The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst 6N match ever.

+24
englandglory4ever
Yoda
bsando
mckay1402
mystiroakey
eirebilly
stlowe
lostinwales
ChequeredJersey
Biltong
english warrior
george doors
Golden
Hood83
Feckless Rogue
gowales
KickAndChase
rodders
Mad for Chelsea
EnglishReign
Londonwelsh
majesticimperialman
Shifty
gnollbeast
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worst 6N match ever. - Page 2 Empty Worst 6N match ever.

Post by gnollbeast Sat 04 Feb 2012, 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

It should have finished 6-3, but Dan Parks was there to save the day for England.

I wouldn't know which set of fans should be more worried? England offered ZERO in attack, but defended well against possibly the worst display of squandering chances ever seen on a rugby pitch. Scotland did well to create many chances because England were weak, but their mistakes were copious. Even when they did string a few passes in the backs the timing of those passes and positioning was awful.

Englands excuse is inexperience so they did good to get a win in Murrayfield, Scotlands showed us that they should have picked more Edinburgh players. Max Evans was the only threat but a bit selfish.

Wales and France will put at least 30 points on both Scotland and England. Wales v France in cardiff will decide this championship.

gnollbeast

Back to top Go down

Worst 6N match ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst 6N match ever.

Post by EnglishReign Sun 05 Feb 2012, 12:59 pm

roddersm wrote:
Hood83 wrote: You play the ref and good luck to you. Smart rugby.

Yes you do play the ref but I didn't see any smart rugby yesterday. Neither side seemed to know the rules at the breakdown but the difference was that England committed men to the rucks and Scotland didn't.

Scotland were totally clueless and questions need to be asked about Robinson and perhaps more so Townsend. There is no excuse for a professional side to be poorly drilled and have such a lack of skills, intelligence and cohesion.

England have an excuse at least and will likely improve going forward. However they were devoid of passion, basic ball skills and the set piece was sub standard.

Jeebus I hope todays game is better.

I'll give you two of those, but passion?! Our lads smashed the Scots into the Outer Hebrides from minute 1 to minute 80. Outstanding commitment in defence.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun 05 Feb 2012, 2:19 pm

Clancy, as per usual, did have a shocker but he is a monumental erse piece so no change there. furious
21st Century Schizoid Man
21st Century Schizoid Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2