The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales set to be denied crucial 2015 World Cup home

2 posters

Go down

Wales set to be denied crucial 2015 World Cup home  Empty Wales set to be denied crucial 2015 World Cup home

Post by HERSH Fri 02 Mar 2012, 3:59 pm

Gutted for them, I always get free tickets and was looking forward to it Cardiff.

Fair play to Wales the SH teams are worried. OK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/17233462
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Wales set to be denied crucial 2015 World Cup home  Empty Re: Wales set to be denied crucial 2015 World Cup home

Post by miteyironpaw Fri 02 Mar 2012, 4:02 pm

I think you'll find the argument would be around revenue in the world cup window for an "away" team, rather than an intrinsic fear of Welsh unstoppable world cup form.
miteyironpaw
miteyironpaw

Back to top Go down

Wales set to be denied crucial 2015 World Cup home  Empty Re: Wales set to be denied crucial 2015 World Cup home

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 4:56 pm

We shouldn't be able to play pool games at home in Cardiff. It's ridiculous. I don't care if it's pay back or 'owed' to us for giving England games in 1999, it's quite frankly embarrassing. It's England's world cup so ALL games should be there. Just as it was France's world cup and there is absolutely no way we should have had home games, or any other nations games, in Cardiff. It makes the tournament a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down