The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby League news

+11
Steel
aucklandlaurie
The_Enigma
davidl1061
drsambo1928
Pal Joey
sherlock123
George Hotel1895
dublfcynwa
Luke
Kenny
15 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Rugby League news  - Page 19 Empty Rugby League news

Post by Kenny Fri 16 Mar 2012, 11:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Gareth Ellis has said he will make a decision on which team he will join before the end of March , his agent has said they have had offers from several clubs but have narrowed it down to 4 teams ...while he did not mention which clubs they were they are believed to be Leeds , Hull FC , Huddersfield and Warrington .

Catalan Dragons have denied Hull KR permission to train on the Stade Gilbert Brutus pitch before saturdays Superleague game , rules state it is the home teams choice if they allow visiting teams to use their pitches or not . Catalans have told Rovers to train elsewhere which hasn't gone down well with them , odd decision from the Dragons as they usually allow all visiting teams to use their facilities .

Ryan Bailey has been given a 3 match ban and a £300 fine for pushing a match official during Leeds Rhinos game against Warrington Wolves , Brent Webb was also fined £300 and given a verbal warning for the same offence in the same incident . Warringtons Mickey Higham received a 2 match ban for a high tackle on Rob Burrow in the same game .

Bradfords Jarrod Sammut was given a 1 match ban for a dangerous tackle against Hull KR , Hull FC prop Mark O'Melley was also given a 1 match ban for a dangerous tackle in Hulls game against St Helens .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Rugby League news  - Page 19 Empty Re: Rugby League news

Post by Luke Tue 03 Jun 2014, 1:37 pm

Richard Agar has left Wakefield, after 2 1/2 years as head coach.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 03 Jun 2014, 1:54 pm

Hull Kingston Rovers center Sean Gleeson has announced his retirement, after failure to recover sufficiently after his being attacked in a Manchester nightclub.
That injured his eye.
Good luck to what he does now.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 05 Jun 2014, 3:20 am

Bradford's appeal. Outcome will have to wait, after they were told to bring more sufficient information for there cause.
Seriously, they have known about it for at least a month, and they still couldn't bring the relevant material!
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Wed 11 Jun 2014, 6:18 pm

Zak Hardaker given 5 match ban for making a homophobic remark in the game v Warrington.

Whilst in no way condoning this behaviour, is 5 matches appropriate??????  I think we have seen some serious foul play and dangerous potentially career threatening tackles ignored but a naughty word and boom you're banned, they do acknowledge that he is not homophobic. 

Personally I would rather be called a silly name than my face re-arranged with a high shot, any thoughts?  On the ban that is not my face which is pretty unpleasant as is to be honest, my picture on your mantlepiece will keep children away from the fire no problem.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jun 2014, 9:04 pm

tbh I'm no longer shocked by any decision the RFL come to. They couldn't organise a knees up in a brewery......useless bunch of jobsworth morons

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Mon 16 Jun 2014, 7:38 pm

Bradford Bulls;

Have today parted company with Coach Francis Cummins and Assistant Lee St Hilaire.  Matt Diskin has taken over coaching responsibilities on a temporary basis. 

I can see why but have to feel sick for both, at times this year their jobs most have been almost intolerable and no one will forget they worked for nothing for a period 2 years ago.  Good luck and best wishes to these two Gentlemen.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 17 Jun 2014, 10:09 pm

I feel Beast that this is more in preparation for next year than anything they''ve done.
To be honest, whilst I feel sorry for them both, and like you say they have had horrendous situation to deal with. But if I was a Bradford fan, I would not be overly confident that he could get you not only into top 4, but into the SL for the start of the following season.
Makes the decision to be the next coach a massive decision for the future.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 18 Jun 2014, 6:46 pm

Although I don't understand this current obsession with James Lowes.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 22 Jun 2014, 3:13 am

Warrington have announced there coaching structure from next year. Tony Smithwill be moving upstairs to a director of rugby role, while first team coach will be Richard Agar.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 24 Jun 2014, 2:51 am

Bradford will name there new head coach tomorrow apparently, with it odds on to be James Lowes.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Tue 24 Jun 2014, 7:50 pm

tigerrobins wrote:Bradford will name there new head coach tomorrow apparently, with it odds on to be James Lowes.

Yep as the rumours suggested Jimmy Lowes it is, good luck to him, hopefully he can help bring better times back to the club. Albeit probably not this season!

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Thu 03 Jul 2014, 9:32 pm

Hull KR part company with Craig Sandercock??????????? Didn't see that coming, I thought he had/was about to sign an extension. Surprised Tiger or do you know that this was on the cards?

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:32 pm

No it certainly was unexpected

In unrelated news why have a video ref if you're not going to use it #hatebentham

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 04 Jul 2014, 2:55 am

The Beast wrote:Hull KR part company with Craig Sandercock??????????? Didn't see that coming, I thought he had/was about to sign an extension.  Surprised Tiger or do you know that this was on the cards?

No didn't know that this was going to happen. Am suprised that it's happened (though not completely shocked) especially now, given that we're still in the hunt for the top 8 (though I don't think we will get it), but am going on Sunday so may find out more than.
We must have somebody lined up and just giving Chester a chance till they become available, unless we are going o promote Chester and this is a dry run.

Gazzy,
Though I agree that Bentham's been awful this year. What's the point of handing it to the video refs. When they don't seem to have a clue about what's going on, or the rules and are just making it up as they go along.
#Allvideorefsareuseless.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 13 Jul 2014, 6:12 pm

London;

Today's loss at Warrington means they are relegated to the Championship next season.  Bradford will join them next week when should they lose away at Huddersfield.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 15 Aug 2014, 5:05 am

Congratulations to Leigh on winning the championship minor title, with a very impressive season that contains 1 loss so far.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 04 Sep 2014, 5:53 pm

The world club challange will next year include 3 games, over one weekend. These games will end with the world club challange between the 2 grand finals winners on the sunday. Already confirmed South Sydney Rabbitohs and the Brisbane Broncos.

So we rule out aLions tour, with hope to fasing them back in, giving the home countries a chance to keep there best players instead of them just opting for England, and given International RL a boast, for this?????????

why bother with international RL, when its only the minor countries that want to keep it going, and getre games for going in it.
And the big countries are only intrested in clubs or state of origin.

Oh well at least New Zealand are coming over, and of course they play more than 3 games against England and 1/2 in France. Oh wait, they haven't done that for years, not been a proper tour for years either.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 09 Oct 2014, 1:32 pm

Nathan Brown will be leaving Saints at the end of saturdays GF.

The 3 English clubs that will participate in the 2 glorified friendlies and world championship game are, St Helens, Wigan & Warrington. With the winners of Saints/Wigan meeting South Sydney in the world club championship.

Congratulations to -
Leigh (30 - 12 v Featherstone), Hunslet (17 - 16 v Oldham), and South Sydney (30-6 v Canterbury), for there wins in there respective Grand Finals.
And to West Hull (36 - 16 v East Leeds), for winning the Conference Challange Cup.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 12 Oct 2014, 1:57 pm

tigerrobins wrote:Nathan Brown will be leaving Saints at the end of saturdays GF.

The 3 English clubs that will participate in the 2 glorified friendlies and world championship game are, St Helens, Wigan & Warrington. With the winners of Saints/Wigan meeting South Sydney in the world club championship.

Congratulations to -
Leigh (30 - 12 v Featherstone), Hunslet (17 - 16 v Oldham), and South Sydney (30-6 v Canterbury), for there wins in there respective Grand Finals.
And to West Hull (36 - 16 v East Leeds), for winning the Conference Challange Cup.
Yes i know Brown has just won the Grand Final with Saints, but at times against 12 men i thought their tactics were dumb

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 20 Oct 2014, 2:33 am

The opening weekend of SL will be from the 5th to the 8th of February. With the fixtures being :-

Thurs 5th Feb - Widnes v Wigan -live on sky.
Fri 6th Feb - St Helens v Catalan - live on sky.
Sun 8th Feb - Castleford v Wakefield,
- Huddersfield v Hull FC,
- Hull KR v Leeds,
- Warrington v Salford.

The magic weekend in Newcastle will be the 30/31st of May, and the final RD of matches before the split, will be on the weekend of 23 to 26th of July.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon 20 Oct 2014, 2:47 am

tigerrobins wrote:The opening weekend of SL will be from the 5th to the 8th of February. With the fixtures being :-

Thurs 5th Feb - Widnes v Wigan -live on sky.
Fri 6th Feb - St Helens v Catalan - live on sky.
Sun 8th Feb - Castleford v Wakefield,
                   - Huddersfield v Hull FC,
                   - Hull KR v Leeds,
                   - Warrington v Salford.

The magic weekend in Newcastle will be the 30/31st of May, and the final RD of matches before the split, will be on the weekend of 23 to 26th of July.
l
The tie of the round could well be Saints v Catalans. Saints Grand Final winners with a new coach against Catalans with Todd Carney

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 20 Oct 2014, 1:19 pm

ST HELENS

Have appointed Kieran Cunningham as there new coach.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 21 Oct 2014, 12:54 am

tigerrobins wrote:ST HELENS

Have appointed Kieran Cunningham as there new coach.
That's a huge first head coaches job for Cunningham. I hope he's up to it.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 21 Oct 2014, 2:03 pm

Agree George.

Though find it intresting that when it was near on impossible to be relegated everyone went with Australian's, no everyone seems to be going with there former assistant coach's or in FC's case a complete rookie. Wonder why it changed.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 21 Oct 2014, 4:49 pm

Forgot to put up the Championship & Championship 1 opening fixtures. These are -

CHAMPIONSHIP

Batley v Workington,
Dewsbury v Sheffield,
Featherstone v Hunslet,
Leigh v Bradford,
London Broncos v Doncaster,
Whitehaven v Halifax.

These will be played on the weekend of the 15th Feb.

CHAMPIONSHIP 1

Coventry v Oxford,
Gateshead v Barrow,
Gloucestershire v South Wales,
Keighley v York,
London Skolars v Hemel,
Rochdale v Oldham,
Swinton v North Wales.

These will be played around good friday, after a cup competion for these sides and others if remember right.

Also if anyone wants to know where we are at with regards international RL, should look no futher then Aussie coach Tim Sheens comments with regards the amount of drop outs his squad have had for the 4 nations (which starts this weekend). Which went along the lines of, its great we got this many new players, it will help them get ready for the state of origin games in the future. Says it all really.

BBC2 Will be showing the England Samoa game live on saturday, starts at 7, programme starts at 6.30 i think.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 25 Nov 2014, 3:04 am

Congratulations

To West Hull ARLFC, who completed a magnificent year by retaining. The champions trophy by winning the GF against Wath Brow.
Meaning that they have won every trophy available to them (GF, Minor champions, conference cup, GF again). Plus quite a few of there youth sides won trophies as well.

Also well done Hull FC, who on there fairly smart away top (also glad they''ve gone back to black and white irregular hoops for there home), will have the Steve Prescott foundation across the chest instead of a sponsor. And will make a donation for every away shirt they sell through out the year.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 03 Dec 2014, 3:23 am

All 3 competitions that will be over the weekend (world series, summer bash, magic weekend), have all been decided.
The league 1 cup will be between all 14 championship1 teams, plus West Hull & East Leeds from the conference. The fixtures are

WORLD SERIES -20th to 22nd February.
Fri 20th - Warrington v St George-Illawarra at the Hellwell Jones stadium Warrington.
Sat 21st - Wigan v Brisbane at the DW Stadium Wigan.
Sun 22nd - St Helens v South Sydney at Langtree Park St Helens (this game will be for the world club trophy).

SUMMER BASH - BLACKPOOL 23 & 24TH MAY.
Sat 23rd -
12 pm - league 1 cup final.
2.30 pm - Workington v Whitehaven.
4.45 pm - Sheffield v London.
7 pm (I think though not sure) - Bradford v Halifax.

Sun 24th -
12.45 pm - Batley v Dewsbury.
3 pm - Hunslet v Doncaster.
5.15 pm - Featherstone v Leigh.

MAGIC WEEKEND - NEWCASTLE 30th & 31st of May.
Sat 30th -
2.30 pm - Salford v Widnes.
4.45 pm - Hull FC v Hull KR.
7 pm - Leeds v Wigan.

Sun 31st -
1 pm - Catalan v Huddersfield.
3.15 pm - St Helens v Warrington.
5.30, pm - Castleford v Wakefield.

Now due to work, I probably won't be able to go to any (not been to a magic weekend since the first in Manchester). But if I could it would be the Summer BASH, as all those fixtures look intresting and exciting.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:28 pm

tigerrobins wrote:All 3 competitions that will be over the weekend (world series, summer bash, magic weekend), have all been decided.
The league 1 cup will be between all 14 championship1 teams, plus West Hull & East Leeds from the conference. The fixtures are

WORLD SERIES -20th to 22nd February.
Fri 20th - Warrington v St George-Illawarra at the Hellwell Jones stadium Warrington.
Sat 21st - Wigan v Brisbane at the DW Stadium Wigan.
Sun 22nd - St Helens v South Sydney at Langtree Park St Helens (this game will be for the world club trophy).

SUMMER BASH - BLACKPOOL 23 & 24TH MAY.
Sat 23rd -
12 pm - league 1 cup final.
2.30 pm - Workington v Whitehaven.
4.45 pm - Sheffield v London.
7 pm (I think though not sure) - Bradford v Halifax.

Sun 24th -
12.45 pm - Batley v Dewsbury.
3 pm - Hunslet v Doncaster.
5.15 pm - Featherstone v Leigh.

MAGIC WEEKEND - NEWCASTLE 30th & 31st of May.
Sat 30th -
2.30 pm - Salford v Widnes.
4.45 pm - Hull FC v Hull KR.
7 pm - Leeds v Wigan.

Sun 31st -
1 pm - Catalan v Huddersfield.
3.15 pm - St Helens v Warrington.
5.30, pm - Castleford v Wakefield.

Now due to work, I probably won't be able to go to any (not been to a magic weekend since the first in Manchester). But if I could it would be the Summer BASH, as all those fixtures look intresting and exciting.
Exciting times ahead for the coming season. That's for sure.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sat 20 Dec 2014, 8:43 pm

Craig field sentenced to ten years:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/former-nrl-star-craig-field-jailed-for-10-years-for-manslaughter-over-the-one-punch-death-of-farmer-kelvin-kane/story-fni3fbgz-1227159473471

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 16 Jan 2015, 12:16 pm

Well hello my fellow league followers Very Happy

I have been a little under the weather for the last 8-9 months but i am now feeling much more like myself so will slowly start to resume my quest to rule the world .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 16 Jan 2015, 12:21 pm

Thanks for your message, Kenny.

It's lonely at the top. Very Happy

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 16 Jan 2015, 12:31 pm

Well some things don't change , you were always top dog .

And my HKR have changed their squad again Smile
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 16 Jan 2015, 2:19 pm

Who's in and who's out? Is Sandercock still there or did he get the boot?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 17 Jan 2015, 4:52 pm

Sandercock was sacked with 8 or so games to go last season ( think he's back at the Knights as an assistant .

We either sacked or released 15 odd players and have brought in 12 i think so all change .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 24 Jan 2015, 4:57 pm

Gateshead Thunder have rebranded as Newcastle Thunder, returning professional rugby league to the city for the first time since 1938.
As part of the change, Thunder have applied to Newcastle City Council to make Kingston Park their home ground.
The switch comes after Newcastle Rugby Limited, owned by Falcons rugby union chairman Semor Kurdi took over the Thunder aswell .
"It was a commonsense step," managing director Keith Christie told BBC Sport.
"We're keen to make sure we don't forget our birthplace in Gateshead, but we have to ensure we move forward and unfortunately that means changing the name."
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 25 Jan 2015, 8:56 am

Marwan Koukash is behind a bid to introduce an English franchise into the NRL. I'm pretty sure he said a similar thing last year or the year before?
Not sure it would work. He obviously has more money than brains!

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/marwan-koukash-behind-bid-to-introduce-english-franchise-into-nrl-20150124-12xcdq.html

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 31 Jan 2015, 2:12 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Marwan Koukash is behind a bid to introduce an English franchise into the NRL. I'm pretty sure he said a similar thing last year or the year before?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/marwan-koukash-behind-bid-to-introduce-english-franchise-into-nrl-20150124-12xcdq.html

Getting tired of the good Dr , wish he would just sell up and get out of our sport
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 11 Feb 2015, 10:37 am

Kenny wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Marwan Koukash is behind a bid to introduce an English franchise into the NRL. I'm pretty sure he said a similar thing last year or the year before?

Getting tired of the good Dr , wish he would just sell up and get out of our sport
Quite the contrary from me. I want Marwan koukash's in British Rugby League.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 22 Feb 2015, 8:36 pm

Souths absolutely hammering St Helens in the WCC.

0-34 after 60 mins.

May say, it is both unsurprising... and not.

I always worry about SH teams abilities to play in cold conditions up North - and in the off-season (or pretty close to start of the NRL) when teams are sort of in training mode still.

I always thought proper match practise, like Saints have had, has the advantage just about every time. Maybe the Auckland 9s helped.

This Rabbitohs side though... a well-honed bunch of thugs & gangsters!
Just like the old days when they were renowned for their toughness... but now they are all (when not being arrested for something) very street wise too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:09 pm

The venues for the 3 tests against New Zealand have been announced. They are -

1st test on Nov 1st at the KC stadium Hull.
2nd test on Nov 7th at the Olympic Stadium London.
3rd test on nov 14th at the DW stadium Wigan.

ALso how are London, who already have 2 dual-registration agreements in place with London Skolars & Oxford. Who have additional central funding and are allowed to run full youth programmes. Been allowed to enter into dual registration with Wakefield.
Though they done nothing wrong, this just continues to make a farce of the compition.

STOP DUAL REGISTRATION.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Tue 31 Mar 2015, 6:43 pm

Kevin Sinfield announces that we will switch to Rugby Union at the end of the Season to join Yorkshire Carnegie. I must admit I did not see this coming, always thought he was a one club man. Good luck to him either way a model professional, owes the game nothing in my opinion.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 01 Apr 2015, 10:16 am

The Beast wrote:Kevin Sinfield announces that we will switch to Rugby Union at the end of the Season to join Yorkshire Carnegie.  I must admit I did not see this coming, always thought he was a one club man. Good luck to him either way a model professional, owes the game nothing in my opinion.
Spot on Beastie

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 29 Apr 2015, 12:12 pm

Lance Hohaia retires with immediate effect

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 01 May 2015, 2:57 am

Fernando wrote:Lance Hohaia retires with immediate effect
Enjoy your retirement Lance. You have been a credit to Saints.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Tue 05 May 2015, 3:33 am

On going headaches.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 05 May 2015, 7:55 am

Congratulations Laurie on the big win on the weekend.
Your blokes played so well; ours not so good. In fact they were a dirty, desperate rabble.
They well and truly deserved to get beat!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Wed 20 May 2015, 7:06 pm

James Webster leaves his post at Wakefield coach after 11 months. I do feel a bit for him, reminds me of Cummins at Bradford last year, no real chance, both I am sure will be successful in the future.

I do think however Webster's comments regarding waiting for the middle 8's which I think he said after round 9 was a terrible error of judgement, personally I would have been furious if I was a season ticket holder and I would guess the RFL would have been not terribly impressed as it pours cold water the "every second counts" tag for the season.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:02 am

The Beast wrote:James Webster leaves his post at Wakefield coach after 11 months.  I do feel a bit for him, reminds me of Cummins at Bradford last year, no real chance, both I am sure will be successful in the future.

I do think however Webster's comments regarding waiting for the middle 8's which I think he said after round 9 was a terrible error of judgement, personally I would have been furious if I was a season ticket holder and I would guess the RFL would have been not terribly impressed as it pours cold water the "every second counts" tag for the season.
Many would agree with you about Webster's comments about waiting for the middle 8. Not a smart thing to say.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Tue 02 Jun 2015, 6:56 pm

Sad news, Darrell Goulding (Hull KR) forced to retire at age 27 due to concussion issues. Very talented player, best wishes on whatever his next career move is.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 03 Jun 2015, 6:02 pm

Super League have today voted to bring in a marquee signing from next season. Not sure on the exact details, but the last i heard was that if it was an acedemy prospect then the first £100,000 will count on the salary cap, the rest not. If an oversea's player its the first £150,000.

Whilst i not against the idea, i do feel the reason are asquie (to stop our young players going to the NRL, Rugby Union). Whilst i sure the money helps, the simple fact is that the NRL is the best league, which will always appeal to players.
And Rugby Union has an international calander (with the 6 nations, a tour and the autumn internationals every year, a world cup every 4 years, and a Lions tour every 4 years (i think)), that is always going to appeal.
Until we get a international calander like thatr we are always going to lose out.

My idea for an international calander would be.

World cup every 4 years, 4 groups of 4. With the previous world cup semi finalists as the group seeds. Then for example 1st in group 1 v 2nd in group 3 and vice versa. The winners of qf 1 v the winners of qf 2 .

The following year a lions tour, or Australia or New Zealand visting these shore.
The other nations to have a European cup (northern), and a pacific cup (southern).

The year afterwards A hemisphere cup, 2 groups of 4, winners to play 2nd in the other group. (Usa would be in the southern hemisphere comp, Canada in the northern).

And then a 5 Nations comp (with the finalist of the European, Pacific comp making up the other 2 to England, Australia & New Zealand).

These comps would alternate with regards which hemisphere. So for example if this was already in place than it would go -
2013 world cup Britian
2014 lions tour southern hemisphere
2015 hemisphere cup
2016 5 nations Northern hemisphere (so would be european cup finalists)
2017 world cup Southern hemisphere
2018 lions northern
2019 hemisphere cup
2020 5 nations southern hemisphere (finalist pacific cup)
2021 world cup northern hemisphere (France possibly)

keep repeating.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next