The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool FC

+19
GG
cherriesfna
sirfredperry
dondelero
Josiah Maiestas
Liam
lfc91
FIFA Diva
Kenny
hampo17
braveheart101
dyrewolfe
marty2086
BarneyRubble
MtotheC
Hero
TopHat24/7
lorus59
LiverpoolFCfan
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Liverpool FC Empty Liverpool FC

Post by LiverpoolFCfan Wed 07 Mar 2012, 5:25 pm

Just thought I would start a thread about the greatest team on the planet!!

This year has been about rebuilding and getting confidence - next year we can go on and win the league!!!!

Come on King Kenny!

LiverpoolFCfan

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC Empty Re: Liverpool FC

Post by lorus59 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 9:28 am

The greatest team on the planet? Isn't that Barcelona?

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 9:37 am

'King' Kenny's a prat, Liverpool aren't a top 4 side and won't be for at least 2-3 years if not longer, and the club's endorsement of racism was shameful and a PR disaster.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 08 Mar 2012, 9:47 am

Ranking wise somehow Liverpool are still ranked 10th in Europe according to UEFA, I wouldn't place them top 20.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:06 am

Hero wrote:Ranking wise somehow Liverpool are still ranked 10th in Europe according to UEFA, I wouldn't place them top 20.

Absurd, they're not even top 6 in England!

I realise the EPL is strong but that would be ridiculous. Must be still trading off their name/history and that Champs League win 5 years or so ago.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:17 am

This is the current rankings:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient

It's based over the past 5 years, this year they're only on 2.6 points so will plummet next year it appears.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 08 Mar 2012, 11:04 am

I wouldn't say it's all doom and gloom for Liverpool, they have a good core of quality players but lack any strengh in depth, unless they can invest heavily in the squad and attract the caliber of players they used to they will be without champions league football for some time.

They have really struggled in the middle of the park after losing Lucas to injury and unfortunately Charlie Adam has not stepped up to the level required of a Liverpool player, Andy Carroll has suffered badley from the price Liverpool paid for him. In the real world Carroll is a 10 million pound player and he has hasn't been able to come to terms with the pressure that kind of transfer fee commands, I wouldn't be surprised if he never comes good I really beleive that transfer has the potential to ruin his career.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by BarneyRubble Thu 08 Mar 2012, 11:59 am

Can't see the rebuilding myself, Henderson and Adams not Premier league winning players, Carroll a joke for 35mill and even Gerrard beginning to look shaky. Although I don't like him, Suarez a good player, but otherwise nowwhere near challenging for honours.

As for next season, you should target 4th as there is no way you will do any better.

BarneyRubble

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:25 pm

Liverpool wont get near the Champions League for a long time good keeper and 2 good central defenders which is a good base but Benetiz destroyed the club and they didnt give Hodgson a fair crack Dalglish is a spent force he isnt up to speed on the EPL these days and he gets caught out tactically at times

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:30 pm

Gerrard is 2 years off his peak and on the down-slide. Kuyt the same. These two have rescued/carried a weak Liverpool side for years, along with Torres when he was there.

Henderson is good, but not £20m good and not up there with the best young British talent like Wilshere, Ox etc or even Rodwell, Clev and the like.

Feel bad for Carroll, good £12-15m player but has buckled under the pressure of expectation attached to a £35m price tag.

Decent CB partnership but not up there with great ones of old top Prem sides like Rio/Vidic, Terry/Carhvalho, Adams/Keown.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by lorus59 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 1:02 pm

The OP started by saying he wanted a thread for "the greatest football team on the planet" and all the comments so far show that not many people think they are that good never mind great.

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Thu 08 Mar 2012, 1:51 pm

I think the OP was possibly attempting a wind-up.

I'd add to the list of previous stats that they no longer hold the record for most PL / 1st Division titles, either. Wink

Agree with most of the comments so far and would re-emphasise the point that Liverpool need to rebuild heavily, either through their once-famous academy, or by bringing in some genuinely world-class players, if they want to challenge for titles and trophies again. Its clear for all to see their current squad just isn't up to scratch.

Given how things are working out for Torres at Chelsea, they could do worse than give him a call and see if he wants to come back.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart101 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 3:40 pm

BarneyRubble wrote:Can't see the rebuilding myself, Henderson and Adams not Premier league winning players, Carroll a joke for 35mill and even Gerrard beginning to look shaky. Although I don't like him, Suarez a good player, but otherwise nowwhere near challenging for honours.

As for next season, you should target 4th as there is no way you will do any better.
Seeing as Liverpool have won the Carling Cup and are still in the FA Cup how can you say they aren't challenging for honours?

braveheart101

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 3:47 pm

braveheart101 wrote:
BarneyRubble wrote:Can't see the rebuilding myself, Henderson and Adams not Premier league winning players, Carroll a joke for 35mill and even Gerrard beginning to look shaky. Although I don't like him, Suarez a good player, but otherwise nowwhere near challenging for honours.

Seeing as Liverpool have won the Carling Cup and are still in the FA Cup how can you say they aren't challenging for honours?

Because they are no-hopers in the league, don't even have much chance of qualifying for Europe, have won a mickey-mouse cup no top team cares about and did so by beating a lower league opposition and needing penalties to do it. 'Still in the FA Cup' means little, Stevenage Borough were still in till late last night and nobody would claim that constituted them 'challenging for honours'.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 3:50 pm

Liverpool have the worst chance conversion in the premier leauge, 8% I think. What they need is a clinical striker, the chances are being created but are being wasted by poor finishing. Clinical striker and Liverpool are hot on the heels of Spurs this season, sadly this isn't the case but it has to be key transfer of the summer.

Liverpool have qualified for Europe tophat via that mickey mouse cup. No cup is a mickey mouse cup if you are a pro, it was good enough for Arsenal fans last season. It only gets down graded once your team is knocked out.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 08 Mar 2012, 4:04 pm

the mickey mouse cup winners since 2005

2005 Chelsea
2006 Manchester United
2007 Chelsea
2008 Tottenham Hotspur
2009 Manchester United
2010 Manchester United
2011 Birmingham City
2012 Liverpool

teams take it serious when it matters
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 08 Mar 2012, 4:13 pm

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:the mickey mouse cup winners since 2005

2005 Chelsea
2006 Manchester United
2007 Chelsea
2008 Tottenham Hotspur
2009 Manchester United
2010 Manchester United
2011 Birmingham City
2012 Liverpool

teams take it serious when it matters

Take no notice of people calling it a Mickey Mouse Cup as a United fan I would be delighted if we won the Carling Cup. They only say that when their own team gets knocked out and the above post by you shows it's not a Mickey Mouse Cup.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 5:56 pm

I'm a United fan and I still consider it a mickey mouse cup - am totally indifferent between a trophyless season and only winning it.

Champions League
Premier League
FA Cup
UEFA Cup
World Club Cup/Super Cup
League Cup
Charity Shield
Fair-play award

Even the charity shield could be level with the league cup, at least it's normally contested by two of the top teams.

Winners the previous 5 years are Leicester (beating Tranmere), 'Pool (beating Birmingham [on pens, of course]), Blackburn (beating Spurs), 'Pool (beating United) and Middlesborough (beating Bolton).

That is NOT a glamorous list of clubs, 'Pool and United excepted.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 6:07 pm

As you can probably guess from my screen name im a liverpool fan, but can admitt we are nowhere near the best team in the world, barely top 6 in our own league! To many players in the starting 11 who arent top 4 quality. Its actually depressing to see the names of henderson, spearing, carroll on our team sheet. I see what kenny was trying to do with buying young english players, but he could have took the 55 mil he spent on carroll and henderson, went to the spain under 21s and picked any 5 players and got better results from them! If someone comes in with a 10-15 mil offer for carroll in the summer they should cut there losses and take it. I still personally feel KK is the right man for the job, as he has us playing good football, just dont know how long the american owners will be patient for with his spending a lot of money and failing to even deliver top 6!

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by lorus59 Sat 10 Mar 2012, 5:16 pm

King Kenny can't seem to stop the tide of disappointment at the moment. Seems winning the Carling Cup has helped them as it helped Birmingham. I think they have enough points to stay up however.

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sat 10 Mar 2012, 8:08 pm

Kenny has made poor signings so far as Liverpool manager. Carroll, Adam, Henderson and Downing were never people who really stood out in the English game. Ok, Carroll had a decent season in the championship, but he never looked a league above the championship. He scored some decent goals for Newcastle at the start of the season but never justified that sort of money spent on him. If Kenny wanted a top quality striker for that sort of money who could score, move well, link up with others and is also an areal presence then they needed to look no further than Fernando Llorente. He proved Thursday how good he can be and that sort of money would definately have a secured his signature, that would've have been an excellent signing who could've have had a better partnership with Suarez.

Henderson was a decent player at Sunderland but wasn't quick enough for the wing and not techinically good enough for cm, yet Kenny saw something in him to justify another massive amount of money being spent. And it hasn't paid off and he simply cannot reach the levels required for Liverpool to be challenging top four.

Adam is a decent player, works hard and has a decent pass. But again, there were other players out there who could have done the job he does and to again a much higher standard. One name that calls out to me off the top of my head would be someone like a De Rossi or someone along those lines.

Downing was an excellent talent at 'Boro. He was a pacy left winger who could beat a man for pace and deliver an excellent cross. He was then played on the right at Villa and never really produced the goods. Yet Kenny again thought he was worth the 20m to acquire his services, and those seasons on the right have really hampered his development. He's been played on the right and has shown his Villa form and so he has been played on the left, but because he has been so used to cutting inside he has lost the instinct to take someone on on the outside and deliver a cross.

I think its always difficult with a club legend in charge of your club because you desperately want them to succeed, and when things aren't going right you give them the B.O.D. However, I ask this, If Roy Hodgson had made these signings and had 2 wins in 11 I believe the stats read, would he still be in a job. Ok, Hodgson brought in some dreadful players like Poulsen, but I doubt he would still be there and the Liverpool fans would've called for his head.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 10 Mar 2012, 9:09 pm

Marty its ok saying those players aren't good enough etc but the one thing Liverpool lack more than anything is a player who can score goals. A 9% chance conversion rate is awful and the worst in the league, had we a clinical striker we'd be in a much stronger position and the emphasis put on those players wouldn't be as great.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 9:37 pm

hampo171 wrote:Marty its ok saying those players aren't good enough etc but the one thing Liverpool lack more than anything is a player who can score goals. A 9% chance conversion rate is awful and the worst in the league, had we a clinical striker we'd be in a much stronger position and the emphasis put on those players wouldn't be as great.

Surely a Darren Bent is a must for the summer, a proven premier league goalscorer. He clearly won't be happy staying at Aston Villa. McLeish has already stated he intends to clear out a vast majority of the Villa squad to raise funds, well surely Bent will raise those funds?

Your midfield has been getting some incredible stick but you are correct the chance conversion rate tells the whole story about Suarez, Carroll & Kuyt. Everyone knows Henderson & Carroll are appaling, however Downing continues to be picked for England for a reason and his contribution and link up play with Darren Bent was superb in 2010/11.

Must admit I thought Enrique was a superb signing, however even his form and high standards have dropped since leaving NUFC. Also agree if this was Hodgson in charge, he would of been sacked by now. Will be interesting to see who comes out on top in the battle for 6th because it's clear to me Spurs, Arsenal & Chelsea will take the 3rd,4th & 5th positions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sat 10 Mar 2012, 9:58 pm

hampo171 wrote:Marty its ok saying those players aren't good enough etc but the one thing Liverpool lack more than anything is a player who can score goals. A 9% chance conversion rate is awful and the worst in the league, had we a clinical striker we'd be in a much stronger position and the emphasis put on those players wouldn't be as great.

Completely agree, but like I said someone like Llorente instead of Carroll would score you more goals. I've always wondered why Liverpool never went for Defoe. Always seemed available as he was never really a starter throughout his career at Spurs, as we've seen now. He would jump at the chance to move to Liverpool, and it would allow Suarez to drop deeper without no one being in the penalty area.Bent would also be a good signing. Those two players would make a real difference but I stand by my comments on the signings Dagleish has made.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 12 Mar 2012, 9:14 am

'King' Kenny's recent record as Liverpool manager is worse than Roy Hodgson's was when he got sacked.

If the season had started on 1 January 2012 Liverpool would be in the relegation zone.

So much for the 'King'.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 12 Mar 2012, 9:27 am

I think its always difficult with a club legend in charge of your club because you desperately want them to succeed
Dalglish was a legend in the 80's this is 3 decades after that time (back in the time when the pass back rule was not in play). They seem afraid of going for foreign players because of the drought that's happened at Arsenal (and of course, the foreign players don't have the heart that British have, do they?)

He still has Liverpool in a defensive formation (28 goals in like 25 games?) the midfield seem too robotic and without the energy that the top teams have. I don't see the newly signed players having a much different time next season either. They are what they are and it also seems Suarez maybe interested in a transfer to PSG.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 12 Mar 2012, 12:23 pm

Just not good enough
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 12 Mar 2012, 3:37 pm

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Just not good enough
Great in defense and rubbish everywhere else it seems. Adam has just been a waste of a shirt all season, as has Carroll.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:41 pm

To many simple mistakes that end up costing goals , add that the fact we are not scoring enough goals and we are always fighting an uphill battle .

Carroll like i have said in other threads was never going to score 20- 30 goals a season but i would stick with him but play to his strengths rather then his weaknesses .

Suarez hasn't been the same player after the racism thing , and i do think Kenny needs to sub him everyonce in awhile rather then leaving him on .

Adam and Henderson have struggled to make the step upto being a Liverpool player , Henderson is young and should develope ok Adam has diappointed me .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:55 pm

KK I want Suarez gone now, the whole racism thing has brought a dark cloud over the club, and despite Kenny saying he hasn't had word from PSG about a move for him he has come out and said he'd move if the offer was there. No respect for the club or the fans by saying that.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 12 Mar 2012, 5:02 pm

Read that this morning about Suarez and PSG , if its true then yes sell him . He's a player that can change games and when he's on it he is pratically unplayable but if he wants to leave ( and i think it would be more English Football rather then Liverpool ) then he needs to be sold . Get 30 - 40 million and go out and but Defoe and Bent
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by lorus59 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 4:39 am

I wonder has Liverpool ever lost from being 2-0 with 13 minutes to go before. I now think there is not a snowball's chance in hell of them getting into the Champions League.

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Post by dondelero Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:00 am

LiverpoolFCfan wrote:Just thought I would start a thread about the greatest team on the planet!!

This year has been about rebuilding and getting confidence - next year we can go on and win the league!!!!

Come on King Kenny!

This must be an Everton fan winding everyone up.

dondelero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:14 am

Was it a knee jerk reaction of Kenny to buy Andy Carroll ... signed "on the last day of the transfer window on 31 January 2011 for a fee of £35 million, which to date represents both Liverpool's most expensive ever signing, and the highest amount ever paid by one club to another for a British footballer." He was also carrying an injury when they signed him.

ps With regard to Andy Carroll is he just playing rubbish (he is supposed to be a goal scorer), or is the Liverpool team not set up right to get the best out of him?

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:34 am

This season Liverpool are going through transition, players such as Caroll, Suarez, Henderson, Adam are all bedding in and finding their feet. It don't matter where they finish this season because it's all about the future.

Next season Liverpool will have the foundations to challenge for the title, players such as Caroll will be on form and will easily get 20 league goals. I can't see them finishing below second next season. Suarez will win player of the season next season.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by dondelero Thu 22 Mar 2012, 10:58 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:This season Liverpool are going through transition, players such as Caroll, Suarez, Henderson, Adam are all bedding in and finding their feet. It don't matter where they finish this season because it's all about the future.

Next season Liverpool will have the foundations to challenge for the title, players such as Caroll will be on form and will easily get 20 league goals. I can't see them finishing below second next season. Suarez will win player of the season next season.

You MUST be having a laugh!

dondelero

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:12 am

dondelero wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:This season Liverpool are going through transition, players such as Caroll, Suarez, Henderson, Adam are all bedding in and finding their feet. It don't matter where they finish this season because it's all about the future.

Ok maybe the Suarez PFA is a little too far but I think he will have a real impact at Liverpool next season where he will lead them to a title challenge I'm not saying they will win it but they will be there or there abouts come May. The players they've bought in need a bit of time this is a practice season for them.

Reina
Johnson---Skrtel---Agger---Enrique
Lucas
Gerrard----Adam
Downing---Suarez
Caroll

That is Liverpools team without buying anyone I'm sure they will have money to buy some top players next season who will help them achieve a title challenge. Lucas has been the best DM in England for over a year now Liverpool miss him and when he is back they will be much improved. I'm not saying they will be the new Barca put they will be a big threat to us and City.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by dondelero Thu 22 Mar 2012, 11:37 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
dondelero wrote:

Ok maybe the Suarez PFA is a little too far but I think he will have a real impact at Liverpool next season where he will lead them to a title challenge I'm not saying they will win it but they will be there or there abouts come May. The players they've bought in need a bit of time this is a practice season for them.

Reina
Johnson---Skrtel---Agger---Enrique
Lucas
Gerrard----Adam
Downing---Suarez
Caroll

That is Liverpools team without buying anyone I'm sure they will have money to buy some top players next season who will help them achieve a title challenge. Lucas has been the best DM in England for over a year now Liverpool miss him and when he is back they will be much improved. I'm not saying they will be the new Barca put they will be a big threat to us and City.

Carroll - Carroll will not get 20 goals unless Liverpool play to his strenghts which they can't do as that it will not be Suarez's game. He has been at the club for nearly 2 years how much more pratice does he need?
Adam - Can pass a ball but is far too slow in the centre of the park.
Gerrard - Will he last a whole season, he is very prone to injury although he is a great player and without him Liverpool cannot compete at all.
Downing - Very mediocre this term for Liverpool, cannot see any reason why he will improve.

If Liverpool are extremely active in the transfer market sucessfully then the may have a chance but with that team as it is they have no chance unless the standard of the league and the top teams continues to drop considerably.

dondelero

Back to top Go down

Post by lorus59 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 12:43 pm

I guess you don't see the possibility of the teams that are above them now also improving? If City don't win the league, I can see another fortune being spent and they won't be buying players the caliber of Downing, Adams or Henderson. Chelsea will have a new manager and lots of new signings also. United will be, just well, United. Arsenal are bound to improve with Wiltshire coming back, Podolski possibly up front with RVP, Chamberlain and the very exciting Miyaichi (one to really watch out for) getting better all the time. I am sure Spurs won't be standing still either.

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Thu 22 Mar 2012, 1:12 pm

I wonder what Roy Hodgson makes of it all. One or two bad results for Liverpool when Roy was in charge and the message was that he was not up to the job.
Under Kenny, blips are explained away with comments such as Dalglish needs time, the players have to bed in etc etc. Carroll could come good. He's young and strong. But at the moment he looks like an expensive misfit.
Yes , Liverpool have won the LC and are in the FA Cup semis. But Kenny's league results have hardly been setting the world alight.
With the rise of Manchester City, it's gonna get harder and harder for Liverpool to get fourth.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 22 Mar 2012, 1:22 pm

the sooner dalgliesh is sacked teh better.
all this king keen y rubbish is doing more harm than good.
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm

Hodgson did more bad than good, everybody is moaning about Adam, Henderson and Downing, look at Woys signings; Poulsen, Konchesky. Merieles was brought in late on but on the promise of a 100% (if reports are to be believed) payrise if he had a good season.

We are in a better position under Kenny than Woy, we have won cup, in the semi's of another and are actually playing some nice football instead of the rugby we played before. I've said it before on here and I'll say it again, Liverpool are where they are because they don't have a clinical striker, we have an 8% chance conversion which is the worst in the league. How many assists would Henderson, Adam and Downing have if we had a clinical striker!

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GG Thu 22 Mar 2012, 1:29 pm

sirfredperry wrote:I wonder what Roy Hodgson makes of it all. One or two bad results for Liverpool when Roy was in charge and the message was that he was not up to the job.
Under Kenny, blips are explained away with comments such as Dalglish needs time, the players have to bed in etc etc. Carroll could come good. He's young and strong. But at the moment he looks like an expensive misfit.
Yes , Liverpool have won the LC and are in the FA Cup semis. But Kenny's league results have hardly been setting the world alight.
With the rise of Manchester City, it's gonna get harder and harder for Liverpool to get fourth.

Agreed. If Hodgson had had the same results as 'King' Kenny every Liverpool fan around would be calling for his head.

GG

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Thu 22 Mar 2012, 1:31 pm

Either you are a deluded Liverpool fan, or a wind up troll. How in gods name do you see Liverpool............LIVERPOOL..........finishing in the top 2 next year?

You were 2-0 last night cruising. You lost 3-2 in the last 13 minutes.

Also, the team you mentioned in the next post, is pretty much exactly the same team you play now but yet you are 6-7th in the league? You will not even finish top 4 this season, let alone next.

You have won a reserve team cup, and in the Semi-Final of the FA. But this does not excuse the fact that your league form, for Liverpool, has been nothing short of horse Poopie.

Adam is useless. Thinks he is the scottish Beckham. Only stood out in Blackpool because they were simply not great and he is just good,

Gerarrd will be injured at some point,

Carroll is a waste of 35 million. Look at Demba Ba for christs sake.

Dowing was never WORLD CLASS, just a mediocre player who again looked good at previous mediocre clubs.

Suarez is a cheating diving racial abusing mess. Liverpool, if they have ANY decency, should get rid of him.

Again, your a wind up merchant or an idiotic Liverpool fan who is living in the 80's

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 1:40 pm

With a name like VivaPaulScholes he's unlikely to be a Liverpool fan.

Why should Liverpool get rid of Suarez? Yes he was wrong in what he did but he served his punishment, every player dives now but it only gets mentioned when it's a foreign player, Cantona physically assaulted a fan but nobody said United should get rid, same with Roy Keane when he deliberately, as admitted by him, broke a players leg.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Thu 22 Mar 2012, 2:05 pm

hampo171 wrote:With a name like VivaPaulScholes he's unlikely to be a Liverpool fan.

Why should Liverpool get rid of Suarez? Yes he was wrong in what he did but he served his punishment, every player dives now but it only gets mentioned when it's a foreign player, Cantona physically assaulted a fan but nobody said United should get rid, same with Roy Keane when he deliberately, as admitted by him, broke a players leg.

Im not bringing past players into this. The guy is an idiot, nobody except liverpool like him. The way he played with Evra was a disgrace, along with his conduct,

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 2:44 pm

d260005p wrote:
hampo171 wrote:With a name like VivaPaulScholes he's unlikely to be a Liverpool fan.

Im not bringing past players into this. The guy is an idiot, nobody except liverpool like him. The way he played with Evra was a disgrace, along with his conduct,

As I said he done wrong and has served his punishment. As you say it's only Liverpool fans that like him, and if he played for United or Chelsea it would only be their fans that like him, you find that with a lot of players.

He is however a superb player, his skill on the ball is fantastic and a joy to watch, yes he dives but as I said before so does every player, look at Bale against Arsenal for a perfect example.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReallyReal Thu 22 Mar 2012, 3:07 pm

How typical of Utd fans to refuse to comment on their own past players, while ripping to shreds current players from opposing teams.
As for Liverpool, it is hypocrisy for their fans to claim that Hodgson was rubbish, especially when he was given no time or money to rebuild an average at best squad, yet Dalglish has had as much as any other team to spend and still struggles to make any more impact in the league than Everton.

ReallyReal

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 22 Mar 2012, 3:18 pm

No money? Hodgeson spent £29.8 million in his few months in charge. He only won 7 of the 20 premier league games he was in charge for, and when he was sacked Liverpool where 12th, 4 points above Villa who where 18th.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Thu 22 Mar 2012, 3:35 pm

ReallyReal wrote:How typical of Utd fans to refuse to comment on their own past players, while ripping to shreds current players from opposing teams.
As for Liverpool, it is hypocrisy for their fans to claim that Hodgson was rubbish, especially when he was given no time or money to rebuild an average at best squad, yet Dalglish has had as much as any other team to spend and still struggles to make any more impact in the league than Everton.

Im not a UTD fan, im a Stoke fan.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next