The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official 2013 Wales v England bickering thread.

+61
Portnoy's Complaint
Biltong
Brian Moores Twin
aitchw
Bathman_in_London
Geordie
ultra
EnglishReign
lostinwales
gboycottnut
OzT
rainbow-warrior
A World Cup and 3 Finals
HongKongCherry
Scrumpy
Breadvan
Cyril
RubyGuby
Galted
AlastairW
offload
LondonTiger
Duty281
Pal Joey
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Portnoy
nganboy
tigertattie
mckay1402
TrailApe
Knowsit17
bluestonevedder
Jimpy
ScarletSpiderman
nobbled
BamBam
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Comfort
Effervescing Elephant
damage_13
jimmyinthewell68
Luckless Pedestrian
thebluesmancometh
gregortree
kiakahaaotearoa
munkian
HammerofThunor
pontylad
mowgli
Dontheman
mystiroakey
anotherworldofpain
LordDowlais
Morgannwg
gowales
eirebilly
majesticimperialman
sugarNspikes
Casartelli
Thomond
HERSH
65 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Official 2013 Wales v England bickering thread. - Page 20 Empty The Official 2013 Wales v England bickering thread.

Post by HERSH Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

2013 bickering thread

OK, every year we see threads that actually contain really good rugby discussion derailed by the ongoing Wales vs England bickering and WUMMING! I will name no names. I guess we have all been guilty.

Since most of the general bickering comes from the respective fans of Wales and England ; I thought I would create a thread for it in an effort to keep decent rugby discussion relatively WUM free in other threads.

Let it commence
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

The Official 2013 Wales v England bickering thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official 2013 Wales v England bickering thread.

Post by Jimpy Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 am

VictorU3 wrote:Have people already forgot that we won the 6 nations in 2011.

I've never understood why people put so much on winning the Grand Slam, no one expects Man Utd to do the it.

As I said, when it is all you have to cling to. Of course, the rest of their rugby world is falling about their ears, but as long as we beat the English etc. Quite sad really.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

The Official 2013 Wales v England bickering thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official 2013 Wales v England bickering thread.

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:27 am

Dammit, I did! (selective memory, grrr)

VictorU3 wrote:I've never understood why people put so much on winning the Grand Slam, no one expects Man Utd to do the it.

Arsenal did as near as realistically possible that year (02-03, or was it 03-04) when they finished the season unbeaten in the league.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:27 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:Jimpy - facts say they haven't been there come the 6Ns but I will concede they have been there abouts most times.

Out of interest will the pundits be talking about the match being potential championship, maybe even grand slam, decider when the do the pre-match build up on Sunday? They do tend to get carried away like that.

Since it could well be, I would expect them to discuss it.

When France tear Wales a new one on Saturday, will the pundits be talking about the Italy v Wales game as a wooden spoon decider?

Probably, because it might well be.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:28 am

Jimpy wrote:

I've never understood why people put so much on winning the Grand Slam, no one expects Man Utd to do the it.

As I said, when it is all you have to cling to. Of course, the rest of their rugby world is falling about their ears, but as long as we beat the English etc. Quite sad really.

But it shows you have a special place in the hearts of so many other nations.

To be fair the Italians have the same attitude, just about the French Laugh
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:30 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:

VictorU3 wrote:I've never understood why people put so much on winning the Grand Slam, no one expects Man Utd to do the it.

Arsenal did as near as realistically possible that year (02-03, or was it 03-04) when they finished the season unbeaten in the league.

I can't remember the season, but it was very impressive. I think most Man Utd fans would prefer that their team won the tripple than went unbeaten though.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:34 am

Jimpy wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

I can't remember the season, but it was very impressive. I think most Man Utd fans would prefer that their team won the tripple than went unbeaten though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invincibles_(football)

Pretty impressive, but as you say the league is only one of five trophies that are available.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-warrior Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:12 am

The government is worried that mens willies are getting smaller.To find out how great the problem is they have asked all men with Winkle smaller than 3" to put a white flag with a red cross on their car,please put this as your status so everyone knows!!!
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:02 am

rainbow-warrior wrote:The government is worried that mens willies are getting smaller.To find out how great the problem is they have asked all men with Winkle smaller than 3" to put a white flag with a red cross on their car,please put this as your status so everyone knows!!!

Works better during the football world cup because you see a fair few of those flags flying in wales, people seem to fail to understand we actually have our own football team
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:06 am

well in football you should just join up..

your gonna have two teams in the prem// the development is really all from the fa.. and we would be better toghether..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-warrior Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:17 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
rainbow-warrior wrote:The government is worried that mens willies are getting smaller.To find out how great the problem is they have asked all men with Winkle smaller than 3" to put a white flag with a red cross on their car,please put this as your status so everyone knows!!!

Works better during the football world cup because you see a fair few of those flags flying in wales, people seem to fail to understand we actually have our own football team

Thing is I can not remember the last time I watched that silly wendy ball game, bores me. Although it must be a real wind up with 1966 and the usual idiotic come back .. well at least we won a world cup. Still give it another 20 and we'll be joking about 2003, although for a country with such a huge population it is a joke already raspberry
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:20 am

RW is on a stir lol

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-warrior Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:24 am

mystiroakey wrote:RW is on a stir lol

Does not take much, as it is I am off to bed so I can arise in the morning to watch the game. As it will be 0600 I guess it will be arising x2 Whistle
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:25 am

good luck...

backing you for a win..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:42 pm

So Wales may become on the second team to lose on the openning weekend and still lift the trophy.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 pm

I wished you luck v France- but now your pushing it Scarlet.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Hello Spider. Thanks for rekindling this thread. OK

It's been awful quiet these last few days hasn't it? The Pope sure has a lot of explaining to do!

Wales picard Ach.. Mein Gott... Was ist passiert?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:08 pm

If Wales do manage to turn around their season and play with passion and precision and blow away the opposition over the next three games it will be one thing.

But if they did win the next three like the last, by scraping over at the end, by winning by being slightly less worse than the opposition, will they be the lowest quality champions in the history of the 6N?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Thank goodness, 30 odd more posts and we can lock this thread. Laugh
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:21 pm

lostinwales wrote:If Wales do manage to turn around their season and play with passion and precision and blow away the opposition over the next three games it will be one thing.

But if they did win the next three like the last, by scraping over at the end, by winning by being slightly less worse than the opposition, will they be the lowest quality champions in the history of the 6N?

In your eyes and with your history lostinWales they have always been the lowest quality champions in the history of the 6 Nations - Its just the way you see it. Anyone who wins the 6 nations or for that matter the Grand Slam deserves all the plaudits. The undervalued and lowest quality appraisals just come from people like yourself who are unable to cope with another team other than your own winning the comp. So far England are looking measured and controlled and they have a very good chance of winning the tournament. If they do then they will more than deserve it, as will Wales if they come out on top. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Biltong wrote:Thank goodness, 30 odd more posts and we can lock this thread. Laugh

awww. I hope you reboot it

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:33 pm

mystiroakey wrote:
Biltong wrote:Thank goodness, 30 odd more posts and we can lock this thread. Laugh

Well, errr, gee ................. Not sure...........it does keep the bickering in one spot though. Laugh

Shocked or does it?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by nobbled Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:35 pm

RubyGuby wrote:
lostinwales wrote:If Wales do manage to turn around their season and play with passion and precision and blow away the opposition over the next three games it will be one thing.

In your eyes and with your history lostinWales they have always been the lowest quality champions in the history of the 6 Nations - Its just the way you see it. Anyone who wins the 6 nations or for that matter the Grand Slam deserves all the plaudits. The undervalued and lowest quality appraisals just come from people like yourself who are unable to cope with another team other than your own winning the comp. So far England are looking measured and controlled and they have a very good chance of winning the tournament. If they do then they will more than deserve it, as will Wales if they come out on top. thumbsup

Now you're just being silly....by being reasonable on the Wales England bickering thread...
raspberry
nobbled
nobbled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlump Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:36 pm

mystiroakey wrote:

I hope you guys don't do away with this thread completely, it's a rugby forum version of a soft padded room The Official 2013 Wales v England bickering thread. - Page 20 3933776953

Sugarlump

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Sugarlump wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:

I hope you guys don't do away with this thread completely, it's a rugby forum version of a soft padded room The Official 2013 Wales v England bickering thread. - Page 20 3933776953
Every time I see your name I think sugarplum, was there not a song with that wording in?
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Biltong wrote:
Sugarlump wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:

Every time I see your name I think sugarplum, was there not a song with that wording in?

youtube
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 pm

This has to be the most pointless thread ever....

Wales rock England suck - FACT

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:45 pm

Blues you gonna take that bet- or you gonna run away again!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 pm

picard

Your like a broken down Ford, you know your rubbish but you keep on trying!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlump Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Biltong wrote:
Biltong wrote:
Sugarlump wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:

youtube

Not so familiar with the song but definitely a singing talent in the making!

Sugar plum was a fairy, I'm sweetness in a cube. If I were a fairy, I'd be a horrible hairy fairy

Sugarlump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlump Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Two games in Bluesman, England suck less than Wales raspberry

Sugarlump

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:49 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote: picard

Your like a broken down Ford, you know your rubbish but you keep on trying!

wuss

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Sugarlump wrote:Two games in Bluesman, England suck less than Wales raspberry

laughing

That has got to be the quite of the thread.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlump Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:

laughing

Quite what?! It's not about who is more practised in the art of blowjobs mate!

Sugarlump

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Sugarlump wrote:
Biltong wrote:
Biltong wrote:
Sugarlump wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:

youtube

Sugar plum was a fairy, I'm sweetness in a cube. If I were a fairy, I'd be a horrible hairy fairy
Laugh I bet you aren't as cute as that little girl either. vomit
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:57 pm

nobbled wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:

Now you're just being silly....by being reasonable on the Wales England bickering thread...
raspberry

My sincere apologies Nobbled - Your team are full of foreign mercenaries who could not get a kick for their own countrys, In addition Wales have developed Ben Morgan for you in addition to nurturing both Vunipolas during their early upbringing in Wales where their dad plyed his trade. If England in name win the Grand Slam then I believe that the peoples of the USA, Wales, New Zealand, S Africa, Samoa, Scotland and probably a few more have a genuine right to celebrate. Maybe it's only the "english" that should hang their heads in shame for making such a mockery of rugby union in their absolute desperation to win something thumbsup

That better nobbled thumbsup

Last edited by RubyGuby on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Now tht is what I call bickering.

Nice one Rubyguby, a tad too close to the truth, but nice one all the same.

Fine print. Only available on the bickering thread. Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlump Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Biltong wrote:
Sugarlump wrote:
Biltong wrote:
Biltong wrote:
Sugarlump wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:

youtube

Laugh I bet you aren't as cute as that little girl either. vomit

Agreed thumbsup I don't think anyone has described me as cute since the early eighties Dog / monkey

Sugarlump

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Sugarlump wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

laughing

Quite what?! It's not about who is more practised in the art of blowjobs mate!

Goddam it quote, was the word I meant.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlump Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Always nice to be quoted Scarlet even when it is pointless purile bickering! Hug

Sugarlump

Back to top Go down

Post by nobbled Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:11 pm

RubyGuby wrote:
nobbled wrote:
RubyGuby wrote:

raspberry

My sincere apologies Nobbled - Your team are full of foreign mercenaries who could not get a kick for their own countrys, In addition Wales have developed Ben Morgan for you in addition to nurturing both Vunipolas during their early upbringing in Wales where their dad ploughed his trade. If England in name win the Grand Slam then I believe that the peoples of the USA, Wales, New Zealand, S Africa, Samoa, Scotland and probably a few more have a genuine right to celebrate. Maybe it's only the "english" that should hang their heads in shame for making such a mockery of rugby union in their absolute desperation to win something thumbsup

That better nobbled thumbsup

Perfick!! Very Happy

North and Cuthbert English blah blah blah....Welsh men abuse sheep blah blah blah. Your team's rubbish and mine's ace, which by direct correlation makes me a superior human being to you. Your opinion is valueless because you don't agree with me. World Cup blah blah blah. Wales not a real [i]country blah blah blah.
JW is a demi-god, anything Welsh smells of leeks, Henson was your best player ever and we'll beat you by a trillion tries in the last game while singing better than you.

Okay that last one was a stretch...

thumbsup

nobbled
nobbled

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:26 pm

wales are gay. proved by that ice dancer, wannbee big brother dude..

(is that juvenile enough?)

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by nobbled Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:32 pm

mystiroakey wrote:wales are gay. proved by that ice dancer, wannbee big brother dude..

(is that juvenile enough?)

Umm...yup!
nobbled
nobbled

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 pm

But thats surely better than being sheep lovers right.

I mean this is a step up surely!

maybe its to much of a compliment

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Give me a goat over a sheep any day of the week.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlump Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Give me a goat over a sheep any day of the week.

Is that because they put up more of a fight when you're 'struggle-cuddling' Luckless?!

Sugarlump

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Goats are the forbidden fruit. You're expected to shag sheep. They hire you one on your 18th in Wales.

I've got a thing for tranny goats.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Mutton dressed as lamb?

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlump Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Goats are the forbidden fruit. You're expected to shag sheep. They hire you one on your 18th in Wales.

I've got a thing for tranny goats.

Brilliant Laugh I bet they hang about longer than a stripper too!

Sugarlump

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Last 6N England and Wales had same number of English born backs....

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlump Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:44 pm

^^ Is that true?

Sugarlump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next