The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 18/05

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 18/05 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 18/05

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 5:56 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air with "Rest in Pieces" roaring out over the speakers, the crowd are cheering loudly as pyro's go off at the top of the stage and a VT runs previewing the matches for tonight's show. The camera's then pan to the commentary desk at ringside...

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl! I'm RJ and I'm joined tonight by my broadcast colleague, Michael Wire. Good evening Michael, looking forward to the show?

MW:Massively RJ. We have some fantastic matches in store for the millions of you watching from home tonight as we edge ever nearer to Mayhem.

RJ:That's right Michael, The freeweight title is on the line tonight, some big singles match and a huge 6 man tag team match for our main event!

The camera then shows various signs around the ring:

"I PROMISE, I PROMISE, I PROMISE"
"BLUE DRAGON IS THE TRUE CHAMPION"
"CASSIUS IS GONNA K1ll YOU"
"WE HATE THE SAINT"
"WAIT...YOU'LL GET YOUR HEAD KICKED IN BY THE SAINT"
"CONGRATS MR AND MRS T"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 18/05 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 18/05

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:22 pm

RJ: Welcome everyone to Friday night Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, We have a best of three series match with two of 6wf's newest acquisitions and they are The worlds strongest man Hernandez v The Pocket Battleship, Quade 'Dreigau' White, you know any think about these cats then Michael.

MW: Good evening RJ, Well Hernandez has been in TWA and coursed all sorts of Mayhem whist he was there as for Quade 'Dreigau' White there's not much information on the new comer but I herd he is a bit of a high flyer from what the guys in the back tell me while they have been doing training with him.

Suddenly the crowd boo loudly as Crossfaith by Omen blast's out of the speakers and the Mexican flag falls down across the 6wf signs around the arena as Hernandez walks out flanked by his trainers, he wears a gown over MMA shorts designed in the colours of the Mexican flag, They all swagger to the ring ignoring the fans on either side of the ramp trash talking them Hernandez then rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the middle of the ring to wait for his opponent.

MW: This guy looks awesome, He's my pick for the match RJ.

RJ: Well if your having Hernandez I'm have white, Lets see what this kid is made of shall we?

Thousand Foot Krutch Light Up The Sky blast through the speakers and The masked figure of Quade White stands at the top of the ramp, jumping from foot to foot, throwing air punches. He walks down to the ring still throwing punches, While fireworks go off around him while the crowd gives him a decent reception.

RJ: Well he certainly has a lot of energy Michael.

MW: Well let's hope he doesn't use it all up when the match starts.

White climbs up the steel steps and into the ring and in front of Hernandez as the referee checks the too men before singling the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Hernandez Walks over to White who then slide by him and hits him in the back with a forearm, Hernandez just turns round and smiles and hits the big boot to White who crashes to the mat.

MW: Welcome to 6wf kid.

RJ: Ouch, you just know that gotta hurt?

Hernandez then picks up White and hits him with a overhead belly suplex, Picks him up once more and goes for the running powerslam and then goes for the cover.

Kick out..........

RJ: White learning the hard way how to do your stuff in the ring.

MW: Huge running power slam from Hernandez but the kid kicks out.

Hernandez then picks up the new comer and body slams him to the mat,climbs the top turn buckles and goes for the frog splash and then goes for the cover.

Kick out............

RJ: Great ability from the big man Hernandez, He's on fire!

Hernandez then Irish whips white to the ropes and hits a brogue kick to the face of White and goes for another cover.

MW: This has to be it, It's just gotta be all over?

The crowd cheer when White gets the shoulder up once more and a little frustration can be seen from Hernandez who then lifts White high in the air and is about to drop him to the mat but White then counters and hit a huracaraana sending Hernandez half way across the ring.

RJ: What a counter from White, finally he can get some offence for the first time in this match.

Hernandez is sitting up when White then runs at him and drop kicks him hard in the face and then goes for the cover.

Kick out........

MW: Man what a shot to the face, Asprin anyone, That has got to give Hernandez a headache in the morning?

White then picks up Hernandez and then does a Tiltawhirl Backbreaker then climbs the top rope and goes for a Shooting Star Press and then goes for the cover.

Kick out..............

RJ: I like this kid, he has guts which he showed from the early onslaught by Hernandez and now he's showing us what he can do in the ring.

MW: Not bad from the new kid on the block, Holy crap did you see that move?

White picks up Hernandez and puts him onto the top turn buckle and then hits him with a super plex from the top rope and then the crowd start the this is awesome chant as both men are out on the mat as the referee begins to count to ten.

Both men begin top stir as white gets to his feet and urges Hernandez to his feet as the crowd cheer for White he hits the Crucifix armbar (finisher) or armbar and screams out with a huge roar, the referee ask's Hernandez if he wants to quit and he taps the arm of White who then quickly lets go.

Thousand Foot Krutch - Light Up The Sky hit and the referee raise White's arm in victory.

RJ: Impressive victory for the new comer, Lets see what he can do in the next coming weeks.

MW:That's 1-0 to White.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:26 pm

*The camera's go backstage for the first time in the evening, as Dragon is stood alongside Clarissa.

Clarissa:Dragon...

*The crowd cheer his name loudly!

Clarissa:Tonight you face off against Vortex, defending your freeweight title? What are your thoughts on this match?

Dragon:It is a tough defence for me Clarissa. Vortex score victory over me last week on Lockdown which give him this chance, and his partnership with the Consultant...it is very dangerous.

But if I have proven one thing as Freeweight champion, it is that I have guts. I face 6 other men at Night of Glory, all people saying Dragon have no chance of winning match, yet I'm still stood here with Freeweight Title.

Vortex was one of the men in that match, I beat him then so surely it be easier to beat him now there is even less men involved in the match. Vortex dangerous on his own, with Consultant even more so. I may have to deal with both, and I am prepared to do so.

Dragon will walk out tonight as Freeweight Champion.

Clarissa:Thanks for your time Dragon, best of luck this evening.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:29 pm

The camera cuts backstage where Longinus and Zane are stood laughing and joking…

ZA: ……..so we’re standing there, with this super hot waitress inside and empty O2 arena cause Diablo got the wrong venue. It was crazy man.

Longinus: Crazy, anyway, did you?

ZA: Did I what?

Longinus: You know??

Longinus winks at Zane….

ZA: Oohhhhhh, did I get down and jiggy with her tig ol’ biddies? Hells yeah!

Longinus and Zane laugh and hi 5 as Scorpion walks into shot….

ZA: Oh look out, here comes the fun police…

Scorpion: Funny man aren’t we rock star? See, while you 2 booze hounds are out here reminiscing about all the birds you’ve boinked, I’ve been preparing for our match. See being straight edge isn’t just a choice. It’s a way of life. And it’s the one thing that’s gonna get me back to where I belong!

Longinus: Oh you mean another shot at the Hardcore belt? Or firmly lodged up McGraw’s ass? Oh wait, he pulled the plug on you didn’t he? No more easy shots for you, Scorpy.

Scorpion stares at Longinus, furious at the comment…

Scorpion: You think that’s funny? Funny how McGraw screwed me? See, I don’t see McGraw taking any interest in you, Longinus. And as for you ‘rock star’ the only time I hear your name in this corridor is when the women are complaining about that smell you carry round with you and how the sexual harassment complaints have risen ten fold. And while it’s all well and good laughing out here like a couple of punk kids, Zane, maybe you should remember that you’re stepping in the ring with the most dominant man this company has seen, the straightedge superstar and next world champion of this company!

Longinus and Zane turn to stare at each other before smirking…

ZA: Listen, kid. It’s no biggie, I’m gonna go out there, have some fun, come back here, crack a bottle, light up a ‘J’ and chill…..

Zane grabs a bottle of whiskey from his back pocket and holds it out….

ZA: You should try it kid, you know, lighten up, see the world from a different point of view…

Scorpion stares at Zane and the bottle before reaching out and grasping it…
Longinus: That’s the spirit!

ZA: Bottoms up, kid!

Scorpion looks at the bottle before grinning to the delight of Zane and Longinus, his smile turns to a look of anger and he tosses the bottle over his shoulder and into the wall…

Scorpion: See you in the ring.

Scorpion walks off and Zane and Longinus watch.

Last edited by Mat on Fri May 18, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:33 pm

RJ: welcome back everyone up next a triple threat match with three brightest up coming superstars that 6WF has to offer and they are, Zane Altair, Uryu Ishida and the Scorpion, Along side me is Michael Wire, Evening Michael.

MW: Evening RJ, What a match this should turn out be, these guy's are 6ft or above and there should be some great power moves in this one, My pick is gonna be the Scorpion but you can never tell in a triple threat match it's a case of been in the right place at the right time.

The crowd then let out a huge roar As ACDC It's a long way to the top hits the arena speakers, Smoke Pyros, Strobe lights explosions, over the top, Imagine a darkness concert and times it by 100. Zane comes through the audience , crowd surfing then he enters the ring and air guitars from the turn buckles with the crowd joining in.

RJ: This gut is nut's Altair is my pick for the match.

MW: What, you not picking the love struck Uryu?

RJ: Normally I would be he seems too distracted with Clarrisa, So my money is on Altair.

The crowd continue to cheer when Those Who Fight Further by CarboHydroM hit's and Uryu comes out from round the curtain, He waves to the fans and then Runs to ring, slides in and awaits opponent by laying on the top rope in a corner With Zane Altair in the ring looking on.

MW: Some think looks different about Uryu, More confidence about him, You think he had is oats this week with Clarrisa?

RJ: Will you stop it, This is a family show Michael.

Suddenly the cheering stops and boo's ring out all over the arena, The lights in the arena fade and are replaced by the image of a scorpion scuttling across the desert on the big screen. The scorpion spots his next victim and as the Scorpion's tail viciously strikes its prey 'I won't do what you tell me' blasts out of the sound system and the arena is bathed in golden colours. Scorpion appears on the stage as he rides his bike through a golden curtain pyro falling from the screen, and swirling sand that is blasted from the sides of the ramp, Scorpion then rides down to the ring on his bike and climbs through the middle ropes as Uryu jumps down from the ropes and all three men stare each out.

MW: There he is the man with the coolest entrance by a mile and the man who is gonna win this triple threat match.

The referee signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The three men continue to stare each other out then all of a sudden Uryu runs at Scorpion and hits him with an elbow to the face as the crowd start to cheer, Uryu hits Scorpion with another elbow as Altair stands back and lets the two men fight.

RJ: smart wrestling there from Altair, Stand by why the other two kick the living hell out of each other.

MW: I must agree with you there RJ, He could win this match and not do any think, Oh my that just gotta hurt?

As Uryu hits another Elbow to the face of Scorpion, Scorpion grabs Uryu 's arm and throws him into the corner of the ring, Run's at him and does a frog splash and then throws Uryu over the top rope.

RJ: Well that takes care of Uryu for a while, Hard landing on the out side of the ring, Landed right on his back.

MW: Well look's like I will have to eat my words looks like Altair will have to do some think in this match.

The crowd boo loudly towards Scorpion as he holds his arm high in the air, Zane walks over to Scorpion pointed at Uryu and shouting at Scorpion who just laughs in the face of Altair and slaps him right in the face,Altair then takes down Scorpion with a spear and starts to pummel lefts and rights to the face of Scorpion who then rolls Altair of him they both get to the feet at the same time and Altair hits a standing drop kick to the face of Scorpion who crashes to the mat and Altair goes for the cover.

Kick out............

MW: Kick out with authority there from Scorpion.

RJ: first chance of a pin goes to Altair and with Uryu still favouring his back after been thrown out of the ring by Scorpion, doesn't look good for him at the moment.

The crowd boo loudly as Scorpion kicks out, Altair then Irish whips Scorpion to the ropes he bounces of the ropes and is met with a Swinging neck breaker and then does a Rolling thunder and goes for the cover.

Kick out..............

RJ: Zane Altair is all over Scorpion like a rash.

MW: What are you a Doctor now?

Again the crowd boo loudly as Scorpion gets the shoulder up, Altair urges for Scorpion to get to his feet and hits a Super kick which sends Scorpion crashing into the corner of the ring, Altair then waits for Scorpion to get to his feet and is holding on to the ropes in the corner and then runs at Scorpion and hits a Hurracanrana and then a Lion sault and then goes for the cover.

RJ: Yes, He did it, Zane Altair has won the match.

MW: No he hasn't RJ, I for got about Uryu.

Uryu pulls the leg of Altair breaking the count and drags him out of the ring and sends Altair with an Irish whip to the steel steps shoulder first and then Uryu climbs onto the top turn buckle and 450 corkskrew splash ( split second) and goes for the cover.

RJ: Oh so close from Uryu, Never before have I seen any one kick out from one of Uryu's finisher's.

MW: In a way that saved Scorpion from losing the match, Uryu's first real offence in the match and it nearly got him the win.

The crowd boo loudly again as Scorpion gets he shoulder up and Uryu is in shock, Uryu then urges Scorpion to get to his feet and goes for a clothesline, Scorpion ducks and on the rebound hits a big boot to the face of Uryu and crashes to the mat.

MW: And just like that with one big hit from the Scorpion it all changes in the favour of Scorpion.

The crowd boo loudly as Scorpion shouts out "You just got stung DEAL WITH IT!", Scorpion then urges for Uryu to get to his feet and then hits Uryu with a huge chokeslam and then runs the ropes and hits the peoples elbow and then goes for the cover.

RJ: Oh so close for Scorpion, This time Altair climbs back into the ring and breaks the count.

MW: God damn it, Thats just not right, Scorpion should be the winner by now.

The crowd cheer as Altair dives in through the ropes to break the count up and then throws Scorpion out of the ring and he slams his back hard on the floor and is writhing around in agony, As Altair is looking down at the fallen Scorpion Uryu begins to stir a little and creeps up behind Altair and hits a Enzaguri to the back of the head, The crowd cheer and then Uryu once again climbs onto the top turn buckle holds his arms in the air and then lets fly with a 450 corkskrew splash ( split second) and goes for then goes for the cover.

Crowd: .........................1........................................2..................................................3..........................................

RJ: My, My what a win for Uryu, Out cold for most of the match then comes back at hits the 450 corkskrew splash ( split second) for the second time in the match and this time Uryu picks up the win.

MW: God damn it, I was sure Scorpion was gonna win this match up, But congratulations Uryu breaks his losing streak and gets the win.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:36 pm

*The Consultant is stood backstage with Vortex...

The Consultant:Vortex is the next Freeweight champion. You can boo and hiss all you like, you can call us any name under the sun, it doesn't matter. It doesn't take away from the facts.

I could stand here and give you song and verse about how good Vortex is and how he will destroy Dragon and just how he will do it. But I don't need to, nor do I want to.

He will show you tonight just what we can do!

*The crowd boo loudly.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Miss Jessica is in her locker room talking on the telephone. She is sat on the edge of a desk with her legs crossed and swinging, and she twirls the cord of the phone playfully around her finger as she talks.

Miss Jessica : You know, I enjoyed our little late night chat the other day. It was, like, totes a-marze to catch up again. And I won’t lie, you really know how to get a girl excited… I mean… about a business proposition.

Jessica bites her lip flirtatiously as she listens to the response.

Miss Jessica : Mmm… so excited that I think I might of just, like, missed some of what you were saying. Especially as it was waaay past my bedtime. Maybe we should reconvene in person or something, to… like… go over it one more time?

Jessica giggles at the response, then drops the cord to twirl a strand of her hair instead.

Miss Jessica : Well that depends… if we are talking about a business meeting then, like, obviously I’ll have to dress appropriately. But if it’s a more… informal arrangement or whatever, then…

Jessica leans back and stretches her legs out in front of her, kicking one shoe off as her eyes narrow seductively.

Miss Jessica : … how inappropriate were you thinking?

She claws her stocking covered toes and watches her foot, as if quickly beginning to tire at the ease of the flirtation.

Miss Jessica : I guess you’ll just have to wait and see then… I’ll just check my diary.

Jessica picks up a copy of Heat magazine from beside her, and intentionally flicks through the pages loudly.

Miss Jessica : Uhhhh… no, that’s no good for me. Another day?

Jessica flicks the page again and tuts.

Miss Jessica : Hmmm…. Nope. 'fraid not.

She flicks through the pages one more time, stifling a giggle this time

Miss Jessica : Well… I could do that day I suppose… Ummm…. OK see you then.

I hope it’ll be a real pleasure doing business with you again.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:37 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown, up next we have a title match!

MW: And this one is a very interesting match indeed. Since debuting just over a month ago, Vortex has proven to be a thorn in the side of Dragon even going as far as taking his brother, Foo Poo.

RJ: And since we’ve seen him become associated with the Consultant, Vortex seems an even more dangerous proposition.

MW: This is a tough test for Dragon, but then he did emerge from the 7 pack challenge match with the Freeweight title, that took some balls.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, the following is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF FREEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

RA: Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by the Consultant, he weighs in at 310lbs, hailing from Sellafield...VORTEX!

“Breathe” hits and Vortex emerges through a plume of green smoke as the arena is shrouded in darkness. The lights come back on as the song kicks in, he claps his hand together and huge green pyro goes off behind him. Vortex walks to the ring, accompanied by The Consultant.

RJ: Vortex is one hell of an intimidating figure, look at the size of him. It’s going to be a tough test for Dragon.

MW: The consultant is there to keep Vortex on track, and I see him having a big part to play tonight.

RA: And now...hailing from Tokyo, Japan and weighing in at 350lbs...he is the reigning and defending Freeweight Champion...DRAGONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

The crowd pop hugely as “Jpop drop” roars out through the speakers, Dragon sprints out onto the ramp to loud cheers. He continues to sprint to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding in. He leaps up and stares down Vortex.

MW: Dragon not exactly small himself, but he has an offence based far more on speed than the power of Vortex.

RJ: Certainly an interesting mix of styles, I don’t know which one will come out on top, this is such a difficult match to call.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dragon goes in for the lock up, but Vortex meets him with a big punch to the stomach. Dragon keels over, Vortex then pummels down on the back of Dragon before throwing him to the mat with a gutwrench slam. Dragon stumbles to his feet, shocked at the power of Vortex.

He runs in at Vortex, who hits him with a spinning side slam! Vortex, on the instruction of the Consultant, then stomps away viciously on the head of Dragon until the ref intervenes. Only then does he cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Vortex hauls Dragon to his feet, he hits a big elbow to the side of the head. Dragon falls into the corner, Vortex runs in and hits a huge splash. Dragon stumbles forward, Vortex boots him in the gut and then hits a big powerbomb!

MW: Vortex really dominating this match.

RJ: He seems to have picked up a boost from that win over Dragon last week and is carrying that momentum into this match.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Dragon gets the shoulder up, Vortex heaves him up and goes for a belly to belly suplex which Dragon blocks. He then manages to fight out with a headbutt before throwing Vortex down with an arm drag. Vortex stumbles up and Dragon connects with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Dragon waits for Vortex to rise before hitting him with a high knee. Vortex stumbles back into the corner, Dragon runs in hitting a clothesline. He then sits Vortex on the top rope, he hits a couple of roundhouse kicks before going to the top rope himself...

MW: FRANKENSTEINER!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Vortex manages to get the shoulder up, Dragon stands against the ropes waiting for him to rise before sprinting over and hitting a big spear. Dragon waits for Vortex he goes for a standing dropkick but Vortex avoids it and Dragon crashes to the mat. Vortex then sprints in and connects with a big boot to the side of the head, flattening Dragon!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Vortex stomps down on Dragon, he rolls back to the corner and Vortex runs in hitting a huge stink face! Dragon rolls away, Vortex goes up top...

MW: Banzai Drop!

RJ: Still too close to call!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Dragon gets the shoulder up, Vortex allows him to rise before hitting a big punch to the head. He then nails a samoan drop. He waits for Dragon to rise, he goes for The Atomic drop but Dragon counters with an RKO!

Dragon goes up top...

RJ: Frog Splash!

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Vortex kicks out, Dragon puts him in a front facelock and drags him to the corner. He goes for the Dragons Den, but is shoved away. Dragon rolls up, Vortex scoops him onto his shoulders for the V-Bomb but Dragon escapes. He shoves Vortex against the ropes, he stumbles back to the centre of the ring...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1..................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLL 6WF FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...DRAGONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

*The crowd cheer loudly as Dragon rolls to his feet, the ref hands him the title and he clutches it to his chest.

RJ: another impressive defence for Dragon.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:42 pm

*Trevor Swann is stood backstage...

Trevor Swann:Never has the term "Trash" been more appropriate than when talking about Hobo.

*Crowd boo

You may have a history and past in the business but you are nothing now. You revel in former glories but fail to live up to anything now but there is something far worse than this. Your former glories that you live off are nothing but Trash and the fact is that you revel in this. You wallow in the Trash that you are and always have been.

TS: You are here now trying to make something of yourself desperate for the one title that eludes you but knowing that you will never reach it. You are like a pantomime figure now bought out for a freak show entertaining interlude in-between the important players in this business. The truth is though that you don’t deserve to be here anymore.

TS: Just as Saint was disgusted to be facing the riff raff that you are so am I. The only difference being I’m going to finish you off and throw you back into the Trash that you have come crawling out of.

*Hobo walks onto the picture...

Hobo:Trash is an apt term to describe me Swann? Because to be honest, I'm only seeing you doing the trash-talking. You are right I'm experienced, and I've heard many people trash talk me over the years. And do you know why they do that Swann?

To cover up their insecurities, their weaknessess, their inferiority by trying to get to me. But that stopped working a long time ago Swann. It's time you showed what you can do in the ring, rather than believing the crap that comes out of your mouth.

See you out there Swanny.

*Hobo strolls off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:43 pm

The camera pans backstage to Danny McGraw’s office where he’s on the phone…

DM: Of course I understand the boards concerns. I can assure you that my business agenda with Mr Kincade is purely professional and in no way will affect the way in which 6WF is run…

A voice can be heard down the phone…

DM: Absolutely.

Listen, with the merger done and all ties with 6CW cut it’s time for 6WF to take a further step forward. I’m looking at the next generation of stars. I want to find the next JJ Johnson, a bigger, better version of the Saint, new blood, new stars a new vision. It’s out exploiting our commercial opportunities and securing our financial future…

The voice can be heard again as McGraw nods his head….

DM: I totally agree. And believe me, if I thought for a second that my actions could jeopardise the future of this company I would expect…..no DEMAND that the board took sanctions.

The Scorpion incident was unfortunate, but I stand by my principles and my decision. I afforded him numerous chances at gold, infact, I’d say at times I broke the rules to see that kid achieve, but alas, he didn’t deliver and I learnt from my mistakes. It won’t happen again.

The voice begins to tail off…

DM: Ok, thanks for calling and I can assure you that 6WF is in the safest possible hands.

McGraw hangs up the phone…

DM: Jeez, give a guy a break. Get in the real world, bunch of jumped up suits trying to tell me how to run MY company…..

*Knock, knock, knock*

McGraw grins and steps out from behind his desk, he walks towards the door and opens it, poking his head out, blocking the camera from seeing….

DM: I’m glad you came. These things are always better face to face rather than over the telephone as I’m sure you’ll agree. But now’s not a good time. Meet me here later and we can discuss things further…

McGraw hands over a business card and closes the door before heading back to his seat with a grin across his face.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Match 4
Hobo v Trevor Swann

RJ: Singles action up next here on Lockdown, as Hobo squares off against Trevor Swann.

MW: This should be a very interesting match, two quite experienced competitors who both scored victories last week.

RJ: I’m looking forward to it, two very unique offensive styles.

“Dreadlock holiday” blares out through the speakers and the crowd are booing, Swann strides out onto the ramp. He walks down to the ring, stepping through the middle rope.

RJ: Swann looks to be a major player in the Freeweight title scene, he must have been disappointed to not have been in the title match this evening.

“Don’t fear the reaper” hits and the crowd erupt into loud cheers as Hobo runs out onto the ramp amidst an array of pyrotechnics. He strolls down to the ring, tagging as many fans hands as possible, before picking his speed up and sliding under the bottom rope into the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hobo and Swann go in for the lock-up, but Hobo is quick to go on the offence, prodding Swann in the eye. Swann is then met with a boot to the gut from Hobo, who throws him to the mat with a hip toss. Swann rolls up and Hobo nails a leaping high knee drop. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Hobo gets to his feet, he hits a couple of fist drops into the face of Swann. He places Swann into a side headlock, Swann gets to his feet and counters with a belly to back suplex. Hobo rolls back into the corner, Swann runs in and connects with a baseball slide. He drags Hobo away from the corner, then hits a springboard leg drop.

MW: Even start to this match.

Hobo is dragged to his feet by Swann, who hits him with two big european uppercuts. Swann whips Hobo out across the ring and then floors him with a big lariat on the rebound. Swann nails a standing moonsault.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Swann stomps down on Hobo’s head, he then goes to the top rope, he turns to the crowd and flips the bird before connecting with a moonsault.

RJ: Swann dominating.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Swann drags up Hobo, he goes for a suplex but Hobo blocks, then countering with a face-first suplex. Swann rolls up to his feet and Hobo connects with the down n out combination, flooring Swann with the final, fourth punch. He goes down into the pinfall.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Swann kicks out, Hobo puts him into a sleeper hold. Swann gets to his feet, Hobo shoves him out across the ring and connects with a flapjack. Swann stumbles up, Hobo hits a knee to the stomach before running the ropes and hitting a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Again Swann forces the shoulder up, Hobo lifts him to his feet only to floor him with a double arm DDT. Hobo then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a big splash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Hobo now in control of this one.

Hobo sets up for the soft-shoe shuffle but Swann counters with a Russian Legsweep of his own. He then runs the ropes...

MW: Hit For Six!

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Hobo barely kicks out, Swann goes to the top rope...

RJ: Swann Dive...Hobo moved!

Hobo moves, Swann stumbles up straight into the Hobo Cuddle!

Ref: 1...................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Hobo wins!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:54 pm

*Nay Bother is stood backstage with Clarissa...

Clarissa:Nay, tonight marks the first time you step into the ring since Logan Kincade turned on you at Night of Glory...

Nay Bother:Straight to the point I see Clarissa. Well let me tell you this, Kincade has made one hell of a mistake. last week when Logan said he was sick of waiting around for his shot and was going to start taking it, I didn’t realise he meant from McGraw.

He has just become another stooge for a man who has been screwing me over ever since I stepped foot in this company. McGraw.

You see Clarissa when I first arrived in 6WF he brought back any old wrestlers he could persuade to keep me down, but i overcame that challenge and in the process became part of the number one Tag team in the company, but would he give us the title shots we deserved, No.
So i turned me sights on singles glory, finally got my chance and Logan screws me, and the very next show i find out he is in cahoots with, you guessed it, McGraw.

Yet this week I’m teaming with Clarke James to face Logan and McManus, a team so suited they both need to hide behind a couple of b***** to get the job done. McManus I only want Logan but I will break your legs if you get in my way.

Logan in that ring tonight, there is no where you can hide, no one to hide behind. Time for me to force McGraw’s hand. And if that means putting you out of action, all the better for me.

*Clarke James walks into picture, the European Title wrapped around his waist. He slaps hands with Nay.

Clarke James:I couldn't help but over-hear you Nay, you're quite loud and hearing Clarissa's voice as well, I was expecting to find her and Uryu...

*Clarissa coughs...

Clarke James:Oh yes, sorry Family show and all that. Anyway, I just thought I'd offer you some advice. I know all about being screwed over by a tag team partner for someone supposedly more powerful...let me tell you Nay it never works out.

Maybe in the short-term Kincade will get some perks that you don't, but eventually talent and sheer guts will get you through to surpass Kincade. And then Logan will be tossed away by McGraw, whilst you move onwards and upwards.

Just deal with him tonight, don't get over the top, just wrestle like you normally do.

*Nay nods his head at James.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:57 pm

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome, 6WF’s General Manager, Danny McGrawwwwwwww………

‘Run This Town’ hits and the crowd erupt into a chorus of boo’s as McGraw walks on stage

DM: Thank you for the usual, cheerful welcome. It’s always a pleasure to come out here and lay my eyes upon the less fortunate members of the 6WF universe…

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

DM: Yes, anyway, business to attend to.

Firstly, following The Saint’s interruption in last weeks Number 1 Contenders match, we still don’t have an opponent to face World Champion, Crime Lord at Mayhem. With this in mind I’ve decided to name not one, but 2 opponents, so at Mayhem it will be Crime Lord versus….

CHAOS

Crowd: Chaos sucks! Chaos sucks! Chaos sucks! Chaos sucks!

And…..

BLUE DRAGON!

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

RJ: Wow! What a match that’s gonna be! Blue Dragon gets his rematch against the man who stole the title from him!

MW: Stole!? Stole?! Don’t be so ridiculous, RJ! Crime Lord won it fair and square!

DM: And my second announcement. June’s PPV, Chaos will see the return of the Time Attack match for the 6WF Undisputed Championship. Over the next few weeks, qualifying matches will take place to determine the 5 remaining entrants to the match, with 9 people already selected, and they are….

MAX ADAMSON!

Crowd: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

CHRIS PATRICKS!

Crowd: Boooooooooooooooo!!!!

CASSIUS ZHI!

Crowd: Yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

THE SAINT!

Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

CLARKE JAMES!

Crowd: Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

JAMES MCMANUS!

Crowd: Booooooooooooooo!!!!!

URYU ISHIDA!

Crowd: Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

And…..

JJ JOHNSON!

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The final participants will be the two men who lose in the title match at Mayhem!

Enjoy the rest of the show!

McGraw heads of stage as the arena buzzes with anticipation!

RJ: What a huge announcement! And what a line up!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 6:58 pm

RJ: The first tag team action of the show up next here on Lockdown, including two men who until very recently would have expected to go into this match on the same team.

MW: That’s right, but now Logan has seemingly seen the light since the revelation made by Blue Dragon that sent Logan over the edge. Tonight he teams with James McManus...

RJ: And they face European Champion Clarke James and Logan’s ex tag partner and the man he turned on at Night of Glory, Nay Bother, who is in action for the first time since that vicious attack from Kincade.

“Edgecrusher” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd are booing for the arrival of Logan Kincade. He steps out onto the ramp, wearing an “I promise” shirt, he strides to the ring confidently.

He waits as “Final countdown” roars out through the speakers and the crowd continue their booing as James McManus steps out onto the ramp alongside Jenny, the two walk to the ring. McManus slides in.

RJ: A very interesting team, two younger stars who are really starting to show their abilities.

“I fought the law” roars out through the speakers, the crowd change to cheers for Nay Bother. He runs out onto the ramp, he nods to the fans before waiting as “Blind Faith” hits and the cheers go up a notch for the arrival of European Champion Clarke James. The two slap hands and then walk to the ring, tagging the fans hands.

MW: I’m really looking forward to this contest. It will be most interesting.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

James McManus and Clarke James start off in the ring. McManus places James into an armbar, Clarke counters with an irish whip against the ropes but McManus comes back at CJ with a big clothesline. Clarke rises to his feet and McManus hits him with a snap suplex into a cover.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

CJ gets the shoulder up, McManus places him into a side headlock. James fights up to his feet and counters with an atomic drop, The European champion then runs the ropes and connects with a spinning heel kick. James then stands on the outside, nailing a plancha! Cover.

It is McManus’ turn to force the shoulder up, Clarke James brings McManus to his feet in an armbar hold, but McManus counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Clarke rolls up to his feet, McManus hits a knee into the stomach followed up with a short powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

MW: McManus showing his technical ability.

James McManus stands, and then starts stomping down on the side of Clarke James. He then places him into a front facelock, but James gets to his feet. McManus fires in knees to the face followed by an attempted gutwrench suplex but Clarke blocks, he goes for a boot to the gut, McManus grabs it but James wraps in a vicious enzaguri kick!

McManus stumbles backwards, he manages to tag in Kincade. He steps through the middle rope towards James, he throws a big clothesline that Clarke ducks, he then scoops Kincade onto his shoulders and nails a samoan drop! Kincade stumbles up, James hits a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

RJ: James coming back into this!

James waits for Kincade to rise, he then hits a high-angled dropkick followed by a running corkscrew neckbreaker. He then tags in Nay...

MW: Lou Thesz Press!

RJ: Nay unloading all his anger!

Nay pummels away on the head of Kincade until the ref drags him away. He waits impatiently for Logan to rise before flooring him with a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Nay drags Kincade to his feet, he hits one suplex. He keeps the hold applied, lifting Logan up and hitting a 2nd suplex. Nay completes the 3 amigos suplex combo. Kincade rises and Nay hits a series of knife-edge chops that back Kincade into the corner. He runs in going for a shining wizard but Logan moves.

Nay hits the floor, Kincade stomps down on Nay Bother in the corner. He is dragged back by the ref, the crowd boo Logan but he just snarls back at them before moving back in and stomping down on Nay some more. He then grabs his head and pummels it against the turnbuckle, finally allowing Nay to fall forward out of the corner before hitting a big T-Bone suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Nay kicks out, Logan immediately goes back on the offensive by stomping down on the head of his former team-mate. Nay rolls towards the ropes, Kincade lifts him up and pummels down on the head of Nay, hitting a series of big uppercuts. He then whips him out across the ring, hitting a running crossbody on the rebound.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Kincade screams at Nay to get up, standing impatiently. He then lifts him up himself, knocking NB down with a huge clothesline. Nay is dragged up and Logan hits a 2nd clothesline. Nay rolls up a third time and Kincade nails a huge side-slam backbreaker.

The crowd boo and call Logan a traitor. He smirks and then turns back to Nay, hitting a 2nd side-slam backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Logan lifts Nay up in a sleeper hold but he counters with a jawbreaker...

RJ: DOUBLE TAG!

McManus and Clarke James come sprinting into the ring. James is first in, and he knocks McManus down with a spinning heel kick. McManus stumbles up into an atomic drop followed by a running bulldog.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

James waits for McManus to rise, he whips him out across the ring before connecting with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. James goes up top..

RJ: CORKSCREW SENTON!

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Clarke James lifts up McManus for Faithless, McManus elbows out and hits a reverse STO! He stomps down on the right leg of the European Champion, then drags him to the corner, smashing his leg off the steel ring post...

MW: British Figure Four leg-lock!

RJ: The hold is really synched in, middle of the ring...

James tries to fight the submission but is really struggling. He can’t get to the ropes...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: The European Champion just tapped out to McManus.

RJ: What a win!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 7:01 pm

*Chaos is stood backstage with a mic in hand...

Chaos:So finally Danny McGraw has seen sense and decided to hand me the rematch that I deserve. But this does not take away from the fact that I am still the true world champion...

Zhi, this week me and you go one on one for the first time ever. And have you not noticed that this historic match is not headlining Born in Fire, it is being given away for free. And you know what else Zhi

(Chaos licks his lips)

This is the first time since Night of Glory that I won't have to watch my back. There will be no distractions. There will be no mercy.

Come Lockdown there will be only one possible outcome, and that shall be yours truly, the Best in the Business, tearing you limb from limb. For every ounce of pain that having my title ripped from me caused me, for every gram of torture that having my mind ripped apart caused me, I will cause you double.

Tibetan Torture is nothing Cassius. Once I am finished with you you will wish that you had never got up off that canvas.

I am the rightful World Champion and you are just an obstacle.

You will be my first sacrifice to Destiny.

I will take back what is mine.

I am the TRUE WORLD CHAMPION.

*Chaos motions a title belt around his waist.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Match 6
Cassius vs Chaos

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, singles action up next here on Lockdown!

MW: This promises to be a fantastic contest, as two of 6WF’s top stars fight it out, both looking to build momentum on the road to Mayhem.

RJ: We found out earlier tonight that Chaos will get his rematch for the world title at Mayhem against Crime Lord and Blue Dragon.

MW: And Cassius Zhi already knows his opponent for Mayhem, Logan Kincade, recently recruited by Danny McGraw.

“It’s an omen” followed by “granite” hits and the crowd are booing loudly as Chaos steps out onto the ramp. He stretches his arms out and pyro’s go off around him, Chaos then walks down to the ring, springboarding in and pacing the ring, awaiting his opponent.

RJ: Chaos has been given the chance to almost immediately win back the world title, but he faces two very tough opponents in Blue Dragon and the champion Crime Lord

MW: This is the sort of test you need in preparation.

“They say” hits and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Cassius Zhi storms out onto the ramp, they start the “Cassius Gonna Kill you” chant as he walks down the rampway to the ring. He slides under in under the bottom rope, then leaps up staring down Chaos.

MW: We’ve heard from Cassius Zhi tonight, he intends to show Logan Kincade and McGraw just what they’ve got themselves into.

RJ: We all know how dangerous Zhi is when he’s in a good mood, but now he’s peed off, I’m not sure I’d want to be in that ring with him tonight!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock-up, Zhi forces Chaos backwards against the ropes. He then hits two roundhouse kicks to the side, he goes for a third but Chaos ducks under it. He moves out of the corner and then hits Cassius with a pele kick and he falls back against the turnbuckles.

Chaos spins on his feet, he then runs in and connects with a shining wizard on Cassius. He grabs him by the head and then runs to the centre of the ring and connects with a bulldog! He hooks the leg.

Chaos rises to his feet, he hits three knee drops into the face. He places the Hardcore Champion in a headlock, he then walks to the corner and whips Zhi shoulder-first into the steel ring post. Chaos then heads up to the top rope and hits a sunset flip into the cover.

MW: Chaos using his speed to nullify Zhi.

Chaos rises up to his feet, he is waiting for Cassius to rise, he then goes to whip him across the ring but Zhi is stronger and sends Chaos against the ropes, but he counters with a springboard reverse DDT! Zhi rises to his feet, Chaos drills him to the mat with a spinebuster and then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Spinal Tap!

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Zhi kicks out, Chaos waits for him to rise before going for a superkick but this time Zhi manages to avoid. He then hits a vicious roundhouse kick to the back of the head and Chaos collapses to the canvas. Zhi quickly makes the cover.

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Zhi retreats back waiting for Chaos to rise. When he does so, Zhi fires in a series of roundhouse kicks to the side that back Chaos to the corner, where Zhi then continues the attack with even more roundhouse kicks. Finally Chaos falls to the floor, Zhi then runs in and hits a punt to the side of the head. He hooks the leg.

Zhi lifts up Chaos, he hits a kick to the side and then runs off the ropes, hitting a vicious swinging neckbreaker! Zhi then hits a series of knees to the back before putting Chaos into a seated abdominal stretch. Finally Chaos gets to his feet, only for Zhi to drill him to the mat with a pumphandle slam!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Cassius waits for Chaos to rise, he goes for The Dragon’s Fury but Chaos grabs it. He spins Zhi and then drives him to the mat with a big spinebuster! Zhi falls into the corner, Chaos goes for the shining wizard again but Cassius grabs him...

RJ: Great reversal!

MW: Hurracanrana from Chaos, putting in a great display tonight!

Chaos then runs the ropes, hitting a lionsault! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Zhi forces the shoulder up, Chaos gets to his feet and stomps away viciously on the head of Cassius who rolls back into the corner. Chaos continues stomping down before retreating to the opposite corner...

RJ: We all know what comes next...

MW: COAST.TO.COAST!

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

Zhi barely kicks out, Chaos tries to put him into a half boston crab but Zhi boots Chaos into the ropes. He again attempts a moonsault...

RJ: SHOCKWAVE!

MW: Out of nowhere!

Ref: 1..................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Cassius Zhi gets the win tonight!

MW: A big win over Chaos, who dominated the majority of the match.

*Zhi rolls out of the ring, where the ref hands him the Hardcore title. He walks up the ramp, he stops and holds the belt aloft...

Crowd: BOO!

RJ: Kincade!

Logan runs out from behind the curtain and smashes a steel chair into the back of Cassius’ head. Kincade picks up the hardcore title and holds it aloft!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 7:09 pm

*Blue Dragon, JJ Johnson and Max Adamson are stood in the backstage area together.

Blue Dragon:So are we all agreed on the plan of action out there tonight? We know what we are going to do?

Adamson and JJ:Yes.

Blue Dragon:If I get the chance to go after Crime Lord tonight, I will go after him to show him I'm the true world champion, even if it means costing this team the match.

Adamson:If I get the chance to go after Chris Patricks tonight, after all the lies and crap he's been talking, then I will take it even at the expense of yourselves.

JJ:And if I get the chance to go after The Saint, after he cost me my opportunity at the world title, then I will go after him even if that affects the outcome of this match.

But I also have something else to add...yo' get yo' asses in the way of JJ Johnson and he won't think twice about punching you out to get to Saint. That punk think he some sort of mind-game genius, JJ Johnson don't deal in that currency. JJ Johnson just kicks ass.

Max Adamson:The same goes for me and Patricks. I'm tired of him trying to paint me as some sort of bad guy in all this, he's the one who put his wife in danger, he's the one who couldn't protect her not me.

*Commercial break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 7:52 pm

*The action is backstage with James McManus and Jenny...

Jenny:Congratulations James, the future really is beginning to take shape...

*They are approached by Danny McGraw.

McGraw:Very impressive showing out there tonight James, and making the current European Champion tap? Very good indeed.

So good in fact that I have decided that at Mayhem, you will square off against Clarke James for the European Title.

Enjoy your evening.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Main Event
Chris Patricks/Crime Lord/Saint vs Max Adamson/Blue Dragon/JJ Johnson

RJ: A massive 6 man tag team match here for your MAIN EVENT! What a match this one promises to be.

MW: We have the world champion Crime Lord in action, and one of the men on the opposing team is Blue Dragon the man who he won the world title off and will face at Mayhem in a triple threat match.

RJ: On the world champion’s side we have The Saint and the recently returned Chris Patricks.

MW: And teaming with Blue Dragon is JJ Johnson who was cost the N01 contendership by Saint last week and Max Adamson, who of course is embroiled in a deep and personal feud with former tag team partner Patricks.

“Tonight Tonight” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Max Adamson strolls out onto the ramp. He nods to the fans before walking to the ring, tagging the fans hands. He steps over the top rope and waits as...

“Remember the name” next plays out and JJ Johnson is shown back to the crowd with a hooded top on, he spins on the spot and takes off his hood, giving the crowd the ASC salute. He coolly saunters down to the ring, again tagging the fans hands. He steps through the middle rope then slaps hands with Max.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue as Blue Dragon sprints out onto the ramp. He motions a title belt around his waist before running down the rampway, he slides under the bottom rope and leaps to his feet.

MW: What an idiot! He really thinks he can beat Crime Lord. All these guys are idiots, they think they can win but they have no chance.

RJ: What are you talking about Michael? They’ve got a great chance tonight, 3 of 6WF’s top stars and they bring a lot of power to the table.

“Ascending Malice” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Chris Patricks strides out onto the ramp. He smiles at the boos he is being given by the crowd, before striding down to the ring. He paces around the outside of the squared circle as...

“Monster” blares out and The Saint walks slowly out onto the ramp. He smirks down at JJ in the ring before walking down the ramp, he slaps hands with Patricks and stares down JJ.

“Rain wizard” hits and the boos for Crime Lord are huge as the world champion swaggers out onto the ramp, the 6WF Undisputed title leant over his shoulder. He walks calmly to the ring, he steps in and holds the title up in front of Blue Dragon.

MW: This team is hardly weak though is it RJ? Crime Lord and Saint both have great power games, and both are in great form.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with The Saint and Max Adamson locking up. In a battle of power, Adamson manages to force Saint back into the corner. Adamson hits a big forearm to the face and then monkey flips Saint out of the corner. He stumbles to his feet and Max floors him with a back body drop.

Ref: 1.............2....Kick out!

Saint kicks out, Adamson waits for Saint to rise before placing him into a standing armbar. He then throws him to the mat with an arm drag, Saint rises to his feet and Max hits a big clothesline. Saint rolls up and Max goes for a 2nd clothesline but Saint ducks underneath it, then hitting Max with an implant DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Saint stomps down on Max’s head, he then lifts him to his feet and whips him out across the ring, on the rebound he meets Max with a forearm smash. Adamson stumbles up, Saint nails a gorilla press slam and then goes into the cover nonchalantly, staring across at JJ.

RJ: He won’t pin Adamson like that.

MW: He knows that but he is trying to psyche out JJ, show his dominance.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Saint drags Adamson to the corner, he then makes the tag to Chris Patricks. Patricks goes up to the top rope, then connects with a diving foot stomp down on the face of Adamson. Max tries to roll back to his corner but Patricks drags him away, lifting him up and hitting a bridging German suplex.

RJ: No signs of ring rust here from Patricks.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Patricks awaits Adamson rising, he puts him in a front facelock and then knees away at the head of Max. Adamson forces Patricks into the corner but he continues with the knees, he then releases the facelock. He steps aside and waits for Adamson to stumble forward, Patricks nails a big superkick!

MW: Why are you expecting ring rust? Patricks has been imaging this moment, training to punish Max for all the pain he caused him.
RJ: What pain?! Patricks turned on Max...

MW: Adamson should have helped Patricks in his time of need, he didn’t help his best friend and now he must face the consequences.

Adamson kicks out, Patricks lifts him up and then nails a spinning heel kick. Patricks then applies a leg scissors, Adamson manages to fight up to a vertical base and throws Patricks down into the mat with a judo-like throw. Patricks stumbles to his feet and Adamson connects with a big boot!

Max then makes the tag to JJ Johnson, he steps into the ring and waits for Chris Patricks to rise before whipping him out across the ring and connecting with a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. Patricks stumbles up to his feet and JJ lifts him onto his shoulders, hitting a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Patricks gets the shoulder up, JJ lifts him up and hits his trademark boxing combination. Saint blind tags, JJ lifts Patricks onto his shoulders and hits an electric chair drop.

RJ: JJ didn’t see the tag from The Saint...Wow great move from JJ!

MW: That was amazing!

Saint runs in going for a clothesline but JJ turns around and performs the splits to avoid the clothesline, he kips up and knocks Saint down with a clothesline of his own! Saint stumbles up, JJ boots him in the gut and nails a Samoan drop!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

RJ: JJ exacting some revenge for last week!

Saint is placed into a full nelson hold by JJ. He lifts Saint up, he goes for a full nelson slam but Saint blocks then hitting a jawbreaker. JJ falls into the ropes, Saint then runs in and spears JJ to the canvas!

He pummels away on the head of Johnson until the referee drags him away! Saint waits for JJ to rise before nailing a big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Saint proceeds to stomp away on the head of JJ, he then waits for him to rise before nailing a German suplex. He puts JJ into a seated abdominal stretch...

MW: Pumphandle slam!

Ref; 1...............2...........Kick out!

JJ kicks out, Saint tags in the 6WF Champion Crime Lord and the crowd boo loudly. Crime Lord steps into the ring, JJ runs at him and Crime Lord floors him with an STO! JJ stumbles back up, Crime Lord floors him with a suplex bridging over into the cover.

Crime Lord hits a succession of fist drops on JJ before waiting for him to get to his feet, when he does so Crime Lord whips him out across the ring and connects with a spinebuster. Crime Lord lifts up JJ and connects with a Fisherman’s suplex.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord drags up JJ, he hits a DDT. He bounces off the ropes...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

JJ barely kicks out, Crime Lord lifts him up, he goes for a belly to belly suplex but JJ blocks, then counters with a big belly to belly suplex of his own...

RJ: TAG!

Blue Dragon comes sprinting into the ring, he knocks Crime Lord down with a big clothesline. He stumbles up and Blue Dragon nails a 2nd big clothesline, Crime Lord gets to his feet and Blue Dragon hits a big boot. Cover

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Blue Dragon on fire!

He drags Crime Lord to his feet, hitting a series of European uppercuts that back Crime Lord back against the ropes. He whips Crime Lord out across the ring, hitting a snap powerslam on the rebound. Crime Lord stumbles up and Blue Dragon connects with a running powerslam!

Ref:1 ...............2............Kick out!

Blue Dragon waits for Crime Lord to rise...

MW: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1..........................2...........................Patricks breaks the pinfall!

Chris Patricks breaks the pinfall, Adamson storms the ring and goes for a Gore but Patricks leapfrogs and Adamson ends up falling through the ropes to the outside. Patricks runs the ropes going for a leaping senton but Adamson side-steps. Patricks pulls himself up using the railings and Adamson sends him into the front row with a big clothesline!

Adamson then leaps into the fans, and he and Patricks begin to brawl in amongst the fans. The two are trading huge blows as they climb up the stairs. A fan shouts something and Patricks turns around, Adamson takes a swig of beer from one of the fans and then spits it the face of Patricks.

He stumbles back, temporarily blinded, and Adamson hits him with a series of big punches. Patricks pokes him in the eye and then looks to take advantage, the two are at the top of the steps still brawling when security are forced to intervene and try hold them back.

Back in the ring, Blue Dragon lifts up Crime Lord for the death note but he drops down the back...THE CUSTODY!

Ref: 1.......................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Crime Lord gets the win, pinning one of his N01 contenders!

MW: A huge boost for Crime Lord, as if he needed on such is the run of form he has been in.

*Crime Lord is handed the world title, he holds it up before rolling to the outside and beginning to walk up the ramp.

JJ Johnson steps into the ring to help up Blue Dragon...

RJ: Wow what a fantastic and explosive Main Even...

MW: RKO! RKO!

*The Saint steps into the ring and catches JJ off-guard with his finishing move for the 2nd time in two weeks. He looks down at JJ an evil grin on his face.

RJ: An even more explosive Main event. Be sure to tune in next week folks!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down