The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE NXT Redemption - Good Show?

4 posters

Go down

WWE NXT Redemption - Good Show? Empty WWE NXT Redemption - Good Show?

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 10:49 am

NXT is improving week upon week, and is now a thoroughly enjoyable show. It's now a worthy addendum to the WWE family. I wonder if the logical provision is for it to be given it's own Title, just to add a little extra meaning and spice.

What do you reckon?

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

WWE NXT Redemption - Good Show? Empty Re: WWE NXT Redemption - Good Show?

Post by Marky Tue 13 Mar 2012, 10:55 am

There's Raw and Smackdown at the top.

Superstars in the middle for those experienced midcarders.

And NXT as a lower-middle for the inexperienced guys and FCW guys. And I think it's a great show, the addition of William Regal as GM, the Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks stuff, it's just a shame they continue with the Titus O'Neill stuff, he just lacks any charisma whatsoever!

But I see what you're doing Demon, if an NXT Title exists and ranks as a singles title, and Heath Slater makes the occasional appearance...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 10:57 am

Laugh No, I honestly didn't have that intention.

I just think if NXT continues to develop as a standalone show, it should have a standalone title. Because some of the feuds can be a bit meaningless.

Kidd vs McGillicutty is a great feud.

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Tue 13 Mar 2012, 1:05 pm

Kidd is feuding with McGillicutty? I'm there!

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 1:11 pm

Kidd's great isn't he? No idea why he isn't on one of the main shows.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 13 Mar 2012, 1:15 pm

I'd actually agree with you Electric Demon, I think it would be an all round good decision to include a title, but it would be with a twist. Guys that appear on the show that want to try and break out and earn a spot on the Raw/Smackdown rosters must win the title to be eligible to earn a spot. Previous winners of the title will still be able to appear on the show otherwise the storylines no matter how small would never finish. The title could take place of the old European Title where its a title to help get FCW guys and guys there now on to the road to the big league, Having guys like Tyler Black & Chris Hero fighting for the title when they go on and hold various bigger titles would make it seem like it could be a important title.

Now with NXT, there is a lot of rubbish with storylines that have no interest what so ever, I just can't keep up with it and with the talent I just basically lack any real interest in it, But it does however have the odd match there which is much better than you'll see all week on other shows and the same goes for WWE Superstars. Out of all the programs this week the sole match I enjoyed in terms of wrestling was the main event of Superstars.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down