The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

47 seconds to go....

+5
ShahenshahG
Steffan
ONETWOFOREVER
hampo17
BorrisTheBlade
9 posters

Go down

47 seconds to go.... Empty 47 seconds to go....

Post by BorrisTheBlade Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:28 am

Evening Gents,

Right, just got around to watching some of last weekends boxing…

Am I the only one on this board to be absolutely disgusted with what happened in the Maccarenelli and McPhilbin fight. This is HUGEEEE news and has not been discussed enough on this board in my opinion. If it happened to a Brit boxer abroad then everyone would be livid, but hey I guess British boxing has set a new standard with this stinker.

I hope Enzo gets stripped of the british title and retires. Frankly, a school girl could knock him out at the moment. McPhilbin barely connected with that left that made Enzo dance once again!!!

It was a fix and a disgrace!!

Forget the rematch Enzo just RETIRE!!!

FURIOUS!!!

The Blade

BorrisTheBlade

Back to top Go down

47 seconds to go.... Empty Re: 47 seconds to go....

Post by hampo17 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:37 am

Already put a thread up about this further down the page. BBBoC are investigating and may rule a NC

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:51 am

Enzo was finished after Haye. He talked a good fight up until Haye destroyed him. Hobson revealed the early warning signs.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:53 am

Enzo needs to retire with immediate effect

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by BorrisTheBlade Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:16 am

i made the mistake of watching Buncey's boxing hour who touched on the fight. How Buncey can try and justify the actions of those at ringside is beyond me!! since when does a good atmosphere make the time keeper ring the bell 47 seconds early for round 1 of all rounds. Buncey you muppet!!

BorrisTheBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:25 am

Buncey is a butt licker unfortunately.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EdWoodjr Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:27 am

This absolute farce of a 'win' merely papered over the cracks for the Welsh pudding. Only the intervention of a pathetic excuse for a 'time-keeper' almost certainly prevented him from being wiped out in the first round by a glorified fairground fighter. It's 'taxi for Enzo'. Anyone can see that.

EdWoodjr

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:51 am

Why do people feel the need to use words like pudding and calling people pathetic when describing things like this. Seems overly personal and uncalled for, not what you expect of this place more what you expect of east side boxing or boxing scene. I highly doubt it was deliberate, a very poor mistake but not a fix like the OP said.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:55 am

No mistake - its happened somewhere before too - i remember the losing fighters promoter ringing it Laugh This is boxing, the unexpected is expected so its not unexpected but what we expect it to be. Then we are proved right and are saddened because its a farce then something magical comes along and alls ok with the sport and we can bear the ills. Then it starts all over again.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 am

ShahenshahG wrote:No mistake - its happened somewhere before too - i remember the losing fighters promoter ringing it Laugh This is boxing, the unexpected is expected so its not unexpected but what we expect it to be. Then we are proved right and are saddened because its a farce then something magical comes along and alls ok with the sport and we can bear the ills. Then it starts all over again.

Happened in the Danny Williams vs Konstantin Airich fight I believe.

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:31 pm

I think everyone but an Enzo nuthugger thinks it's a disgrace and should be a NC.

With the variety of shambles in Germany and the US with dodgy decisions, it was quite nice for a short time to say "we've had more credibility lately", not any more!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 pm

if it's down to human error or cheating, i honestly dont think they'll over turn it.

when refs don;t see the ball crossing the line or maradonna handling the ball into the net until after the match, they never order a replay.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down