.

We all come on here for a bit of a laugh and we have managed that without problems for almost five years.Now it's getting ridiculous.

Because I have no issues with anyone on this site,I bust my balls every single week to write good shows for everyone's entertainment,just like Mat does,so maybe it would cool if people didn't try and cause aggravation.

And before anyone argues,you know your aggravating,that is why you do it.It might not seem a big deal,but trying to beat the swear filter,little unceccessary comments are all adding up and I know for a fact that the site owners have had enough of it...i'm getting pretty tired of it myself.

There are rules on this site,and i'm sorry guys but if you don't like them then you might aswell leave.I don't want that to happen but if you can't fall in line then what is the point in being here?.The majority of people on Trash Talk can have a "laugh" without descending the topic into bad language and cloaked insults.

I consider you all friends,i've stuck up for you all but the time has come to either run by the rules of the site or give up your account.It is really that simple.

I want you all to stay,to make 6CWF and a place where we can all have a laugh and bring back that community spirit.But it's up to you now.

I can't fight your corner anymore and if you continue then you will be banned from the site.

Cmon lads,do the right thing,please.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 1 Feb - 17:08

Thread unlocked.

New start people.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 1 Feb - 17:10

you mods / admins do a great job I am sorry some people spoil it for you Sad

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 1 Feb - 17:10

agree Uryu mate!

how are you anyway?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 1 Feb - 17:11

im ok, enjoying promoing Smile yourself?

can we name the next TT "Room Lovely" ?

Watch Steven Fry Room 101 to get it :P

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Wed 1 Feb - 17:11

Mat wrote:Hi Lads

I'm not going to write this in red-pen or anything like that, I just want to say a few things about the past few weeks.

I get on with all of you, I have no personal problems with any of you(That I am aware of anyway!) but what is happening with Trash Talk at the moment is not on.

You might not feel like you are doing anything wrong, and today maybe hasn't been as bad as previous offences, but those involved know what they are doing. You might take us for idiots, but we're not. We can see what you are trying to and I just want to know why?

It was never like this on 606 Trash Talk, what exactly has changed? Even some of you must admit things that have been done in the past that have led to this tension between mods/admins and yourself have over-stepped mark in a way that was never seen on 606.

I don't want any of you to leave, we have created something great here. But the way things are going, some people will be banned. There are rules, that whether you agree with them or not, the rest of this site abide to, and this place cannot be any different. If other areas of the site don't abide by the rules there are bans, there are removal of posts as is the protocol, there will be no preferential treatment.

We fought for your corner before but it is being made impossible to do so, why do I spend a lot of my time on this when I come home from school and have all this to deal with?

Do the right thing, make this place like it once was where everyone could have a laugh with each other, without the hosility or the vulgarity that this place seems to descend into on a regular basis.

Can you respond to my PM Mat? OK

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 1 Feb - 17:14

yeah im good to , looking forward to a new feud with YI OK

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 1 Feb - 17:14

New start lasted 2 minutes!

Mat, can you respond to my PM as well as i have promo's to write and need to know what i'm doing.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 1 Feb - 17:15

I am wondering where to go next tbh

Vote for "Room Lovely!"

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 1 Feb - 17:15

Mat has logged off for the time being but will be back later.

I think JJ might be around if its to do with 6wf.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 1 Feb - 17:20

Already dealt with JJ.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 1 Feb - 17:22

Glad thats sorted then.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 1 Feb - 17:25

No, still waiting on a response from Mat!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Wed 1 Feb - 17:26

King Beer wrote:No, still waiting on a response from Mat!

Me too! I sent him one yesterday and he STILL hasn't replied! How rude...

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 1 Feb - 17:29

Thank you Uryu and Bull, Room Lovely sounds a great idea!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 1 Feb - 17:30

Dex, Arguing with Thermometers is my new favourite song off the new album. Had it blasting on the bus home, strange looks doesn't come close to it Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 1 Feb - 17:32

Macclads wrote:Thank you Uryu and Bull, Room Lovely sounds a great idea!

2 votes for room lovely!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3:30 in

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 1 Feb - 18:53

sappnin?

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 1 Feb - 18:54

Lee wrote:sappnin?

Room Lovely Smile

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 1 Feb - 18:54

sounds....lovely

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 1 Feb - 18:56

Lee wrote:sounds....lovely

lol but nice back + forth promo with you today, rather a challenge as its face v face

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 1 Feb - 19:04

yeah but it's good having a challenge Very Happy

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 1 Feb - 19:04

cheers for the opportunity Mat Smile

Uryu Ishida