The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things I Would Like to See In the WWE Post WM

Go down

Things I Would Like to See In the WWE Post WM Empty Things I Would Like to See In the WWE Post WM

Post by JoshSansom Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:20 am

It is really a big list, what would you like to see and do you think there is the potential for these to happen?:

- CM Punk to hold the title until at least Summerslam
- CM Punk to have feuds with Jericho, Christian and Mark Henry during this time
- The positive reaction to Daniel Bryan to continue... DBry to turn it into a "WWE screwed me" kind of a thing
- DB to feud (as a tweener) against a heel Dolph Ziggler who would be Johnny's guy
- Sheamus to keep the WHC title until at least Summerslam defending against ADR and the Miz
- Orton to find something relevant and interesting to do
- Cena and Lesnar to build up to something at Summerslam
- Lesnar to then focus on the Rock at WM 29... Rock saying that he is the Greatest but the one man he has a blot on his copy book to is Lesnar...
- Teddy Long to become Kofi Kingston's manager to make him relevant in the mid card
- Cody to win at Extreme Rules against Show
- Cody v Kofi mid card feud up to Summerslam
- Post Summerslam both Cody and Dolph to be in their respective mid event cards
- Dolph to split from Swagger - Dolph to come out alone and cut a promo that he doesn't need Vickie or Jack anymore because he has a new "mentor"... John Lauranitis
- US title scene to include Ryder, Santino and Truth... Swagger to come in and claim that they make it a joke (because all comedy characters) and to setup a relatively interesting mid card scene
- That we don't see Lord Tensai v Brodus Clay...
- Don't put the WWE title on Cena all year. Then lead to a storyline (possibly even after next WM) about how Cena has been so long without a title run, get him to chase the belt and not win because he makes mistakes, people screw him over etc before a final victory

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down