The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take your Trending world wide and Chants and stick them straight up your candy a$$!

4 posters

Go down

Take your Trending world wide and Chants and stick them straight up your candy a$$! Empty Take your Trending world wide and Chants and stick them straight up your candy a$$!

Post by bretmeharty Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:22 pm

In my opinion wwe need to get their act together, 75% of Rock's promo was guff about getting the crowd to chant specific things and the fact he glossed over it by saying he has fun and entertains does not wash (certainly with me anyway) and can see through it. My interest only peaked when Cena came out.

I have read the back and forth between everyone on here about is he or isn't he holding back on Cena or has he been given strict instructions to not go to far, we can all speculate but the fact is we will never know.

There are other things he could have said to build up the feud and fill the time he used for his pointless chanting and self indulgence crap, he could of said a reason he left was because he'd seen off all the competition and there was no one left in Rocks league witch is strengthened by the fact someone like Cena made it and has stayed at the top.

What has happened to good old fasioned storytelling, too much realism can do just as much harm then good sometimes.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Take your Trending world wide and Chants and stick them straight up your candy a$$! Empty Re: Take your Trending world wide and Chants and stick them straight up your candy a$$!

Post by TwisT Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:28 pm

I said on another thread that this isn't good enough. Long story short is that we can't have RAW ending for the next 3 weeks before Mania, with a Rock v Cena talk-a-thon in the ring. There HAS to be more substance....whether it is a Cena match/Rock run in or a Rock match against a safe opponent.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Take your Trending world wide and Chants and stick them straight up your candy a$$! Empty Re: Take your Trending world wide and Chants and stick them straight up your candy a$$!

Post by bretmeharty Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Yea here's hoping they get involved with some tag action or any action for that matter.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Get teddy long to announce a tag match !

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Get teddy long to announce a tag match !

Spoiler:
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down