The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 16/6/11

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 16/6/11 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 16/6/11

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 7:16 pm

*Lockdown hits the air and "Rest In Pieces" roars out through the speakers,the crowd cheer as pyro's go off around the arena.The camera pans around the ringside area and shows some of the signs on display from the Birmingham Crowd:

"SCORPION WILL END YOUR CAREER"
"FEEL THE ROAR OF BLUE DRAGON"
"COH? GIVE ME C.O.D ANYDAY"
"I HAD NO WITTY SIGN COMMENT TO MAKE,SORRY"

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman good evening and welcome to 6WF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl and exclusive to Eurosport and Eurosport High Definition.I'm RJ and I apologise for the comments of my co-commentator Michael Wire.

MW:What comments? I haven't said anything yet.

RJ:Just getting in early Michael,I know you're bound to say something offensive at some point tonight. The city of Birmingham is full of tension at the moment,and the 6WF Locker-room is no different as we approach our next Pay Per View, CHAOS!

MW:Plenty more feuds will continue to develop tonight,but best of all we get to see Hero in his first singles match since winning the undisputed title!

RJ:Let's get this show started!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 16/6/11 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 16/6/11

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 7:18 pm

RJ: Up first here on Lockdown we have singles action for you as Uryu faces off against The Fanatic.

MW: Uryu has of course feuded with Chaos before, and having just returned is looking to settle some old scores, starting with tonight’s match against one of Chaos’ cohorts.

RJ: Uryu has made a promising return in the two matches we’ve seen him involved in so far, tonight is his first singles match.

MW: Can no longer rely upon a partner, this is where The Fanatic will come into his own!

“Those who fight further” blasts out and the crowd give a good reception to Uryu. He sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, leaping up and posing for the fans!

“Warrior’s Dance” blares out, red pyro explodes off at the top of the ramp as The Fanatic strides out menacingly. He stares blankly down the ramps as the pyro’s stop, he then walks down to the ring, stepping over the top rope and into the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Fanatic and Uryu lock up, with the much larger figure of The Fanatic driving Uryu back towards the corner. The Fanatic goes for a big punch but Uryu manages to duck underneath, he shoves The Fanatic back into the corner where he boots away at the gut and then spins away. He turns back and runs to the corner and hits a shining wizard on The Fanatic. He rises to his feet and Uryu connects an enzaguri kick, with The Fanatic falling in slow motion.

RJ: Promising start for Uryu!

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

The Fanatic gets the shoulderup, Uryu gets to his feet he waits for The Fanatic to rise before hitting a monkey flip. The Fanatic rolls to the corner where Uryu runs over and crashes a hard knee up into the face of The Fanatic. He then uses the ropes to hit a Jeff Hardy-like dropkick. The Fanatic rolls away and Uryu goes up to the top rope where he hits a high-angled crossbody splash.

Ref: 1...............2.....Kick out!

The Fanatic powers the shoulder up, Uryu retreats to the corner waiting for The Fanatic to rise before sprinting over, he attempts a wheelbarrow bulldog but The Fanatic reverses into a facebuster. He then grabs Uryu by the legs and swings him around viciously, building a massive amount of momentum before releasing, sending Uryu sprawling across the ring. The Fanatic drags him back to the centre of the ring, hitting a leaping splash before hooking the leg.

Ref:1..............2........Kick out!

The Fanatic rises to his feet, he leans over and grabs Uryu by the throat, starting to choke him. He then hauls him up onto his feet, he lifts a boot up into the stomach before whipping Uryu into the corner. The Fanatic walks towards the corner where he hits a big clothesline. He then hits a massive open-hand slap down onto the chest.

RJ: The Fanatic’s power allowing him to dominate.

The Fanatic then scoops Uryu up onto his shoulders, hitting a running powerslam down into the cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

The Fanatic again is up onto his feet quickly, he hits a couple of boots down into the chest of Uryu before allowing him to rise, where he whips him out across the ring and knocks him down with a back body drop, Uryu stumbles up and The Fanatic attempts a spinebuster which Uryu counters with a codebreaker, he kips up and hits a rotating DDT.

RJ: Uryu’s speed got him back into this match, going up top...SPLIT SECOND!

Ref: 1..................2.................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And just like that Uryu wins it, continuing his impressive form since returning to 6WF.

*Uryu celebrates in the ring.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 7:25 pm

*The cameras go into the backstage area for the first time in the night, with Crime Lord,Marshall Murdoch and Rapture shown in the backstage area with Crime Lord and Rapture warming up.

Rapture:Oh I really cannot wait for this match. Another chance to show Longinus how bad a decision he made when choosing to become an Atheist.For I saw my sins,Hero initiated a rapture that has resulted in my presence,and the destruction of Longinus.

Crime Lord:And then I can deal with Anneire.I'm getting sick and tired already of those two being the tag team champions,and the soppy interviews they give for Clarissa. "We did it for our fans" "We hope we did you proud"

What a poor motivation that is,pleasing those idiouts out there isn't hard.Anyone can do that.Trying to please an almighty god is hard,trying to please and honour someone who gave you a 2nd chance is nigh on impossible.But we will try our best of that there is no doubt,our loyalty to the cause cannot be questioned!

Rapture:COH!

Murdoch:COH!

Crime Lord:COH!

MW:What a team RJ,and they are in action next!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:01 pm

RJ: Tag Team action up next for you here on Lockdown, our first tag match of the evening...

MW: And the first of three occasions where you can all witness the greatness of the Church of Hero!

RJ: Tonight Rapture and Crime Lord team together to face off against one half of our tag team champions, Angelo Anneire, and Longinus, who of course is embroiled in a bitter feud with Rapture.

MW: It’s all Longinus’ fault, he should never have left the Church!

“God gonna cut you down” hits and Rapture walks out onto the ramp with a hood covering his face. He stands tall momentarily before holding aloft his COH pendant. He then waits as “Rain Wizard” blares out, Crime Lord storms out onto the top of the ramp followed by Marshall Murdoch. They all hold aloft their pendants before stomping down to the ring.

RJ: Any need for Murdoch to be out here?

MW: The Church is a tight-knit unit, it’s for moral support.

RJ: I’ll believe that when I see it!

“All my life” blazes out through the speakers and as the song kicks into it’s first verse, Longinus walks out with his arms stretched pyro’s spiralling off around him. He is wearing his shirt with an “A” emblazoned on the front. He strolls down the ramp tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring.

“Remember the Name" by Fort Minor booms out through the speakers and the Lights go down and then the music pulses with a heartbeat on the screen.Pyros explode all along the stage,blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as the masked superstars Angelo Anneire and Castiguer. They pose at the top of the ramp before walking down the ramp as the colour appears back and pyros burst from the announcers desk they slide into the ring, they leap up and salute the fans holding their tag team titles.

MW: Going to ask the same question as to why Castiguer is out here?

RJ: No!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Rapture starts off in the ring with the daunting figure of Angelo Anneire. The two men lock up and Anneire forces Rapture back against the ropes but he is quick to counter with a jawbreaker, sending the tag team champion stumbling backwards. Rapture sprints across and knocks Anneire down with a running leg lariat.

Anneire stumbles up to his feet, Rapture runs the ropes once more this time going for a running enzaguri kick which Anneire manages to duck under, Rapture rolls up towards the corner but Anneire sprints over hitting a stiff boot into the stomach. He drops a couple of knees into the back before dragging up Rapture and nailing a release German Suplex.

Rapture rolls up only to be knocked down by a big clothesline from Anneire who drops down into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Anneire is up onto his feet quickly following the kick out booting away at the back of Rapture before hauling him up and then placing Rapture into an electric chair position however he rolls down the front of the body and connects with a pele kick. Anneire stumbles groggily and Rapture connects with a T-Bone suplex into a cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Rapture is quickly up to his feet where he makes the tag into Crime Lord...

MW: Someone who can definitely match the power game of Anneire.

Crime Lord steps into the ring, Anneire is dragged up by Rapture and the two hit a double delayed brainbuster before Rapture leaves the ring. Crime Lord stands over Anneire menacingly waiting for him to rise. Crime Lord then hits a suplex, Anneire rolls up to his feet and Crime Lord knocks him down with a big boot. The crowd boo as he hooks the leg casually.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Anneire powers out of the attempted pinfall attempt, Crime Lord waits for him to rise before whipping him out across the ring and connecting with a spinebuster. Crime Lord re-tags Rapture who goes to the ring apron, he springboards off into an elbow drop down across the heart of Anneire.

He leaps up and kisses the COH pendant before standing over Anneire, he stares down coldly as the masked star slowly gets up to his feet. Rapture attempts an irish whip to the corner but Anneire is too strong, sending Rapture to the corner. However, he uses the momentum to his advantage, nailing a whisper in the wind!

RJ: Rapture showing his skills tonight.

MW: The kid can fly, he can wrestle and he has the strength. The complete package.

RJ: Ridiculous name though.

Rapture hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Rapture gets to his feet, he lifts up Anneire and this time demonstrates his power with a belly to belly suplex, he then makes the tag to Crime Lord. He drags up Anneire and goes for a powerbomb...

RJ: IMPLANT DDT!

Anneire rolls into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

MW: Crime Lord kicks out, but is in big trouble here.

RJ: Both men need a tag...ANNEIRE GETS IT!

Longinus is in, he drags Crime Lord back preventing the tag before hitting a front flip senton. Crime Lord rises, Longinus attempts a suplex, which Crime Lord blocks and then attempts a powerslam which Longinus counters with a reverse DDT into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Crime Lord manages to get the shoulder up, Longinus waits for him to rise before hitting a standing dropkick. Crime Lord rises groggily and Longinus hits a leaping clothesline, he waits for Crime Lord to rise again where Longinus lifts a boot into the side before running the ropes...

RJ: Neckbreaker!

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord just about forces the shoulder up, Longinus waits for him to rise before going for a backbreaker which connects. Longinus is seen waiting in the corner when Murdoch leaps onto the apron, which distracts the ref. This allows Rapture to enter the ring, he walks towards Crime Lord before realising what he has done...

MW: TURN AROUND!

RJ: SPEAR OF LONGINUS!

Longinus hits his finishing move on Rapture, with a big grin forming across his face. Crime Lord stirs to his feet behind Rapture but before he can do anything Anneire cuts him off with a running forearm. Murdoch drops down from the apron as his efforts are in vain, Longinus lifts up Crime Lord finishing him off with a spinning impaler, so often used by Crime Lord.

Ref: 1..............2.....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A huge win for one half of the tag team champions and the Atheist.

MW: Pure fluke, Hero and James will rectify this shock defeat later on in the night!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:06 pm

*The action immediately returns into the backstage area with Clarissa stood alongside Uryu, the crowd pop.

Clarissa:Uryu a big victory for you tonight...

Uryu: Thanks Clarissa, I've got to say it really is great to be back out there and hearing the cheers from my adoring fans.And when I'm getting one over on the emporioum,well even better!

Clarissa:That leads me on nicely to my next question, what next?

Uryu:I'm going to the top of the Emporioum Clarissa,I'm going after Chaos. World title shot or no world title shot, he is the one who put me out of action and now he has to pay for that. Because Clarissa,Payback is a b***h!

???:You really think Chaos is concerned with you?

*James McManus strolls into the frame.

James McManus: Chaos doesn't need verbal abuse from some has-been,Chaos has much bigger fish to fry. However,he has granted me the pleasure of taking you out again.

Do you remember what Chaos did to you last time? Well what I will do, that will be twice as bad.

Uryu:If Chaos is such a big fish,why does he need a little man-servant to run his mouth for him? But you know, If I can't get to Chaos this month then I'll take great pleasure in sending him a nice little message...destroying you!

Now run along back to your owner

*The two stare down as Lockdown hits a commercial break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:11 pm

*Lockdown returns from it's commercial break still in the backstage area where James Hamilton is warming up, whilst Mike Hill stands talking to him.

Mike Hill: How does it feel then James?

Hamilton: How does what feel?

Mike Hill: Getting back into that ring tonight,you looking forward to it?

Hamilton: Most definitely, especially as it's against that little punk La Pulga Loco!I'm tired of the disrespect he has shown me, and the disrespect both he and McGraw have shown you.

Mike Hill: Now that's what I like to hear, some fighting talk. I'm really excited for you tonight, and also for all you folks watching this inteview right now. Because if you think I'm an exciting wrestler, wait till you see the guy who taught me those moves!

Hamilton: You're putting plenty of pressure on me here Mike!

Mike Hill: Well you can live up to it, We've done some great training this week and I look forward to seeing it put to use.You better get going.

*Hamilton shakes Hill's hand before walking off...

Mike Hill: James...

*Hamilton turns round...

Hamilton: What Mike?

Mike Hill: Beat his ass tonight!

*Hamilton smiles as Lockdown returns to ringside.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:11 pm

RJ: Up next for you here on Lockdown is our 2nd singles match of the evening as La Pulga Loco takes on James Hamilton.

MW: La Pulga Loco is now the only remaining member of The Association after Mike Hill was fired from it by Danny McGraw...

RJ: No he quit Michael, you know it and so does Danny McGraw. But tonight, Hill is not in action.

MW: However, his old tag team partner James Hamilton who is now permanently signed to 6WF will look to do Hill’s work for him tonight against La Pulga.

RJ: You’ve got to wonder about ring-rust for Hamilton, he’s hardly wrestled since joining 6WF acting more as a manager.

"Papi Chulo" rings out and there are boos as La Pulga strolls out onto the stage.He looks focused as says a little prayer and then runs to the ring and slides in.He stands up and goes to the corner as more abuse is hurled at him.

“Halcyon” blares out through the speakers, the crowd begin to cheer as James Hamilton strides out. He stretches his arms out as pyro’s go off around him. He then walks down the ramp before climbing up the steel steps and climbing to the top turnbuckle and posing.He then jumps into the ring and turns towards La Pulga Loco, staring him down.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hamilton and La Pulga Loco circle the ring, both men looking cautious waiting for their opponent to make the first move. Eventually, Hamilton moves forward motioning La Pulga to come towards him and the two lock up. Hamilton is placed into a headlock by La Pulga, but he reverses with a belly to back suplex which in turn is countered by La Pulga who lands on his feet behind Hamilton.

La Pulga clenches Hamilton by the waist and goes for a German suplex but Hamilton has a counter, hitting a snapmare dragging La Pulga Loco down to the mat. Hamilton places the Mexican into a sleeper hold, placing his knee up into the back to increase the pressure. Eventually, he drags La Pulga to a vertical base only to hit a backbreaker. Hamilton then bounces off the ropes and hits a leaping dropkick to LPL who is keeled over. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Hamilton is up quickly, he drags up La Pulga Loco only to receive a thumb to the eye allowing La Pulga to recuperate with Hamilton temporarily blinded. La Pulga hits a roundhouse kick into the back and Hamilton falls to his knees. La Pulga moves around the front of his body and then slaps him viciously across the face, he holds up the head of Hamilton and begins trash talking him before hitting a 2nd slap. Finally, he hits a spin kick to the chin that knocks Hamilton down, La Pulga makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Hamilton gets the kick out, La Pulga rises to his feet and mocks the crowd, who boo him loudly. He drags up Hamilton, he hits a couple of hard boots into the stomach before whipping him out across the ring and then placing him into a bearhug.

RJ: La Pulga doesn’t have the power to execute a move like this effectively.

MW: He’s not trying to win the match with it RJ, he just wants to slow the pace down following an electric start from both men.

Hamilton fights his way out of the bearhug with a series of elbows into the side of the head, he then runs the ropes but La Pulga Loco counters with a windmill kick. He then spins up to his feet and hits a spinning leg drop for good measure before making the pin attempt.

La Pulga gets to his feet, he drops a couple of knees down into the face before retreating backwards towards the corner, he goes up to the 2nd rope. Hamilton gets to his feet and runs towards La Pulga Loco who hits a flying shoulder barge knocking Hamilton down to the canvas once more.

La Pulga is stood against the ropes, Hamilton rises to his feet and La Pulga runs at him, Hamilton reverses attempting a wheelbarrow facebuster but La Pulga Loco uses the momentum to counter into a wheelbarrow bulldog, then covering.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

MW: You can see why Danny McGraw was so keen to keep La Pulga Loco, going as far to label him the future of 6WF. He has all the tools to get to the very top, power and high-flying ability, the mental toughness and he already has plenty of experience.

RJ: I’m not sure he needed to get rid of Hill, surely he would be a valuable ally in creating La Pulga’s legacy?

MW: He wasn’t pulling his weight RJ, he didn’t do enough to warrant being La Pulga’s ally, the Mexican was being held back by Hill.

La Pulga rises, he places Hamilton into a rear waistlock dragging Hamilton to his feet, he sprints to the corner and shoves Hamilton up against the turnbuckle, he then backward rolls and attempts a German suplex but Hamilton shoves him to the corner. Hamilton grabs La Pulga by the head and smashes him into the top turnbuckle repeatedly until the referee intervenes pulling Hamilton back, with LPL slumped in the corner.

Hamilton storms past the ref as soon as he is finished talking, booting away on LPL before stepping back allowing him to rise before hitting a vertical suplex, La Pulga stumbles up groggily straight into a reverse DDT.

Hamilton rises to his feet, the crowd pop as he punches away at the head of La Pulga before lifting him up and hitting an atomic drop, he then attempts a running bulldog but LPL shoves him away, only for Hamilton to land on his feet. La Pulga runs towards him but Hamilton shows great ring awareness hitting a spinning forearm smash. Hamilton hooks the leg.

RJ: Ring rust starting to wear off now for Hamilton.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

La Pulga gets the shoulder up, Hamilton is up to a vertical base quickly and he drags up LPL whipping him to the corner where he follows across, he hits a couple of punches before lifting La Pulga to the top rope, where he then heads to. He balances himself...

RJ: Hurracanrana from the top rope!

Hamilton gets to his feet, not covering instead choosing to return to the top rope once more.

MW: Moonsault!

Ref: 1...............2....................Kick out!

La Pulga barely kicks out, Hamilton rises to his feet with a broad smile. He waits for La Pulga to get to his feet before lifting a knee up into the gut, he lines up a corkscrew neckbreaker but La Pulga moves, Hamilton thunders towards the ropes but shows great athleticism to use them as a springboard to flip back for a moonsault.

MW: Over-shoots it, but lands safely on his feet...PELE KICK!

RJ: Amazing from La Pulga!

La Pulga quickly runs the ropes...

MW: Rolling Thunder.

Ref: 1......................2.....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings and the crowd boo as La Pulga clutches at the back of his head, he is slumped on the mat but eventually rises to his feet as the ref raises his hand.

RJ: La Pulga pulled that victory out of nowhere.

MW: That is why he is the future RJ!

RJ: But a tremendous match-up I’m sure you’ll agree Michael, and a great effort from Hamilton.

MW: For someone who has barely wrestled since joining the 6WF, he showed a mightily impressive variety of moves. But in the end, that ring rust probably cost him after over-shooting the moonsault.

RJ: Still, La Pulga had to execute that Pele kick which he did to perfection.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:21 pm

RJ:We're going backstage now where we are hearing there is quite the incident kicking off between three of 6WF's best young talents...

*Lockdown goes backstage,Clarissa is shown looking fearful whilst Scorpion,Edan Ekram and James Eagle are all staring each other down,shouting furiously.

The Scorpion:Why do you think you two deserve that title? I beat Hero, I've got Miss Jessica as my manager.She is the single most succesful manager in 6WF History.

James Eagle:Just a shame you're not as good as her other clients,in many ways.She can get you these matches,but you will sure as hell never win one!

Edan Ekram:What and you will?

Clarissa:CALM DOWN! SHUT UP! Now,just tell everyone what the fuss is about damn it!

The Scorpion:Well since Dexter looks like he won't be returning to 6WF following that beating he took from the Church,the freeweight title has to move on...and I am clearly the most deserving of that title!

Edan Ekram:You see Scorpion,you keep saying that but why are you deserving? I think the only person deserving of that title is me,after all the only competiton we've all been involved in is Next Gen and who won that again?

James Eagle:That didn't matter.This is the big leagues,and all that counts here is money.And I've got plenty of that,think of all the benefits and profits that I could rake in for 6WF as Freeweight Champion...but I did like the look of that Hardcore Title on Monday...and as if on cue here comes Blue Dragon!

*The camera turns to show Blue Dragon,smirking with the Hardcore Title over his shoulder.

Blue Dragon:None of you will get a title shot acting like this.You can't just demand it,you've got to prove why you deserve a title shot.And I don't see any of you as deserving,but especially you Eagle.You can't just buy your way into a title match.

James Eagle:We'll see about that Blue Dragon,cos I think you just made yourself an enemy.

The Scorpion:Two enemies,just because you're a champion doesn't mean you can tell us what we can and can't do.

Edan Ekram:Well,you may as well add me to that list of people as well!

Blue Dragon:HA!I look forward to it,I wouldn't mind ending 3 careers in one night!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:27 pm

*Chaos is shown in the backstage area in his own locker-room when a camera zooms in on him and then the monitor he is watching, showing various moves of Hero.

Chaos:I see that the False Prophet is still running from me,hiding behind his brain-washed disciples.But no matter,for now I will stick to sending a message from a far.

However Hero,soon enough you will have to face up to the cold light of day.Soon you will have to face up to the fact that this month you will have to face me one on one.There will be no more disciples to hide behind,no shadows to lurk in.

We will be one on one,mano et mano.The true prophet and the false prophet,a battle of philosophies in fact a battle of religions.No doubt it will be a battle,and I perceive it to be the first of a long and bloody war.But the thing is Hero,War is known as controlled Chaos...War suits me down to the ground.

But you? Can you deal with the war that will commence,and the Chaos that will ensue? I wonder,without anyone to do your dirty work whether you can.I've been to the darkest areas of the world,the depths of depression but have arisen stronger and better equiped to destory your prophecy,your religion,your legacy!

Clarke James will be the first casualty tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:28 pm

Match 4
Perfect Jack/James Eagle vs Lex Hart/The Scorpion

RJ:Tag Team action up next on Lockdown folks....former world champions will collide along with two graduates of 6NG...should be the makings of a great match...

MW:Who cares about 6NG...its over,get it through your skull RJ...

All four men are in the ring as the referee calls for the bell and Jack starts off with the brash Scorpion.They lockup and Jack twists the right arm of Scorpion before pushing him away into the corner and mockingly dusting off his hands and then beckoning Scorpion forwards.Scorpion looks furious and swings wildly...

RJ:I think Scorpion is still a little hot-headed,he needs to control that temper to really get a hold in this industry...

Jack easily ducks the shot and hits three of his own before backing Scorpion against the ropes,he hits stiff knife edge chops and then whips him across the ring...Scorpion comes back and Jack floors him with a clothesline...

MW:Scorpion has Miss Jessica as a tutor....he has a bright future no doubt about it...

RJ:I never denied that but I think his temper can blind him at times...

Scorpion lunges forwards again and is easily hiptossed by Jack and placed in a reverse chinlock.The youngster kicks out and tries to extend his arms to the ropes...

RJ:Jack is a wrestling master,you cannot afford to go to ground with this man...

Scorpion manages to get to his feet,he throws side elbows into the ribcage and pulls free before running off the ropes...

RJ:Lovely overhead belly to belly suplex....

1.....................2...............kickout.Jack drags Scorpion up and slams an elbow into the back of his neck before tagging in James Eagle.The crowd cheer as Jack holds Scorpion in place and Eagle comes off the top rope with a somersault into a legdrop across the back of the neck.............1..................2..............shoulder up.

MW:This James Eagle is nothing but a flash in the pan...

RJ:I know alot of people that will disagree with that statement...alot of people see Eagle as the future of this company...

Eagle drags Scorpion up and looks for an irish whip,Scorpion reverses but isnt prepared as Eagle flies back off the ropes and connects with a big clothesline.He kicks up onto his feet and waits for Scorpion to walk into him...

RJ:T-bone...

Lex breaks the cover!

MW:Lex to the rescue.....

The crowd boo as Lex stares at Eagle and then leaves the ring.Scorpion is struggling up as Eagle throws three quick right hands and backs him into the corner...he looks for a whip to the opposite side but Scorpion reverses again...he follows Eagle in but Eagle leaps onto the top rope and backflips over his oncoming opponent,Scorpion turns around...

RJ:Beautiful leg lariat....

The crowd cheer as Eagle wipes out Scorpion, but they quickly turn to jeers as Lex grabs Eagle's head and guillotines him across the top rope.Jack complains to the referee as Lex smirks and feigns innocence..

MW:Lex showing his experience there,noticed his partner was in trouble and bought him some time...

RJ:Lets not forget that Lex Hart and Perfect Jack were once tag team champions,regarded in many people's opinion as the best tag team in 6WF history...

Scorpion slowly rises to his feet and he stomps visciously on Eagle.He drags him up and nails a ferocious clothesline that flips Eagle 360 in the air...

MW:You were saying about his temper getting in the way...

Eagle tries to stand in the corner but Scorpion rushes in and drives his knee into the gut of Eagle,knocking all of the wind out of him.He drags Eagle from the corner and connects with a lovely suplex and floats over into the cover...................1.......................2..............shoulder up.

Scorpion gets up and stomps on the head of Eagle before tagging in Lex.Hart leaps over the top rope and drops an elbow across the chest of his opponent before nonchalantly covering...........1...............2.........kickout.

RJ:Lex Hart is as sound an athlete as you will find here in the 6WF...Former Tag Team Champion,Former 6WF Champion...the guys has all the credentials you look for in a star...

Lex stands and winks at Jack before dragging Eagle up and connecting with a stiff backbreaker.Eagle is in agony as Lex handstands into three consecutive kneedrops to the back.................1...................2...........kickout.

MW:Systematically breaking his opponent down.....Scorpion is so lucky to be tagging with a guy like Lex,he can learn so much...

Lex pulls Eagle up again before shoving him back into the corner.He rushes in but Eagle swivels around the ropes and kicks Lex in the head (ala Christian)....Eagle staggers back into the ring and then looks over his shoulder at Lex before springboarding onto the turnbuckle...

RJ:CORKSCREW CROSSBODY...OH!

Eagle beautifully swivels in midair but Hart scouts him all the way and leaps to meet him in midair with a dropkick to the ribcage.Eagle is doubled up in pain as Lex runs off the ropes and flips over his opponent into a schoolboy.............1....................2...............kickout.

MW:James Eagle isnt in 6NG now...he is in the big leagues and fancy moves like that wont get him anywhere...

They scramble up and Lex boots Eagle in the stomach before lifting him into a powerbomb position and dropping him into a fallout neckbreaker (ala Randy Orton)..............1...................2.............kickout.

RJ:James Eagle taking some punishment here....he could do with a tag...

Lex stares around and then tags Scorpion back in.They drag Eagle up and connects with a double suplex................1......................2..........kickout.Scorpion rolls onto his front and punches the mat as he wills Eagle to get up...

MW:Scorpion is primed here...DEATH...

Eagle pushes Scorpion chest-first into the turnbuckle and then kicks him in the gut as he comes back around...Eagle quickly rushes against the ropes but returns to a huge spinning powerslam from Scorpion...

RJ:Perfect Jack looking anxious from the sidelines...he wants in here...

The crowd are applauding and trying to will Eagle on as Scorpion drags him up and whips him into the corner.He runs in and connects with a bodysplash before pulling Eagle out by the throat...

MW:Thinking chokeslam here....here we go...

Scorpion lifts Eagle skywards but James swivels in midair and wraps his heels around the stomach of Scorpion in a wheelbarrow position before forward rolling into a pinning combo................1.....................2..........kickout.

RJ:He almost stole it there...

Scorpion furiously kicks out and both men scramble to their feet,Scorpion launches into a huge clothesline but Eagle ducks it and connects with Backflipkick(Pele Kick)...

MW:No...

RJ:Huge equalising shot from James Eagle....a tag is a must here...

The crowd are cheering as Perfect Jack is clapping and reaching over the ropes as Eagle slowly crawls to him.Scorpion is slowly making his way towards Lex...

MW:Reach Scorpion...

RJ:GOT HIM!

The crowd pop as Jack gets the tag and he storms the ring.Lex makes a beeline for him,without a tag,but Jack sidesteps him and then nails a huge german suplex.He stands up and dodges the oncoming Scorpion before german suplexing him aswelll....Lex gets up again and Jack nails him with a snap suplex,he clambers back to his feet and Scorpion tries to kick him in the stomach but Jack catches his foot and dragon screws him to the floor...

RJ:Figure four...

Lex storms Jack from the side and manages to enzeguiri him in the temple,knocking Jack down.The referee escorts Lex from the ring...

MW:Lex doing the business for his team again...

Scorpion uses the ropes to slowly pull himself up,he watches Jack struggling and then nails him with a russian legsweep................1.................2...........shoulder up.Scorpion drags Jack up and headbutts Jack backwards....

RJ:Mistake there by Scorpion...tag made...

Eagle makes the blind tag and leaps over the top rope and takes out Scorpion with a flying back elbow.He runs off the ropes and returns with a huge headscissors takedown as the crowd cheer....

MW:Get him out of there ref...I didnt see no tag...

RJ:Funny because the referee did...

Scorpion staggers up and Eagle kicks him in the stomach and nails a faceplant suplex (ala Jeff Hardy)...He points to the top rope and the crowd cheer...

RJ:Eagle ready to take to the skies...

Lex Hart climbs through the ropes,he spins Eagle around and smashes him with an implant DDT.The crowd are booing as Lex trash talks Eagle and then stands up...

MW:Referee do your job...

The crowd cheer as Perfect Jack rushes across and clotheslines Lex and himself over the top rope to the outside.They begin brawling into the aisleway...

RJ:That has been waiting to erupt since PAIN...those two men have been at each other's throats day in,day out...

MW:But look at this RJ...this is excellent...

Eagle is clutching his neck and head,he looks dazed and confused as he tries to get up.Scorpion is on all fours looking delighted with himself...

RJ:Bad news here for James Eagle...

MW:ARIZONA BARK!

RJ:THE SOAR...Forget about it!

Scorpion charges in at Eagle for the spear but somehow Eagle spins around his opponent and nails the lariat neckbreaker as the crowd go wild...

1..........................2...............................3!

MW:I dont believe it....

RJ:James Eagle picks up a morale boosting victory...great matchup...

Lex and Jack are being restrained by a team of security as James Eagle celebrates in the ring.He goes to each corner of the ring in turn and celebrates.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:31 pm

*Danny McGraw is shown in The Association office where La Pulga walks in...

La Pulga:Enjoy that one boss?

Danny McGraw:Indeed I did La Pulga,that was a great victory.And you made it look so easy...

La Pulga:That's because it was!Hill can't continue to use Hamilton,he just isn't strong enough.Hill is going to have to face facts,if my former hombre wants closure he will need to face me one on one!

Danny McGraw:And you will get that opportunity soon enough La Pulga,you will get that opportunity to claim the title of being The Next Big Thing whilst showing the world and Hill's newest fans that he is no longer The Next Big Thing,he is nothing now he turned his back on The Association.

La Pulga:Oh ese,I cannot wait for that.All those months of him belittling me,saying he carried me.I will prove that wrong ese!

Danny McGraw:I have no doubts whatsoever that you will do so La Pulga!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:33 pm

RJ: Further singles here on Lockdown next, as the Church of Hero’s Clarke James faces off against Chaos.

MW: Of course, Chaos is the N01 contender to our Undisputed Champion, the god that is Hero! So he will be hoping that James can get a mental advantage for the Church tonight by defeating him.

RJ: However, since losing the European Title and subsequent rematch to The Saint, Chaos has been on a tremendous run which culminated in a victory over Max Adamson leading to this world title shot, which he will get at the aptly named Pay Per View, Chaos!

“Spotlight” blares out and the crowd’s boo continue as a hooded Clarke James strides out onto the stage, he takes off the head and the crowd boo louder. He then walks down the ramp almost transfixed before stepping in to reveal his own necklace with “H” on it, He also kisses the emblem before sinking to his knees and praying.

MW: What a tremendous servant to the cause! I’m sure that James will be hoping for victory tonight, not just for himself but for Hero too.

"Its an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers and the green pyro goes off. A searchlight then roams before stopping on the top of the ramp as Granite plays. Chaos appears through more pyro before swaggering down the ramp,he slides into the ring where he stares down at James motioning a title belt around his waist.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to signal the start of the match-up, and James quickly locks up with Chaos who is driven back against the ropes. Chaos places his body in between the ropes and James is forced to retreat as the ref orders Chaos forward. As soon as he does this, James runs towards him but Chaos counters this by pulling down the top rope sending Clarke sprawling to the outside.

Chaos stares down at James who gets to his feet, he rolls into the ring and Chaos takes advantage of this by stomping away on the former tag team champion who rolls away into the corner where Chaos continues the beatdown until the referee steps in and drags Chaos back. He follows in with a hard knee as soon as the ref allowed him offence.

Chaos is stood above James waiting for him to rise, he then lifts a boot up into the stomach before running the ropes, he attempts a bulldog but James shoves him away, Chaos shows tremendous athletic ability in using the ropes to springboard backwards into a reverse DDT on James.

RJ: That is tremendous innovation from Chaos, the sort of move you need to pull out to win a world title.

MW: Undisputed World Title RJ!

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Chaos rises up to his feet where he waits for James to rise before attempting an irish whip to the corner but James is too strong, launching Chaos across the ring instead. Chaos uses the ropes once more as a springboard for a crossbody block but James catches him across the chest, hitting a vicious spinning side slam.

Clarke James quickly places Chaos into an armabr, applying a boot across the shoulder to increase the pain caused by the move. James then starts to boot away on the shoulder as well, until moving his boot which gives Chaos the opportunity to get to a vertical base, he tries to elbow out but James counters by lifting a knee up into the stomach before running the ropes and hitting a bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Chaos forces the shoulder up with plenty of time to spare, James is sharply onto his feet where he hits a couple of elbow drops into the face before standing above Chaos menacingly. The former European Champion rises and James whips him out across the ring, Chaos attempts a counter with a head-scissors but James’ power allows him to reverse into a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker.

James leaps to his feet and holds up the H necklace to loud boos, he just smiles before placing it across the lips of Chaos, trying to make him kiss the emblem but Chaos hits a series of hard kicks to the head that send James stumbling back. Chaos rolls up to his feet and runs at James but he reverses with a flapjack across the top rope, Chaos landing on his neck. James bounces off the ropes, hitting a spinning wheel kick for good measure before covering.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Chaos takes more time to get the kick out following the latest pin attempt, James quickly goes to the outside, hitting a plancha on Chaos.

MW: Hero will be very impressed by this showing so far.

RJ: How do you know that? Are you a mind-reader?

MW: No, but I can read. Hero’s latest tweet: “Very impressed by James so far, good showing. #coh #6WF”

RJ: You follow Hero on twitter when you get to speak to him everyday anyway?

MW: He’s my God RJ, I need constant advice.

RJ: Oh we know that!

James is up onto his feet, he waits for Chaos to rise before going for a boot to the gut, Chaos grabs the boot but James counters with an enzaguri kick. He then goes up to the top rope, waiting for Chaos to rise before attempting a flying clothesline which Chaos counters with a dropkick.

He stays grounded momentarily before kipping up and mocking the crowd, James gets to his feet groggily and Chaos drills him to the canvas with a double A spinebuster. He quickly goes to the top rope and nails a Spinal Tap!

RJ: That’s the sort of showmanship and then high-flying ability we expect from Hero!

MW: I hope that you aren’t comparing Chaos to Hero!?

RJ: Just an observation Michael.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Chaos rises to his feet, he waits for James to rise and then goes for an Irish whip to the corner, again James is too strong whipping Chaos to the corner, he follows up but Chaos counters with a drop toe hold into the turnbuckle; he then leaps up and hits a hurracanrana on James. James stumbles up.

RJ: That was amazing! A front flip clothesline from Chaos!

Ref: 1.............2..............Kick out!

James barely shoulders out, and Chaos even gets a small round of applause for his tremendous athleticism which quickly changes to boos as he flips the bird at them. He drags up James and sets up for the G-Force only to be hit with a back body drop. Chaos rises up and James lifts him onto his shoulders for a Samoan Drop but Chaos drops down the back and hits a Russian Leg Sweep.

He drags James closer to the corner before turning his back and going to the top rope...

RJ: CHAOS RISING!

Ref: 1...................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Chaos wins this match, very impressive display of resilience after a strong salvo from Clarke James.

RJ: So what has Hero tweeted now?

MW: I’m not sure it’s repeatable on a family show RJ!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:38 pm

*The camera's return backstage once more with The Saint walking down the corridor backstage. A man turns out from behind a door and barges into The Saint,knocking his European Title. The man kneels over and lifts up the European Title.

The Saint:Get your hands off that now...

Man:Monsieur,I zink zat somebody needs to calm down a little bit!

*The camera zooms in to show Jerome Dubois.

Jerome Dubois:You know Sainty zis title is very nice,I zink zis company needs a true European Champion in every sense of the word.

*The Saint snatches the title back.

The Saint:You've got that going for you Dubois I'll admit that.

Jerome Dubois:Got what going for me Monsieur Sainty?

The Saint:That you are European,I'll give you that.In every sense of the word you are European.But by no means are you a Champion Dubois! You are a coward,someone who relies on sneak attacks,someone who needed to hide behind a mask to get an advantage on The Saint.

Jerome Dubois:And you are somebody with ze memory of an elephant.Forgive and forget mon ami! Viva la future!

The Saint:You know I never felt like I got true revenge for what you did to me,maybe I'll get some tonight.

Jerome Dubois:I doubt zat Sainty,I mean you are worse now than you were then and twice as deluded!

The Saint:Really Dubois? Why am I then one stood with a title belt over my shoulder then?

Jerome Dubois:Not for long Sainty!Not for long!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:39 pm

RJ: Third tag team contest of this evening lined up next here on Lockdown as Next Gen winner Edan Ekram teams with his mentor from the show Jerome Dubois to face off against a team of two champions, Hardcore Champ Blue Dragon and European Champion The Saint.

MW: Oh god not Blue Dragon, You watch The Saint will have to do all the work for him as he’s bound to mess it up!

RJ: You know Michael this vendetta against Blue Dragon is getting a bit tedious for me, and everyone else. The bloke’s a great champion, just show him respect!

MW: You mean like he does to me? I don’t rate him, and I don’t like him, since when is that a crime?

RJ: Never said it was a crime Michael, just really dull to listen to!

MW: Is that why I was voted commentator of the year?

Elements of Life hits and Edan Makes his way out to the ramp, slapping the hands as he makes his way down to the ring, the crowd cheers him as he stands waiting for the arrival of Jerome Dubois...

'C’est Le Bien Qui Fait Mal' echoes throughout the arena, as the entire attendance jumps to their feet for the Hall of Famer, Jerome Dubois. He swaggers onto the stage, sporting a “Est-ce que tu m'aimes ?” T-shirt. Dubois runs to each side of the ramp, making the fans get to their feet and make some noise. Dubois begins to make his way his down the ramp towards the ring, slapping the hands of some fans en route. He shakes hands with Ekram and they await their opponents.

“Monster’ screams out around the arena and Saint steps out on his own, he raises one arm in the air as the crowd give a mixed reaction. Saint slowly strides down the ramp as some of the crowd extend their hands for him. He slaps a couple of hands before sliding into the ring and holding the European Title up.

“Freak on a leash” blares out and the crowd cheer as Blue Dragon sprints out onto the ramp with his hardcore title raised aloft. He sprints down the ramp before slowing as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, turning and holding his title up once more. He climbs up the steel steps into the ring and talks with The Saint.

RJ: Should be a great match-up!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Blue Dragon starts off in the ring with Jerome Dubois, the pair lock up and Dubois is driven back to the corner by Blue Dragon, however the Frenchman acts quickly to counter this by prodding Blue Dragon in the eye, he turns him into the corner and immediately fires away with a series of stiff knife-edge chops which the crowd cheer along to until Blue Dragon shoves Dubois, who topples back.

Blue Dragon storms out of the corner towards Dubois who ducks under a wild clothesline before diving to the corner and tagging in Edan Ekram, Blue Dragon sprints over and lifts Ekram over the top rope into the ring with a hip toss. Ekram rolls onto his feet and Blue Dragon kicks him in the stomach and then hits a vertical DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Blue Dragon rolls up onto his feet, Ekram is dragged up as soon as he kicked out. Blue Dragon hits a couple of punches...

MW: That looked remarkably like a low blow to me RJ!

RJ: It did look a bit low Michael in fairness, but I doubt it was deliberate.

MW: You say my criticism is tedious, what’s tedious is your defending of him!

Blue Dragon hits a high knee on Ekram, he then retreats before bouncing off the ropes going for a spear which Ekram leapfrogs over, Blue Dragon bounces back off the ropes but Ekram hits a stiff spin kick to the abdomen. Ekram follows this up with a bridging German suplex before covering.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

Blue Dragon manages to kick out, Ekram is up to his feet and he drags Blue Dragon back to the corner before lifting him and hitting a suplex into the turnbuckle, he then tags in Jerome Dubois. Dubois spins Blue Dragon before catapulting him face first into the turnbuckle, he then hits a scoop slam into a cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Jerome Dubois rises to his feet following Blue Dragon’s escape from the pinfall, he performs a cocky little french dance before hitting a leg drop, then placing Blue Dragon into an armbar. Blue Dragon fights up to a vertical base only to be clotheslined down, The Frenchman then tags in Edan Ekram who goes to the top rope.

RJ: SENTON BOMB!

MW: Blue Dragon being truly dominated here.

Ekram rises to his feet and stomps away on Blue Dragon, he then steps back allowing him to rise before whipping him out across the ring and then on the rebound hitting a high-angled dropkick. Ekram then waits once more for Blue Dragon to get to his feet before hitting a running neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Blue Dragon just about forces the shoulder up, Ekram tags in Dubois who waits on the outside. Ekram whips Blue Dragon across the ring, hitting a back body drop before leaving the ring. Dubois then bounces off the ropes going for the French Connection(Spear) but Blue Dragon gets a knee up just in time before delivering a vicious powerbomb.

The force with which he hit the move sends him tumbling backward where he can tag in The Saint.

MW: Saint to the rescue after Blue Dragon being beaten up the whole match!

The Saint steps into the ring, he drops a couple of knees into the side before applying a seated abdominal stretch. He slowly drags up Dubois before drilling him to the canvas with a pumphandle slam, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

The Saint rises to his feet, he drags up Jerome Dubois and hits a couple of hard punches before trying to whip Dubois to the corner, but he reverses sending The Saint to the corner. Dubois follows up but The Saint grabs Dubois around his waist, spinning and hitting a belly to belly suplex. The Saint waits for Dubois to rise and shows his strength once more by hitting a gorilla press slam.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Dubois kicks out, The Saint walks to the corner where he goes to the top rope.

MW: What on earth is The Saint doing up there? And why’s he stood still?

The Saint is stood waiting, eventually Dubois rises.

RJ: That’s why! Crossbody...

MW: DUBOIS ROLLS THROUGH!

Ref: 1..................2.........................Blue Dragon breaks the pinfall!

Blue Dragon saves the match, Ekram sprints into the ring and knocks Blue Dragon to the outside. Ekram stands on the top rope, waiting for Blue Dragon to rise, whilst Dubois and Saint rise at the same time, Dubois throws a punch which is ducked...

RJ: RKO!

MW: SENTON BOMB AGAIN! STRAIGHT ONTO BLUE DRAGON!

RJ: Can’t save his own team mate now though.

Ref: 1................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Saint wins!

MW: Told you Blue Dragon would need his help!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 8:46 pm

*Lockdown returns from a commercial break with Perfect Jack sat in the medics room,an ice pack over his neck.The door busts open and Lex Hart storms into frame.

Jack immediately leaps up onto his feet,staring across at Hart.Doctors move between the pair as the two stare down.

Jack:Are you feeling alright Lex? Docs I think you better check him out,I think he's got an amnesia.He forgot his dog,she's called Jessica!

Lex Hart:Obviously I didn't beat you hard enough Jack if you can still crack cr*p jokes like that.

Jack:You call that a beating Lex,I've received much worse in my career and give a lot worse out as well.I'd call that one pretty even actually.

Lex Hart:Jack I've not come here to socialise and joke around with you.You know why I'm here Jack,don't deny it.

Jack:I've got a fair idea but enlighten me and the fans all the same.

Lex Hart:6WF cannot exist whilst both of us remain.I'd say it must be over a year now where we've either been team-mates or enemies.We cannot continue on like this,I need closure,6WF needs closure otherwise this is just going to run and run and run.

Jack:It's a shame you feel like that Lex,I've enjoyed beating you up for all that time.

Lex Hart:Shut up and let me finish!It used to be that you were the Robin to my Batman.But now I am the Joker to your Batman,embroiled in a never-ending battle...but that is not what I want or you want.I know you better than anyone,and you know me better than anyone.I know what we both want,the right to say we won the battle,we won the war.

Jack:And what do you suggest we do to "End the Battle"?

Lex Hart:How about...You wait until I get the match confirmed by the Board of Directors!See you around Jack!

*Hart leaves the medics room as Jack looks on.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 9:21 pm

MW: Now we’ve got everything else out of the way, it is now time for the really important stuff...OUR MAIN EVENT!

RJ: You’ve been looking forward to this all night Michael, so I’ll let you do the honours!

MW: This will be almost as good as Hero’s title coronation. Tonight our almighty god and undisputed champion will face Chris Patricks, Hero’s first singles match as Undisputed Champion and what a way to start with a victory.

RJ: The match hasn’t even happened yet RJ?

MW: I am that confident in Hero...

RJ: You’ve said that about the two other matches the Church have been involved in tonight, and guess what...they both lost!

MW: That wasn’t the god though was it RJ!

‘Refuse/Resist’ plays and the crowd pop as pyrotechnics explode at the top of the stage and through the sparks and smoke comes Chris Patricks. He looks at the initials tattooed on his knuckles, kiss them, points to the sky and then sprints to the ring, sliding into the ring and climbing the nearest turnbuckle, saluting the crowd, who are cheering him on profusely.

"Here comes the King" screams out and the crowd descend into defeaning boos as Hero strides onto the stage.He holds the undisputed title aloft before slowly walking down to the ramp, smiling. He springboards into the ring and holds up his title, ordering the fans to bow!

No fans do bow but Michael Wire does at the commentary box...

MW: BOW RJ!

RJ: You’re such an idiot!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Finally, let’s get this idiot sat down and tied in can we!

The match starts off with Patricks circling the ring staring at Hero, who refuses to make the first move motioning Patricks forward and he eventually does. He moves closer towards Hero who doesn’t lock up, instead booting Patricks in the gut. Hero quickly bounces off the ropes and attempts a sunset flip but Patricks backwards rolls out and then nails a dropkick!

Patricks rolls up to his feet quickly as does the Undisputed Champion Hero, Patricks throws a clothesline that Hero ducks underneath and then hits an arm drag. He has Patricks into a sleeper hold but the former tag team champion fights up to his feet and throws Hero to the canvas with a judo like throw. Hero rolls up and Patricks whips him out across the ring but Hero uses the ropes as a springboard to nail a moonsault.

He doesn’t cover instead choosing set to work on Patricks with a series of vicious stomps down onto the chest before rolling Chris Patricks onto his front, Hero then delivers the Hero Stomp repeatedly until the ref intervenes. He steps back momentarily before covering.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!
Patricks gets the shoulder up, Hero rises to his feet not looking too bothered about this as he once again sets to work on Patricks with boots down into the face and chest. He then steps back allowing Patricks to rise before whipping him to the corner, where he sprints across nailing a shining wizard.

Hero allows Patricks to fall forward out of the corner and crash to the canvas before going to the top rope, he waits for Patricks to get to his feet before hitting a double foot stomp down across the back of Patricks, driving him face-first into the canvas. Hero covers.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Patricks kicks out once more, Hero hits a couple of elbow drops before rising, he spins on the spot ala Kurt Angle with H pendant spinning also. He removes the pendant and forces it to the lips of Patricks before returning to offence.

RJ: That was sick...

MW: That was brilliant! Another added to the cause!

Patricks is lifted up by Hero who whips him out across the ring and then leaps up connecting with a hurracanrana sending Patricks toppling against the ropes, he spins back to the centre where he is met with the Hero Sidekick!

MW: Hero looking in imperious form tonight!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Again Patricks kicks out but it is the longest fall of the match, Hero grabs Patricks by the neck and drags him towards the ropes, placing him down neck-first across the top rope. Hero then bounces off the ropes and connects with a 619 on Patricks! Hero then steps into the ring, he goes for a standing moonsault...

MW: Knees into the gut.

RJ: One move too far for Hero!

Both men are down but the crowd are desperately cheering on Patricks who slowly rises up to his feet. He walks to the corner and recovers some composure, Hero is slowly up and stumbles into the path of Patricks who connects with a superkick into the chin. Hero falls back in slow-motion and Patricks hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Patricks rises up onto his feet quickly, he places Hero into a front facelock and allows the COH leader to get to a vertical base before drilling him down to the canvas with a jumping DDT. Patricks doesn’t cover, he instead waits for Hero to rise before hitting a spinning heel kick.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Hero again kicks out, Patricks once again is up quickly and booting away on Hero. He then looks to slow the match down by placing Hero into a seated rear waistlock. Again Hero is slow to his feet, Patricks hits him with a German suplex. Patricks goes to the corner and up to the top rope.

MW: Split-legged moonsault!

RJ: Now Patricks is looking very good!

MW: Only a matter of time until Hero gets back into the match!

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Hero gets the shoulder up, Patricks rises to his feet and then boots Hero in the gut as he rises...

RJ: Enigma Bomb...Hurracanrana straight into the ref!

Hero nails a hurracanrana and Patricks spins into the ref knocking him into the turnbuckle! The crowd boo even louder as Hero sneaks up behind Patricks and low blows him as he’s checking on the ref.

Hero drags Patricks to the corner where he starts to beat away on him with stomps, he then start choking out Patricks with his boot to even louder boos from the crowd. Hero stops that, then begins the beatdown again.

Hero then steps back slowly, waiting for Patricks to rise before running to the corner attempting a shining wizard...

RJ: Face-Planted Hero on the top turnbuckle. He looks out cold!

Both men lay flat out on the mat, the crowd descend into even louder boos as Clarke James comes sprinting out to the ring with a steel chair, he slides and goes to the corner, waiting and waiting until Patricks rises.

MW: Come on Clarke!

RJ: Don’t do it...

James runs towards the corner as Patricks rises...

RJ: HE DUCKED...HE HIT HERO! HE HIT HERO!

MW: NO! NO!

Patricks then dumps James out of the ring, he drags Hero the centre of the ring...

RJ: Puzzle Solver!

Ref: 1...............2..................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Massive pop!

RJ: Patricks wins! Patricks wins!

MW: No!

*Patricks gets to his feet slowly, he smiles and applauds the crowd all the way up the ramp.

RJ: What a win for Patricks, be sure to tune into shutdown for all the fallout!

MW: Wait there RJ...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 9:28 pm

*Marshall Murdoch,Crime Lord,Rapture,Zakky Spencer and Xeres walk out onto the ramp.

RJ:What are they doing?

*They barge past Patricks,Spencer and Xeres slide into the ring helping up their god whilst Murdoch,Crime Lord and Rapture throw James into the ring and then Rapture grabs Hero a mic.

Hero is still recovering and takes some deep breaths before speaking...

Hero:Clarke...You have commited the ultimate sin of the Church...
Clarke Listen to me!

*Hero slaps Clarke

For you have sinned so massively that even my omnipotence cannot cure...
For you have disobeyed the Lord...
For you have lied...
For you have commited a treason,you have commited blasphemy.

You cost your God this match...
You have been poor all this month...
You have not listened to your God...
It is clear to me,to Marshall,To Crime Lord,To Rapture
What your plan is...
You have planned to bring the Church down from within...
You can beg all you want,for this is a sin not even I can repent.

For this ultimate sin you must face the most suitable of punishment...
You are to leave the Church...
We have washed our hands of you...
You are to leave 6WF like so many others before you have fallen...
At the hands of The Church

You may think that I am lying but to prove this...Marshall...

*Murdoch lifts up James and hits Faithless,he then follows this up with Marshall Law.

You no longer have a partner...
Crime Lord shall take your place...
Crime Lord shall be Murdoch's tag team partner in their rematch at Chaos
You are removed from the Church...

*Crime Lord removes the pendant from James' neck.

You have commited the ultimate sin
You are not deserving of this pendant!

*Hero lifts up James and hits the encore

*Lockdown ends with The Church stood over a beaten Clarke James.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down