The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA Against All Odds Results

+9
Kay Fabe
longrangeeffort
dyrewolfe
davidl1061
psycho-gooner
Statto00
DDT
Mr H
The_Enigma
13 posters

Go down

TNA Against All Odds Results Empty TNA Against All Odds Results

Post by The_Enigma Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:23 am

12/02/2012
iMPACT Zone, Orlando FL
Again All Odds PPV, I will be posting the quick results on the show

Zema Ion Def Jesse Sorrensen

Zema Ion connected with asai moonsault from the middle rope catching Sorrenson in the face. The match was thrown out because Sorrenson was knocked out. The Offical signalled the "X" sign. Traniners & medics checked on Sorreneson. Zema Ion was announced as the winner

Robbie E's Open Challenge

Robbie E cuts a promo. After waiting for somebody to come out to defend his TV Title against, Shannon Moore accepts the challenge. Robbie E picks up the win with a assist from Robbie T. Robbie T catches Moore with a foreign object whilst on the ring apron. Robbie E slams Moore to the mat and picks up the victory.

TNA Knockouts Title Match
Gail Kim (C) Def Tara

Gail Kim counters Tara's offence with a kneebreaker. She follows up with her new finisher the eat defeat. Gail Kim pins and scored the victory retaining her belt.

TNA World Tag Team Title Match
Samoe Joe & Magnus Def Matt Morgan & Crimson (C)

Morgan pushes Joe into Magnus. Joe avoids a spear and Crimson hits Morgan. Joe sends Crimson from the ring, hits Morgan with a snap mare, and Magnus hits a middle rope elbow drop, getting the three count on Morgan. The new champs celebrate the win making their way to the back. imson looks distraught as he checks on Morgan in the ring. Crimson is shown walking out on Morgan who is still recovering in the ring, before it’s sent to Christy Hemme in the back with Bully Ray.

TNA X-Divison Match
Austin Aries (C) Def Alex Shelley

Shelley hits Aries with a superkick to the chest, then a kick to the back of the head and goes for the pin, getting another two count, the crowd is going nuts. Shelley tries for sliced bread, but Aries reverses with a crazy slam. Aries hits knees to the top of the head again, a brainbuster, then rolls into the last chancery. Shelley is forced to submit. Still X-Divison Champion Austin Aries

Kazarian Def AJ Styles

AJ fights off Kaz and jumps up to the top rope, balances for what seems like two seconds, then hits a moonsault to the outside onto Daniels. Styles heads back into the ring and he’s caught by Kaz who hits the fade to black, and lays out Styles for the three count. In what was said to be a good match, Kaz picks up the win. Daniels gets into the ring and celebrates the win with Kazarian

Gunner Def Garrett

Gunner chokes Garrett in front of Eric and Eric lays in a slap. Hogan has had enough and he takes Eric out with a big right hand. Back in the ring, Gunner continues work over Garrett with another neckbreaker. Hogan seems pretty concerned, telling Hebner to check Garrett’s neck, so Gunner picks him up, and hits him with an elbow to the back of the neck. Gunner drops a knee on the back of Garrett’s head, and Hogan is pretty concerned still. Gunner tries for another neckbreaker, but Garrett holds on to the ropes, and Gunner falls to the mat. Hulk heads up to the apron with the towel, but Garrett waves him off. Gunner hits a DDT, and lays Garrett out for the three count. In what so far had been a pretty good PPV card, this match let it down. To be honest, I havn't really cared about this feud since day one. Pointless filler

TNA World Title Match
Bobby Roode Def Jeff Hardy, James Storm and Bully Ray

Roode hits a spinebuster on Ray. Hardy hits Roode with a twist of fate, but misses the swanton. Roode heads to the outside and grabs the belt. Sting heads into the ring and tears the belt away from Roode. Roode shoves Sting and argues with him, daring him to hit Sting before spitting in his face. Sting swings the belt at Roode, but connects with Hardy when Roode ducks. Sting looks furious, yelling at Roode. Roode drops to his knees and yells at Sting to count the pinfall. Roode laughs in Sting’s face as he counts three for Roode. They conduct the PPV with Sting raising the hand of Bobby Roode.

It's also worth noting that it appears that Vince Russo may have left TNA management. It seems that they are having a little creative shakeup. I don't know if this is true or wheather he's being bumped down in terms of creative. I'm sure somebody could post something more after reading stuff from the dirtsheets

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

TNA Against All Odds Results Empty Re: TNA Against All Odds Results

Post by Mr H Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:57 am

This is awesome. Not the PPV, the fact that this article has been up for nearly 24hrs and not one person has commented on it.

Just shows how well TNA are doing huh?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 am

Mr H wrote:This is awesome. Not the PPV, the fact that this article has been up for nearly 24hrs and not one person has commented on it.

Just shows how well TNA are doing huh?

I tried to watch it a couple of months ago, I watched 4 episodes of Impact, and I just found it very dull. Even though WWE isn't as good as it once was, it's still along way clear of TNA.

It comes across to me as a wwe reject show. It's a show for those who have fallen out with Vince, or those who aren't good enough for wwe.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:55 am

I like TNA and lets be honest, Impact is loads better than Smackdown!

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:03 am

The only thing I did like about it, was they still do piledriver's and chair shots to the head.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:05 am

AntLord wrote:I like TNA and lets be honest, Impact is loads better than Smackdown!

No, its not. As dull as Smackdown has been recently, i'd still rather watch that than Impact. TNA is unbelievably poor.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:02 am

The fact it's on a stupid channel like Challenge doesnt help either. When you've been watching Raw and Smackdown in HD, it's not quite the same watching wrestling that isn't in HD.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:08 am

Has it even been on telly over here yet? Aren't the TNA PPVs usually on a Wednesday night?

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 pm

It was actually a half decent PPV. Some hits, some misses.

Shelly/Aries stole the show, best match i've seen from TNA for a while

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 am

I will watch it tonight onchallenge and see what I make of it

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:56 am

Thanks David.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 am

Dammit!

I was really hoping Roode would lose his title by now. Sounds like a decent enough show though. I'll check it out tonight as well.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 am

I watched abit of it last night, having been talking about it on here, and some of the stuff was ok. Not quite sure why the world champion is tapping out to Sting, who is nothing more than a part timer these days. Doesn't make him look very strong, even if the champ is a heel.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Saw most of this last night and enjoyed most of it to be honest. The Aries/Shelley match was a cracker. Missed the main event but i'm liking how Roode won. Still cheating, doing whatever he can to win and sticking to the whole selfish thing.

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Spittings all the rage these days, Christian, Bryan and now Roode

Why was JB on the announce table?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:33 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Why was JB on the announce table?

Im not sure but you can bet your bottom dollar that arse hole the MIZ has something to do with it!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Laugh touche, what a jackass

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

DDT wrote:The fact it's on a stupid channel like Challenge doesnt help either. When you've been watching Raw and Smackdown in HD, it's not quite the same watching wrestling that isn't in HD.

I think I remember reading somewhere that TNA gets more viewers in the UK than WWE. If true, then it's likely due to the fact that there's a premium to pay for Sky Sports, but even still.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Seven Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm

the-gaffer wrote: Why was JB on the announce table?

Tazz's brother in law died apparently.

Mark_Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:33 am

the-gaffer wrote:Spittings all the rage these days, Christian, Bryan and now Roode

Why was JB on the announce table?

Because Taz was away, dealing with a family bereavement or something.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 am

liverbnz wrote:
DDT wrote:The fact it's on a stupid channel like Challenge doesnt help either. When you've been watching Raw and Smackdown in HD, it's not quite the same watching wrestling that isn't in HD.

I think I remember reading somewhere that TNA gets more viewers in the UK than WWE. If true, then it's likely due to the fact that there's a premium to pay for Sky Sports, but even still.

If the Invasion tour was anything to go by, I'd say it also has to do with the fact TNA have several well-liked characters, including Sting, Hogan, Magnus, Joe and one or two others, among their ranks.

We appreciate history and longevity, as well as homegrown talent, us Brits! Wink
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:42 am

longrangeeffort wrote:Saw most of this last night and enjoyed most of it to be honest. The Aries/Shelley match was a cracker. Missed the main event but i'm liking how Roode won. Still cheating, doing whatever he can to win and sticking to the whole selfish thing.

Agreed. I stayed up long enough to catch Aries / Shelley. One of the best matches I've ever seen - quite brutal at times! Also enjoyed the tag team championship match. Have to say Magnus and Joe seemed to work better as a pair than Crimson and Morgan.

The Ion / Sorensen was shaping up to be a good match, but I noticed the footage had been edited and cut away the exact moment Zema caught Jesse with the moonsault.

Would've liked to have seen the main event but couldn't be bothered staying up late enough. Here's a question, why the hell show it so late on Challenge? I could understand if it was live, but it isn't, so why not put it on at the same time as the Impact shows?
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:29 am

Is there such a thing as 'home grown talent' in an International Wrestling organisation

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 am

the-gaffer wrote:Is there such a thing as 'home grown talent' in an International Wrestling organisation

Of course. I was talking about "homegrown talent" from a British perspective.

As shown during the Wembley Arena shows, our fans will often cheer Brit "heels", over American "faces".
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 am

The Brits are one of the biggest smarky crowds in the World

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:50 am

Mark_Seven wrote:

Has Miz got an alibi?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:17 am

the-gaffer wrote:
Mark_Seven wrote:

Has Miz got an alibi?

Laugh

He better have!!!

I've also herd on the grape vine that Miz is behind Adele taking a 5 year absence from music... is any form of entertainment safe from that a hole?!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:39 am

MtotheC wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:
Mark_Seven wrote:

Has Miz got an alibi?

Laugh

He better have!!!

I've also herd on the grape vine that Miz is behind Adele taking a 5 year absence from music... is any form of entertainment safe from that a hole?!

He's doing the world a favour in that instance.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down