The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personally I think he's been smoking something...

3 posters

Go down

Personally I think he's been smoking something... Empty Personally I think he's been smoking something...

Post by skins4ever Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:02 pm

But what do you guys think?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82796081/article/qbrbwr-trio-provides-bears-with-potent-and-balanced-punch?module=HP11_cp

Better than the Lions and Packers? This isn't the AFC West, so what makes him think Cutler will be awesome just because he is playing with Marshall again?

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Personally I think he's been smoking something... Empty Re: Personally I think he's been smoking something...

Post by BamBam Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:25 pm

I agree with you, this is a bit of an overstatement for me. The Bears do have the best running back of the 3 teams, but I would rather have both Rodgers and Stafford at QB, and Calvin/Jennings/maybe even Jordy are better receivers than Marshall, considering his ability to be a complete loose cannon any day of the week.

I think Marshall will make a difference to their offence, but not enough to elevate above the Packers/Lions.

I feel sorry for the Vikings defence, they are going to have 6 very difficult divisional games!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Personally I think he's been smoking something... Empty Re: Personally I think he's been smoking something...

Post by Leedscowboys Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:55 am

The Bears are built quite well, they have a dominant defence, a strong running game and a decent QB, throw in a talent WR albeit with baggage and the Bears go up a notch, if they can sign a decent #2 WR a Manningham maybe thrown in another RB Bush, and they draft a pass rushed and OL in the first 2 rounds then the bears become more dangerous.
Leedscowboys
Leedscowboys

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Thu 15 Mar 2012, 10:12 am

Leeds - true but the articles premise is they have the best offense, not the best team. Frankly Rodgers to Jennings or Stafford to Megatron would frighten me a whole lot more than Cutler to Marshall.

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down