The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It could be the best 50p I ever spend

3 posters

Go down

It could be the best 50p I ever spend Empty It could be the best 50p I ever spend

Post by bedfordwelsh Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 am

Ok well put some of my bets on for the weekend, can't do try scorers yet as odds not up on Coral. I had a spare 50p in my little kitty so I put it on as a treble - all 3 games ending in a draw. NEVER in millions hers going to happen BUT if it di then my 50p stake would net me £5733.50 return.

Sod the Slam come on the draws lol
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

It could be the best 50p I ever spend Empty Re: It could be the best 50p I ever spend

Post by Shifty Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:11 am

Thats 50p you'll never see again Cry
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

It could be the best 50p I ever spend Empty Re: It could be the best 50p I ever spend

Post by Taffineastbourne Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:12 am

bedfordwelsh wrote:Ok well put some of my bets on for the weekend, can't do try scorers yet as odds not up on Coral. I had a spare 50p in my little kitty so I put it on as a treble - all 3 games ending in a draw. NEVER in millions hers going to happen BUT if it di then my 50p stake would net me £5733.50 return.

Sod the Slam come on the draws lol
Fantastic idea.I took £10,000 from under the mattress and did the same.If I was working,I could retire!

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down