The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This board needs more traffic......

3 posters

Go down

This board needs more traffic...... Empty This board needs more traffic......

Post by CFCNick Sun 04 Mar 2012, 9:27 am

On the old 606 the Hockey section was as busy as the American Football. It was so when this site first started and then it died. I know someone on the old site started their own forum but we can make this section of v2 boom if we get enough posters.

Starting from tonight I'm going to try to write a match report three or four games a week.

Come on Hockey fans. I know you're out there.

***I will eventually start doing match reports but I've been too busy with changes at work***

Last edited by MockingJay33 on Thu 29 Mar 2012, 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

This board needs more traffic...... Empty Re: This board needs more traffic......

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 14 Mar 2012, 12:12 am

Haven't they played yet?
I agree Jay and would love to debate articles on, let's see:
The Bruins' record since Tom Thimas stood up President Obama.
The Canadiens' record since Cunneyworth took over - actually, we chat about Les Habs and the Kings on the Golf Board's "Notes from the Ballwasher" from time to time.
Jean Beliveau recovering from a stroke in Montreal General.

CalamityJane was a terrific poster, especially on matters of Bruins import, but disappeared along with her beloved Red Sox.

Me? I'm a Martin St.Louis admirer.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

This board needs more traffic...... Empty Re: This board needs more traffic......

Post by CFCNick Wed 28 Mar 2012, 6:29 pm

Where did all the hockey posters go? There was a good community on there. It's a real shame, I was just getting into the sport and those guys helped me a lot.

-------------
Scrap that. I just went on the old 606 and found where they've gone. It looks just like this place but grey instead of blue.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RDuncan8 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 7:36 pm

What site is it?

PM if you have to.

RDuncan8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down