The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would you like to see John Cena v Undertaker at WM29?

+2
Mr H
JamesLincs
6 posters

Go down

would you like to see John Cena v Undertaker at WM29? Empty would you like to see John Cena v Undertaker at WM29?

Post by JamesLincs Mon 06 Feb 2012, 11:22 am

just watching vid's of undertaker and i wondered what everyone thought about this..

it seems cena's heel turn is just around the corner and i wondered how the fans would react to a heel john cena wanting the streak. is cena the last believable guy yet to have his shot?

kane, triple h, michaels. theyve all head their chance and failed and all 3 have failed twice as far as im aware. who left is believable enough to go for it next year (of course that is if 'taker has one more in him. however no one within wwe has 'kayfabe' mentioned that it would/could/should be his final mania.)

the reason i mention cena is of course because of his invincibility and reluctance to 'give up' what if taker was to make cena submit? could we then say, thats it, if cena cant do it then no one can! taker needs one lfinal huge match, surely? and imo, as much as i dislike cena, i cant see anyone else being a more suitable candidate

what do you think?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

would you like to see John Cena v Undertaker at WM29? Empty Re: would you like to see John Cena v Undertaker at WM29?

Post by Mr H Mon 06 Feb 2012, 11:47 am

I'd prefer to see a face Cena vs Taker, it would be more believable that the streak would be in jeopardy than if it was heel Cena. If he does turn he wont be as Superman as he is now.

Saying that, a heel Cena who wins the Rumble, backed by the office to face WHC The Undertaker would be interesting. Now that would be a Wrestlemania Main Event.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

would you like to see John Cena v Undertaker at WM29? Empty Re: would you like to see John Cena v Undertaker at WM29?

Post by DDT Mon 06 Feb 2012, 2:13 pm

I think this year will be Takers last year, his work load has been as limited as it ever has been, suggesting he's had enough, and who would begrudge him retirement at 47. It also makes sense to end on a nice round 20-0.

I remember the last superman we had in the wwe/f who made a heel turn, Stone Cold, he turned at Wrestlemania 17 when he and Vince screwed the Rock, and the next night on Raw he was tapping out to the Rocks sharpshooter within seconds of it being, he didn't lose the match as the ref was being disgraced by Vince. But it just goes to show how quickly that superman image goes after a heel turn.

A heel has to be a heel, you just can't have a heel that never gives up, and is portrayed as superman, it's impossible to do.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Mon 06 Feb 2012, 2:35 pm

If The Undertaker is able to pull if off, then yeah. Cena's the only real threat left on the fulltime roster.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 06 Feb 2012, 2:45 pm

With the way cena's been booked throughout his career he is the only legitimate threat left to the streak but that doesn't mean it would be a good match, cena just isn't that talented and I rarely care about what he does.

Last edited by MtotheC on Mon 06 Feb 2012, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Mon 06 Feb 2012, 5:24 pm

1 problem: the match, taker is losing it (whether we like it or not) and Cena needs a good wrestler to carry the match!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down