The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carraro set to leave the mighty Bath.

+3
formerly known as Sam
Geordie
HERSH
7 posters

Go down

Carraro set to leave the mighty Bath. Empty Carraro set to leave the mighty Bath.

Post by HERSH Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:54 pm

So the worst kept secret at Bath Rugby has been confirmed Matt Carraro is set to leave the club.

All we need now is to get rid of the coaches and we can book the fat lady for next season when we win the Jeff, Amlin (maybe the HC if they pull their finger out) and the LV Cup. Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

http://www.premiershiprugby.com/premiership/news/30207.php
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Carraro set to leave the mighty Bath. Empty Re: Carraro set to leave the mighty Bath.

Post by HERSH Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:02 pm

On the plus side Lee Mears has discover he can cover the ground quicker by hopping! Very Happy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bathrugby/6505693555/in/photostream
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Carraro set to leave the mighty Bath. Empty Re: Carraro set to leave the mighty Bath.

Post by Geordie Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:02 pm

"Mighty" attached to Bath.... laughing

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:29 pm

"Mighty" attached to Bath....

+1 laughing

All they need is some injuries to important forwards next year and they could be relegated as their form has been terrible.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:36 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:
"Mighty" attached to Bath....

+1 laughing

All they need is some injuries to important forwards next year and they could be relegated as their form has been terrible.

I didn't know they had any important forwards! Wink Run
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:48 pm

HKC they are the ones dragging the mediocare forwards and awful backs into the LBP position in games. Wink

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 pm

With the arrival of their new lodger (Mulipola) I assumed the mighty bath was the one in the Tuilagi household. Especially as these Samoans believe in communal bathtime.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:57 am

Bloody hell LT that would have to be a swimming pool! They must have a walk in freezer as well as these Samoan boys like their meat and judging by the size of them they don't do small portions.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:04 am

Bath who ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:15 am

Bath munkian, the little City in the South West of England, the little club that has achived more in the HC than all the Welsh Clubs/Regions put together. Very Happy
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:04 am

It has a rugby club ? Doesn't that clash with all the pretty white buildings ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:45 am

The city used to have a very good rugby club. Where did it go?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathman_in_London Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:57 am

A good question LondonTiger. I think it all went wrong when the number 13 shirt was brought back, unlucky for some...

Bathman_in_London

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:10 am

I miss the quirks of shirt numbering/lettering we used to get.

You guys with no 13 (and Guscott wearing 12 for England to support that)
Us and Bristol with letters, but starting in opposite directions.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 am

Ah the ABC club Tiger...Garforth, Cockerill, Rowntree...now thats a front row...!

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathman_in_London Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:24 am

Those were the days! Richmond didnt have a 13 shirt either and wasnt there another club which retired a shirt? West Hartlepool? Orrel? I cant remember.

Those sort of quirks added a little interest to rugby, its a shame all of that has been done away with really. Although having said that the rag doll is still around for Llanelli vs Bath.

Bathman_in_London

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:53 am

The letters are still on the Tigers shirts, printed underneath the badge on the front as opposed to on the back though.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:The letters are still on the Tigers shirts, printed underneath the badge on the front as opposed to on the back though.

Really?

I didn't know that, but then everytime I look at a Leicester Shirt I vomit
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Well I understand with the 'platinum' shirts. Believe me they are not popular with the Tigers faithful. The green, red and white number though, well there is no finer shirt in the world.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:56 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:Well I understand with the 'platinum' shirts. Believe me they are not popular with the Tigers faithful. The green, red and white number though, well there is no finer shirt in the world.

No matter how many times I am told they are "platinum" they still look beige.

Yeah the letters were on the shorts - fairly large. Then we had to remove them so now they are below the badge but rather small.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down