The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You heard it here first

+14
offload
DaveM
kiakahaaotearoa
alive555
EnglishReign
eirebilly
Mr Bounce
RubyGuby
Shifty
ChequeredJersey
thebluesmancometh
hugehandoff
formerly known as Sam
LordDowlais
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You heard it here first - Page 2 Empty You heard it here first

Post by LordDowlais Thu 08 Mar 2012, 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Right, does anybody else think that England will beat France this weekend ? I honestly think that England have the right tools for this job. France will get next to no joy out the English defence and when things start to not go their way the crowd will get on their backs and the penalty count will rise and rise, then Farrel will slot them over from all over the place. I do not think there will be many try's scored but the boot of Farrel will prevail and England will walk away with a win. This is the only way I can see this game going to be honest, so I might even put a sneeky tenner on england by six or nine points. thumbsup

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

You heard it here first - Page 2 Empty Re: You heard it here first

Post by Cowshot Fri 09 Mar 2012, 10:21 am

mystiroakey wrote:
Cowshot wrote:
(its all about what france turn up nonsense)

france havent put in a blinding performnace for a long time. France are favs- but i am not certain about them at all!

????

????

Erm Laugh

Seems to me you say that it is nonsense all this concern about what France turns up, and then go on to say it largely depends on what France turns up. Maybe I'm misreading you?

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 09 Mar 2012, 10:25 am

Cowshot wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:
Cowshot wrote:
(its all about what france turn up nonsense)

france havent put in a blinding performnace for a long time. France are favs- but i am not certain about them at all!

????

????

You heard it here first - Page 2 57983 You heard it here first - Page 2 810156456

Seems to me you say that it is nonsense all this concern about what France turns up, and then go on to say it largely depends on what France turns up. Maybe I'm misreading you?

yeah i think you are.

i think if england play well we can negate frances threat(which doesnt seem that great at present) and turn it very close and maybe even turn out the win.

Many would suggest that france could win or lose the game, not many have the opinion that england can outplay france if you get my drift, i think ireland did last game but let it slip second half!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Fri 09 Mar 2012, 10:26 am

The only injury Clerc was in danger of getting was being caught by all those Frech arms being thrown around like they were trying to get off the ground!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2