The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 29/3

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 29/3 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 29/3

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:08 pm

"Rest in pieces" blares out through the speakers and an arrary of pyro's go off at the top of the stage, the crowd are cheering and clapping as 6CWF Lockdown goes live to air, with a VT playing hyping tonight's show. The camera's go to the commentary desk...

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6CWF Lockdown! I'm RJ and my broadcast partner is Michael Wire!

MW:Good evening RJ. We are broadcasting tonight in HD on Eurosport and live from the Birmingham Bowl. And what a show we have in store for you tonight, as the Fight for The Right tournament kicks off.

RJ:Four round 1 matches this evening, we have two further singles matches and a big tag team match in store for you as well. It sure is some show!

"I WANT FEEDBACK"
"URYUUUUUUU"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"CHEDDAR IS MY FAVOURITE"
"YOU ARE NO GOUDA"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 29/3 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 29/3

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:19 pm

*Clarissa is stood backstage...

Clarissa:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time...Logan Kincade!

*Crowd pop

Logan Kincade:Good evening Clarissa.

Clarissa:Logan, how excited are you to be involved in the Fight for The Right tournament?

Logan Kincade:Obviously this is a massively exciting time for me. This is the first opportunity I have had to get near a world title shot, and I intend to take full advantage of it.

I see what my buddy Blue Dragon is doing, I see him up there challenging for the world title and he had similar beginnings to me. He got pigeon-holed earlier on in his career, like I have to an extent. But he fought back against the nay-sayers and now he will be world champion come the end of Night of Glory.

And I'd love to be a challenger to that belt, and winning this tournament would immediately elevate me right up the card.

Clarissa:What impact do you think this will have on your tag team?

Logan Kincade:Me and Nay are tight Clarissa, but we are both ambitious. If both of us get to a certain stage, and it becomes clear me and Nay will have to face each other, we shall do it. We will always be friends but we both want this badly. We respect each other, which means should we end up fighting each other, it will be one of the best matches you ever will see.

*James McManus walks onto screen, the crowd boo.

James McManus:Wow you are certainly confident aren't you Logan? Some would say you are bit too confident, talking about you and Nay facing each other later on in this tournament. To be honest, I'd be suprised if you both got past the first round.

Logan Kincade:Well I am suprised you're boss is letting you compete in this tournament, obviously doesn't think you are much of a threat to his belt.

James McManus:No-one is my boss! But Chaos will be to busy handing your buddy Blue Dragon the ass-whooping of a lifetime to worry with me. I am my own man, and I will win this tournament. Student will become master and all that. You are merely a bump in the road, the first of the obstacles in my way to the world title.

*McManus walks off

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:21 pm

Match 1
Fight for The Right Round 1
Logan Kincade vs James McManus

RJ: Ladies and gentleman, it’s the first qualifying match in the Fight for The Right tournament to start our show off this evening.

MW: And what a fantastic opportunity the Fight for The Right briefcase presents to whoever wins it, the chance to challenge for a world title at the winner’s own choosing.

RJ: Everyone cherishes the chance to be in this tournament, but those who cherish it most of all are the guys who aren’t normally given a look-in at Main Event time, the younger wrestlers.

MW: And it is two of those guys who have the first qualifying match this evening, as Logan Kincade faces off against James McManus.

“Master of the puppets” goes out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Logan Kincade strides out onto the ramp, he salutes the fans before proceeding to the ring, tagging their hands. He slides under the bottom rope and then leaps up, awaiting his opponent.

“The final countdown” hits and the crowd boo as James McManus walks calmly out onto the ramp. He takes in the boos before striding down to the ring, he climbs up the steel steps and through the middle rope. He stares across at Logan, who returns the glare with equal intensity.

RJ: I’m really looking forward to this one, especially as both men will be desperate for a victory.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Logan and McManus circle the ring, staring each other down. Finally they move in for the lock-up, McManus forces Logan backwards against the ropes. Kincade escapes with a big uppercut into the chin. McManus falls back, Kincade then fires in another two blows to the chin and McManus falls into the mat.

Logan waits for McManus to rise, he then bounces off the ropes and connects with a huge clothesline. Kincade hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Logan places James McManus into a front facelock. McManus gets up to his feet only to be hit with a spinning DDT by Kincade. Logan lifts up McManus, he goes to whip him against the ropes but McManus manages to counter and whip Logan against the ropes, Kincade goes for a crossbody but McManus counters with a knee trembler into the gut.

Kincade rolls in agony, McManus immediately goes on the attack by brutally stomping down on the body of Logan. Kincade rolls back into the corner, McManus lifts him up and hits a series of shoulder thrusts into the stomach. He then places Kincade over his shoulders and hits a gutbuster.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

McManus drags up Logan up to his feet, he hits him with a snap suplex. McManus rolls to his feet and then hits a forearm down into the face before placing Kincade into a sleeper hold...

MW: McManus is a fantastic technical wrestler, you’d be hard pressed to find someone who could out-wrestle him.

RJ: Hard to disagree, it’s just whether he can take his game to that next level.

McManus lifts Logan up and releases the sleeper hold. McManus whips him out across the ring, hitting a spinebuster on the rebound, followed by a leaping knee to the gut. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Logan kicks out, McManus drags up Kincade and boots him in the stomach. He sprints across the ring, connecting with a running powerslam. Logan stumbles up, McManus hits a knee to the gut...

MW: Powerbomb!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Again Kincade forces the shoulder up, McManus places him into a boston crab. The crowd are booing as McManus synchs the hold in hard, applying a knee to the back for good measure. The crowd start chanting for Logan, he is nodding his head and starts to show signs of fight, he slowly crawls towards the ropes...

RJ: Got the ropes!

MW: How much did that take out of him though?

McManus lifts up Logan, he goes for a Tombstone Piledriver but Logan drops down the back, hitting a reverse DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Kincade drags up McManus, he hits a clothesline. McManus rolls up and is met with a discus clothesline, he rolls up again and Kincade runs the ropes, hitting a leaping clothesline. He then heads to the top rope...

RJ: Guillotine Leg Drop!

RJ: Kincade is certainly an impressive competitor, especially the way he mixes power and agility.

McManus gets the shoulder up, Logan immediately gets back on the offence. He hits a knee to the stomach, followed by a swinging neckbreaker. Kincade goes to the top rope...

MW: Crossbody!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

McManus barely kicks out, Kincade retreats to the corner...SUPERKICK! He then places McManus into a sleeper...

RJ: Setting up for Blind Justice...

McManus manages to get to his feet, he counters with a jawbreaker. He gets to his feet, Kincade falls into his path...

MW: Tombstone connects!

Ref: 1........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a great win there for McManus.

MW: He advances in the Fight for The Right tournament.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:28 pm

*Zane Altair is shown backstage, the crowd cheer loudly as he is shown with two attractive women backstage.

Zane Altair:So yeah, this band that I used to be in, well to be honest I don't remember a lot of it...

*Scorpion strides onto screen.

Scorpion:You disgust me.

Zane Altair:Woah there young man, let's start again shall we. 1) Who the hell are you? and 2) Why do I disgust you? I'm living the life here son, women, booze, wrestling all day, partying all night.

Scorpion: Don't pretend like you don't know who I am...has-been. I am Scorpion and I am the TWO TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION! And those reasons you just listed, that's exactly why you disgust me. The stench of alcohol is sickening and I can smell the desperation coming off all three of you.

Zane Altair:That's just the sweat we built up earlier hey Ladies?

Scorpion:Yet these fans cheer you, yet these sick mothers let their children wear your t-shirts. You are not an example to these children, you are a disgrace. I am the man who should be looked up to, I am the man who should be revered not you. This is exactly what is wrong with the world and I am changing it, starting tonight.

*Scorpion walks off

Zane:Let's go find Longinus, that man knows how to party!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:30 pm

Match 2
Zane Altair vs Scorpion

RJ: Singles action up next here on Lockdown, as Zane Altair faces off against Scorpion.

MW: Scorpion grabbed a good win last week over Logan Kincade, whilst Zane was not in action.

RJ: With the whole roster involved in the Fight for The Right tournament, these two will want to get some momentum ahead of their qualifiers next week.

“It’s a long way to the top” blares out through the speakers, the crowd cheer as smoke billows around the top of the ramp, pyro’s are going off and strobe lighting flashing around, Zane runs out onto the ramp and the cheers go up a notch. He proceeds to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding in.

RJ: Certainly a showman, and these fans love him for that.

MW: Some of the best have been showmen, but does Altair have the ability to match his showmanship?

“I won’t do what you tell me” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes as Scorpion walks out onto the ramp, with none of the fanfare that accompanied the arrival of Altair. Scorpion strides to the ring, he steps through the middle rope.

RJ: Scorpion looks like he means business tonight.

MW: Scorpion is my outside bet for the Fight for The Right tournament, I think he’s been really impressive recently.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Scorpion and Altair lock-up, Scorpion places Altair into a side armbar. The former rockstar counters with an arm drag takedown, Scorpion leaps to his feet and Zane throws him into the mat with a snap suplex. Scorpion rises to his feet and Altair lifts a knee into the stomach, followed up with a running bulldog.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Scorpion gets the shoulder up, Altair is immediately back onto the offensive as he runs the ropes and connects with a lionsault. Zane waits for Scorpion to get to his knees before hitting a dropkick to the side of the head. Zane then runs the ropes, hitting a rolling thunder. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Altair on fire at the start of this match.

Zane places Scorpion into a body scissors hold. Scorpion uses his upper body strength to get to his feet before flinging him to the canvas with a big throw. Altair rises to his feet and Scorpion bounces off the ropes and nearly takes his head off with a big clothesline.

MW: That won’t do Altair’s rock star looks much good.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Scorpion gets to his feet and he seems to take great delight in stomping down on the head of Altair. He then grabs him by the throat, he drags Zane to a vertical base. He hits a big right-handed punch to the stomach before delivering a massive chokeslam on Altair. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

RJ: I have to say Scorpion has been in mightily impressive form these past couple of months, his feud with Longinus seems to have given him a new lease of life.

MW: No doubt about it. I think that when Cassius came back, Scorpion got lost in the shuffle a little. He’s found a renewed drive and hunger recently, and it’s showing in this new vicious streak he has developed.

Scorpion brings Zane to his feet, he hits a suplex. Altair rises and is met with a spinebsuter, Scorpion then bounces off the ropes...

MW: Venom Sting!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Altair kicks out of the punt kick, Scorpion goes to the corner lining up the Arizona Bark...leapfrogged! Scorpion spins around straight into a big spear of his own from Zane, who hooks the leg. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Altair lifts up Scorpion, he goes to whip him to the corner but Scorpion uses his power to launch Altair to the corner. He uses the ropes to springboard and backflip over Scorpion, he connects with a superkick as Scorpion spins around. Hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Altair lifts up Scorpion...DDT connects. He then goes to the top rope...

MW: Rock Star Roll...SCORPION MOVES!

Altair crashes to the mat, Scorpion rises and again he runs the ropes...

RJ: A 2nd venom sting, and that should finish it!

Ref: 1......................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Scorpion gets the win tonight!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:33 pm

*The Dragon is backstage with Foo Poo...

Foo Poo:The Dragon is very excited tonight for Fight for Right tournament, he aim to achieve his dream of becoming a world champion. The Dragon is Freeweight champion, now he wants to be World and Freeweight Champion.

tonight Dragon face off against man named Hobo. Dragon watch Hobo in action, he study the tape and Dragon impressed. He likes watching Hobo, he very...erm...unique. He find Hobo very entertaining but he still gonna beat him tonight. Dragon is the future of this company.

Dragon win many titles back in Japan, but he never win the big title belt. Dragon always held back for the big names in Japan, but Dragon gets opportunity here and he's going to take it.

*Dragon holds up the Freeweight Title and walks off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:44 pm

*The Saint is shown pulling into the arena, he steps out of the car and walks into the arena where he is approached by Clarissa.

Clarissa:Can I...

*The Saint grabs the mic

The Saint:Just shut up and listen, and that applies to everyone, but most of all, Zhi it is you who needs to listen and listen very carefully to what I am going to say next.

You think you are breaking me don't you? You don't know how wrong you are Cassius. You think that your little mind-games, all your interefence, you think that it's getting to me? The truth that previously only me and you knew is that it is all an act, you are putting on a front. You are lost Cassius.

No Miss Jessica, how is she by the way? Recovering nicely? It is not me who is breaking down, it is not me who is losing it...it is you Cassius. This war of attrition, the hatred and the brutality of it, it's getting to you. You are trying to hide, you are trying to find a escape route from it all.

You are trying to create something of nothing with Uryu, but deep down Cassius you know that this is going to come to an end. I won't let you escape, I have you on the edge. People have been here before but they haven't taken advantage. I won't make their mistakes, I will tip you over the edge. You will be lucky if you end up back in the mental hospital.

You cannot hide from me Zhi, you cannot hide from your future and the inevitability that it holds. Time is ticking Zhi, I hope you're looking forward to this as much as I am.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:46 pm

Match 3
Fight for The Right round 1
Hobo vs The Dragon

RJ: 2nd fight for the right round 1 match up next...

MW: And another very intriguing contest, and one that is going to divide these fans, that is for sure.

RJ: A clash of old vs new, as Hobo faces off against the newly crowned Freeweight Champion, The Dragon.

“JPop drop” rips out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Dragon sprints out onto the ramp, the freeweight title rested over his shoulder. He is followed out by Foo Poo, who receives an equally big ovation. The two walk down to the ring, Dragon springboards into the ring.

RJ: It’s great to see the freeweight title back in 6WF, and I can’t think of anyone more deserving than Dragon, who did so much sterling work as part of team 6WF.

MW: He has promised to make the freeweight title recognised again, to make that division the most exciting, and he sure does bring that.

“Don’t fear the reaper” is next out through the speakers, the crowd continue to cheer loudly as Hobo walks out onto the ramp. He speeds up as he sprints to the ring, leaping under the bottom rope. He gets to his feet.

MW: Hobo certainly a lot more experienced than Dragon, and unlike Dragon, he has won the big one before.

RJ: And ultimately, that is where Hobo wants to be, this tournament presents him with a great chance to do so.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hobo and The Dragon lock-up, Dragon is forced backwards but he counters with a spin, shoot kick into the stomach. Hobo keels over, Dragon quickly goes for the Dragon’s Den but he is shoved away by Hobo. Dragon rises up to his feet, Hobo goes for a flapjack but Dragon manages to counter with an arm drag takedown.

Hobo rises to his feet unsteadily, Dragon leaps up and connects with a dropkick. Hobo falls back against the ropes, Dragon whips him out across the ring and then leaps up hitting a hurracanrana on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Dragon gets up to his feet, he brings Hobo with him and then hits a headbutt. Dragon then runs the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick. Dragon goes to the top rope, attempting a moonsault. Hobo rolls out of the way, Dragon lands on his feet. Hobo kips up, Dragon runs at him but this time the flapjack connects.
RJ: A very fast-paced match-up.

MW: Not sure that helped Dragon though, he needs to know when to slow things down.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Hobo rises to his feet, he places Dragon into a seated side headlock and then punches away at the head of Dragon. Dragon gets up to his feet, Hobo whips him out across the ring and on the rebound he connects with the HBO. Dragon rises to his feet, Hobo boots him in the gut and then hits a running neckbreaker.

Hobo lifts up Dragon, he hits the down n out combo on Dragon.

MW: There’s the difference, Hobo knows when to be exciting and he knows when to ground and pound his opponent into submission.

Hobo brings The Dragon forward, he connects with a double arm DDT and then runs the ropes, hitting a diving splash.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

The Dragon kicks out, Hobo lifts him up and places him into the Dumpster(Torture Rack) but Dragon manages to roll down the front, he connects with a big RKO!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Dragon lifts up Hobo, he runs off the ropes and connects with a high knee to the face. Hobo stumbles up and Dragon floors him with a big spear. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

RJ: Dragon going high risk...

MW: FROG SPLASH CONNECTS!

Hobo forces the shoulder, Dragon lines up a superkick...Hobo ducks under it! Dragon turns around and Hobo whips him across the ring...

MW: Hobo cuddle!

Ref: 1.............................2..................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: And there is the next winner in the fight for the right tournament, Hobo.

RJ: That extra bit of experience was what did it for him.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:50 pm

Match 4
Nay Bother vs Longinus

MW: Further singles up next here on Lockdown...

RJ: Not fight for the right action this time around, just a normal match between Longinus and Nay Bother.

MW: Both will be in action next week in Fight for The Right, a chance to gain some momentum.

"Strength in numbers" blasts out through the speakers and the crowd are cheering as Longinus runs out onto the ramp. He salutes the fans before running to the ring, sliding in.

"I fought the law" hits and the crowd's cheers continue as Nay Bother walks out onto the ramp. He strides down to the ramp, stepping through the middle rope and into the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Longinus goes in for the lock-up but Nay catches him off guard with a series of knife-edge chops into the chest. Longinus falls back into the corner, but he hits Nay with a big right hook. Nay stumbles forward and Longinus walks out of the corner, but is sent straight back there with a pele kick.

Nay runs in, connecting with a shining wizard. He then clasps Longinus by the head and sprints across the ring, connecting with a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Nay places Longinus into an armbar, he fights up to his feet only to be sent into the canvas with a big clothesline. Longinus stumbles up to his feet, Nay hits a boot into the stomach and follows that up with a twisting DDT. Again he makes the cover.

MW: Fantastic start from Nay Bother.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Nay lifts up Longinus, he boots him in the stomach and then connects with a suplex. He keeps the hold locked in, lifting up Longinus and hitting a 2nd suplex. Longinus gets to his feet and Nay delivers the 3rd suplex.

RJ: That is great technical ability...

Longinus again kicks out, Nay looks to finish the match off by setting up for his superkick finisher, but Longinus is up quickly and runs over, hitting a big boot on Nay. NB rises to his feet and Longinus sends him flying with a big belly to belly suplex. He drags Nay to the centre of the ring and covers.

Longinus grabs Nay by the head, he lifts him up and then goes to whip him to the corner. Nay uses the ropes to springboard backwards going for a crossbody block but Longinus catches him and then delivers a stiff backbreaker! Longinus then bounces off the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the side of the head.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

MW: As we were saying about Scorpion earlier, their rivalry seems to have re-ignited something within Longinus as well.

RJ: I think he became a bit lost after his feud with Rapture, there wasn’t really a target for him, the atheists weren’t having the best of times and then the church disbanded, he didn’t really have a cause to fight against.

MW: Well what is he fighting against now?

RJ: The clear bias of Danny McGraw.

Longinus waits for Nay to rise before sending him back into the canvas with a suplex. Longinus then runs the ropes, connecting with a vicious clothesline on the rebound. Nay rises to his feet, Longinus hits a boot to the stomach followed by a corkscrew neckbreaker.

Longinus drags Nay up...

RJ: Spinning impaler...

MW: Counter!

Nay counters with a backbreaker into a spinning neckbreaker, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

Longinus barely kicks out, Nay quickly tries to put him into an ankle lock but he is thrown over by Longinus. He kips to his feet, Nay runs at him...

RJ: SPEAR!

Ref: 1.................2.......................3!

Ding, ding, Ding!

MW: Longinus wins!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:54 pm

*Trevor Swann is stood backstage, the crowd boo.

Trevor Swann:You know what, you really do p*** me off. And I really mean it. Tonight I face Max Adamson, the old enemy, the Aussies, yet you are going to be cheering him on?

I have to tell you though that this week going up against Max Adamson has given me back my colour. I’m now fully red, white and blue and have the fire and passion back in my heart.

TS: There is nothing that a true Englishman likes more than pounding the Aussies. The boys in whites did it and now it’s time for the boy in tights to do it. This week I’m going to obliterate the outback man and show Australia once and for all that Britannia still rules.

TS: Sometimes it’s easy to forget your history and heritage like did you know that St George wasn’t English! I know I was shocked myself but he’s from somewhere else and if you want to know where from I’d Wikipedia it if I were you.

MW:He has a point RJ!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 9:04 pm

RJ: Here we are with another singles match Max Adamson v Trevor Swan who will go through to round two of the fight for the right compition, Still along side me is the great Michael Wire, Well not so great any way.

MW: I love you too pee brain, I'le tell you who's gonna win this match and its the cricket loving Trevor Swan, You know he's just gonna kick butt.

RJ: well my pick is gonna be Max Adamson, He's more experienced then swan is so he's my pick.

The crowd goes wild when "Tonight Tonight" by Smashing Pumpkins plays and the Titantron flashes up with footage of Max hitting his finishing moves on opponents, Green and Gold pyro's shoot up from the entrance as Max walks down to the ring, He tags fans as he goes and rolls under the bottom rope and waits for his opponent in the centre of the ring.

MW: Looks like he's the crowd Favorite, Idiots you know he's gonna lose.

The cheers soon turn to Jeers when Dreadlock Holiday by 10CC hits and Trevor Swan casually walks down to the ring with the lights all as wearing a cricket jumper and cap though which he takes off when he gets in the ring. A few practise cricket shots with his cricket bat on the way down to the ring to an imaginary bowler to warm him up.

RJ: Here's your pick Mike, This guy just sucks so bad, After all he loves cricket and any one whose any one knows that cricket sucks.

MW: Ah shut up RJ and get on with the match.

The referee signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The two men lock up and Max quickly gets the upper hand using his strength as the crowd cheers for Adamson he pushes Swan to the corner , The referee gets inbetween them and Adamson backs of when the crowd soon boo loudly as Swan slaps Adamson across the face who goes red with rage.

RJ: Not a wise thing to do, Get a 6ft plus man angry.

MW: Or may be it was, Smart move there from Trevor Swan.

The replay shows Adamson running towards Swan but Swan rolls under the bottom rope and onto the out side of the ring and Adamson follows but swan gets back in the ring and then drop kicks Max as he climbs onto the apron and then crashes into the barrier face first and looks to be out of it, The crowd boo as Swan puts his arm in the air.

MW: Now that's smart thinking, Swan's taken Adamson out with that drop kick.

RJ: I hate to say it but its not looking good for Max Adamson, My god did you see that move?

As Adamson slowly staggers to his feet Swan in the ring runs the ropes and dives over the top rope and back flips on top of Adamson as the crowd start the that was awesome chant, Both men are laid out on the floor on the ouside as the referee starts to count to ten.

RJ: The ref's up to seven and both men just about to stir.

The crowd are going crazy as Swan rolls under the bottom rope and straight back out again to break the count he picks up Adamson and slams his head onto the steel ring steps rolls him under the bottom rope and then slides in after him and then goes for the cover.

RJ: Oh that was so close for Swan there.

MW: Were did Adamson get the strength to kick out of that move?

Swan then stomps all over Max and then drags him over to the centre of the ring and then climbs the top rope and goes for a Plancha but the crowd cheer as Adamson moves out of the way and then staggers up to his feet and then urges for Swan to get to his feet and then does a German Suplex and then a DDT and then Adamson stands up and has his Arms outstretched, nodding as if to say "I know you’re impressed".

RJ: Go for the cover man stop wasting time its your first time in the match.

MW: Could prove to be costly for Adamson, Or may be not.

The crowd cheer as Adamson then picks up Swan and Irish whips him to the ropes and hits Swan with a clothesline and then another and then a Samoan drop and then goes for a cover.

RJ: Yes he got it, Max Adamson has won it, Yes get in there.

MW: No look, Swan got the foot on the rope.

The replay show the referee slamming has arm to the mat for the three count but then he noticed the foot of Swan on the rope and cancels the win and orders the match to continue.

MW: Great ring awareness finding the ropes liker that and saving the match.

Adamson puts his arms on his head in frustration he picks up Swan kicks him in the gut and then hit Swan with the Cyclone (F5) and the crowd goes crazy as Adamson goes for the cover.

Crowd:.........................1......................................................2...............................................3....................................

RJ: This time it's over, Adamson has done it.

MW: God damn it, I was sure Swan would win this one, Lets get the word from Mike Bird on who won.

Mike Bird: The winner of the match via one fall is

Max Adamsonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Tonight Tonight" by Smashing Pumpkins hits as the referee holds Max Adamson's arm in the air for the victory as he than poses for the crowd and climbs the top turn buckle.

RJ: Great win here for Max Adamson advances to the second round for the right to fight, If you wanna see some more action don't go any were as we will be right back after the break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 9:07 pm

*Clarke James is stood backstage with Clarissa...

Clarissa:Clarke I'll ask you the same question, the Fight for The Right tournament, are you looking forward to it?

Clarke:I can already feel the hairs on my neck standing on end. You see, this next month is the anniversary of my lowest point in this company. That’s right, Fight for the Right. See, 12 months ago, I got sucked in to a vicious and manipulative cult. I was drawn to promises of power, greed and neverending success, but what I got, was untold humiliation and a moment that will haunt me forever.

I should’ve been walking out into my semi-final ready to take on one of the greatest stars to grace this business. The chance to put it all on the line and prove my worth to him, his poxy little church and to every nay sayer who ever doubted me. Instead, I laid my sorry ass down on the canvas and watched as the ref slapped the mat 1,2,3! I got up and watched this parade of ass kissers and no hopers dancing round some false idol, watching them celebrate that victory like it was momentus, while I stood in the background, ashamed of my actions, sick at what I’d become.

See, it all begins again. All that pain, all that personal torture, it’s gone. It’s ready to be packed off and buried. The legacy starts again. You’re looking at the Fight for the Right Champion, 2012. You’re about to enter the year of CJ James. And it starts at Lockdown.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 9:10 pm

*JJ Johnson is shown next...

JJ Johnson:Unlike my homey James, I don't need Clarissa stood here asking me the questions, she know what I'm gonna say...

Fight for The Right. JJ seen it before, and I sure as hell will see it again. Chaos, up until now yo' punk ass had lucky escape after lucky escape. Yo' constantly avoided me but now there is no hiding.

One day yo time will come...one day y'all will get your chance to reach the peak...but that time ain't now....now is JJ Johnson's time....my time to shine...my time to cement my place at the top o' the very top...

No second chances...no remorse....no retreat and no surrender....we going hard,no going home tonight.....standing befo you is a man....when you cut me I will bleed,but I will bleed for this business...I will bleed for 6WF.....but that last drop o' blood will not spill until I get what I want...until I get what I need....redemption,salvation....the 6WF Title back where it belongs...

*Crowd cheer

JJ:And I don't care what I gotta do....and where I gotta do it...JJ Johnson will go through one or he will go through them all...line them up,knock them down...it really don't matter to me...there ain't a man in this business that will stop me from getting what I want...

Fight for the Right....JJ wants in.....JJ Johnson wants his spot and y'all better believe i'm gone get that spot...thursday night on Lockdown you gonna get your message....you gone see exactly what I am all about....

I implore anyone to take a stand....run yo mouth....tell me that I am wrong.....but in the end it all gone come down to the same thing.....you gone jus be a bystander....helpless to stop me....

This is my time.....name your price.......name yo stipulation....it really don't matter to me....the clock is ticking,in mo' ways than any of y'all could ever imagine......and when it strikes to signal the end....JJ Johnson gone get exactly what he wants....take that to the bank...write it down,take a picture....remember this moment....the moment I put y'all on notice...

#Red Alert

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 9:44 pm

Match 6
Clarke James/JJ Johnson vs The Saint/Crime Lord

RJ: Massive tag team match up next here on Lockdown...

MW: It certainly is RJ, as the European Champion Clarke James teams with JJ Johnson...

RJ: And they face off against Crime Lord and The Saint, four of 6WF’s biggest superstars.

“Blind Faith” rips out through the speakers in the Birmingham Bowl and the crowd cheer loudly as the European Champion steps out onto the ramp with the European Title around his waist. He walks to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding in.

“Remember the name” is next out through the speakers, the cheer’s continue as JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the stage, he pirouettes on the stage before swaggering to the ring. Johnson steps in and slaps hands with James.

“Monster” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos and chants of “Cassius Gonna K1ll you” as The Saint walks out onto the ramp. The Saint storms to the ring, stepping over the top rope.

“Rain Wizard” blasts out and the crowd’s boos continue as Crime Lord strides out onto the ramp. He smirks at the booing crowd before walking to the ring, he steps into the ring. Crime Lord nods at Saint.

RJ: What a powerful team these two are.

MW: Going to be a fantastic contest.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Clarke James starts off in the ring with The Saint. The two men lock-up, Saint forces Clarke James backwards against the ropes. He whips him out across the ring and on the rebound connects with a gorilla press slam. James stumbles up and is met with a big boot from Saint. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

The Saint drags up James, he goes for a big delayed suplex but James drops down the back and counters with a neckbreaker. Saint rises up and James hits him with an atomic drop, he then runs the ropes and connects with a spinning heel kick on The Saint. He hooks the leg.

Ref:1..............2........Kick out!

James immediately makes the tag to JJ Johnson. The Saint’s former tag partner steps into the ring, The Saint is up and he walks back into the corner and makes the tag to Crime Lord.

The two lock-up Crime Lord gains a slight advantage but they break cleanly before locking up once more. This time it is Johnson who gains the advantage, once more they break. JJ goes in for a lock up a 3rd time but Crime Lord hits a boot into the stomach.

He immediately starts to fly away with fists onto the back of Johnson’s head, but JJ manages to drive Crime Lord back into the corner. The Church members continues with the clubbing blows, whilst JJ hits a series of shoulder thrusts into the stomach. Crime Lord manages to step to the left to avoid one of the shoulder thrusts and JJ’s shoulder crashes into the steel ring post.

Crime Lord grabs JJ by the waist and throws him to the canvas with a big German suplex. JJ rises to his feet and Crime Lord knocks him down with a big boot before covering.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he quickly places Johnson into an armbar. The crowd are booing as Crime Lord then proceeds to stomp down on the already affected shoulder of JJ, who eventually fights to his feet and attempts to twist his way out of the armbar only to be sent to the mat with a big clothesline. Johnson stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord knocks him down with a 2nd clothesline.

JJ rises to his feet once again, this time Crime Lord irish whips him across the ring before running off the ropes himself, hitting a massive clothesline. He makes the cover once again.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

The former two-time world champion rises to his feet, he stands over JJ taunting the crowd. JJ gets to his feet slowly, Crime Lord hits a kick into the stomach and JJ keels over. Crime Lord hits him with a Fisherman’s suplex, releasing to send JJ flying out across the ring.

Crime Lord lifts up JJ, he sets up for a powerbomb but JJ in desperation punches away at the head of Crime Lord who eventually drops him down to his feet. JJ rests up against the ropes, Crime Lord runs over going for a big boot but instead ends up crotching himself on the top rope.

JJ takes advantage of this opportunity by hitting some of his trademark boxing combinations until the referee steps in and has to tell JJ he can’t go on the offence until Crime Lord has removed himself from the ropes. As soon as he does so, JJ rushes in hitting a boot to the stomach followed by a running powerslam.

Crime Lord rises groggily and JJ whips him out across the ring, hitting a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker on the rebound. JJ hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, JJ puts Crime Lord into a grounded full nelson with a knee into the back for good measure, finally slowing the pace of the match down. Eventually Crime Lord is brought to his feet by JJ, who sends him back down with a full nelson slam. Crime Lord rises and JJ easily ducks a wayward punch before lifting Crime Lord across his shoulders and hitting a samoan drop.

RJ: JJ coming right back into this match.

MW: He has certainly been impressive since it was revealed he had been under the mask of Angelo Anneire this whole time, a win over Hero at Born In Fire and then getting down to the final two in the Elimination Chamber.

Ref: 1.........2..........Kick out!

JJ waits for Crime Lord to rise before putting him on his shoulders, falling back and hitting an electric chair drop. JJ goes to the apron and tags in Clarke James. He flies into the ring and nails a plancha!

James waits for Crime Lord to rise, he whips him out across the ring and connects with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. James goes up to the top rope...

MW: Corkscrew Senton!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord still powers out, James lifts up Crime Lord and goes for a DDT but Crime Lord somehow counters with a powerslam. Crime Lord makes the tag to The Saint, who steps into the ring. James goes for a running clothesline but The Saint blocks, he fires in a series of big shots to the chin before following up with an implant DDT!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

The Saint places James into a seated rear waistlock, James slowly fights up to his feet and Saint hits a big German suplex. James stumbles up...

RJ: SPEAR!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

The Saint places James into another submission, this time a seated abdominal stretch. Again james fights up and again he is sent to the mat, this time a pumphandle slam. Saint stumbles back and Crime Lord tags in, he lifts up James...

MW: Lock N Load!

RJ: DDT! What a DDT!

James kips to his feet following the big DDT, Crime Lord rises slowly...

MW: After the utter domination of Crime Lord over Johnson, and Saint over James, the European Champion is setting things up...

RJ: FAITHLESS!

Ref: 1.......................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: James wins!

MW: What a huge win for him.

RJ: Particularly ahead of the Fight for The Right tournament, with these four all in action next week.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 10:15 pm

RJ: I am really looking forward to what we have in store for you up next here on Lockdown...

MW: We shall see RJ, I can only see this face off ending one way.

RJ: You must at least be looking forward to hosting the proceedings...

MW: Have you seen what happens in these face-offs and contract signings? If I don’t get injured, it’ll be a miracle.

RJ: Depends on who’s perspective you are looking at it from.

“Run this town” hits...

RJ: Best get in the ring Michael...

Danny McGraw walks out onto the ramp. He proceeds to the stepping between the middle rope, he looks at the contract lay out on the table.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd cheer as Blue Dragon steps out in his wrestling gear, with a Blue Dragon top over the top. He walks to the ring and steps over the top rope, staring at Michael Wire.

“IT’S AN OMEN” hits followed by “Granite” and the crowd are booing loudly as Chaos walks out onto the ramp. The Undisputed Title is wrapped firmly around his waist, he stares down at Blue Dragon as he proceeds to the ring. Chaos does not springboard in like usual, as he is dressed in a smart suit.

MW: Ladies and Gentleman, in the ring with me tonight as we get ready to confirm the 6WF Title match for Night of Glory, are the proposed N01 contender Blue Dragon and the current champion, Chaos and Lockdown Commissioner Danny McGraw.

Chaos, Blue Dragon...Danny has already informed you of this, but we want this to go down without any hitches. You will both have the opportunity to say what you want to, we will then get the contract signed, a couple of photos for the media and under no circumstances will this descend into a brawl.

Danny McGraw: Gentleman take your seats at the table.

*Chaos sits down, Blue Dragon gets into his chair and rests his feet on the table. Chaos then lays the title out on the table, Blue Dragon takes the belt, Chaos leaps up defensively...

Blue Dragon: Easy Gregs, Just checking out my title belt. Thought I’d try it on for size...

*Blue Dragon tries to fit the belt around his waist but it doesn’t fit comfortably...

Blue Dragon: You best get a bigger one of these on order McGraw!

*Blue Dragon puts the belt back down on the table. He then looks at the contract momentarily and is about to sign when Chaos takes the mic.

Chaos: How does it feel Blue Dragon?

Blue Dragon: How does what feel?

Chaos: How does it feel to be here by proxy? I mean you are not here through any tremendous feat of your own. You haven’t really earned this title shot have you? The match you won that seems to have put you into the position as N01 contender you only won because of JJ’s slip of concentration.

You aren’t on JJ’s level, that one win you got was a fluke Blue Dragon. And if you aren’t on Johnson’s level, you most certainly are not on mine. You are here because there was no alternative, not because you have proved yourself to be the man most worthy of this title.

I talk about Destiny, Blue I know what your Destiny is. Your destiny is always to be in my shadow, to always be the man who never quite makes it. People called me that for a while, but I showed my class and won this belt. You are destined to be the bridesmaid, never the bride, which with your looks is unsurprising. I am the Main Event each and every week, you are the main event when no-one else is there to fill it.

*Chaos signs the contract.

Chaos: So how about it Blue, do you have the balls to sign up and see your destiny destroyed? Do you have the balls to try and change a destiny, to try and get your night of glory.

*Blue Dragon grabs a mic...

Blue Dragon: Gregs...yeah I called you Gregs. You see, we have a very storied past, and I'm not going to go through it all again. But the fact of the matter is. No-one has ever pushed you to the limits that I have. No-one has ever pushed you over the edge. Chaos no-one has challenged you like I have, and I don’t just mean in a wrestling sense. I mean on a personal level. I'm the number one contender to your Title and more so than that I'm the man who will eradicate this 'Chaos' from the 6CWF. You see, I'm ashamed of hat I did to Gregers to trigger this change, I'm ashamed to admit that I did all that knowing what was going to happen,

You see Chaos, you had problems, you went through hell, you had a hard time dealing with a heartless monster, ME. Things like that can mess you up, trust me, I know. When I was a kid We had everything taken away form us, because my parents where so... useless, and I mean EVERYTHING!!

He calms himself as the guys in the gym look over only to see Blue Dragon calming himself and carrying on with there work. Dragon gets to the door of his office and stands in the doorway looking into the camera.

BD: Chaos, You turned into an animal. You gave in and it was all too easy for you to accept the darkness inside you. It was the simplest thing you could do to invite that side of you to take over. Isn't it?

It is my destiny to stop the Chaos rising in this company. I am just about to sign the end of the Chaos.

*Blue Dragon signs the contract.

McGraw: Thank you gentleman, now let’s sort these photographs and get out of here.

*Blue Dragon and Chaos stand by the table, Chaos holding up the title belt as the camera’s flash...

RJ: DAMN IT!

*Chaos smashes the title into the head of Blue Dragon who falls to the mat. Chaos places his foot over the body of Blue Dragon, holding up the title.

Chaos: This way you guys won’t need to be a Night of Glory!

*Chaos smirks as Lockdown goes to commercials.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 29 Mar 2012, 10:16 pm

Main Event
Fight for The Right Round 1
Cassius Zhi vs Uryu

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, where unfortunately the show is drawing to it’s conclusion.

MW: But that does bring one good thing to the fore, it is now time for our Main Event this evening, and this has been a match that has certainly been building excitement amongst the fans.

RJ: It sure has, it is the final Fight for The Right match of this evening, and it sees the Hardcore Champion Cassius Zhi square off against 6WF Veteran Uryu. And there has certainly been a fair heaping of tension building up this week.

MW: We’ve seen the two verbally jousting with each other, but now we have to see who lives up to their words. Will it be Uryu or Cassius?

“Those who fight further” hits and the crowd are cheering loudly as Uryu walks out onto the ramp slowly. He takes in the ovation, he nods to the fans before speeding up as heads to the ring, tagging the fans hands. Uryu slides under the bottom rope...

MW: Can you imagine what a win for Uryu would do for him and his career?

RJ: It would be absolutely massive for Uryu. Of course he would advance in this tournament, taking him closer to the chance of getting a world title shot but a win over Cassius carries great prestige, honour and kudos.

MW: He has to beat him first though, and we all know that Zhi is dangerous at the best of times.

“They Say” blares out through the speakers and the cheer’s continue and arguably increase as the Hardcore Champion Cassius Zhi strolls out onto the ramp, the title belt wrapped around his waist. Zhi slowly walks to the ring as chants of Cassius Gonna Kill You begin to pick up, he steps in and stares across at Uryu.

MW: I really do fear for Uryu here. Look at Zhi, look at his eyes. He is mentally unstable and with all the goading of The Saint, he looks like he really could kill tonight.

RJ: Uryu is going to have to use his speed in this match to avoid Cassius, stay out of his way.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Uryu moves in for the lock-up but Cassius catches him with a roundhouse kick to the side. Zhi then fires off two more big roundhouse kicks to the side before going for one to the head, Uryu ducks underneath it. He quickly rolls Cassius Zhi up.

Ref: 1..............Kick out!

Zhi powers out and leaps up to his feet, hitting a vicious boot to the head. Cassius then stomps down on the head of Uryu, who shuffles backwards towards the corner. Uryu is hit with some hard knees to the head, Zhi then retreats. Uryu pulls himself up using the ropes, Cassius runs in and hits a big elbow smash. Uryu falls forward and Zhi hits a reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

RJ: Uryu not had much of a look-in thus far.

Zhi brings Uryu to his feet, he hits two roundhouse kicks to the side. Uryu keels over and Cassius then nails a roundhouse kick to the head. Uryu falls to one knee and Zhi then fires in another roundhouse kick, again to the head and Uryu collapses down. Cassius hooks the leg.

MW: Looking all too easy for Cassius at the moment, has Uryu lost his nerve on the big stage?

Cassius waits for Uryu to rise, he then boots him in the stomach before lifting him onto his shoulders. Zhi spins, hitting a spin out fireman’s carry slam. Uryu rises to his feet unsteadily, Zhi uses the ropes to springboard back going for a kick to the chin(ala Cody Rhodes) but Uryu manages to side-step.

Zhi turns around and Uryu stuns him with a big right hook. Zhi fires in a chop in retaliation. Uryu comes back with a couple of punches and the crowd are cheering the veteran on as he has Zhi reeling against the ropes. Uryu whips him out across the ring, Zhi counters but Uryu springboards back and connects with a reverse DDT!

RJ: What a move from Uryu!

Uryu waits for Cassius to rise, he then hits a dropkick to the side of the head and Cassius stumbles. Uryu monkey flips Cassius into the corner. Uryu kips up, he spins around and runs in hitting a shining wizard of his own. Uryu then goes to the top rope, and flies off nailing a Diamond Dust.

MW: Another great move from Uryu.

RJ: To beat guys like Zhi, you have to go places you didn’t think were possible.

Uryu gets to his feet, he waits for Cassius to do the same before going for a boot to the gut. Cassius grabs it but Uryu counters with an enzaguri kick. Zhi falls to one knee, Uryu then nails a legsweep DDT! He hooks the leg.
Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Uryu lifts up Cassius, he grabs him by the head and goes for a rotating DDT but Zhi pushes him away. Uryu lands on his feet, he runs back in at Zhi.

MW: Mistake from Uryu!

RJ: Big superkick from Cassius!

Ref:1 ...............2............Kick out!

Uryu gets the shoulder up, Zhi lifts him to his feet and then hits a swinging neckbreaker. Cassius stands menacingly over Uryu...

RJ: Wait a second, what’s he doing out here?

MW: The Saint is coming to the ring folks!

The Saint walks down to the ring slowly, methodically. He looks like he is about to step in but settles for the apron. He stands staring at Zhi, the ref is about to walk over but Zhi gets there first. The two men are staring each other down, Zhi looks ready to blow when Saint leaps off the apron.

Uryu runs up behind Zhi, he hits a back-cracker. He then goes to the top rope...

MW: The Saint clearly doesn’t want Zhi to find a way from escaping their feud...SPLIT SECOND!

Ref: 1.................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: URYU WINS! URYU WINS!

*The Saint claps sarcastically on the outside.

MW: That’s all we have time for folks, what a win for Uryu!

RJ: Be sure to tune in next week!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down