The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..?

+22
Biltong
Woodstock
nganboy
stlowe
youngguns6
TycroesOsprey
majesticimperialman
mystiroakey
JDizzle
Taylorman
yappysnap
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Taffineastbourne
Liam
HammerofThunor
Knowsit17
manofgwent
trebellbobaggins
BigTrevsbigmac
dogtooth
Cymroglan
maestegmafia
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would mean success to you?

Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 20 ]
Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 10 ]
Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 40

Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..? - Page 2 Empty Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..?

Post by maestegmafia Sun 11 Mar 2012, 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's great to have won four from for, even though all our performances have been error strewn, lucky, unlucky Tough and Easy..!

Have we improved though, if we have what have we achieved?

Some players are excelling others are not at their best, we have injuries and players rejoining after long injuries. I guess that even if we do win the Grandslam, improvement would only be judged by us beating Australia in the summer series.

I am proud that Wales have such a great squad, that they play such fantastic rugby, but after getting so close to a RWC final I want a little bit more now.

Last edited by maestegmafia on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..?

Post by maestegmafia Mon 12 Mar 2012, 10:50 pm

Not sure what you guys are expecting of Faletau I think he is doing a superb job. Can't understand the derision?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Wales have achieved nothing unless they take the Grand Slam..?

Post by Glas a du Mon 12 Mar 2012, 10:54 pm

Wins in the bed pan and cabbage patch not to be sniffed at. I just hope they acquit themselves well and leave nothing to regret. (insert cliches here)
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 13 Mar 2012, 1:22 pm

I wonder which is tougher this year, to win in Paris or Dublin?

Italy gave a very smart account of themselves in Paris and England went one better and scraped a two point win.

Wales nudged the bar and took Ireland in Dublin by two and Scotland who had lost to Wales struggled.

France and Ireland Drew in Paris.

I am sure there is a pointer to this being a close game with Wales as favourites but this could well be a very different and un prepped French team that come out with a great deal more exuberance than the one of the last few weekends.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2