The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures of Tintin: The secret of the Unicorn

3 posters

Go down

Adventures of Tintin: The secret of the Unicorn Empty Adventures of Tintin: The secret of the Unicorn

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Tue 27 Mar 2012, 7:20 pm

Hey guys and girls, I've never watched this cartoon before, however I'm thinking to purchase the movie on itunes (the visuals for it look great)... just wondering if I'll be confused (having never seen it) or if I'll be fine?

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Adventures of Tintin: The secret of the Unicorn Empty Re: Adventures of Tintin: The secret of the Unicorn

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue 27 Mar 2012, 10:58 pm

You'll be fine, took the kids to the see it, i enjoyed it more than them i think.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Adventures of Tintin: The secret of the Unicorn Empty Re: Adventures of Tintin: The secret of the Unicorn

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Wed 28 Mar 2012, 1:19 am

Thanks!

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:12 am

My older kids loved it but my 4yr old got a bit bored half way through but still I thought it was good

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Wed 28 Mar 2012, 7:13 pm

Fantastic film... how can a cartoon look so real though? Shocked

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down